[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/ scum BTFO!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6
File: Paula Patton 1.jpg (644 KB, 2000x3000) Image search: [Google]
Paula Patton 1.jpg
644 KB, 2000x3000
Paula Patton was born in Los Angeles, California, to Joyce (Vanraden) and Charles Patton. Her father is African-American and her mother, who is caucasian, has German, English, and Dutch ancestry.

The problem is not mixed people.
The problem is that the people (so-called refugees) that are flooding Europe are dangerous, have no incentive or desire to assimilate, and seek to impose their own values on those that are kind enough to accept them in their countries.

I'd rather have 1 million mixed Paula Patton's - i.e. beautiful, educated, and civilized women, than 500 /pol/ fat hitler loving pure aryan keyboard warrior neckbeards.
>>
>>55500339
I'd rather have one Caucasian with English, German, and Dutch ancestry, than a million mulattas looking like pic related
>>
File: race mixing 3.png (2 MB, 970x523) Image search: [Google]
race mixing 3.png
2 MB, 970x523
>>55500339
>The problem is not mixed people

Stopped reading right here. GTFO my country you disgusting mongrel Albonigger
>>
>>55500339
>/pol/ i s 1 person
>/pol/ is now 500 hitler lovers

make up your mind.
>>
>>55500429
wow
the golden eggs are here
>>
File: oven jew.jpg (37 KB, 554x428) Image search: [Google]
oven jew.jpg
37 KB, 554x428
>>55500504

wow the nigger kike non Greek is here.
>>
>>55500339
We all knew Greeks were clucks anyway. Even Albos aren't that faggy than you. thanks for providing evidence OP
>>
>>55500429
Shut up Greek faggot. Go look at your mulattos.. Albos are alpha and you are a beta. They get all the women in your country while you post on 4chan
>>
Seeing Paula's son always makes me laugh.
She doesn't want to be called bi-racial but insists she is black instead. And then this "black" women has a son with a white guy.

Paula Patton: “People Think We’ve Adopted A Russian Child”
>>
>>55500339
>The problem is not dilution of European genes
kek, fuck off you Turk
>>
>>55500727
>g-guys, i-im not albanian, i s-swear
>>
>>55500339
>fat

What makes you think any of us are fat? You're really scraping the bottom of the barrel here in terms of projection.
>>
>>55500339
>Paula Patton
Who?
>>
I'd rather have 1 million white neets than 1 mulatta.
>>
No comment
>>
File: 1445606025540.gif (3 MB, 283x204) Image search: [Google]
1445606025540.gif
3 MB, 283x204
>>55500339
Her boobs are sweating
>>
>>55501376
Looks like Obama
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.