[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do we have to lower our standards for women when the vast
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 219
Thread images: 59
File: maxresdefault.jpg (135 KB, 1280x830) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
135 KB, 1280x830
Why do we have to lower our standards for women when the vast majority of them look like utter shit without makeup?

Why do they think they're 2 to 3 points above their real physical appearance score because of heels, make up and instagram filters?

Should we start a revolution against the vaginal jew, calling them out on how bad they look without make up?

Start with little stuff like making a small comment such as: Hey are you sick today? / Hey why do you look so bad today? whenever they decide to use less make up / forget to.

Fuck their high standards, and i have a GF, i just can't stand how they think they're better than they actually are.

(this is the average amount of makeup that every girl uses)
>>
>>55501940

Whenever you meet a gril and actually want to make her a long termgirlfriend, take her swimming.
>>
It's what I've been thinking all along. Women are ugly without makeup. Us men are superior.
>>
File: 1446646029228.png (815 KB, 680x659) Image search: [Google]
1446646029228.png
815 KB, 680x659
>>55501940
>(this is the average amount of makeup that every girl uses)
>Mfw
>>
>>55501940
I think I understand now why /pol/ hates makeup but I can't really articulate it.

Men care more about beauty than brains
Makeup artificially makes women more beautiful
Womens value if inflated
Men think too highly of women because of their artificially inflated value
Men who think too highly of women are being manipulated

It is hardwired into a man to value physical beauty in a woman
It's impossible o change that
Make up is artificial
It is possible to destroy makeup

Is that it or am I autistic?
>>
>>55502145
*to
>>
>>55501940

>I have a girlfriend

Your right hand doesn't count anon
>>
>>55502145
you hit the nail on the head

its not that i hate them looking better with makeup (because they do), is that i hate them fucking inflating their value artificially as you stated and then expecting to only deserve men that are clearly better looking than them.
>>
File: gf.jpg (36 KB, 195x559) Image search: [Google]
gf.jpg
36 KB, 195x559
>>55502183
shut up mohammed
>>
>>55501940
>Should we start a revolution against the vaginal jew, calling them out on how bad they look without make up?

>>>/r9k/

>Start with little stuff like making a small comment such as: Hey are you sick today? / Hey why do you look so bad today? whenever they decide to use less make up / forget to.

Men already do this because they can't tell when women wear makeup and when they don't. The evidence is in every "no makeup" thread ever.

> Why do they think they're 2 to 3 points above their real physical appearance score

Because men treat them that way you idiot.

If you're so impressed with what a light foundation can do to your appearance the true way to out jew the system is to start using makeup yourself.

Women can't call you out on it, since obviously they do.
>>
>>55502249

Yep. You've proven me totally wrong with that picture.

I mean, it's not like you could have grabbed a random picture off the Internet and blanked out the faces. Definitely you.

Also your original post is photoshopped to hell and back and you're retarded
>>
File: b23.jpg (41 KB, 640x397) Image search: [Google]
b23.jpg
41 KB, 640x397
>>55501940
Almost no woman looks attractive without makeup

A few might look "cute' in a homely sense but the majority can completely transform their appearance if they spend enough time

This is an asian, but still, the point stands
Remember this next time you want to act like a fucking beta
>>
File: no-makeup.jpg (123 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
no-makeup.jpg
123 KB, 960x960
>>55502290
Thanks for accepting that i proved you wrong mohammed!

My original post is the regular amount of makeup that women use you stupid fuck.

I mean what the fuck is wrong with them, they're some lying scum.

Even in this picture she claims to not have makeup on the first frame, YOU CAN CLEARLY SEE SHE HAS FOUNDATION AND PAINTED HER CHEEKS MORE RED.

This is the average girl, they will say they're not using makeup when they clearly are.
>>
>>55502433
Top left looks like Kelsey Grammer as a m2f
>>
You've just been looking at women wearing make up for so long that you have no idea what real beauty is.

Make up is a lie, but it's only cause most women put on too much. It was never meant to cover the face like a mask.

Now quit making this same thread every day.
>>
>>55501940
>>55502433

How exactly is it lying? The only reason Women spend an hour each day putting on Makeup is because men find the makeup itself attractive. As for the "why", it is bcause it is tied to femininity and you have been culturally indoctrinated to view it as a females "plumage" for courtship, along with the high heels. 300 years ago, Men wore High Heels incidentally, to make them look taller and more imposing. Same item, different cultural interpretation.

Maybe in 200 years we will find painted faces unattractive.
>>
>>55502619
> spend an hour each day putting on Makeup

Why do you kisless virgins keep outing yourselves?

They do their (nomakeup makeup / everyday makeup) in 5-10 minutes.

It is lying, when they believe that the way they look with makeup is how they were created and that they deserve no less or that men have to make up (no pun intended) for that artifical beauty gap.
>>
>>55502145
Yes it's hardwired for men to want a attractive female, hands down. But can you really imagine being with a beautiful woman who is damanding, bitchy and will cost you a lot of money? Being married, having kids and spending the rest of your life with her?

Honestly, you are correct but its not only outer beauty that makes a woman attractive.
>>
File: neck-rings-1.jpg (116 KB, 750x1125) Image search: [Google]
neck-rings-1.jpg
116 KB, 750x1125
>>55502619

Consider this. Men find this attractive in certain dark corners of the world. Why? Because it is tied to femininity in that culture. You could post a "before" and "after" picture of this lady and everyone in that culture would agree that this Pic is a more attractive version of the same person.
>>
>>55502721

Wow, your girl really must not like you much if she only spends 5 minutes putting makeup on.
>>
>>55501940
>Should we start a revolution against the vaginal jew, calling them out on how bad they look without make up?
What would this do exactly?

I can't really tell what you're complaining about. Are you mad that women wear too much make up and hide what they actually look like? Or are you mad that women are just naturally ugly and should just wear it?
>>
>>55502803
They have different kinds of makeup

That's the time they spend for their no makeup makeup / average makeup, 15 minutes tops.

Party makeup is another, that takes longer definetly about 20 to 30 minutes.

Important event makeup usually makes them look like clowns (every single girl) usually they need a friend to do this or pay cash money, they also add hair styles that look like shit and you're supposed to tell them they look great because they spent a lot of time when they would look better with party makeup.
>>
>>55502925

Christ dude, you sound like your describing a wild beast in its natural habitat. No wonder your girlfriend does not like you. The moment she spends an hour getting ready before you go out is the moment she's heading out on the town with her new buck nigger boyfriend.
>>
>>55502914
I'm mad that naturally ugly women can look decent / good with make up but instead of wanting a partner close to their real looks they think they only deserve men who are on the same or a bit higher physical score.

Say a real 6/10 wears makeup she's now a 8/10, now she thinks that she's a real 8/10 and that any man less than that is too little for her, this lets her feel like she's settling for way too little when the fact is that it is her real value.
>>
>>55503004
>first i'm gonna claim his gf doesn't like him because she doesn't spend time with make up, then i'm gonna claim she doesn't like him because she does some times.

Virginboy i'm her buck boyfriend, i got a 20cm cock i don't need to worry about getting keked.

Also i'm usually on the same room when she does her makeup so what you said makes no sense.
>>
>>55502145
Yes
>>
>>55502619

Men find natural beuty attractive and excessive makeup repulsive. It's woman pressuring other woman to wear makeup, not men.
>>
>>55502275
>Women can't call you out on it, since obviously they do.
Oh yeah, women are never hypocritical idiots or anything. Captain Sweden once again solving the world's problems.
>>
>>55502487
>tfw going through Fraiser on netflix

kek
>>
>>55503316
>Men find natural beuty attractive and excessive makeup repulsive.

Correct which is why women have found ways to use makeup and claim they aren't.

My gf is the first one who brought this to my attention originally, then i started noticing more and more for myself to the point that every girl i see who looks good i can't know if she really does or is just a ruse.

She tells me how women will say to her face that they aren't wearing makeup and she calls them out on their bullshit and then clarify that they aren't using excessive makeup.

Most of them will claim to not be wearing makeup, hug them and if they stain your shirt then call them out on it.
>>
>>55501940
Its usually actually the make up fucking up their skin, etc. together with pretty bad hygiene.

I lived together with a few female students. One was the "doll" type. Always wearing huge amounts of make up, etc. Without make up her skin looked like a fucking waste land. Absolutely disgusting. So what did she do? Apply even more make up to cover that shit up.

Another almost never used make up. Her skin was almost flawless. She had natural red cheeks when it was cold, etc. Looked way more healthy while both this girl and the above mentioned girl didnt eat very differently and both drunk lots of wine.

So yea, girls are doing this to themselves.
>>
>>55501940
Women wear makeup to look good, problem is makeup then fucks up their skin.
It's a never ending cycle.
>>
>allowing your partner to wear makeup
>not getting a girl who doesn't wear make up

Lol /pol/ that's sad. Makeup is pure cancer that even negatively affects women themselves. It should be eradicated really. Any self loving women wouldn't wear it, and if you want a relationship, those are the women you should aim for
>>
>>55501940
Average amount ha!
My friend, have you ever seen a coloring book?
>>
File: 123456.jpg (122 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
123456.jpg
122 KB, 1280x720
>>55501940
>calling them out on how bad they look without make up?

This will only make women wear less make up as a "rebelious" reaction, making them overall uglier. Not a real good idea.

Just devalue them when you can clearly see they are wearing make up.

It's the same when ordering fast food. You know the pictures of the hamburgers dont actually perfectly represent what you are getting.
>>
make up, push up bras and every other form of deception are the reasons why i only go for women that appear to be out of my league. obviously im getting rejected a lot more and date a lot less but i refuse to lower my standards. if i wasnt able to date "out of my league" (which to me they are not) every once in a while i guess i wouldnt be able to pull through with this though.
>>
>>55503892
>not getting a girl who doesn't wear make up
Kek every single one wears make up

the point they put a drop of makeup on their face = they use makeup
>>
File: tumblr_lfwtyiGTFU1qd9oroo1_400.jpg (27 KB, 300x292) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lfwtyiGTFU1qd9oroo1_400.jpg
27 KB, 300x292
>>55501940
>Start with little stuff like making a small comment such as: Hey are you sick today? / Hey why do you look so bad today? whenever they decide to use less make up / forget to.

I like it but you don't need to wait for them to use less make up. Also, throw in a few "Hey, I noticed you gained some weight recently."
>>
>>55503990
Well shit, guess I found the rarest girl ever. Time to pass on those genes that encode for self-respect

Best part, she's an Aussie, best accent ever.
>>
File: Anissa-Kate113931.jpg (87 KB, 612x612) Image search: [Google]
Anissa-Kate113931.jpg
87 KB, 612x612
>>
File: anisssa-kate-8244-1381818700.jpg (238 KB, 550x552) Image search: [Google]
anisssa-kate-8244-1381818700.jpg
238 KB, 550x552
>>55504341
>>
>>55504341
just me or does this seem reversed?
>>
>>55504385
heh and the funniest thing is that even in the first frame, where you'd imagine she's not using makeup

SHE IS

this is how deceptive women are.
>>
File: 1428670386655.gif (510 KB, 700x827) Image search: [Google]
1428670386655.gif
510 KB, 700x827
>>55504341
I like her without the makeup
>>
Why are all these "makeup vs no makeup" women square jawed?
>>
>>55504341
She looked better before.
>>
>>55504464
>>55504448
Its a ruse friends, she's still wearing make up, she's just not full cake on face on the first frame.

this is were i notice that most men really are retarded
>>
The vast majority of men and women are BELOW 8/10, around 80% to be more precise!
Disgusting.
>>
This thread is /pol/ going full retard
>>
>>55501976

Thanks dad
>>
>>55501940
Cmon pretty boy lets put some man make up on you too :)

You can do it use the contour, foundation, powder, dome mascara and eyeliner.
YOU CAN BEAT THE WOMEN AT THEIR OWN GAME. DONT LET YOUR DREAMS BE DREAMS

>>55502109
Especially asian chicks lolol.

Fake eye lashes, circle lens, faje eyebrows(many japs esp shave off their brows) fake eyelid crease and wigs.
Asians are the worst desu.
>>
>>55501940
She has bad skin, but other than that, I've seen much worse make up disguise.
>>
>>55504589
Agreed. It's not hard to tell your partner to stop using makeup because you think they're better without it.
If you're a beta kek. It wont happen.
But if you show control, they'll listen and you'll both be happy.
>>
>>55504385
She's wearing make up in all of them.
>>
>>55501940
>Why do we have to lower our standards for women when the vast majority of them look like utter shit without makeup?
Same answer as last night: because you're in Mexico.
>>
>>55504622
Yes but the OP picture needs to be a girl who looks good afterwards, otherwise you'll get tons of retards saying she still looks bad and avoiding the main point.

>>55504666

The huge problem with this and why i fucking roll my eyes and rage whenever i hear this bullshit.

Whenever i hear men say that its about women who are clearly wearing makeup. Nine times out of ten, "I prefer no makeup" means "I prefer natural-looking makeup," or "I like a natural look."
>>
>>55504666
I just searched no make up make up and found this on reddit.

This is probably you.

>Aww, this is actually pretty cute. This made me laugh so hard, because you could totally have been my husband. When we first started dating, he always told me he preferred me without makeup. Little did he know, at that early stage, he had NEVER seen me without makeup.

>Sometimes I would go all out with a pretty smokey eye and some heavy mascara, and other times I would just even out my skin with foundation and throw on some mascara and lip gloss. He thought the latter technique was me with "no makeup." :)

>I was never really offended, because I didn't really have any makeup skills back then to get defensive over. But I do remember the first time he watched me put on my "no-makeup makeup." Five products and three brushes later, and viola! No makeup! :)

>He has since come to appreciate my more advanced makeup techniques (simply because I feel beautiful, and he says that makes all the difference), as well as loving how I look when I scrub it all off at night. So yea, you can say you like girls with no makeup. Just be SURE that you know they're not wearing any when you say that. :)
>>
>>55504763
American women are utter shit man.
>>
>>55503163
Lmao 20 cm
>>
inb4 ban
>>
>>55504779
Do you live with your partner or not. Look, as a hispanic, we all know you mexicans are the fucking niggers of our race, so maybe logic isnt your strongsuit.
It's not hard to wake up with your girl, see she wears no make up, and go on with your day. Not buying makeup also works well.
Is it just Aussie girls that understand this concept of no makeup or something?
>>
>>55504932

Is it too big for a canadian cúckie?
>>
>>55501940
Here's your answer:
I have heard of your paintings too, well enough; God
has given you one face, and you make yourselves
another: you jig, you amble, and you lisp, and
nick-name God's creatures, and make your wantonness
your ignorance. Go to, I'll no more on't; it hath
made me mad. I say, we will have no more marriages:
those that are married already, all but one, shall
live; the rest shall keep as they are. To a
nunnery, go.

For centuries, misogyny, autism, and resentment of cosmetics have been a nexus. Also, read everything by the Earl of Rochester.
>>
>>55504999
also:
Now listen while he next produces
The various combs for various uses,
Filled up with dirt so closely fixt,
No brush could force a way betwixt.
A paste of composition rare,
Sweat, dandruff, powder, lead and hair;
A forehead cloth with oil upon’t
To smooth the wrinkles on her front;
Here alum flower to stop the steams,
Exhaled from sour unsavory streams,
There night-gloves made of Tripsy’s hide,
Bequeathed by Tripsy when she died,
With puppy water, beauty’s help
Distilled from Tripsy’s darling whelp;
Here gallypots and vials placed,
Some filled with washes, some with paste,
Some with pomatum, paints and slops,
And ointments good for scabby chops.
Hard by a filthy basin stands,
Fouled with the scouring of her hands;
The basin takes whatever comes
The scrapings of her teeth and gums,
A nasty compound of all hues,
For here she spits, and here she spews.
For Strephon ventured to look in,
Resolved to go through thick and thin;
He lifts the lid, there needs no more,
He smelled it all the time before.
As from within Pandora’s box,
When Epimetheus op’d the locks,
A sudden universal crew
Of human evils upwards flew;
He still was comforted to find
That Hope at last remained behind;
So Strephon lifting up the lid,
To view what in the chest was hid.
The vapors flew from out the vent,
But Strephon cautious never meant
The bottom of the pan to grope,
And foul his hands in search of Hope.
O never may such vile machine
Be once in Celia’s chamber seen!
O may she better learn to keep
Those “secrets of the hoary deep!”
Thus finishing his grand survey,
Disgusted Strephon stole away
Repeating in his amorous fits,
Oh! Celia, Celia, Celia shits!
>>
>>55504887
Poor Mexishit doesn't know how to handle women. Not a suprise. Leave women to the real Hispanics okay Pedro? In fact, build a wall, we don't need your autism and insecurity here.
>>
>>55503316
>Men find natural beuty attractive and excessive makeup repulsive
This is complete bullshit, always trying to find a way to shirk responsibility for something. Men say they find natural beauty attractive but their standards are so high and based on makeup caked women from an early age, that it's not really the case.

This is what happens when men have grown up idolizing nothing but makeup caked air brushed women. A 10/10 natural beauty without makeup would get rated as a 7 at best by most men.

Not even going to get into how women are doing the whole "au naturel makeup" act to pander to the men who believe they actually like barefaced women. Get real.
>>
>>55503632
>what are genetics
>>
File: cleavage.jpg (72 KB, 900x800) Image search: [Google]
cleavage.jpg
72 KB, 900x800
>>
>>55504341
>>55504385
One of the few natural beauties in porn. My favorite honestly.
>>
>>55504979
>as a hispanic, we all know you mexicans are the fucking niggers of our race

What kind of hispanic? Because i'm willing to bet i can outbanter your ass.

>Is it just Aussie girls that understand this concept of no makeup or something?

Kek aussies have utter shit skin from all that sun exposure, stop lying.

I'm willing to bet you landed a low maintenance 5/10 aussie godess and then think you can say anything about landing good women.

>>55505167
>real Hispanics
>is on USA sucking up welfare or working a shit tier job

>"GUYSS I'M ONE OF YOU I'M NOT MEXICAN GUYS ACCEPT ME I'M A REAL HISPANIC NOT LIKE THEM MEXICANS, BUILD WALL PEDRO" - Brayan Dominguez Wilson

I'm not the one who left his country to clean shit on the USA, you're scum.

You're the kind of scum hispanic that leaves his country instead of making his better, if anyone can make fun of the other is ME of you, you're a confirmed border hopper.
>>
>>55501940
There is something disturbing on her left cheek on left photo. Is that salt from tears?
>>
>>55505312
I hope you understand she is wearing makeup in every frame
>>
>>55505361
I've seen other pictures without makeup you idiot. That's why I mentioned she's a favorite, this isn't my first time seeing her.
>>
>>55505291
not the same girl lel
>>
>>55504545
Shes not wearing makeup though.
Sorry your sister is just ugly as fuck juan.

Some girls do look good without makeup.
Just not shit skin beaners.
>>
>>55505329
That's her right cheek m8 and its probably moisturizer.
>>
>>55505400
you've been demoralized too much
>>
File: Jeannie Mills Profile Pic.jpg (236 KB, 800x544) Image search: [Google]
Jeannie Mills Profile Pic.jpg
236 KB, 800x544
>>55505402
You're not going to magically remove her make up by claiming she isn't wearing when she clearly is to the trained eye and then calling me Juan.

Shut the fuck up

This is the average aussie girl who doesn't wear make up, true definition of beauty.
>>
>>55502783
Objectively false.
>>
>>55505395
can you show me? all pictures I've found are with makeup
>>
This is the average retarded man as told by a woman:

I dated a guy for three years. Then one day this conversion occurred:
Me: *putting on makeup*
Him: why are you putting on makeup?
Me: um.. I do this everyday
Him: since when?
Me: longer than I've known you!
Him: what??
Me: ...
>He had no clue I'd been wearing makeup on a daily basis.
>>
>My brother watched me put on makeup recently and said "When did you start wearing makeup?" Uh... like ten years ago? Granted, my brother, so he probably wasn't paying attention to my looks, but still, come on man. I've been wearing makeup since middle school and in the intervening decade of us living together he never noticed?
>>
>>55505448
Everything is a lie. I don't know what to do guys.
>>
>>55505732
Just rember that women are 70% of consumer spending as well!
>>
>>55505554
Dude she has social media accounts. Also look for the make up artist that does the majority of work for the pornstars, she showcases her work. That's where I first became aware of Anissa in the first place.
>>
>>55505753
Holy fuck man. This is depressing. Like 2/3 of the chicks i see have no tits.
>>
I don't get why women just don't eat healthy and exercise to have a good looking pimple free face
Men do it and don't wear makeup
It's like they take the easy way out and don't build the good habits and character that comes with being pizza face throughout middle school
>tfw seeing these sjws making all the fucking makeup videos
>tfw know for a fact it is possible to have a clear face without makeup because I've fucking done it
>>
File: xIUPh1i.jpg (1014 KB, 2808x1876) Image search: [Google]
xIUPh1i.jpg
1014 KB, 2808x1876
>i like women without makeup
>>
>>55505316
>outbanter
Oh boy, I'm Colombian.

>Aussies have shit skin
I dont think we're looking at the same girls.

>real Hispanics
>welfare

See pic. Please don't talk. We call you the niggers of our race for a reason Pedro. The best you can do for us is build that fucking wall.

"Hey, you look beautiful"
Saying this repeatedly to your girl while she isnt wearing make up is very helpful if you want stop the "deception"
>>
>>55502433
Goddamn what a waste those eyes with that face
Genetics pls
>>
File: norwegian_without_makeup.jpg (102 KB, 900x600) Image search: [Google]
norwegian_without_makeup.jpg
102 KB, 900x600
Norwegians are hot without makeup
>>
File: why.jpg (144 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
why.jpg
144 KB, 1024x1024
>>55501940
>>
>>55505822
She actually looks halfway decent without makeup. Probably 6/10 if she actually smiled and wore nice clothes and not a bath robe.
>>
File: colombia(hombre,18).jpg (770 KB, 2304x1728) Image search: [Google]
colombia(hombre,18).jpg
770 KB, 2304x1728
>>55505843
>sudaca
>claims superiority
>thinks a literal cocaine addict at birth can talk shit about mexico

I'm staying right here on my country, you're not an american.

You're this guy and you claim to be american.

You're literally what /pol/ makes fun of, a latino who thinks hes american.

Aussies suffer from more skin diseases because of their extremely high sun exposure.
>>
>>55506058
>that amount of projection
I don't think I'm American, I am an American. And you're calling me the Drug addict? That's irony.
Please Pedro. Stop. I've presented facts, the most you can muster is a pic of some shady mexican drug peon.
>>
>>55505843
>congolombians

hahahaha
>>
File: #NOMAKEUP #NATURAL.jpg (136 KB, 970x1034) Image search: [Google]
#NOMAKEUP #NATURAL.jpg
136 KB, 970x1034
>>55505967
>she still has make up

Don't get me wrong that girl right there is good looking but still, she's using make up, feel me?

I'm raising awareness trying to get you fuckers to train your eyes to spot these con artists.

Final veredict:

Legitimately great looking girl who's using make up.

I mean i had an anon that said this fucking disaster wasn't wearing makeup yesterday.
>>
>>55501940
Are you going to make this thread every day?
>>
>>55506185
>>55505967
This is so obvious though. This is exactly what I mean by men don't really know what the fuck they want honestly and can't tell whose wearing makeup. Some cultures women wear makeup a lot less too or use it differently.
>>
File: asd.png (21 KB, 969x119) Image search: [Google]
asd.png
21 KB, 969x119
>>55506171
>this is what i typed on google to find that image

You want to know what percent of my population sucks welfare?

0% i didn't leave my country to go suck up welfare from USA like you Milton Dominguez.

I'm here in Mexico actually contributing instead of running away from my problems because colombian girls are literally the most unfaithful in all of latin america.
>>
>>55505822
To be fair when you get within a meter of a woman and she's caked it on like that girl it's very unappealing. I'd rather she looked like she does on the left. Unless a woman has massive red hot acne they she lay of the full facial make up.
>>
>>55506052
who is that

look so cute without makeup
>>
>>55506052
She looks better without
>>
>>55506379
>a legit good looking girl looks better without a cake on her face

bad thing this isn't the average girl and still she has a bit of make up on the first picture.
>>
I feel women without makeup have a certain beauty to them. Like the wrinkles on a old man gives them character.
>>
File: i'm not even trying.jpg (32 KB, 371x496) Image search: [Google]
i'm not even trying.jpg
32 KB, 371x496
>>55501976
If you want to make her a short-term girlfriend, take her swimming especially if she can't swim.
>>
File: cZumIb7.jpg (249 KB, 900x1200) Image search: [Google]
cZumIb7.jpg
249 KB, 900x1200
>most of men that unless a girl looks like this she's not wearing make up
>>
>>55504941
It's a red board you nigger.
>>
File: EqualQuaintAfricanbushviper.webm (906 KB, 620x376) Image search: [Google]
EqualQuaintAfricanbushviper.webm
906 KB, 620x376
>>55506560

niggers never learn
>>
>>55502925
You're right. The guy you're replying to is a moron
>>
>>55506313
>left your country
I was born in the United states believe it or not. I couldn't leave if I'm born here, nor do I want to.

>0% welfare
Good on you. I dont use welfare either. The most I can do to fight our shitty spending in welfare is vote. It doesn't help you guys utilize welfare so much that you have your own seperate group on the graph.
>>
>>55505223
Fuck off back to reddit, Katie
>>
>>55501940
In typical relationships, the woman is better looking than the man.

The man normally has the better character traits.

You should know this.

But yeah, don 't judge women by their make up
>>
File: traps and women.jpg (531 KB, 1400x1414) Image search: [Google]
traps and women.jpg
531 KB, 1400x1414
>>55501940
the vaginal jew is shit they are all entitled egoistic shallow wgores who will leech you till they find another host.

traps are the ultimate redpill
>>
>>55505139
Got to say I'm disappointed no one picked this up. It's Jonathan Swift's "The Lady's Dressing Room." It summarizes this thread and should be framed on the wall of every permavirgin. And yes, women do shit and autists can't get their head around this.
>>
>>55506811
>faggot trying to convince others that fucking fags in drag is better than fucking an actual pussy, instead of a dirty shithole
>>
>>55506811
If you like traps you're a fag.
>>
File: 1434683183296.jpg (28 KB, 390x310) Image search: [Google]
1434683183296.jpg
28 KB, 390x310
>>55506738
> It doesn't help you guys utilize welfare
>claims a citizen of another coutnry is sucking up welfare from the country he invaded
>a literal colombian anchor baby talking about superiority

Its also not a separate group. It clearly states central america and Mexico, effectively grouping Mexico with central america (had to clarify this to your cocaine addicted ass) , let me add that central america and mexico are both closer to the USA than SOUTH america or it would be the same numbers.

Your parents are the scum you make fun of when you mock other immigrants.
>>
>>55506811
Shlomo, pls

Most of us actually want to continue our genes. Stop looking at westernc.uck women as examples of women
>>
>>55506811
>then turn them against you after your inevitable divorce
I'm so fucking lucky I was 18 when my parents divorced so I could make my own opinions because my mom tried to make him out to be a lazy asshole when in reality he's worked as a CNC-operator and welder for 25 years and provided literally everything when she's worked less than half-time. Sadly my younger sisters are eating up the filth she's spewing.
>>
>>55506811
>Don't get with the unnatural women who use to much makeup.
>Instead try this man who's pulled every trick in the book to makes people think he's not actually a man.
>>
Is it weird that I like the look of the left one more.
>>
File: sursly.jpg (45 KB, 515x532) Image search: [Google]
sursly.jpg
45 KB, 515x532
>>55506811
>>
>>55506907
>>55506946
better a faggot than a guy with a broken heart who has to pay for the rest of his life to his ex wife who took the kids with her and cheated on you.

>>55506967
there are enough white kids wanting to be adopt
>>
File: 1436348494036.png (30 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1436348494036.png
30 KB, 400x400
>>55506967
>>55506946
>>55506907
Its a joke picture and quite funny at that.

It also points out some major flaws of western women and what feminism can do to the average girl.
>>
File: 1447272134256.jpg (21 KB, 248x189) Image search: [Google]
1447272134256.jpg
21 KB, 248x189
>>55506667
She's better without make up and photoshop...

I hate makeup, people wearing it look like clowns, I can't take them seriously. Even worse, those who trim their eyebrow, they always make me think that they are fucking with me, like wtf ?
>>
File: image.jpg (153 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
153 KB, 960x960
>>55501940
My wife is a solid 7 and she doesn't wear hardly any makeup.

I have been ok with this, but when I see some of the incredible work these women do with makeup it makes me wish she would do the same every once in a while
>>
>>55507094
There are enough white/caucasian women who aren't westernised, mainly based around the Mediterranean.

You can even go across the atlantic and fuck >>55507111 this guys women if you want. Some are 75% Caucasoid still.

>>55507111
I know. But I was referring the what the germanon said.

I don't know. all I can say about women being westernised is that they're easier to fuck, in which is actually bad, if you think outside the box and our own dicks.

>>55507207
Looks like an annoying college student on the left
>>
File: America.jpg (184 KB, 1024x682) Image search: [Google]
America.jpg
184 KB, 1024x682
>>55501940
I don't date women who wear makeup. It took until about 28 until I really started to recognize the pattern and my eye became sharp enough to pick out the good makeup artists.

Now I just don't date women who wear it. Problem solved. Incidentally, these women are far more my type anyhow.
>>
>>55501976
>tfw invite a girl to go swimming
>she refuses
>she hates water
>she can't swim
>she's also black
>>
>>55505287
>muh genetics
>>
File: photomirror_2015111304755826.jpg (1 MB, 1639x1639) Image search: [Google]
photomirror_2015111304755826.jpg
1 MB, 1639x1639
No makeup, still hot
>>
>>55506961
>shit he's called out my people with facts, better discourage him with buzzwords and projecting may mays
I'm really at a loss for words. Good luck out there in the real world alright man?
God bless
>>
>>55507454
Then the test works in multiple ways. Although you should've noticed that she was black before the swimming desu. Imagine if you unknowingly dated an African?
>>
>>55507510
All of the girls in your pic are wearing make-up.
>>
>>55507510
Being 17-21 doesn't count. 28+
>>
>>55507567
Post a pic of you, I want to see how inbred you are
>>
>>55507624
Why the personal attack? That's pretty weak of you.
>>
>>55507624
Why are you trying to fuck old women yo
>>
File: LatinAmericaColorText.jpg (123 KB, 504x576) Image search: [Google]
LatinAmericaColorText.jpg
123 KB, 504x576
>>55507542
What facts friend?

The whole argument fell apart in the moment he falsely said Mexico had its own group.

Also ignoring the fact that Mexico is a border country to USA, of course more people from Mexico are going to go to USA than Colombia.
>>
File: 9141297_orig.jpg (38 KB, 480x498) Image search: [Google]
9141297_orig.jpg
38 KB, 480x498
>>
>>55505843
Colombians aren't better than Mexicans. Colombian immigrants are sent to Europe to perform the same jobs as the mexican immigrants do. Yet, there's many Mexicans that are highly successful in the USA while none in Europe or even USA for that matter. Mexicans score higher on PISA tests by country, have a noble prize winner thats not part of the irrelevant literature/peace winners, and many other examples.
>>
>>55502433
Goddamn that is a square jaw for a woman.
>>
>>55507897
You forgot to mention that 90% of the women of colombia are camwhores no matter how ugly.

Go to any camwhore website, put latinas or something on the filter and most will be colombian.
>>
>>55507897
*while no Colombian is highly successful in the USA or Europe.
>>
>>55502249

>whites
>mexican poster

sureeee
>>
>>55502109
>Us men are superior.

At least this guy is honest. All the rest of you fagots bitching about women may as well just date each other if you have so many problems with females.
>>
File: image.jpg (292 KB, 1200x1131) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
292 KB, 1200x1131
Make up is really god tier.
>>
File: gf.jpg (89 KB, 522x540) Image search: [Google]
gf.jpg
89 KB, 522x540
>>55508152
=)

I thought whites were only blonde hair blue eyes?

I'm just another average mexican.
>>
>>55505843
Why are Indian immigrants so based?
>Conservative
>Wealthiest ethnic group in the US per capita
>Hinduism is the wealthiest religious group in the US per capita
>Rarely on welfare
>>
>>55508274
Take a look at the world and how far India is from the USA, then analyze how shit of a country India is, then analyze how many people they have, then analyze what kind of people are able to leave that literal shithole based on personal achievements and perseverance.

Its because the cream of the crop are able to leave, not because they're a good group as a whole.
>>
>>55508216
this is a trannny after ffs not makeup
>>
>>55508025
Also, the average Colombians have about the same average genetic admixture as Mexicans in their respective countries. The only reason they have a high percentage of white population on demographics surveys is because it's conducted on a self described basis as oppose to some Mexico surveys that aren't given that option. which explains the low white population in some surveys.

Mexico has a more stable, diverse, and powerful economy than Colombia.
Mexicos companies are more dominant in the world than Colombians.
Etc. etc. etc.

You get the picture, right?

Mexicans have
>>
>>55501940
You posted this yesterday faggot:
>>55480628

This guy is a shill trying to make white women look bad or something.
>>
>>55508239

>average mexican

Trump was white, you are sending us your trash.

I can't wait to have you build wall, now more than ever.
>>
>>55508531
no, its what nose job can do for a girl.

Those things are magical, turn 5/10 into legit 7-8/10

>>55508647
> shill trying to make white women look bad

What other kind of woman do you want me to use?

If i use a nigger woman, makeup doesn't even affect them, asians most will focus on the fact she's asian and say asians are subhuman, latinas most will say they're subhuman.

Can't win with /pol/.

>>55508598
The colombian illegal already left in shame, its quite obvious Mexico is superior to Colombia, first world countries have the right to shit on us more or less, but most latin american countries envy Mexico and it shows because we are the best country out of the bunch.
>>
File: 1433092794766.png (169 KB, 608x402) Image search: [Google]
1433092794766.png
169 KB, 608x402
>>55507624
>>55507671
>>55507731
>>
>>55505843
This is not even accurate.

Maybe you should perform a more thorough research on the matter.

Dominicans, Puerto Ricans, Haitians, and nigger Africans have the highest government assistance of all immigrants.

Also, Central Americans are different than Mexicans. Are you aware that you grouped the two together. Maybe you should look at the statistics by ethncity, but that would make your agenda invalid.
>>
File: 1438078044473.png (42 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1438078044473.png
42 KB, 200x200
>>55508679
>>
>>55508832
>no, its what nose job can do for a girl.
>Those things are magical, turn 5/10 into legit 7-8/10
Unless you plan on reproducing, in which case your 7-8/10 becomes 1-2/10
>>
>>55508239
You poor bastard. Your lineage clearly has white genetics in it. A literal mut.

There is nothing worse than an ethnic cocktail.
>>
File: 1446911200316.png (441 KB, 575x575) Image search: [Google]
1446911200316.png
441 KB, 575x575
>>55505448
>basically like shoving things down our pants to make us look hung
>>
File: B7uyLnxIAAAZ1fC.jpg (168 KB, 1024x1536) Image search: [Google]
B7uyLnxIAAAZ1fC.jpg
168 KB, 1024x1536
>>55506368
same person
>>
>>55507510
No, they just hide behind filters.
>>
>>55509140
My grandfather's grandfather was spanish and was about 6'2-6'3, blonde blue eyes, mixed with a 100% india.

Grandfather was 6'4- 6'6.

>tfw keked by genetics at 5'10
>>
Women stole makeup from men just like they did with wearing heels.
>>
>>55504341
It's a man..
>>
File: NboCtCH.jpg (662 KB, 2048x2048) Image search: [Google]
NboCtCH.jpg
662 KB, 2048x2048
>>55509283
*no make up boys*

Tehee...!!
>>
File: 0009-1318713756302.jpg (27 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
0009-1318713756302.jpg
27 KB, 250x250
My legit face on the morning after the first time I slept with a girl when she came out of the bathroom.
>>
>>55501940
I never thought I looked better with makeup just....made up. I think the amount of makeup has everything to do with it. A little lipgloss and a coat of mascara aren't going to drastically change someone's face. It's the girls that contour every day or color in their eyebrows that should be called out on it, but even then, it's obvious at that point to anyone with even the smallest bit of experience with makeup that these girls are wearing it, so truly, what are they hiding? Op you are wrong - all women do not look like shit without makeup. Only the women who cake it on every day typically do.
>>
>>55509861
Kill yourself
>>
Senpaitachi, you need some hotter girlfriends desu.
>>
If you could slap some paint on your Toyota and make it a Lexus, I suppose you would too. But then again, women are whores so what do you expect?
>>
File: 1447095606708.jpg (10 KB, 233x232) Image search: [Google]
1447095606708.jpg
10 KB, 233x232
>>55506512
Underrated post
>>
>>55509911
Not today, sorry buddy. Why anyway? I don't wear makeup every day. My real question here is why should we be calling girls out when they are not wearing makeup by telling them they look bad? Wouldn't you want to call them out when they're wearing too much? Saying things like "Why are you caked in product?" or something?
>>
File: jeb_bush_pnac_911 - Copy.jpg (581 KB, 1384x1298) Image search: [Google]
jeb_bush_pnac_911 - Copy.jpg
581 KB, 1384x1298
>>55509911
>>
File: IMG-20131229-WA0003.jpg (57 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20131229-WA0003.jpg
57 KB, 800x600
>>55509283
IKTF brah
Spanish, green eyed with redish hair
> I aint even mad keeping that 6'1 height into the leanage.
>I am light brown tho ...
>>
>>55501940
>when the vast majority of them look like utter shit without makeup?
1. The vast majority of women look like utter shit WITH makeup
2. Makeup has inflated your expectations
>>
>>55507510
Girls taking selfies "without makeup" almost always wear makeup. To me it looks they all wear makeup.

More than half of those chicks even have an unnatural lip position. They're trying that hard, and only a teenage boy or a fool would not see through it.
>>
My buddy's ex would wear makeup every day without fail, and the one day I saw her I honestly asked her if she was like sleep deprived or something. They were all 'aw c'mon man, you know she's just not made up.'

I honestly didn't.
>>
>>55510048
How did you know I drive a Toyota?
>>
>>55505801
Most women don't wear 3 bras and tit makeup anon.
>>
File: teeth.jpg (79 KB, 533x400) Image search: [Google]
teeth.jpg
79 KB, 533x400
>>55501940
the inner corner of her eyes are asymmetrical, one of them has a fold of skin and the other doesn't
>>
>>55510556
lel
>>
File: 1404137266799.jpg (54 KB, 604x453) Image search: [Google]
1404137266799.jpg
54 KB, 604x453
>living in a world full of whores
>not getting any
Must feel awful t.bh
>>
>>55510687
I know that feel

t. bh
>>
>>55503946
I had that sandwich for the first time last week. Almost vomited and felt sick/ill for 3 days.
>>
>>55510817
desu
>>
Yall a bunch hickty snap dodad varmints. You ever wonder why in the animal kingdom the male is more extravagant than the female? For attraction. Only difference is that as human beings we can cheat biology to an extent and this is the outcome. You guys are arguing over stupid shit. Males attract and females chose.
>>
File: image.jpg (279 KB, 1600x1145) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
279 KB, 1600x1145
So what exactly can we do? I have social anxiety, so I just ignore women.
>>
>>55501940
Lets be honest most guys would absolutely HATE if they were girls and had to deal with girl dating. Majority guys just dogs that put on completely fake personality to fuck you. If you don't fuck said guys they say you friend zoned them like the beta fags they are and hate you.
>>
>>55506052
way more qt without it desu senpai
>>
>>55511094
That's fine, but prepare to be branded a c uck forever by /pol/!
>>
File: muhreversesexism.jpg (928 KB, 695x5000) Image search: [Google]
muhreversesexism.jpg
928 KB, 695x5000
>>55511140
Yeah you have to choose wisely, what a fucking travesty.
>>
File: zitdanielleradcliffe.jpg (14 KB, 320x480) Image search: [Google]
zitdanielleradcliffe.jpg
14 KB, 320x480
>>55511140
Why do we have to lower our standards for men when the vast majority of them look like utter shit without makeup?
>>
>>55501940
Shes wearing makeup in both pictures d e s u
>>
File: 1445536093810.jpg (57 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
1445536093810.jpg
57 KB, 600x400
>>
>>55501940
>Why do we have to lower our standards for women when the vast majority of them look like utter shit without makeup?
They get to choose who to get pregnant from, not the man so they are the ones who can make demands.
>Why do they think they're 2 to 3 points above their real physical appearance score because of heels, make up and instagram filters?
All things to enhance her beauty to attract an even better partner that has a much status and wealth as possible.
>>
>>55506052

Lol, looks better without make up.
>>
>>55511423
Cant believe some autismo went effort to make this. Whenever I see 4chan retards talk about women all I see is REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>55501940
You don't.

>2015
>not converting to Islam and marrying a pure QT 3.14 traditional faithful all natural virgin wife
>>
>>55502145
You are autistic because you are on POl but also correct. Based Romans in ancient times used to classify makeup wearing women as whores in lead powder.

Basically it has become culturally normal to wear makeup - It is only recently this has been the case.
>>
File: pepe.jpg (67 KB, 709x765) Image search: [Google]
pepe.jpg
67 KB, 709x765
>>55511423
>>
>>55511585
It's basically mad salt, like an indian being jealous of a white person
>>
>>55511585
>REEEEE
>pretending not to be a /r9k/ regular
>>
they look shit without makeup because they wear makeup

they fuck up their skin so much that it sends signals to your subconscious that they are diseased
>>
Girls who look good with no make up do exist.

Honestly, my girlfriend of 6 years hardly wears any make up, and I actually prefer how she looks without it.
>>
File: asian.jpg (15 KB, 553x351) Image search: [Google]
asian.jpg
15 KB, 553x351
>>55501976
But...that means I would have to take off my shirt...
>>
>>55511627
>Based Romans in ancient times used to classify makeup wearing women as whores in lead powder.
No, they didn't. Makeup was routine for all who could afford it--only excessive makeup was associated with prostitution (which is still the case today).

Just as daily baths were uncommon for poor people centuries ago, so was cosmetics. Now such luxuries are inexpensive and hardly are considered to be luxuries at all.

>>55511711
>they fuck up their skin
Not really. Most makeup sold in developed countries since the 90s has been inert or actually beneficial. I work with models for a living, girls who wear heavy makeup on a near daily basis. They have exceptionally good skin, and I've known some of them for close to 10 years.
>>
>>55506811
This post is bait for people who use bait to counter other bait.
>>
conclusion: if you want meet girl go to beach or swimming pool and wait and she go swim, or there is maybe waterproof makeup?
>>
>>55501940
>(this is the average amount of makeup that every girl uses)
wait what?
no way...
>>
File: aussieshitposting.webm (3 MB, 640x350) Image search: [Google]
aussieshitposting.webm
3 MB, 640x350
>>55507624

sorry everyone, he's Australian.
>>
>>55506811
>trap
>she
Since when are they not very passable crossdressers?
>>
File: MechWarrior_3_Coverart[1].png (163 KB, 252x305) Image search: [Google]
MechWarrior_3_Coverart[1].png
163 KB, 252x305
>>55506811
>GURRRRRL GAMER
>MW3
More than once I've caught myself thinking that doesn't belong until I remember the CoD franchise.
>>
>>55507510
They are so obviously wearing make up are you blind? Just look at the eyebrows and lips

It's sad really, men have no idea what no makeup actually looks like.
>>
isn't this supposed to be a news board? what the fuck this have to do with news?
>>
>>55518330
this board isn't just for news you fucking retard chilango
>>
>>55505817
great point. i'm a guy with nice skin and nice long hair. i don't use any products on either besides water, but i have a good diet, get exercise, sun, sleep, etc. i have fucking discipline, a thing no girl knows about.
Thread replies: 219
Thread images: 59

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.