[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
shit leftist sluts say
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: 1443911433322.jpg (964 KB, 1466x1635) Image search: [Google]
1443911433322.jpg
964 KB, 1466x1635
>There is no usch thing as Germany, there is no such thing as borders. The whole world belongs to everyone. You're just possessive and think you own something of which you can be proud. But you have absolutely nothing, you have neither created/constructed the world nor Germany. You're simply a human being, who has a name and lives as a part of the earth that's called "Germany". Everybody has the right to go to a better country. Even you.
>>
>>55499722

Just tell them that human rights do not exist. If they disagree, ask them to prove that they do exist. Easy to shoot down, by showing that just by saying you have a right to XXXX any person can deny it, therefore denying its existence. ;^)
>>
>>55499722
Call them nazis, since they want to deny Israeli jews the right to live peacefully.
>>
>>55499722
>"rights"-based ethics
You start with nonsense premise, you get nonsense results.
>>
File: 3244421212.jpg (42 KB, 715x514) Image search: [Google]
3244421212.jpg
42 KB, 715x514
>>55499722
Then why are you living here? If you like Africans and Middle Eastern people so much why don't you go live in Somalia or Saudi Arabia? I'll pay for your one-way ticket. Tell them the same stuff, I'm sure they'll buy it.

Bitch.
>>
Does that mean I can just move to Germany and live off welfare while. raping their women and forcing people to adapt to whatever shit I want to do and label them as racist if they don't? Awesome.
Also, countries do exist. If it wasn't for countries, there wouldn't be laws, therefore no social justice or even justice to begin with.
>>
>>55499722
if world is everywhere the same, why do they want to come here?
>>
>>55499722
If this was true I'd be chilling in Germany drinking some based Lager in Berlin right now.

I can't get in because I'm a poor American though, Germany's lot is is not with me.

Oh well have fun with whatever you guys do over there.
>>
have a laugh
http://welcome.blogsport.de/2015/11/10/stellungnahme-zur-party-am-7-november/
>>
>>55499722
There are no rights. The only rights that are granted to people are those our states decided on. If those states do not exist according to her, then those rights also don't exist and I will just unzip my pants and enforce the rule of the fittest.
>>
>>55499722
You cannot have a welfare state without borders. This doesn't require an advanced understanding of economics to comprehend.
>>
there is only two religions, Christianity and Satanism (and catholicism is in this category)
>>
>>55499722
There is no such thing as a man supporting a woman and a ring on her finger.
>>
> everybody has the right to go to a better country.

So what was all that nonsense they said beforehand? "There's no such thing as Germany"
>>
and I'm sure that better country just sprouts from the ground?
>>
File: lol.jpg (42 KB, 580x386) Image search: [Google]
lol.jpg
42 KB, 580x386
>>55500680
>http://welcome.blogsport.de/2015/11/10/stellungnahme-zur-party-am-7-november/
>>
File: CommanderKnightmarezOrders.jpg (222 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
CommanderKnightmarezOrders.jpg
222 KB, 640x400
Do not be abusive to women for being women. Fight them for abusing you!
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.