[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do liberals support Islam even though it treats women like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: reimu-10.jpg (35 KB, 270x216) Image search: [Google]
reimu-10.jpg
35 KB, 270x216
Why do liberals support Islam even though it treats women like non-human cattle and forces people to live a specific way or die?
>>
>>55499570
Because brown people follow it
>>
Because brown people follow it
>>
>>55499570
Because they catch a lot of shit for members of their religion Allah Ackbarring all over the place, thus making them an oppressed minority.
>>
>>55499613
>>55499621

Also this.
>>
The progressive movement isn't really for Islam, it's mostly against Christianity.
>>
>>55499570
thats not TRUE islam, that is just islam that exists with capitalism and all the religions in the world. once Islam is the one and only religion, then everyone is equal and treated right. see how this works?
>>
Because over 6 thousand years of hard wired religion can be undone over 5 years.
also Because brown people follow it
>>
They can feel good about themselves
>>
>>55499570
because shit is fucked mate
>>
>>55499678
That's not the left's agenda though. They have the naive belief that the instant they touch western soil the insane desert moon cult will go tame and not jihad them for their degeneracy.
>>
>>55499570
They don't actually care about Islam.
Liberals do not fight for stuff because they actually believe in it and think it would be a good think to do - its an ideology of hatred, they do it because they know it pisses their self-chosen nemesis, i.e. conservatives, off.

I mean, the perfect example for that is gay marriage. They could have just asked for extended rights for civil unions - no one argued that gays shouldn't be allowed to visit each other in hospital or stuff like that. What people complained about was the last bit of what marriage once stood for (from a traditional and religious point) being destroyed.
For the gays, the extended rights thing for civil unions would have been the better choice - the end result would have been the same, but they wouldn't have needed to wait so long for it, because the resistance against it would have been much longer.

But that resistance was the only thing liberals cared about to begin with. None of them gives a single fuck about Dicksuck McButtfuck, it was about getting the maximum asshurt out of conservatives. So it HAD to be gay marriage.

Was also super obvious when they celebrated the SCOTUS decision. When I scrolled over social media, there were easily more
>choke on it, conservitards
comments than comments being happy for gay people.
>>
>>55499794
>no one argued that gays shouldn't be allowed to visit each other in hospital or stuff like that.
I don't disagree with your point, but in the US at least, the rhetoric was at that level for a long time.
>>
>>55499776
oh yeah, i forgot about that part of it. once they get here they start using iphones and watching glee
>>
>>55499570
Because it fits what libs want.
Can't say what you want or do what you want because you might hurt muh feefees, if you don't hold my view you should be silenced, don't wear what you want because it might offend, and so on.
>>
>>55499922
>but in the US at least, the rhetoric was at that level for a long time.
Did it happen on any significant scale? Because if its just a few people then its kinda irrelevant, the only arguments that matter are those that have enough people supporting or at least silently tolerating them.
>>
File: wood.jpg (86 KB, 1032x729) Image search: [Google]
wood.jpg
86 KB, 1032x729
>>55499570
It's their culture, you racist bigot shitlord.
>>
desu the extremists are simply following the quran and the holy jihad as it was laid out by mohammed. Anyone one not ackbarring aren't true muslims.
>>
>>55499570
They're masochists. They want to be martyrs. Or well, at least they think they do.
>>
>>55499570
They're ignoring the misogyny and violence and only seeing a brown person.

Recently had a argument with a hardcore SJW about the immigration crisis in Europe and I stated that people from 3Rd world countries in the middle east import 3Rd world problems. Why can't other countries help and he literally screams
>LIKE GAY HATING RUSSIA!!?

How can these people not see that Islam is a thousand times more intolerant to homosexuality than Russia?

I've concluded that Liberals and SJW's don't want racism to end. Because they would have nothing to champion.

I would love a world free of racism. It means everyone became civilised
>>
Suicidal doublethink.

Liberals will be cheering for thw triumph of multiculturalism watching the first public lynching of a gay man in Sweden, surrounded by women covered in hijabs and bruises.
>>
>>55500517
I fully expect liberals to betray the gay community when attacks from immigrants on gays take place
>>
They're not liberals, they're authoritarian egalitarians. They're also idiots.
>>
File: reimu53.png (413 KB, 700x800) Image search: [Google]
reimu53.png
413 KB, 700x800
>>55499570
Why do the residents of Gensokyo support Reimu even though she treats Youkais like non-human cattle and forces people to live a specific way or die?
>>
>>55499570
The enemy of my enemy is my friend.
>>
>>55499570
They are convinced that the islamic people that flood europe will answer their kindness with respect for everybody.
Also, islam is religion of peas
>>
>>55499570
Because Islam hates personal liberty, free speech, individuality, logical and free thinking, having fun, the use of language to seek truth, and freedom to live your sexuality the way you want to live it.

Exactly like liberals. They seem themselves in it.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.