[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there a bias against non American thread posters by the moderators
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: IMG_20151108_084345.jpg (478 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151108_084345.jpg
478 KB, 720x1280
Is there a bias against non American thread posters by the moderators on this site?Alot of American shitposter threads seem to last forever and non American thoughtful threads disappear quick.
>>
>>55498973
Don't look under your bed--the boogeyman may be hiding there.
>>
>>55498973
There's an archive for a reason. You're gonna have to provide evidence of these "thoughtful" threads being deleted or piss off with your baseless accusations.
>>
Most non-american countries are retarded desu

I mean, most of them don't even have the freedom to own guns or marry the same sex. And they don't want to change it, because they like their chains.

Why would willing slaves be treated as well as free people?
>>
We're just better at the art of shitposting.

A Euro shitposter typically reminds me of an educationally-hindered autistic. They sort of understand the idea of it, but they fail in execution so bad it just seems like they're retarded.
>>
I think our leaf friend here is just buttmad that Canada can't make shitpost threads as well as us and yanks can.

Don't worry Canada you'll get better at it eventually.
>>
Because the NSA couldn't care less about foreign shitposting.
>>
>>55499125
you wish you were good at shitposting m8, all you yanks are good for is being butthurt
>>
I avoid threads that aren't made by americans.
Can already tell I'm not wanted in their threads and that I'm hated or will be targeted so I avoid them, this might be why they 404 faster.
>>
>>55499155
Leave it to an austrailian to take offense to something that like that shit.

Get over it nigger. You aren't europeon just as much american's aren't either.
You've no connection to them at all other than the vague illusion that you're white so its alright.

It isn't.
You're not from the EU, let them defend themselves and grow your own pair retard.
Literal fucking C U C K S austfailians are. Always swinging from the nuts of those people kek.
>>
>>55499324
Cantz hantz the bantz
>>
>>55498973
Maybe, just maybe... hear me out on this... non-American threads tend towards lesser quality than American threads?
>>
>>55499324
thanks for proving my point m8
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.