[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Feminists shaming men online over coffee
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 222
Thread images: 30
File: bad-date_3498605b.jpg (184 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
bad-date_3498605b.jpg
184 KB, 620x387
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/11990835/Man-asks-for-coffee-money-back-after-being-rejected-for-a-second-date.html
>>
Thank you come again.
>>
The fact that this ends up in a newspaper is tremendously creepy.
>>
File: coffee-date-two_3498583a.jpg (96 KB, 500x551) Image search: [Google]
coffee-date-two_3498583a.jpg
96 KB, 500x551
>>
>>55499588

Kind of scummy to make a fuss over getting your money back for a coffee. His passive aggressive jab at her made me dislike him.

Was his choice to pay for her, it's not mine or his fault that most women have no integrity. While I make it a note to pay back every favor with kindness in return, I do not make expectation of the same to be done for me; while maintaining these things should be done without asking for them.
>>
File: coffee-date-three_3498586a.jpg (96 KB, 500x579) Image search: [Google]
coffee-date-three_3498586a.jpg
96 KB, 500x579
>>
>>55499588
>Ms. Crouch told the Telegraph: "I always offer to pay anyway and women should always offer to pay.
>women should always offer to pay.

>women should offer to pay for their own drinks

oh gee, how noble of you to propose that you could not leeach!
>>
File: coffee-date-four_3498591a.jpg (50 KB, 500x317) Image search: [Google]
coffee-date-four_3498591a.jpg
50 KB, 500x317
>>
>>55499588
POO IN LOO
>>
>>55499700
>can you pay me back for coffee

How the fuck does he expect that? Meeting to awkwardly give $3 back then saying bye?

Jeez no wonder it didn't work out this guy is desperate and creepy
>>
>>55499682
Its indoctrination. Gotta make sure that white goy doesn't get any ideas about breeding.
>>
>>55499588
>>55499700
>>55499715
>>55499726
tl;dr

Dude is a passive-aggressive autist.
>>
>>55499774
this. no wonder why she didn't put out.
>>
>>55499774
>Later online somewhere:
>Why don't women like me?
>>
File: hearts.jpg (24 KB, 512x342) Image search: [Google]
hearts.jpg
24 KB, 512x342
He could have been normal about this and just find her address to put little chicken hearts in her mailbox, jeez.
>>
>>55499752
he sent her the bank details. its not like he was actually expecting to get his money back, he was just trying to make a point, so its wrong to call him stingy or anything. not saying i agree with his passive aggressive behavior though, it just makes him look like he was way too emotionally invested.
>>
>>55499588
Oy gevalt, the cheeky shiksa is trying to shekel me out of my coffee money without putting out, dis is like anudda hollowcoast!
>>
That is a bit stingy but I can kind of understand where he's coming from.
Women have the PRIVILEGE of not being expected to pay for dates and do not have to deal with failed match-ups eating into their father's bank account.
>>
>>55499588
>paying £ 3.50 for coffee
>that's € 4.96
>>
>>55499588

PRAJEET
O
O

I
N

L
O
O
>>
>>55499588
so they met on tinder and she doesn't want to go to the house of someone she just met??

isn't the whole point of tinder to have anonymous sex with strangers??
>>
It's kinda funny desu senpai
>>
>>55499588
She handled that well.

Christ he must have been a fucking weirdo on the date.
>>
>>55499588
Stop being a bunch of bitches. Why can't he ask for his money back? He bought some strangers coffee. I wouldn't buy this cunt a coffee.

I understand that not everyone is rich and some people want to actually want there money going somewhere.

I don't buy bitches shit. I say "you have legs. go get a job"
>>
That's incredibly childish and autistic.
>>
>>55499873
i believe he is just trolling
>>
Anyone siding or fucking excusing this humongous faggot is an imbecile, in this instance vagina is 100% in the right, why is it even here?
>>
The guy is autistic OP. Of course an Indian posted this. Indian men are autistic, weak and can't even poo in loo.
>>
>>55500029
LOW TEST
O
W
T
E
S
T
>>
>letting a woman take £3.50 for coffee and not put out
And this is why you guys will never be millionaires
>>
Dis anudda Shoah.
>>
>>55499700
Pretty sure he said that to get her to stop talking.
Didn't work that well as we can see.
>>
>>55499774
>women want men to act more feminine
>freak out when they act passive-agressive
>>
>>55499813
He rejected her dumbass.
>>
>>55499774
Why are you so butthurt about this shit?
It's hilarious, you autistic fuck.
>>
>>55499774
Wtf,this guy really made me cringe.No wonder it didn't work out
>>55499884
That's R$20,00 pretty much what I pay for a coffee at dunkin donuts.
>>
File: Lea-Seydoux-spectre-train-dress.jpg (212 KB, 1500x1000) Image search: [Google]
Lea-Seydoux-spectre-train-dress.jpg
212 KB, 1500x1000
>thread about dating
>started by an Indian
>filled with autists

Never change, /pol/
>>
>>55499884
Maybe they had a donut with it
>>
He sounds like an autistic weirdo but this shouldn't be in the news
>>
How is this news? Yeah I think its classless to ask for a repayment like that, but its not news worthy.
>>
Maybe this "feminist" should have paid for her own coffee in the first place? It's actually quite unusual in my experience for British women to not pay their own way on dates, so this woman must be some kind of entitled mega-bitch, which explains her inclination to publicly shame this admittedly childish man.
>>
Betas in this thread:
"It's just s small amount of money. Come on! Give it to her!"

Top kek. The girl then felt shame, so to have the upper hand in moral superiority, she offers to donate it to charity. She does not know, the man has already donated 3.50 to a fraudulent female charity case. Now, he would enjoy true justice and his money back.
>>
File: image.jpg (16 KB, 300x100) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16 KB, 300x100
Jew Dude is pathetic... Needs his ass handed to him, & possibly castrated.
>>
>>55500265
There are Dunkin Donuts in Brazil? I had no idea.
>>
btw i typically ask the woman to buy the first round and say ill buy the second one. thats my own shit test for them. also if the date doesnt go well after the first drink i either dont get to buy a second round because they want to leave early or i dont have to because i am leaving. i gotta say the women were usually cool with that with one exception when a chick didnt even bring any money - or at least she said so.

before i did that women sometimes asked me shit like "shouldnt you be a gentleman and take the bill?" or something like that and then i explained to them that we should split the bill, because im not going to pay her just for showing up to the date as our time is equally valuable.
>>
>>55499715
Blah blah blah I'M NOT A WASTE OF TIME
Bitch shut the fuck up there's literally 4 billion of you this nigger could be dating instead of wasting time with your stupid ass who won't even bother to commit. What a dumbass.
>>
>>55499631
kek
>>
>be beta
>ge rejected
>butthurt

Listen, obviously, when you are getting to know girls and eventually fucking them, sometimes you will get rejected, I have been many times. But you learn with it, and eventually you just take it like a man. This guy got super butthurt and acted like a child. She actually handled it tremendously well.
>>
File: image.jpg (12 KB, 300x100) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
12 KB, 300x100
>>55500421
>2015
>not paying the bill
>believing the feminist propaganda that men and women are equals
>>
File: fachada do PKS.jpg (227 KB, 1600x1039) Image search: [Google]
fachada do PKS.jpg
227 KB, 1600x1039
>>55500407
They opened a few stores in major cities,there's one in a shopping mall near my house.I live in the capital (Brasilia)
>>
>>55500501
>get rejected 100 times
>£350 and countless hours down the drain
>>
>>55499588

LOOK AT THAT FUCKING NOSE

holy shit id want my money back too
>>
File: 9a7.jpg (303 KB, 795x1192) Image search: [Google]
9a7.jpg
303 KB, 795x1192
>>55500529
>Giving women a free dinner to not fuck you
>>
>>55500421
I always buy a drink but I know within the first 20 minutes if its something I want to pursue or not so if it is I will buy more. Has nothing to do with looks all about what comes out of her mouth. First three questions are, Religious beliefs, who you voted for last election and how many social media accounts they own. If they pass that they move onto round 2.
>>
>hurr I didn't feel any connection between us

Can't women just say the truth? Like saying, sorry I didn't like the date and don't want to meet you again, if the guy asks why, because you are short/bald/ugly/poor, the usual deal breakers for hoes.
Damn lying whores
>>
Anglomongols are destroying them itself. Nice.
>>
>>55500529
>2011
>paying the bill in an era where chicks openly abuse it
Do you get off on being disrespected?
>>
If I wish to not lie they both sound like bad, whiny, mean spirited people readers who are blood relatives.
>>
>>55500547

Yes Hans, no wonder your girls are fucking blacks and muslims.

>omg I shouldn't try to get girls cuz i will be rejected!!!!!

pathetic

Every guy scoring girls was rejected at some point, sometimes because they are not into you, or because they had a bad day.

Also rejected in the sense of being in a party and walking into the girl and chatting her up, no money involved.
>>
A woman once went ballistic on me because I asked for a pair of shorts and t-shirt back that she had worn to go home in the morning after spending the night with me.

(we were both in the Army and she wore a pair of my PTs to go home instead of a dress she had on the night before)

I didn't think asking for my PTs back was a big deal, but she did and made me look like an asshole in front of her friends.

I ended up buying a new set of PTs, and she even spent the night with me again after that. She asked for a pair of PTs to wear home again, and I told her she took my last pair the last time she spent the night.
>>
>>55499739
Good work m8. Had to scroll through to find it but I love ya.
>>
>>55500621
Since when do fucking niggers and dune coons pay for the date?
>>
>>55500529

>being such a beta you expect to foot the bill for every woman you happen to go on a date with

Damn, Feminism wasn't even a blip on my radar and women who offered to pay for things was a one way ticket to dick-town.
>>
>>55499588
>>55499700
>>55499715
Is it just me or does this sound like a staged conversation?
>>
>>55499986
He didn't have to buy her coffee, he did thinking that once he'd bought her coffee she owed him something. This truly is not the case desu senpai
>>
>>55500681
>>55500681

it's not about buying shit, it's about not being scared of rejection, like the deutsch faggot is
>>
>>55500734
Go back to your free to play MMOs because you can't even follow what the conversation is about you dumb monkey
>>
>>55499588
>dat Jewy face
>proceeds with date

Guy was asking for it.
>>
>>55500579
So you've never been turned off from an outwardly attractive woman because she was boring or unpleasant? It happens sometimes (and women are much more likely to reject a hot guy on account of a bad personality than the other way round).
>>
>>55500763

I was having the conversationg with the german and you jumped it you dumb american

Nice edges, btw
>>
>>55499588
the guy is an idiot. if a girl isnt interested move on. dont offer to pay for coffee or drinks for somebody if youre gonna ask for the money back after just because shit didnt go your way.

this is why you just go for drinks on a first date and take it in turns to buy rounds. dont go around paying for dinners and coffes for women like some iidot
>>
Wow, men really are the worst!
>>
>>55500697
Yeah, buying paying for women is pretty beta. It's acceptable if she's already your gf and you earn more than her, but on a first date? Fuck that. And furthermore, most women that I know would probably find it uncomfortable anyway, so you actually end up spending money to turn off your date.
>>
>>55499876
>this
I don't agree per say and I wouldn't ask for money back however, gf and I watched some shit called "first dates". Had this firefighter guy with 3 kids going on a date. The woman knew he wasn't well off. She kept saying "come on, I nee more tequila, or wine". He was subtly going "haha I wish money grew on trees" and she gave him the dirtiest fucking look and said "well I think I deserve to be treated when taken out". She then passed him the bill and read it out saying "look that's £136 and 20p" he called her out on it and she kept saying she deserved it. She dressed up and deserved the "treatment". He gave her the "it's chivalry when you want it, I thought we were equal" and she threw a 20 at him and they left
>>
>>55500529
the thing is im a bit sensitive to disrespect and i believe when a woman expects me to pay it does imply disrespect, e.g.
>as already mentioned, she thinks her time is more valuable than mine
>getting to know each other is less important to her than me
>she thinks i owe her and should be grateful for even showing up
>worst case: she only went on the date because she expected to get free shit
pretty sure there is more. im not stingy and if i genuinely enjoyed their company and they offer to split the bill i dont even mind paying for both of us, but im not going to do it just because they feel entitled to it.
>>
File: 1447074313748.jpg (62 KB, 640x608) Image search: [Google]
1447074313748.jpg
62 KB, 640x608
>>55500697
She owes him coffee money though.
>>
>>55499884
That's about right for a Starbucks here. Assuming it's a latte with a syrup or something
>>
>>55500886

Lel Ok kiddo

>be on date in my younger years with girl on my birthday
>check comes, girl says its your birthday, let me get it!
>say no idc about my birthday I'm not 12 I got it
>girl won't let it go
>think like you "oh it's the 2000s, girls like to pay now and I don't want to look nonprogressive and weird!
>"durr ok let's split it"
>call her several days later, no answer
>finally hear back from her "I have never had to pay for anything on a date before in my life, it really felt like you didn't care about me by not paying for me on our date"

Tip: observe a woman's actions, don't listen to her words
>>
>>55500809
lol the monkey is mad I hope someone brought a banana
>>
>>55500546
9 out of 10 people work for the government in Brasilia

You are scum, i bet you actually think you do something useful too. Brasilia should be bombed and nothing of value would be lost.
>>
>>55501066
I would consider that a bullet dodged. Plus, I think American women are more conservative than Western Europeans. In the past I've known women to be offended by a man trying to buy them things.
>>
Why did she give her cell number to someone she'd only just met?
>>
>>55500767

Yes, all the time. I live in Vegas which is absolutely filled with shallow beautiful women with no personality. Typically their kind of clientele pays big money for a moment of their time, my work involves me communicating with their type on a regular basis; so it definitely wears down any sort of superficial attraction you could otherwise have previous to knowing them.
>>
>>55500692
It absolutely does read like one.
>>
>>55500579
They aren't "lying whores", they are women.

They never reply yes/no but only "maybe". Even a "no" doesn't always mean "no", that's why those anti-rape buger ads are so kek worthy. It the edge between rape and consensual fucking, sometime hard to tell.

They are also always hesitant, never ask them to chose, make choice for them.

Try to understand the non verbal communication and don't be a retard.

No, they will never tell you it's because you are ugly.
>>
>>55501252

And didn't intend on seeing again
>>
>>55499588
I'll take "shit that never happened" for five hundred.
>>
File: 1442866859076.jpg (127 KB, 640x561) Image search: [Google]
1442866859076.jpg
127 KB, 640x561
>paying for women who aren't hookers

Can't blame anyone. These chumps are asking to get scammed. Might as well reply to Nigerian princes.
>>
>>55500565
Of course the number of social media accounts is the most pressing question, kek.
>>
>>55501252
To arrange the date, obviously...
>>
File: 1445789774026.jpg (46 KB, 443x750) Image search: [Google]
1445789774026.jpg
46 KB, 443x750
>>55500174
No the fuck they dont
>>
>>55499588
IN LOO, PANJEET!

IN LOO!
>>
File: 1444898374687.jpg (23 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1444898374687.jpg
23 KB, 480x360
>>55500174
> women want men to act more feminine
>>
>>55501312
>No, they will never tell you it's because you are ugly.

Well, would you say that to a woman? An evasion or white lie is easier for both parties. But people don't typically agree to dates with men that they have no physical attraction to anyway. Passing the eye test is only half the battle. If you frequently find yourself being rejected *after* dates, then there's likely something wrong with your attitude.
>>
>>55500174
>>55499774
>>55499702

You faggots don't know what passive aggressive means. There is nothing passive aggressive about this

>wanna go out again?

>sorry, no.

>way to waste my time. I'm not a free meal ticket. Give me my money back that I wasted on your ass.

Being passive aggressive would be him doing something like

>well I did pay for our coffee last time. It seems unfair to just get me to pay and then not even give me a second chance. That's a bit rude isn't it

I know people have a tendency to read things in the tone they think in, so a beta male would probably read this and think he's saying it in a beta way, but he isn't.

A bunch of women admit to just going on dates sometimes just for a free meal.

This guy doesn't give a fuck about that

>bitch give me my money back.

>oh so my company and meeting a new person wasn't enough? How about I guilt you into letting me say I donated to charity instead?

>nope. I only invest in things that I'll actually get a return on. I don't want to give it to charity. It's my money I spent on you. You're a waste of money and a waste of time. I want it back.

That's not being beta passive aggressive. Maybe to you autistic faggots it is, but I'm pretty sure almost every man has thought about asking for his money back when he realizes he just wasted it on a bitch that won't be putting out, or won't be having a second date with.

The difference is this guy had the balls to actually ask for it back.
>>
>>55501312
> underated post
>>
>>55501464
Me, yes.

I would laugh and tell them, no thank, you are to fugly and get out of here.

Usually, my gf put a hand on my knee under the table and crush it to make me shut my mouth when I talk to her friends.

But I agree, most people would just lie.
>>
I bet she was planning this the whole time. She had a bunch of snarky comments saved up and targeted some passive-aggressive autist because she knows damn well that an alpha would just ignore her. Then posted it on some feminist circlejerk website where everyone can congratulate on how "sassy" she was and probably even tampered with the real convo to further her agenda.
>>
File: 1446974347408.png (782 KB, 1470x462) Image search: [Google]
1446974347408.png
782 KB, 1470x462
>>55501526
> thinking a free-will act of kindness is something you should get paid back on in any way
> not understanding basic human interaction 101
> calling other autists and betas

top kek, I bet you're the kind of guy who discards receipts in donation boxes for charities you stingy faggot
either that or a MGTOW
>>
>>55501526

tl dr
>>
>>55501657
Gerard !

Please take good care of him, he seem to really like your country.
>>
>>55499726
lel,confirmed feminist false flag. a feminist never would have censored the bank account details like that.
>>
His first mistake was paying at all

If you cant get pussy without buying her meals tri kets and treats you are basically a John
>>
>>55499986
>Stop being a bunch of bitches. Why can't he ask for his money back? He bought some strangers coffee. I wouldn't buy this cunt a coffee.

He can ask for his money back as some snarky comment.

He can't actually demand it back since it's a gift.

It's also supremely gentlemanly to whine about fucking coffee money even if he's trying to rub her face in it. Just fucking cut your losses and delete her contact.

Getting into a pissing match with a woman is not worth it.
>>
>>55499774
>http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/11990835/Man-asks-for-coffee-money-back-after-being-rejected-for-a-second-date.html

he really did fuck up for paying without garaunteed pussy
>>
>>55499588

I guess the big question here is: Why is this news?

And I don't just mean to say that this is a completely irrelevant piece of information. I mean how the hell does this get to be news?

Did this girl actually contact a newspaper to tell them about this? Did a journalist find her blog and just went "This seems like something everyone needs to know."?
Did some editor approve the story?

Because if this is news now, I got tons of shit I could tell you about random idiots, that is equally interesting and equally important.

Just yesterday I had pulled an all nighter preparing for an exam that I had been studying for for weeks. Turns out the secretary fucked up the registration and we couldn't do the exam.
That was kinda stupid. Is this news now?
>>
File: 1446975693146.png (194 KB, 601x590) Image search: [Google]
1446975693146.png
194 KB, 601x590
>>55501717
T'inquiète pas, je suis français, je marche dans les pas de géant que Gégé la fripouille a laissé.
>>
>>55501657
>French film legend Gerard Depardieu claims he drinks up to 14 bottles of wine a day
>>
File: 1422153523820.jpg (127 KB, 1024x559) Image search: [Google]
1422153523820.jpg
127 KB, 1024x559
Wait, there are guys who actually try to spend money on women they're not married to?

wtf? That immediately puts you into the "beta provider" box.

You just hang out at your place or her place and make her feel like you're in the fun/cool alpha box, then smash. Women prefer aloofness anyway.

If anything, she'll be buying YOU shit if she's DTF.
>>
>>55499700
hahahah awesome troll
>>
>>55499588
That both looks like that horse-faced Sex In The City cunt.

>>55500036
I dont blame him for being desperate, it's a product of the world he lives in. He hasn't realized he can date a 25 year old and not give a fuck what women think.
>>
>>55501153
God Bless, bro.
On the positive side, at least it isn't in Rio anymore.
>>
Gay dating is so much easier, just split your bills.
>>
>>55501961
>telegraph
>>
>>55499874
Lel
>>
File: wut.jpg (47 KB, 450x509) Image search: [Google]
wut.jpg
47 KB, 450x509
>>55499700

Holy shit what a fag
>>
damn, /pol/ will believe anything, I though you were better than niggers
>>
>looks like a man
>uses a man chat icon

That guy dodged a bullet, or more accurately a dick in his ass
>>
File: image.jpg (94 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
94 KB, 640x960
So why are we not using this opportunity to piss of femenists? Blow that fucking poll up with yes
>>
Why the fuck is this ne-

>co.uk
>>
>>55500547
>getting rejected 100 times

Wouldn't the guy finally realize that the problem is himself?
>>
>>55500627
lol she probably was mad at you for revealing in front of her friends that she a lil ho and that you fuked her
>>
>>55502336

Link it then.
>>
>>55502800

It's in the OP article, m8
>>
>>55501526
>Implying she asked him to buy her anything
>Implying she's in any legal or ethical obligation to pay him back
Lmao mate this is what happens when unaware aspies browse 4chan and try to call others aspies
>>
>>55499588
>>55499700
>>55499715
>>55499726

>/pol/ goes on a date
>>
>Spending time with girl ive been seeing for weeks.
>So far have paid for every meal.
>Finger bang her.
>Think im gonna get lucky tonite.
>OI ANON BUY ME DEM SHOES FOR $80.
>No
>She now shuns me like garbage.
>Sent me a picture of her wearing the shoes while sucking black dick "this could have been you"

Can we just legalize hookers, im done with whores.
>>
>>55502336

they're too retarded and cu.cked to do that. they'd rather shill for Sarah Jessica Parker.
>>
>>55499588
he was just withdrawing consent
i dont see the issue here
>>
what kind of fucking pathetic looser asks for 3.50 back? i bet he was a dirty sand nigga, probabl paki.

Embarrasing actually.
>>
What's with all these feminist shills on /pol/ now?
>>
>>55503677
It's not about the value but principles. At least to me it wouldn't be.
>>
>>55500029
>not realizing the whole thing was fabricated
>>
>>55499588
I PREFER YOU PAY ME IN JAPANESE YEN PLZ

come on /pol/, feminists are scum but this guy is clearly not right in the head
>>
>>55503444
DUDE
>>
>>55501717
Why wouldn't he ?

>>55502081
Mon négro
>>
>some hooker getting mad some guy talked to her is now news
>nothing on the dozens of rapes/assaults/murders going on in Europe due to immigration

Wew lad
>>
>>55501526

he's an archetype beta faggot.

>will you please give me a 2nd chance, plzplzplz respond

no.

>me so hurty in my feelsy. gib me moneys back!!!11
>>
>>55500565
>religious bliefs

pffftttt
>>
>>55501625
You're so cool, Sasuke-kun
>>
>>55500546
>Brasilia

Scum, and fuck your red-rust shit hole city architected by a spastic who thinks roundabouts are a novelty.

>>55501153
*nods respectfully toward you*
>>
>>55499951
More to just have something to do while pooping tbdesu senfam.
>>
So she accepted the coffee he bought for her and didn't realise she had to give him something in return?
The problem here is the woman.
>>
>>55499884
Dumbass who doesn't realise coffe is expensive af outside of europe.

In bosnia coffee costs less than an AU dollar but if you want some basic shit like a latter its gonna be at least AU$4.50 (Perth) and it will cost more if its frappe or some fancy weird shit. Can easily go up to 6 or 7 dollars or more.
>>
>>55503567
Things that didn't happen:the poast
>>
>>55503677
Just wait till America stops paying you fagets and closes the border
>>
>>55499588
that's how he handled rejection. that's all.
>>
File: 1440478171786.jpg (140 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
1440478171786.jpg
140 KB, 768x1024
>>55503567
>Sent me a picture of her wearing the shoes while sucking black dick "this could have been you"
>>
>>55503567
>not sending her a picture of a wad of cash
>but now this is me
you fucked up, anon
>>
>>55501259
Dude I'm in the same area as you. I honestly think living here just makes girls terrible, every relationship I've been in has been with a girl who moved here in their late teens. I've never met a girl that grew up here that wasn't terrible
>>
Hope that guy learned his lesson. She better pay back.
>>
>>55499588
The guy should just count his losses. Why is this a fucking news story. FUCK
>>
>>55499588
I voted ''yes, she wasted his money'' just to piss off feminists.
>>
>>55504208
>me so hurty in my feelsy
This phrase is almost poetic in its beauty.
>>
>>55499588
>You dont go on a date because youre going to meet your boyfriend or girlfriend

What a cunt, no wonder he asked for his coffee money back.
>>
>>55506515
completely agree. fuck this city. it turns women into the worst kind of whores. also everyone seems like a closet junkie out here
>>
>Ya you go gurl, u really showed that filthy patriarch

You pathetic niggers are the mirror image of feminists.

Look at you standing up for that tactless aspie that asked for a reimbursment on a gift he freely gave away.
>>
>>55506888
Yeah, she's a cunt but he's an idiot. You never pay for the first date. Never.
>>
File: tips.jpg (198 KB, 3000x1688) Image search: [Google]
tips.jpg
198 KB, 3000x1688
>>55499588
>women are OBLIGED to sleep with me because I bought them coffee
No matter how you look at it, it's pathetic.
>>
>>55499588
Bitche's face looks like a foot
>>
>>55501212
>American women are more conservative than Western Europeans

Depends too much on where you are. Rural-ass Texas? Yes. Urban-esque Dallas? No. [Note, same state/region]

Pretty sure the same could probably be said for a lot of Western European countries
>>
>>55499588
>buying stuff for women
Why?
>>
>>55506896
I don't know what it is. Even most of the girls in Boulder and henderson are the same way. The only girl I dated that grew up here was from henderson and I only started dating her because her hotness was so off the charts I didn't realize she was trashy until I looked at her twitter. Big blues eyes, big prefect ass that wasn't too big, huge great tits, and shorter without being fat.
Looking back I realize she was shitty the whole time we were going out on dates, it's amazing how I fooled myself into thinking she was a good person.
I remember thinking she has such a good personality, she's so easy to talk to etc. But looking back I can't find one reason why I thought that
>>
Ask for your money back or don't. There's no problem in asking for money back on something that doesn't work.
>>
File: 1404578024054.jpg (11 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1404578024054.jpg
11 KB, 200x200
>guy ends up in a relationship with her for a couple of months or something
>they break up
>guy presents her with hundreds of receipts of things he paid for demanding his money back since the shit didnt last forever
>>
I'm not a feminist by any means, but that guy's a fucking Jew.
>>
>>55499588
>"He said the date was a waste of money because he didn't get his own way.
>that's why I should get all my own way
honestly though for a 3.50 coffee i wouldn't give a shit, if it was like a £30 meal where she only said no more dates after he paid then fuck that bitch
>>
>>55506888
Oh shit, what flag is this? I'm on my phone
>>
>>55499715
Seems staged, why would a woman even respond to a guy after rejecting him, not to mention the amount he asked for. Trolling for tree fitty
>>
>>55509229
Cape Verde. It's some tiny ass island.

Saw this guy around a month or 2 ago.
>>
>believing this shit
My new standard of belief with sjw type matters is if it would fly in court

Leftists have to back up their increasingly ridiculous rhetoric with increasingly ridiculous examples
>>
>>55509445
spent my vacation there. its pretty nice if you want to do nothing but meditate, read books and all that fun shit.
>>
>>55503567
She was nigged to begin with, just trying to use you for shoes. Stand firm.
>>
>this is newsworthy in 2015
>>
>>55500692
>nice to see you tonight
>sent at half 7 in the evening

yep
>>
>>55509701
it says pm breh
>>
>>55509846
He's saying you don't end a date before 7:30pm and you don't refer to anything before 7:30pm as "tonight". It would be "today" or "this afternoon"
>>
>>55508862
What would you know about paying for things?
>>
>>55499631
Lmaaooo

First post best post
>>
>go on date with hot slag single mum
>she gets drunk and is begging for my dick
>tell her no
>not on first date
>set up next date, intend to fuck her
>finds out from a mutual freind I'm UKIP
>tells me she no longer wants to date
>tell her it's for the best as she needs to find someone who will settle down with her and be a positive environment for her son
>she gets massively offended
>job done kek
>>
>>55510716
Greece BTFO
>>
File: allwomen.jpg (137 KB, 800x540) Image search: [Google]
allwomen.jpg
137 KB, 800x540
>Man-asks-for-coffee-money-back-after-being-rejected-for-a-second-date

Very good, making women feel like whores is the correct approach. Bitch doesn't deliver, bitch pays money back.
>>
File: smug pepe.jpg (27 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
smug pepe.jpg
27 KB, 600x600
>>55510811
will the ukip increase taxes on make up or something?
>>
My favorite women on the planet:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43qjz0aM2-E
>>
File: 1426994446811.jpg (41 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
1426994446811.jpg
41 KB, 396x385
>>55499769
who did this?
>>
>>55499588
>the current year
>not making it clear before the date that everyone pays for his shit
You guys are asking for it...
I always say
>Look I won't pay for your shit, I meat a lot of women and if I would pay at everyday, I'd be broke by now
If they don't agree, fuck em! you know you're just gonna pay the entire fucking time! move on!
>>
>>55500764
first thing I thought.
>>
>>55513192
*meet
*every date
fucking horrible typing that was
>>
>tfw always have had your dates paid for you

yall missing out on below-average looking girl with money pussy my men. Casually ask what their daddy does for a living when ur cracking onto her on okc and see how much dosh she probably has.
>>
>>55499982
This
>>
File: Indians_in_Australia.jpg (109 KB, 326x245) Image search: [Google]
Indians_in_Australia.jpg
109 KB, 326x245
>>55500676
kek
>>
Why is this news? Man my incredibly dull life is still more interesting than that. Why am I not on the news all the time.
>>
>>55500174
Women may say they want men to be more feminine, but when push comes to shove what they REALLY want is for men to be more masculine.

Passive aggressiveness is the antithesis to masculinity.
>>
File: 1429917449580.jpg (294 KB, 582x600) Image search: [Google]
1429917449580.jpg
294 KB, 582x600
>>55510716
fucking SAVAGE
>>
>>55499715
Bringing the bantz
>>
But seriously unless you have some good reason to think the woman is conservative in her outlook on things, you should never offer to pay these days.

There's a slim chance she might be happy or flattered that you offered but decide to pay anyway. But there's a better chance she'll get pissed off at you. Even if she doesn't act like she is pissed, she is.
>>
>>55501657
you're autisitc, he didn't actually expect to ge the money back he was showing her she's being a bitch
>>
>>55501526
this anon is right. Asking for the money was just an insult showing he's a man and he doesn't give a fuck about some stupid hoe. He didn't expect to get the 3 dollars back.
>>
>>55499588

The lesson here is not to buy a bitch anything until after she proves she's worth it.

Simple.
>>
File: 1321900839796.jpg (53 KB, 500x378) Image search: [Google]
1321900839796.jpg
53 KB, 500x378
Come on you guys can't see this shit? He wanted the girl to either go to his house to pay him back thus he would probably rape or kill her, or meet her somewhere else to then rape or kill her. This has nothing to do with his 3 bucks he payed it's all about revenge for she rejected him.
>>
>>55514151

Go back to reddit, moron.
>>
>>55499588
>>55499700
>>55499715
>>55499726
Cringed hard

>>55500201
Dude, what? She tried putting him down nicely and he went sperglord on her. This is why y'all are virgins.
>>
File: 1432234853528.jpg (8 KB, 340x508) Image search: [Google]
1432234853528.jpg
8 KB, 340x508
>>55512912
>who did this?

It will forever be a mystery.
>>
>>55501312
>It the edge between rape and consensual fucking, sometime hard to tell.

lol, typical frenchman.
>>
>>55499588
P O O I N L O O
O
O

I
N

L
O
O
>>
>>55514213
Senpai like this couldn't actually take place I mean we had a beta shoot up a school and kill a couple people because he was rejected by girls.
>>
>>55500692
>Is it just me or does this sound like a staged conversation?
Everything is capitalized properly and punctuation marks are in use. It's definitely staged.
>>
>uses tinder
>won't go to someones house she just met despite that being the entire point of tinder
>gets so butthurt she has to report to the media because a man asked her to pay back 3.50
>>
File: 1446598030811.jpg (92 KB, 1280x840) Image search: [Google]
1446598030811.jpg
92 KB, 1280x840
>>55499588
>http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/11990835/Man-asks-for-coffee-money-back-after-being-rejected-for-a-second-date.html

desu ive always had it in the back of my mind that I want my money back after a bad date.
>>
>>55514653

Stop spreading jew propaganda, shit for brains.
>>
>Date a chick in high school
>She gets on her period
>Gets mad at me asking her if I could come visit her outside of this spot
>Tells me that I need to be 'more sensitive'
>I laugh and tell her to call me when she's feeling better, ride off.
>Next day
>Meet at our usual spot
>She's there with the police
>Saying I molested her
>When we haven't even gotten to 1st base
>She's 18 and I'm 16
>Pull out ID to prove it
>She gets in trouble with the police, ultimately let go, but I got some tasty pictures of her sobbing down at the station
Women are irrational at times. Still love them, but I won't defend the ~70% of them that are utter garbage.
>>
Yeah while the guy aint no hero, that fucking line about "I'm not going to the house of a person i barely know!!!!" Like I understand thinking that, but never fucking say that. If you went out on a date with me and then essentially tell me you're scared I might rape you if you come to my house, well, fuck you then lady.
>>
I can't believe pol of all places can't see it.

This guy is an obvious heeb.

Unromantic? Check
Socially awkward? Check
Asking for the money he spent on coffee back? Check!
>>
>>55499588

Women may be bitches and whores, but that's just plain stupid on the guy's part.

What the fuck is a few bucks? Just eat your loss and be thankful she didn't take up any more of your time and money. Good lord, it's a cup of coffee, not a car.
>>
>>55499631
top kekes
>>
DESIGNATED
>>
>>55516330

I cracked the fuck up at work holy shit I can't believe /pol/ didn't see this
>>
>>55501153

c'mon man, and all those 1 out of 10 innocent people that you just murdered?
>>
>>55509299
>>55509299
what if he's the loch ness monster
>>
>>55499752
Co Stanza!
>>
>>55516330
kek, this
>>
>>55509299
>>55516762

Goddamned Loch Ness Monster!!!
Thread replies: 222
Thread images: 30

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.