[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why am I not susceptible to the SJW/PC shit that goes on now
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: 3590325909032535.jpg (60 KB, 500x480) Image search: [Google]
3590325909032535.jpg
60 KB, 500x480
Why am I not susceptible to the SJW/PC shit that goes on now days?

I don't consider myself intelligent, in fact I feel pretty dumb, but I'd say I definitely make decisions based on rational thinking instead of emotions, not sure if that gives me any intelligence bonus points.

Why has basically everyone turned into this and why am I immune to it?
>>
The propaganda is aimed at women and niggers. Brmeta gags then follow
>>
>>55502110
>in fact I feel pretty dumb
Dumb people normally don't realize they are dumb.

The reason they constantly end up doing dumb shit is because they lack the ability to properly assess the situation and their own skills, which also means they are incapable of telling that they are morons.
>>
File: 1421222968681.png (74 KB, 221x225) Image search: [Google]
1421222968681.png
74 KB, 221x225
> even when you considered yourself pretty progressive you still saw a lot of fucking bullshit and hypocrisy

> then you found /pol/ and learned you were not alone
>>
>>55502497
Explains it perfectly.
>tfw you thought you were alone
>tfw you came from reddit back in 2009 ish
>tfw you find a place where you finally belong
>>
File: 1341268592233.jpg (24 KB, 305x406) Image search: [Google]
1341268592233.jpg
24 KB, 305x406
>>55502658
> all those memories you share with this place with all the crazy bullshit that has happened in the world lately
Been good times
>>
>>55502110

You're just humble. A honorable trait in these dark times.

>>55502266

This.
>>
>>55502110
>make decisions based on rational thinking instead of emotions
This is why you are immune to SJW bullshit. SJWs rely on knee-jerk reactions to overhyped bullshit by overly sensitive people. If you bring any thought or logic into the equation, then they get BTFO.
>>
File: 1410304269791.jpg (28 KB, 189x189) Image search: [Google]
1410304269791.jpg
28 KB, 189x189
I think I was immunized to it by being raised by red-pilled parents. But then that brings up the question, about rebellious kids etc. I never had that either. I just don't fucking know how I'm not like the 80000 other college kids I go to class with at University. Deep down I know it's better to be red-pilled, but I wonder how much easier/different life would be with the blue-pill? Doesn't matter since once you go red there's no going back.
>>
>>55503064
>Doesn't matter since once you go red there's no going back.
You could always beat yourself in the face with a hammer until your IQ drops to that of a SJW.
>>
>I don't consider myself intelligent, in fact I feel pretty dumb

Well that's just it, you're not insecure. If you want to reeeeally upset a liberal make them feel unintelligent. They crave validation and that's what SJWs offer.
>>
>>55502728
I honestly thought that was a bunch of reporters interviewing a statue.
holy balls hes black.
>>
>>55503064

Teenagers aren't nearly as rebellious as boomers and SJWs want you to think.

You wanna know why most teens are "angry" and "rebellious"? It's simple:

Adolescence and the early-mid teens are when kids start developing social awareness. This is when you start to be physically capable, neurologically speaking, of recognizing a lot of subtle social cues and understanding what people are really saying beyond the factual value of their words.

At the same time, ambition and the desire to grow and do something that matters EXPLODES in those early years.

However, most boomers and SJW parents don't give a shit about their kids. Their kids are props--something they had so they could possess children, not something they did so they could help create future adults. They don't see their children as people, but as living dolls they use to prop up their own self image. Now, when you're a kid, this isn't something you can see or understand: you just know if your parents are "nice" or not, and whether they spend time with you. Simple things like that.

(con't)
>>
>>55503586

Once you develop social awareness, though, AND you're starting to try to do things outside the limits of what your parents ask or suggest, suddenly you realize your parents don't give a shit what you think or feel. Not really.

I'll use this one chick as an example--she never wanted to go to college (she wanted to be a stay at home mom), but her parents told her she HAD to go to school. Okay, so she spent months reading and researching schools when she was 15, figuring out the best option for her. She finally found a nice religious private college out east that she liked. She worked out the costs, what scholarships she'd qualify for, what she'd study, etc. EVERYTHING. So she goes to her mom and tries to discuss going to this college, expecting that her mom would discuss the relative merits with her, help her evaluate whether it was REALLY the best option, or not. Instead, the second she mentions what state the college is in (about 2000 miles away), her parents throw a fit. They don't listen, they don't care what she thinks. They accuse her of trying to run away, and of having "unrealistic expectations". Shit like that.

So she worked out this really big thing that was really important to her, and they just shit all over it. I'm 1000% sure that they'd done that with a LOT of things through her life, but that was a really big one that she remembers clearly. She's still angry about that, because they bullied her into going to some shitty local college, and then (here's the kicker) kicked her out of the house once she was attending school. So that whole "you just want to run away" crap was just random emotional abuse to shut down any chance she'd get what she wanted.

So she dropped out and I married her. Six years yesterday; two kids and a third on the way. Wonderful woman.

Anyway, if your parents don't shit on you, you don't become a "rebellious teen".
>>
Modern life is maddeningly simple and you as a person are terrifyingly insignificant.

When a town consisted of 150-300 people, and a city of 1000-3000, a single person was important, everyone was needed, everyone had something to offer, everyone had something to do. When a person died, it had a significant impact.
Now that 150 people barely make up a street, let alone a village, you don't get that reassurance anymore. You, in the grand scheme of day to day life, simply don't matter.
Combine that with the fact that modern life is ridiculously simple (simple, not necessarily easy), where people used to work damn near every hour that they weren't sleeping, from grinding away in factories to fixing the fence that kept wildlife from eating your crops, you now have endless hours of free time where your head is allowed to spin in circles, driving you mad with a hunt for significance. It's no coincidence that most nobility and well to do figures in history were screwed in the head somehow. They had nothing better to do.

SJW and PC bullshit is literally for people so pampered to have nothing better to worry about.
>>
>>55503763
>Six years yesterday

You had your wedding on Veteran's Day?

That's fucking tacky.
>>
>not susceptible
>unironically uses simplistic buzzwords such as "SJW"

Oh you're susceptible alright. You just forsake one direction for propaganda in favor of another.

You are absolutely an easily swayed twit who is perfectly willing to view the world through the pinhole of a third party's narrative.

You are no different at all. But by all means, continue to preen yourself and enjoy your phase.
>>
>>55504037
Pijnlijk maar waar.
>>
>>55504037
as in old times
+1
>>
>>55502728
This nigga so black he had to grow white hair or he'd disappear from view
>>
>>55504899

Be respectful. That's the president of Argentina.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.