[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just let it happen
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: blissful ignorance.jpg (119 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
blissful ignorance.jpg
119 KB, 1920x1080
>muslims take over Europe
>the 2nd thing they do is getting rid of all the jews (1st is imposing sharia law)
Jews have nothing to gain from destroying Europe, they merely want to create a problem so people give them more power with the pretense of fixing our countries. They just want to rule over us.

But why is it a bad thing? Jews will bring us safety, happiness and prosperity. Hell, I wouldn't mind race-mixing with them so my jew kids could eventually rise to power. The problem with the red pill is that it will only bring you and those around you as you struggle against the inevitalbe, and for what? You might as well just submit to the jews and live in blissful ignorance.

So tell me /pol/, are there any good reasons to just not accept our jewish overlords?
>>
>>55497953
Kill yourself, jew.
>>
drop the proxy israel
>>
>>55497953
>So tell me /pol/, are there any good reasons to just not accept our jewish overlords?
The fact that if thinks keep going like this, you won't be living amongst jews, you'll be living amongst apes
>>
>>55497953
>implying the Jews won't be irrelevant in a couple decades
>implying most of the civilized world won't be part of the Chinese Comintern
>implying
>implying
Fucking Jews man.
>>
>>55497953
>Jews will bring us safety, happiness and prosperity
you are stupid on several levels there

the biggest mistake you people make is you think this is jews fault. The traitors who work against the interests of european countries are within. And not just on the political level the hordes of liberals support them and they also live in our midst

those are the targets. Not jews. You fucking retards
>>
>>55497953

Jews are genetic cousins to all arabs, I don't see why they hate arabs so much. They are kin.
>>
>>55497959
This desu.
>>
There actually aren't any jewish overlords.

There are no overlords at all, just a constant churn of capitol financiers and industrialists shaping every system they can for their short term benefit.

Nobody has a plan, nobody is in control, there is no oversight and no guiding framework for our future, nobody is actually working towards one.

We'll probably all be wiped out from the ramifications of generational exposure to some chemical or another that interacts with our body or even our DNA in a way that nobody has anticipated, and would be denied even if it was anticipated, or even quantified.

And nobody cares. We'll probably go extinct by accident and before that happens, somebody will try to whitewash whatever it is that drives our demise.

We're monkeys on a rock and our entire civilization revolves around satiating base desire which is now expressed by arbitrary consumerism which ultimately co-opts all local systems of production that it does not outright destroy, leaving every association of humans weak and unprepared to self-sustain should the supply chains break.
>>
>>55497953
Uh, no.

The first thing Jews will do when they achieve ultimate power is Shoah the whites out of revenge for 2000 years of pogroms.

If you can't see that this is their endgame, you're a fool.
>>
This is my solution. I've just accepted the jews as our overlords. They've made shit relatively fun and prosperous. It ain't that bad, it could definitely be worse.
>>
>>55498910

>They made

They didn't really do anything but undermine our financial institutions until the point that they control governments through amounts of shear wealth. Jews have done fuck all for anybody but themselves.
>>
>>55498201

Ehh.. Not even Arabs like Arabs. Shiites and Sunnis cannot stand one another. Not even Shiites from different countries like each other. What makes you think Jews are going to like them?

To put it in a different perspective, It's like a blood and crip war. Even if you're 2 blocks away, and are part of a crip set, you might still get shot by another crip from a different set regardless if you're a crip. A blood might even help them take you out, simply because the enemy of his enemy is his friend until he becomes his enemy.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.