[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I use too be very enthustiastic about saving Sweden from mass
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 19
File: image.jpg (8 KB, 640x389) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
8 KB, 640x389
I use too be very enthustiastic about saving Sweden from mass immigration and telling people there is hope, but I hate the leftist in this country so fucking much that I almost wanna keep the immigration so all those people who praise and love multiculture get FUCKED AND RAPED BY MUHAMMED!!!!!! I HATE MY COUNTRY!!
>>
> be American
> buy a cheeseburger and watch Europe burn
>>
>>55502804
Same here.

The real loser sadly isnt leftie Lana, but poor Paul. Leftie Lana probably has rich parents and will never have to be scared of leaving her parent's house, whereas poor Paul will have to deal with this shit daily.

That being said. Even IF things will change in Sweden/Germany... they would never associate it with immigrants. They will die blaming Nazis and their "oppressors".
>>
You are humanitarian superpower that rest of the world admires and in the end you know your society will be stronger than ever before thanks to more diverse culture, and you have successfully dodged the aging population bullet. You are only mad because you are racist.
>>
File: Isdisguyserious.png (445 KB, 622x512) Image search: [Google]
Isdisguyserious.png
445 KB, 622x512
>>55502804
>but I hate the leftist in this country so fucking much that I almost wanna keep the immigration so all those people who praise and love multiculture get FUCKED AND RAPED BY MUHAMMED!!!!!! I HATE MY COUNTRY!!

Welcome to the dark side.

t. voted Green last election for this reason
>>
>>55502804
you're always welcome to take some syrians from here. the more violent the better.
>>
File: are you frustrated.jpg (115 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
are you frustrated.jpg
115 KB, 640x480
Like I said in another thread, for ages arrogant Swedes that would put American hubris to shame shitposted on here about how superior they were and how stupid we Americans are. Well now Karma has come knocking. You guys should have let us be the assholes, but NOO you had to go and try to take that mantle. Now we get to watch you burn, oh how the mighty have fallen.

Signed:
The Real Assholes

P.S. Fuck off.
>>
File: 4chan-lord-cat-alpha.jpg (76 KB, 620x690) Image search: [Google]
4chan-lord-cat-alpha.jpg
76 KB, 620x690
>>55502804

But what if Mohamed rapes one of your family bro? Or even you?

I get your point. And you are right. But I would be worry about my mom, or sister, or cousing, or granny getting raped. Its always the normal people taht eat shit. All your politicians live in nice houses in nice places in Sweden away from worst of the shit. Same in Germany. Same everywhere. Those that control, dont live where the shit hits the fan they cause.

Like many have said, to be honest, being in Canada, i hope Sweden completely collapses. And everyone is raped, and it turns into civil war, them muslim animals breaking into houses etc.

So that the world finally sees truly the dangers of this shit. Maybe then Germany can be saved. And Europe can unite and finally purge Islam from the world. Before those animal fucks have nuclear capabilities at least.
>>
File: 1446407746795.webm (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1446407746795.webm
2 MB, 1280x720
>>55503071
Send them the Dahiya population, they will fell at home in Sweden.
And we could sign peace agreement at last, Sweden can actually sort of the problem in the ME this way.
>>
Same here OP. Funny thing is that I am an aimmigrant myself.

But holy fuck. I have this coworker on FaceBook. She is a Swedish woman and says really strange things. Things you wouldn't believe, or assume was fake trolling if you saw the screenshots on 4chan.

She said that refugees that refuse to go to shelters and want to go to major cities and refuse to leave the busses are vitcims. That they escaped war and so on.

My family are immigrants and even my own mother calls them spoiled and arrogant. How Swedish people can stand things that immigrants cannot is beyond me.
>>
>>55502804
I feel the same way. The liberals seem to just get crazier and crazier, and at the same time, stronger and stronger.

Sometimes I daydream about going to Europe, and transporting the refugees in the back of trucks, all day, every day. Just overload Europe until it goes crazy. Hopefully they'll wake up from the sudden jolt, instead of being boiled slowly, and doing nothing.
>>
>>55503464
dibs on Aisha
>>
>>55503512
that kind and caring attitude is the reason why sweden used to be a nice place. non-whites are much more aggressive and unforgiving, which is why they fight all the time and their countries inevitably turn to shit.

what we're seeing is shitty people come to a nice country where nice people will treat them nicely. it won't end well obviously.
>>
>>55503871

So much truth. Sweden people think Muslims are like them. The same capacity for understanding, tolerance, kindness.

But they are realizing too late, Islam is a cancer, and as a collective group, muslims are animals and carry this cancer. Its harsh, its intolerant. But its the reality of our planet.

One does not show kindness to a rabid crazy cancerous dog. It will not change. It will not listen. It will not show you the same mercy.
>>
>>55502804
>This poor soul

I live near Toronto I know that feel.
>>
File: dfhshshg.png (1 MB, 1280x1707) Image search: [Google]
dfhshshg.png
1 MB, 1280x1707
Honestly, same.

I used to be active about this, told facts to every people I knew and tried to educate them. But I realized that they are not ready for it and no matter what I say, at this point I can't make them believe me.

So I'm just going to find some tall, blonde Swedish man and make sure that I'm educated and my kids will be on the safe zone in the future. The only way to get personally saved is to make sure you belong to the upper class and that you got the financial possibility to live in a good areas and leave if shit gets bad.
>>
>>55504228
I have never understood why people who extend the olive branch to others expect it to be returned. Least of all in the case of refugees.

These are people who abandoned home, country and family to seek better conditions elsewhere. Their actions already demonstrate they are not loyal.

Times get tough again and these people will move on. Refugees self select for a lack of loyalty.
>>
>>55502973
What's wrong with being racist?
>>
>>55504594

Carry a small knife with you in pocket. If any muslim tries to touch and rape you, dont hesitate to stab him, and just calmly walk away bc your governent probably will blame you, even if you get rape.
>>
>>55502890
>be American
> buy a cheeseburger and get shot
fixed
>>
File: 1405183955873.gif (2 MB, 400x242) Image search: [Google]
1405183955873.gif
2 MB, 400x242
>>55504594
>So I'm just going to find some tall, blonde Swedish man and make sure that I'm educated and my kids will be on the safe zone in the future.
>white people having consensual sex for the purposes of procreation
>>
>>55504594
Come to America. Burger nation is forever impervious to the Muslim onslaught because American culture is already so degenerate that we actually corrupt mohammads children when he tries to come here. It's great to be honest. I love seeing 2nd and third generation muslim girls refusing to wear the hijaab and dating white men.
>>
>>55503789
>Sometimes I daydream about going to Europe, and transporting the refugees in the back of trucks, all day, every day. Just overload Europe until it goes crazy.

I daydream of going there alongside fellow ameribro warriors who choose to help our distant cousins annihilate the scourge.

But we have our own troubles here to combat first.
>>
>>55504594
>So I'm just going to find some tall, blonde Swedish man and make sure that I'm educated and my kids will be on the safe zone in the future. The only way to get personally saved is to make sure you belong to the upper class and that you got the financial possibility to live in a good areas and leave if shit gets bad.
THIS IS WHAT THE NEW WHITE IDENTITY SHOULD BE
>>
>>55502890
>>55503183
>being proud of keking the white race
>>
>>55504594
>find some tall, blonde Swedish man
>man
Good luck with that friend.

I have long since given up on finding a woman for the same reason why you will have trouble finding a man.
>>
>>55505354
>>55504594
Sven and Helga Struggling to find partners and having the same problem.
Please tell me you both can't be this blind.
>>
>>55505032
I could see that as a possibility in the future, if it was possible for us both, me and my future hubby to possible to move there.

>>55505120
I think it's going to be for upper middle class and upper class people. Let's face it, not everyone is very intelligent and there will always be people who can't see the results of their own behavior and actions, which causes them to live their life based on their most basic instincts and emotions. Maybe whites like that can't be saved, cause they are lost cases already.

If you got money and intelligence, you'll be fine. You just gotta chose wisely who you breed with. Best thing you can do for your kids is to make sure they belong to the top cast. (Meaning that they are tall, blondish, intelligent and healthy, and that you can make sure they get to the goos schools etc.)

>>55505354
Sweden is full of blonde, tall, Swedish men. and so is Norway and Denmark too, which are equally doable.
>>
>>55502973
lel
>>
>>55505670
>implying I'm blonde, tall, Swedish man
I'm a snow nigger from the darkest parts of lappland.
While I am tall,white and financially stable, any pureblood Swede would be trading down to be with me.
And sami women are shit through and through. They age like crazy, turning 90+ when normal women turn 30.

>>55505717
Well good luck, hope is what dies last. Don't settle.
>>
>>55505354
>>55504594
It's so cute to see a couple born on a nazi cave painting forum.
Cuuuuuute
>>
>>55505952
Well, the joke is on me actually. I'm not genetically Swedish myself, I'm Finnish-German. Luckily not a mongol though.

But yeah, my dream/plan is to find someone 5-12 years older than me, at least mainly Scandinavian, educated, healthy and somewhat traditional. Then we'd have 3-4 blonde Aryan kids, I'd be a stay at home mother for a while at least (purely cause I think it's best for the children, I'm working on my education and I got career aspirations too so being a stay at home parasite isn't the plan.) And why the man should be older, purely because I believe that that's one secret of a successful marriage. Let's face it, women usually age like shit so me being younger helps big time.

I seriously believe it's best for my children and the future of our society. I'm potentially producing future scientists and politicians or who knows. Love is secondary, but to be honest if the family unit was a working one, eventually you would grow together sooner or later.
>>
https://translate.google.se/translate?hl=sv&sl=sv&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fnyheteridag.se%2Fall-time-high-for-sd-268-procent-i-nyheter-idagsentios-opinionsmatning%2F
>>
>>55506367
>Being this redpilled in Sweden of all places.
You will make your future husband very happy.
Be careful and don't let the feminists get you, they are as dangerous as the arabs.
>>
File: 1432335235003.jpg (144 KB, 1000x760) Image search: [Google]
1432335235003.jpg
144 KB, 1000x760
>>55506367
based
>>
>>55502804
Great! First you hated the people that hated your country, their country. But now your hatred has grown so much that you hate your country too. You've become what you started out hating. The circle is complete, you are now a useful idiot, a good goy.

This is why you should never allow yourself to be lead by pure emotion. Are you a nigger, Sven?
>>
>>55502890
You realise you are next, right?
>>
>>55506839
>as dangerous as the arabs
Agreed, feminism in Western countries had contributed very little anything positive for the society. But let the feminists taste their own medicine, leave them to date those muslims.
>>
>>55504594
I volonteer as tribute!!
>>
>>55507772
Well what can I say, the job's still open. Maybe you could all gather your blonde friends and we could have this Nazilorette kind of selection thingy?
>>
>>55506841
>russian
>14/88
such irony
>>
File: SwedenYES!.jpg (165 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
SwedenYES!.jpg
165 KB, 800x533
>>55502804
I suggest you buy a gun, lots of them, you dont want these peaceful refugees invading your house at night & rape your family
>>
>>55508036
Sounds like a good idea!
I am probably too young for you though and my once blonde hair has turned dark for some reason.
>tfw no Swedish nationalist gf
>>
>>55502989
Top cluck
>>
>>55508036
And where would one go to find a nationalistic girl in Sweden?
>>
>>55506367
I’m the same as you, actually

Except that I’m a mongrel

But oh well at least I can pass as white
>>
>>55509085
Go to Finland, vännen. I mentioned earlier in thread that I'm originally Finnish. There are a lot of tall, blonde and biased chicks in Finland. And what's best, we really like Swedish guys.

There's a fair share of us in Stockholm too. I personally know at least 20.
>>
File: graph.jpg (64 KB, 618x479) Image search: [Google]
graph.jpg
64 KB, 618x479
>>55502804
26.8%, 4.8% ahead of S. We are close to home dont give up. This poll is from today
>>
>>55509242
Well I am stuck here on the west coast until I have finished my degree.

Guess I have to redpill some girl here instead.
>>
>>55509956
Too bad. Good luck, Johan. :)
>>
>>55502890
>Be american vote for a nigger president and produce all interacial kekold movies on the net.
>>
File: CTn1AouUAAEoRXF.png:orig.png (123 KB, 922x513) Image search: [Google]
CTn1AouUAAEoRXF.png:orig.png
123 KB, 922x513
>>55509571
V loses a good chunk, sadly Mp gains.
>>
>>55502804
But anon, you are behaving EXACTLY like the swedekeks you hate

You guys all self-loathe yourselves so much you want to get destroyed by muhammed cock.
>>
>>55510792
They have still lost compared to 2014. I still dont understand how anyone ever can vote for that peice of trash party.
>>
>>55502804
Pretty much this thought Swedebro, more niggers means more chance for riots.
>>
>>55505032
I like how their sons become cocksuckers and cry about being circumcised.
>>
>>55510973
V or Mp? No difference though.

Wannabe guevaras and treehuggers.
>>
Sweden your once proud ancestors invaded every country and spread their seeds. Now those mudsalmons have returned to their home.

Take flight to Norway, they've got their shit together and they make decent films. Create a website about your persecution at the hands of liberal oppression.
>>
File: timo-soini.png (179 KB, 597x500) Image search: [Google]
timo-soini.png
179 KB, 597x500
>>55510792
This shit reminds that no matter how fucked Sweden is at least they have a credible political opposition to the multicult unlike us Finns.
>>
>>55511451
Meant MP but there is no fucking diffrence other than that MP is young kek voters and V is old kek voters
>>
File: friend.jpg (65 KB, 426x600) Image search: [Google]
friend.jpg
65 KB, 426x600
>>55511546
Ten and a half years as public enemy number one, Seppo, 10½.

Gotta have balls of steel.
>>
>>55511546
Fat pig Soini couldn't die of a heart attack sooner.

Actually, for as long as he lives it's harming this country.
>>
File: 9156238.jpg (33 KB, 251x251) Image search: [Google]
9156238.jpg
33 KB, 251x251
>>55502804

>Mfw Syrian refugees here in Cairo,instead of raping women,acting like spoiled tourists and having never ending demands, are living like economic migrants instead of refugees.

The restaurants that they set up here in Cairo serve some of the most delicious food that I have ever tasted in my entire life.

I have alot of things to brag about here but I am too busy studying for college that didn't cost me around half a million fucking dollars

It sure is good living in a "non-progressive" country
>>
>>55512126
That's nice. Please stay in Egypt and tell your friends to do the same.

Here you'd just end up freebasing pork in the gay bars like most other arabs.
>>
Too many proxy tor nodes in sweden...
>>
>>55512126
4 chan never works for me and I live in Egypt (at the moment)
>>
>>55512820
What the balls, I can post on pol but not lit. Thanks a lot Egypt
>>
>>55502973
>humanitarian superpower
>>
>>55502804
Fucking christ Sweden, JESUS FUCKING CHRIST.

YOU, WITH ALL THE NORDIC EUROPEAN COUNTRY, WERE A JEWEL. A FANTASTIC COUNTRY WHERE LIVE, WORK AND HAVE A NICE LIFE. EVERYONE HERE IN THE SOUTH WOULD WATCH YOU AND CHEER BECAUSE HOW GOOD YOUR COUNTRY WAS, AND NOW? IN A FEW YEARS YOU HAVE GONE FROM ''TOP TIER COUNTRY IN THE WORLD'' TO ''TOP SHITTIEST COUNTRY IN THE FUCKING EUROPE''.

YOU FUCKING MOTHERFUCKER, WHAT THE FUCK.
>>
File: CommanderKnightmarezOrders.jpg (222 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
CommanderKnightmarezOrders.jpg
222 KB, 640x400
Do not give in, do not surrender, to not fail. I believe in you!
>>
>>55502804
Just let it burn.
Take care of yourself, your family and your friends. Fuck everybody else.
>>
>>55503804
I don't think you will have to fight very hard for her. You're the first in line.
>>
>>55512068

The worst part is that he's proved to be a populist just to get into power. He's done absolutely jack shit to do anything against the immigration.

I voted for these fuckers and all I got is my ass handed to me. It's not like I had any other option at the time so there's really no one else I would've voted for, but fuck this country. There are ZERO parties that are anti immigration in Finland now. We'll become the next Swedenistan.
>>
>>55502804
It's all over for Sweden, better declare Independence in some regions and watch the rest of the country burn
>>
File: 1424080658_727342413.jpg (44 KB, 600x441) Image search: [Google]
1424080658_727342413.jpg
44 KB, 600x441
>>55514164
What's worse Jamal or Ivan?
>>
>>55507068
>next
Next? Whites fled California the same way whites fled London.

Jews opened the gates to destroying America in 1965 and Soros and Company are fast tracking the destruction of Europe so that they coincide. America can't help Europe and vice versa. They've been planning this since 1950 at least
>>
File: 1440070108080.jpg (8 KB, 136x222) Image search: [Google]
1440070108080.jpg
8 KB, 136x222
>>55502804
>so all those people who praise and love multiculture get FUCKED AND RAPED BY MUHAMMED!!!!!! I HATE MY COUNTRY!!
>>
>>55514419

I don't even care anymore, it's game over. Move whole African population into Finland to get it over with quickly.
>>
>>55505717
I'll have 3 white babies to go.
>>
>>55502804
>tfw americans responsible for this because of bombing the shit out of ME because of muh free dumbs two party candidates and muh oil
>not taking one sand nigger in
>pretending to be the good normal sensible guys with great character.
Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 19

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.