[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So what are the benefits do unskilled immigrants bring into the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 1440132728768.jpg (98 KB, 634x496) Image search: [Google]
1440132728768.jpg
98 KB, 634x496
So what are the benefits do unskilled immigrants bring into the economy?
>>
>Only 3 girl wearing traditional British head-garbs
pic related is Haram as fuck
>>
>>55497727
Jews rise to power.

Kill them all.
>>
>>55497727

Ask your baby boomer parents goy.
>>
>>55498852
this
boomers made social security and then spent all of that money, can't leave the pot empty i mean COME ON
>>
>>55497727
Illegals?
They do jobs that minimum wage has made it impossible to be profitable to exist outside of paying illegals

There's been dozens of cases of farmers who've had their illegal workers cracked down on and they left their harvest in the ground to rot because paying American workers would cause them to lose even .more money than letting the crops rot
>>
>>55498997
I blame those commie unionists for this.

Also the Jews.
>>
High pressure test of the welfare system?
>>
>>55498997

>over saturate a market
>prices aren't high enough to warrant any form of production besides using illegal measures
>believing this to be an excuse

Selling water in California? Great idea. Selling faggots in San Francisco? They've already got plenty, no market for them.
>>
>>55497727
keep democrats in office
>>
>>55499102
You're one of those retards that would have us paying triple what we do now for food.
>>
>>55501426

>Pay triple for food
>But no illegals
>Less welfare leeches
>Less people to feed
>The dollar becomes more valuable
>Oh hey look, now we're paying less for everything than we were before.

If we didn't have to toss so much money away for worthless people to survive without a job, minimum wage could be even lower and people would still be able to live more comfortably.
>>
>>55501872

the issue lies in raising purchasing power, which stems from reducing inflation, which means less wasted government money, which draws from lowering welfare.
>>
>>55497727
god the smell in that classroom must be unbearable.
>>
>>55497727
Do the white kids have a different uniform?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.