[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Germany can't impose its values on refugees >Lawyer
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 1443258904292.jpg (19 KB, 330x244) Image search: [Google]
1443258904292.jpg
19 KB, 330x244
Germany can't impose its values on refugees

>Lawyer Christina Lee argues that Germany shouldn't treat refugees harshly in the name of teaching them the country's 'values' - and that the crisis could be a learning opportunity for Germans themselves.

http://www.thelocal.de/20151112/germany-cant-impose-values-on-refugees-by-force
>>
>>55499790

Kill her. This shit is getting serious now and liars like this can't be tolerated anymore.
>>
>>55499790

Germans will learn to live without racist indoctrinating systems like "laws" and "civility." The cultural enriching will open their minds to a new sort of philosophy,

We will return to the Kant style of philosophy wherein, "Is rape so bad if the rapist does not culturally deem it as evil?"

Obviously the answer is if you say yes, you are a racist and a terrible person.
>>
>>55499790

Can't wait until the far right find her. :^)
>>
>>55499945
>"laws" and "civility."
These are racist institutions created by whites to opress peaceful coloreds desu senpai.
>>
>>55499945

Kant was such a cunt. Literally a meme philosopher.
>>
>>55499790
The main thing I am afraid of is that all the traitors might manage to flee and escape the happening
>>
File: sadhitler.png (347 KB, 464x404) Image search: [Google]
sadhitler.png
347 KB, 464x404
There's a reason why women were opressed for 10.000s of years. And that's not because the extra work connected to keeping them down was so fun.
It was to ensure a stable society ruled by the iron fist of logic.
Women are decieving creatures. They pretend to be human on the outside, but inside they are vile, instinct driven creatures with everchanging agendas.
A woman might feel like A in the morning and like B in the evening. For her there is no disconnect here. After all her feelings dictate her reality.
Society is so fucked, because weak-willed beta faggots have empowered women. They basically unsealed the devil by allowing women to vote and to freely decide about their reproductive organs.

Women are what will bring our society to it's knees. Unless women are properly enslaved for the next 100 or so years our society will be a goner.
Islam is also no solution, becuase it's just the next system of irrational crazy rules. If islam will conquer europe the people enforcing it's retarded rules first and foremost will be females.

Women have no goals, no dreams and no ambitions other than to get fucked by as many men as possible.
If something breaks a woman will ignore it and just accept that it's broken, as long as it's broken for everyone else too.
If women had their way we'd still be living in the caves and competing for pussy with axes and clubs as long as females get enough sparkly stones and furs.

The historic mythological image of the succubbus is no coincidence.
Women tie and bind men's creative and driving force.

In our society the highest conquest is not space, exploration new frontiers but floppy, infertile (thanks for the pill jews) vagina.

Chasing women has basically become a skinnerbox for the modern male. In the past millenia, chasing a woman and fucking her had the result of offspring. Now that women are infertile on purpose thanks to the pill, that skinnerbox system has become an endless loop, triggering the mating-instinct of males over and ova
>>
>>55499790
The Germans deserve everything they are getting.
This has nothing to do with what Germans have done in the past (WW2) or some of that leftie shit.

No it has all to do with you guys lack of using REASON. Once you stop using REASON you deserve to get fucked over. REASON is the HIGHEST FACULTY nature has bestowed on us. Fucking use it!

THINK BEFORE YOU ACT AND TALK

Even if you really want to help refugees this is NOT the way to do it.

You should have followed LAW and REASON.
Everything going on right now is completely against the RULE OF LAW. You have shown absolutely NO respect for the RULE OF LAW and now you will suffer the consequences. Other European countries do not respect you if you dont respect the RULE OF LAW.
>>
>>55499790

The feminists complaining about an imaginary rape culture now import it and tell the raped that it's a learning experience for them.

Wow.

I couldn't have foreseen this future even 5 years ago, it's much too insane.
>>
>>55501847

My wife will sometimes say, "Why did you say X?"
"What I meant was Y, not X," I reply.
"Then why does it feel that way?" Is her answer.
The other day she did say all women are cavemen and the man needs to let her know she's owned, so she does have some awareness at least.
>>
>>55502049

Nice bait sideways Germany.
>>
>>55499945
>We will return to the Kant style of philosophy wherein, "Is rape so bad if the rapist does not culturally deem it as evil?"
>Obviously the answer is if you say yes, you are a racist and a terrible person.
what about rape culture?
will this essentially make rape legal if a white person is smart enough? although i doubt saying that rape culture doesn't exist would change anything, it would just be women cheekily admitting that they "tricked" us all.
>>
>>55502084
>it's a learning experience

that already happened, except the chick told this to herself

she said she was grateful to be raped, because it taught her about niggers suffering first hand, and how bad whitey made it for them

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=594_1401381196

women are sick
>>
>>55502251
Im 100% serious.

What is happening in Germany is 100% their own fault. They do not think, no they just react in an extreme way to their own past. They are literally reactionaries.

Like a pendulum they will swing for left to right. Everytime making disastrous decisions in the proces.
>>
>>55502537

From that text:

"It hurt. The experience was almost more than I could bear. I begged
him to stop. Afraid he would kill me, I pleaded with him to honor my
commitment to Haiti, to him as a brother in the mutual struggle for an
end to our common oppression, but to no avail. He didn’t care
that I was a Malcolm X scholar. He told me to shut up, and then slapped
me in the face. Overpowered, I gave up fighting halfway through
the night. "

> he didnt care I was a malcom x scholar
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.