[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Children of Men was a good film.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: immigration.jpg (40 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
immigration.jpg
40 KB, 600x300
Children of Men was a good film.
>>
>>55500920

agree

that long 1 shot scene doe
>>
>>55500920
Friendly reminder that the pregnant black chick was not present in the original source material but was added to the film because the director wanted to make a point about humanity originally coming from Africa and that the new humanity would do the same.
>>
>>55500987

at least he did it right, it was a fatherless rape baby
>>
I cant watch it now its too real
>>
>>55500987
Friendly reminder that your baseless extrapolation doesn't invalidate OP's enjoyment of the film.
>>
>>55500987
yep, thanks for ruining that film,m8

>Fucking "we be from Africcccaaah" myth is never gonna die
>>
>>55501085
We're on /pol/. Casual racism and anti-progressivism is par for the course.
>>
funny that a mexican directed it
>>
>>55501094
Out of Africa theory and "We Wuz Kings N Sheeit" aren't the same meme.
>>
File: farage.jpg (606 KB, 1258x678) Image search: [Google]
farage.jpg
606 KB, 1258x678
>>55500987
>>55501094
>>55501160

>We are all immigrants :^)
>>
>>55500987
>>55500920

>the negress was good. Good actor. Her part was good and part of plot.

It is amazing red pilled film. Michael Caine was great in it. So was the main dude.

Maybe how UK is going to look soon. With terrorirsm, but done by the whites. Except with more islamic shit on walls and streets.

Good film. I did not even mind the negress since they did not make her an angel, and she was good in the film
>>
>>55500920
It was shit
>>
>>55500920
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqlqVcCPRd0
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.