[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Wife is finishing her phd in wellbeing in the workplace
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (29 KB, 590x392) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29 KB, 590x392
>Wife is finishing her phd in wellbeing in the workplace
>goes to wellbeing conference
>comes home asking "anon what are your thoughts on social justice and race equity"

Pic related

>2015
>not filin divorce papers....
Pick one

/pol/ gimmie some redpills pacakaged as blue pills to steal the wonderful mother of my children back on a central-neutral path.
>>
>>55501876
Steer**
>>
>>55501876
No clue what that could be. My wife is an "equality of outcomes" type it seems, but she's never clear or too ashamed to admit it because it's an utterly indefensible idea.
>>
>>55501876
> phd in well-being in the workplace
Did you pay for it?
>>
File: tfw.jpg (7 KB, 196x263) Image search: [Google]
tfw.jpg
7 KB, 196x263
>>55501876
>phd in wellbeing in the workplace
>>
>>55502167
>>55502031
No she's got her masters and phd program funded with decent a stipend.

She's actually really savvy at avoiding any debt - which is a huge pro in my book .

She's not a complete idiot politically just "open-minded" - which, of course to someone who browses /pol/ is absurd and childish.

>>55502379
Indeed. Health related Benefits and better shit for healthier employees - which I have no issue with that and from what I glean from this site thats a good thing no? Reward the fit - punish the unhealthy
>>
Nobody cares about your fat wife
>>
File: 359487582.jpg (52 KB, 500x467) Image search: [Google]
359487582.jpg
52 KB, 500x467
>>55501876
You might have already been, or are about to be, "rhymes with ducked." If it was me, I'd go with it.
>>
Depends how deep she is into this shit. She could have strong feelings about it and wants you to take a neutral approach. If you do she'll get pissed and go off on a rant.

If she doesn't know too much about it, you can claim to be an expert and discredit it as you teach her about it.

So you need to figure out what she knows first. Tell her you haven't heard of it really and want her to explain what it is. Depending on what she tells you, wait a few days and then bring it up again.

Make sure you fuck her a lot for the next couple days. Women's minds seem to grow mushy when you nail them for a few days straight. It'll make her more receptive to your attempts to discredit SJWism
>>
File: image.jpg (149 KB, 491x548) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
149 KB, 491x548
If your wife does not prioritise you and your feelings and your marriage over leftist dogma then she never really loved you.

I've dated a lefty girl before and by the end of the relationship is was like 80% of my true /pol/ self around her and she just subordinated her own beliefs because I was her man and I fucked her well.

If you do feel you need a strategy say something like " I do agree that there should be justice and equality , but sometimes I see things from those kinds of co signers that simply are not sensible and are downright not in touch with reality ,like this."
And then show her this picture.
>>
File: 1430284987500.jpg (121 KB, 763x768) Image search: [Google]
1430284987500.jpg
121 KB, 763x768
>>55501876

It's a process man, you have to get in there early and slowly drop the red pills or she'll get swooped up into the bullshit and be a SJW in no time. My girlfriend is pretty redpilled these days, I mainly talked to her about how fucked Globalism would be as we both love Australia and then linked the political correctness/leftist craze with that.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.