[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I don't want to get hired based on some diversity quota.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1447267936819.jpg (391 KB, 800x2096) Image search: [Google]
1447267936819.jpg
391 KB, 800x2096
I don't want to get hired based on some diversity quota. I don't want to be over-represented just for the sake of "muh diversity".

I don't feel oppression on a daily basis. I don't need to be treated any more like a special snowflake.

Why don't PC people get that? 100% of what SJWs say that hispanics find offensive is not true at all.

What does my future look like? Will I end up with a scholarship, yet be the kind of guy that people are afraid of saying beaner jokes around?
>>
I feel ya mate.

Save up some money and move to Mexico like all those white retirees. If you are skilled you will can get a decent job immediately.

America is done.
>>
>>55499568

They would tell you are so oppressed that you don't even know you're oppressed. They couldn't provide you with an evidence but it doesn't matter because it's all indoctrination.

Honestly, blacks benefit the most from SJWs; Hispanics are borderline white to the Left so they're disposable unless you like Jeb's wife.
>>
Try heading on back to Mexico then, you beaner
>>
>>55499626
I'm not a white retiree though. I have Cubans in my family line and I think a Mexican but I was born American. I just wouldn't fit well in such a country.

>>55499676
They're the ones oppressing me. I feel like it's a kike game. They play both sides and then create fake animosity between races. I am so fed up with this shit, because all they want to do is put me in the same category as some shy clueless shitskin foreigner who crosses the border and doesn't speak English.
>>
Give it long enough and you'll be considered white just like the Asians.
>>
>>55499747
I'm pretty comfortable not feeling oppressed or raped on a daily basis. I see Mexicans the same way you white people do, with disgust and disdain.
>>
>>55499568

That's presumption thinking all those in the background are white.
>>
>>55499891
Imagine looking at your skin and seeing a light shade of brown. Not a white person's skin. But like a piece of shit that's been spread very thin. Notice how one side of your hand is darker than the other. Wow, isn't that great. Now stand up. Are you under 5'8''? There's the privilege of being a beaner. Is your face like a crater or a smooth aryan face?

No, I don't think us shitskins will ever be considered white like asians.

Imagine piloting an outdated relic of human evolution. Knowing that black people, white people, and asian people all have some good physical traits but you don't have either. Everytime you see someone in your race, you wonder if they even think. They look like wild eyed animals, and the idea of them ever having a personality escapes you.
>>
>>55499977
It's a good presumption. That image just screams "forced diversity". There's no fucking reason at all for them to not fill that image up with brown people as if white people haven't suffered. I wouldn't feel any happier if someone made a remake of the movie Annie and replaced them all with beaners. If anything, they'd be treating me like an idiot by expecting me to be happy that they forced diversity for the sake of diversity. Then you end up with people getting mad at that remake, creating racial tensions that doesn't need to exist, and then one day someone will be saying a joke about a Mexican walking into a bar, take a look at me, and say, "Oh man I'm sorry".

I've had SJWs stand up for me and try to defend me. I shut them down, tell them, "No I'm not a sensitive kike" and such. They always look at me with awkwardness. Like they can't believe it.
>>
>>55499568
You're fucked, buddy. Just ask your employer, if you're being hired because of your blackness.
>>
>>55499568
I think it's funny. Like fine, let the minorities be the evil killers that enforce America's hegemony on the world. Hospital accidentally blown up in Afghanistan? Blame black women.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.