[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
United States could finish Irann in an afternoon.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 86
Thread images: 9
File: buchannan.jpg (12 KB, 302x167) Image search: [Google]
buchannan.jpg
12 KB, 302x167
Who is this based Pat Buchanan?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7RGgpwqFpPw
>>
>85 population mean IQ
>no navy
>military discipline that makes Italians' look good

Whole ME "threat" (absent invade the world, invite the world foreign policy) is Western-created golem
>>
>>55498293
They said they would end Iraq war in a week, they still there after decade. They said they would defeat Vietnam easily, they been there for decades. They said Korean issue would be solved, it's still divided.
>>
Pat Buchanan called the migrant crisis like 10 years ago, dudes a bad ass
>>
>>55498293
no one would be able to deal with the fall out.
US could destroy iran, but true control will never be possible.
>>
>>55498896
this

also
>stop Iran's terrorism throughout the world
my sides bruh

also
>listening to bennie
>>
He has absolutely tons of books on economics, history, politics, and so forth. He also is a commentator on a round table PBS show every Saturday night called The McLaughflin Group.
>>
>>55498896
That's not so much Buchanan's point, as it is just that Iran is not some military superpower that warrants kneejerk reactions.

>>55498293
Buchanan is a based paleocon, worked with Nixon, and was "ousted" a few years ago when he wrote suicide of a superpower, basically about how America will die once it turns non-white.

He did exactly what Anthony Cumia did, and went onto the Political Cesspool to promote, which is very much so an explicitly /pol/ related show outside if its innocent sounding name, and that's what got him axed as a regular news show contributor.

Basically went the way of Gottfried and Derbshire.
>>
>>55498293

Former Nixon adviser and anti-Israel badass. Ran for president once. Also wrote a book called Chuchill, Hitler, and the "Unnecessary War" which argued (convincingly) that the UK could've stopped WWII from happening if they had come to the bargaining table like Hitler proposed repeatedly. He's incredibly based.
>>
>>55498995
Thanks senpai. Didn't know he was on TV regularly anymore.
>>
>>55498293
Fucking republicunts and libkeks are two sides of the same coin. Libs promise economic utopia and scream about racist poltergeists while the Republican hawks preach about implied land invasions from fucking sand people and the need to build a fucking death star so we can scare the planet into world peace.

Both are big government shills that have delusional utopian views of the world. The worst part is when fucks say "THANK U FOR YOUR SERVICE, AND OUR HEARTS ARE WITH THOSE WHO WERE LOST. PRAISE JESUS" and everyone fucking buys it. Why the fuck should we THANK these poor souls for fighting and dying in pointless wars? We should fucking apologize to them and their families for being so fucking blood thirsty, but nope, gotta thank them for their service because we can't let anyone know they died for nothing.

Fuck this country's political leaders
>>
how is iran a threat to the US even if they had nuclear weapons? or is the threat to isreal the same as a threat to the US?
>>
>>55499077
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NSI5LkRGOKg

Some based Anon on another thread hooked me up with this.

>no need to thank me
>>
>>55498933
>The Death of the West: How Dying Populations and Immigrant Invasions Imperil Our Country and Civilization by Patrick J. Buchanan
published in 1980. goddamn.
>>
Buchanan is based. I think he's a race realist, but doesn't outright say it
>>
>>55499475
also
>State of Emergency: The Third World Invasion and Conquest of America
from 2006
>>
>>55498293
Sean Hannity is such a cock juggler.
>>
>>55499331
>how is iran a threat to the US even if they had nuclear weapons? or is the threat to isreal the same as a threat to the US?

Hello, Israel is our portal to the Middle East and all of that glorious Oil that feeds the Western World.
>>
File: itsonlygame.gif (2 MB, 309x231) Image search: [Google]
itsonlygame.gif
2 MB, 309x231
>>55499122
Thanking the troops or not makes no difference so don't waste your time. The problem is the current American population doesn't find someone like Rand Paul cool to elect him. The sold out media is a big problem. So either a miracle happens and we get Rand or Carson/Trunp/Cruz pave the road for that presidency. Meanwhile, you'd hope we don't go to war anywhere.
>>
>>55499512
Hannity is a Hillary shill. An establishment tool.
>>
>>55499475
nvm, 2001*
>>
Read everything by Buchanan on immigration if you don't know him. He actually ran for president and I voted for him. Trump's ideas on trade and immigration are the same things he's been saying for years
>>
>>55499331
>is the threat to isreal the same as a threat to the US?
They are not an actual threat, they may be someday, and might ignite an arms race.
>>
>>55498827
C.U.C.K.

How's that working out for you Sven?
>>
File: americucks.jpg (423 KB, 1745x715) Image search: [Google]
americucks.jpg
423 KB, 1745x715
>>55498293

Pat Buchanan is based neocon kikes hate him. He cares more about America than ISrael oy vey evul antisemite!!!!!1111
>>
>>55498827
Persia>swedish "civilization"
>>
>>55499550
The media will be our downfall. It really is so terrible. I'm surprised there are still people who trust it. That's what happens when 6 corporations command 90% of the market. But, to be fair, trust in the media is at historic lows, and young people trust it less than the Boomers who grew up with Walter Cronkite.
>>
>Iraq had a military that surrendered emass
>Still took 3 weeks
>Iran's military isn't even half as beta and their IRGC are basically Iranian SS
>One day
Sure.

>>55499550
Rand Paul will not fix everything. He's not his father.
>>
>>55498293
>SEAN
>>
>>55500491
ur not very smart.
>>
>>55500491
there's a difference between conquering a country and making military expansion/invasion by a country untenable.

pat isn't stupid. he knows that conquering a country and getting power over it would take a long time which is why he pointed out what happened in iraq.

what he meant was that after 24 hours of a full-on war with iran, iran's capabilities to threaten its neighbors or any other countries would be neutralized.

you should be more gracious and less autistic
>>
Pat is one smart old dude. Only problem with him for me is his Catholic crusading. I just ignore it.

Of course the kikes can sniff out instantly anyone who is wise enough to understand what they are about and begin screaming "Nazi," even before one has become really conscious of them oneself. Pat has been exiled from major American media for years now, and appears on RT of all things. From adviser to Presidents during the Cold War against Russia, to being exiled from American media and now only appearing on Russian state channels. Must be mind-blowing.

>>55499630

>He actually ran for president and I voted for him.

The one thing I remember about that, from my early teens, was the Arsenio Hall show literally putting footage of him talking to the audio of a Hitler speech for big kosher yuks.
>>
>>55498293
fuck these people are stupid.
>>
>>55499526

goldberg pls
>>
>>55498293
>Who is this based Pat Buchanan?

The best president the US never had.
>>
>>55498896
We won the shit out of the Iraq war. What we lost was the Iraq occupation.
>>
Trump's been regurgitating a lot of Pat's ideas, maybe he'll be in his cabinet
>>
>>55503484
this.

all the gulf states are basically our slaves. Pretty much the only countries we couldn't use to invade Iraq were Iran, Syria, and our "greatest ally" Israel.
>>
>>55503484
You serious bubba? You think we give a shit-damn about Israel? If and when we find an alternative fuel source/supply Israel will be left alone to rot along with Saudi Arabia.

Our controlling Jewish overlords don't give two shits about the Jews in Israel.
>>
>>55503527
autism the post
>>
File: 1446873489077.png (111 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1446873489077.png
111 KB, 500x500
Iran is full blown autistic. They would be less of a threat than Iraq was.

Either way, we're gonna bomb them and we all know it.

There is no one left to go to war with. Iran is the next target on the list.

Get read pipe bomb, we're gonna fuck your shit up.
>>
How the FUCK is pat still alive?
>>
>>55498827
"golem"

Do you mean the jews made it?
>>
File: 1446728370354.jpg (64 KB, 620x423) Image search: [Google]
1446728370354.jpg
64 KB, 620x423
>>55503883

> this retarded maple thinks China and Russia would start ww3 over Iran

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Go smoke some weed faggot.
>>
>>55498293
the arrogance hilarious
do these idiots not know iran is backed by russia and china?
>>
>>55504010

Hannity is a loathsome puppet of Neocon Jews.

They give a shit about consequences for anyone but the Chosen.
>>
>>55503973
sorry, I meant for fox news idiot
>>
>>55503973
oh, and BTW, yes,they've repeatedly said they would
>>
>>55504109

> Russia and China said they would start ww3 over Iran

Really? That's interesting. I didn't hear such a thing.

Also, if they did, then ww3 is coming soon because we are stock piling Bunker busters/ MOPs to destroy every single one of Iran's military sites when we hit them with shock and awe.
>>
>>55504224
um, it's not just up to russia and china.
they said they would defend iran from any attack from anyone

Really? That's interesting. I didn't hear such a thing.
old news, how long you been on the Internet?
>>
>>55504224
google "Russia and China said they would start ww3 over Iran"
>>
>>55498293
>Who is this based Pat Buchanan?
Former presidential adviser and all-round good guy.

Writes for Takimag these days when he's not BTFO of people. Wrote a few good books as well.
>>
>>55504650
yeah, he writes spin for idiots
>>
>>55504570

You're talking out of your ass and like I said, we will be going to war with Iran.
>>
>>55504707
>>55504649
>>
File: IraqiRepublicanGuard.jpg (212 KB, 450x342) Image search: [Google]
IraqiRepublicanGuard.jpg
212 KB, 450x342
>>55503694
>>55498896
The Iraq military was defeated in a matter of weeks.
>>
>>55504702
You sound anally devastated
>>
>>55504803
to an 16yo unemployed dropout, yeah. but so what?
>>
>>55504744

Then I guess ww3 is coming, bitch.

We wouldn't be buying 100s of MOPs from Boeing just to remove ISIS. Those MOPs are for Iran's underground military sites.

It's going to be hilarious when China and Russia don't do jack shit about it either.
>>
>>55505018
yeah, this could be the last straw for NATO
>>
>>55505108
NATO won't do shit and you know it
>>
there was a poll about 6 month ago. it was spin. they asked europeans if they would fight for non NATO countries if NATO was involved.
they found about 1/2+ the population wouldn't even fight for NATO countries
>>
>>55505288
they tried to spin as if Ukraine and the Balkans were a NATO countries.
people don't give a shit about NATO
>>
>>55505436
germany, france spain italy ect, won't fight russia for NATO/the us

ukraine is lost

you'll be on your own if you go to war with russia and china
>>
>>55498293

Buchanan is phenomenal. Has wrote some of the best articles I've seen so far regarding not just the decline of the West in general, but also the latest specific European migration crisis.
>>
>>55505288
>>55505436
>>55505622

You must be Iranian.

I'll make sure we level every part of Tehran.
>>
hannity is like a lot of neocons, completely separated from reality
>>
anybody remember the beginning of the iraq war? if you weren't for it you were a traitor? lol
>>
>>55505971
israel firster
>>
>>55506343

I just wait wait for the amount of ass pain you'll unleash when we strike Iran.

The kebeb shall be killed.
>>
iran needs the bomb, iraq syria lybia proves that
>>
>>55506389
never gonna happen
>>
>>55506389

Scud missiles with VX gas headed to tel aviv will be the response
>>
>>55506611

> never gonna happened

It just happened in every other country in the ME. Iran is next.

You're gonna cry like a bitch on X - day
>>
>>55506699

Iraq had SCUDs too.

Iraq had a larger military also.
>>
>>55506883
>Iraq had SCUDs too.
WIth no nerve agents to use. so useless.
>Iraq had a larger military also.
lol, do you seriously think that bullshit will fly here.

I don't mind having you retards attacking Iran, it just means more dead burgers, kikes, and mudslimes which is a good thing. Go ahead, just make sure that you are there too with boots on the ground instead of being a fat piece of shit armchair coward shitposting on a japanese image board for pedos.
>>
File: patbuchanan.jpg (30 KB, 594x396) Image search: [Google]
patbuchanan.jpg
30 KB, 594x396
Pat Buchanan is literally /pol/ incarnate.

Read his books. This dude is based as fuck. He is even red pilled on WWII.
>>
File: 1447261016387.jpg (31 KB, 620x349) Image search: [Google]
1447261016387.jpg
31 KB, 620x349
>>55498293
>>
>>55498293
Yeah a lot of places would submit after a few tsars were dropped on civillian cities and on agricultural/water extraction facilities/locations.

It doesn't take much to subdue someone who can't fight back or even has a chance of fighting back.
>>
>>55506860
whoops, had to go to the liquor store.
it ain't gonna happen
Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria, Ukraine, central/south America, Cuba are all lost
>>
>Sean, your friend Bibi has been talking about Iran having a bomb since 1992

Man I love Buchanan.

He scuttled his political chances by telling the GOP to fuck off though. Independents can't win in this country.
>>
>>55510282
NATO is on it's last legs.
the American empire is over
>>
http://www.telesurtv.net/english/news/UNASUR-Slams-Cubas-Exclusion-from-Summit-of-the-Americas-20141113-0034.html
>>
>>55498293
>Won the war?! They ended up on American food stamps!"

BONGERS REKT
O
N
G
E
R
S

R
E
K
T

he's right tho. churchill was a mistake
>>
>>55510719
http://www.ips-dc.org/was_this_the_last_hemispheric_summit_for_the_united_states/
Thread replies: 86
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.