[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Make America Great Again!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: HugeWall.jpg (219 KB, 590x413) Image search: [Google]
HugeWall.jpg
219 KB, 590x413
Let's make a huge wall!!!!
>>
>>55503096
If only the indians had built the wall, they would still be around
its hard to see racism when you are an Indian
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=faNge-o0V-k
>>
>le stterlers are immigrants meme
>it belongs to the indians!

my boy bill whittle destroys this pathetic argument

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DnTus_i2aZI
>>
>>55503330
Holy fuck this is backwards as hell. Glad they got wiped out.
>>
>>55503450
>Holy fuck this is backwards as hell.

That's the point.
>>
>>55503425

>bill whittle

kill yourself you underage faggot
>>
>>55503096

Friendly reminder that they traded away land to the white non-Spanish settlers (while all the Spanish did was murder and take), and while they were doing it they thought land was something worthless and something no one could own, so they thought they were ripping off our ancestors.

Fuck them.
>>
>>55503425

>Trump wants to abort all immigrants
>In a country where everybody ( except Natives ) are immigrants

Seriously its fucking retarded.

i wish all the german ancestor Americans would return to Germany.
40+ million people here would make 120 million.
>>
>>55503643
Stfu krautfag, first you kill ethnics, then you let them fuck you up the ass.

Mfw
>>
>>55503552
Bill is excellent kill yourself.
>>
>>55503096
The natives would still have their country if they had elected Donald Trump to build them a wall back in the 17th century. Instead they elected Jeb Bush and went extinct.

Learn from their mistakes.
>>
>>55503096
Would the native americans not have been benefitted from keeping the settlers out?

This political cartoon makes no sense. Probably because it was drawn by a liberal.
>>
>>55503096

Is this YET ANOTHER case of a liberal cartoonist trying both to make anti-immigration seem bad while ALSO saying the indian genocide was wrong?

What shortcircuits in their brain? Honestly?

If muh poor injuns is what they truly believe, then they SHOULD be anti-immigration themselves. They should see the danger. They should know you can be replaced even without force. They should know you can be a powerless minority in your own country.

This is like a litmus test for liberal idiocy. You should ask first if they're pro or anti-immigration and then what they think of the native american situation and see if the gears of their minds even pause momentarily.
>>
>>55503552
>I can't refute a thing he said
FTFY, Reddit
>>
>>55503552
epic

care to elaborate? ;^D
>>
File: 4p9lLHj.gif (349 KB, 350x233) Image search: [Google]
4p9lLHj.gif
349 KB, 350x233
>>55503552
>>
>>55503643
White people settled this land and created a country, they aren't immigrants. Before them it was just a patch of land inhabited by savages.
>>
File: fishtank baby.jpg (173 KB, 1228x1074) Image search: [Google]
fishtank baby.jpg
173 KB, 1228x1074
>>55503552
What kind of degenerate trash doesn't like Bill Whittle?
>>
File: 1443918374345.png (1 MB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
1443918374345.png
1 MB, 1366x768
>muh land
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.