[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT we try to discover the formula by which jews are allowed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: white devil.jpg (114 KB, 1360x768) Image search: [Google]
white devil.jpg
114 KB, 1360x768
ITT we try to discover the formula by which jews are allowed to be racist, and apply it to europeans
a person can take a haploshit test and be "officially jewish", a person can have a jewish mother / grandmother and be "officially jewish"

what haploshit can "white people", upon taking the test, be "officially considered" white
>>
I've got an idea.

What we do is we claim 6 quintillion white people were murdered at some point in the past.

This will automatically trump anything the jews ever say.
>>
File: 1401931410676.png (1 MB, 1597x1312) Image search: [Google]
1401931410676.png
1 MB, 1597x1312
hitler said the scandinavians are the master race, right?

so it's better to not use them
maybe use R1 ??

also jews have their own language, alphabet and religion (and culture). which groups can we apply this to
>>
>>55497456
>ITT we try to discover the formula by which jews are allowed to be racist
it's "holocaust"
>and apply it to europeans
you can't, because "holocaust"
>>
>>55497500
hmm, well the balkans / greeks were persecuted by turks
also the mongols killed a lot of people i guess... making the "east asian" the oppressor is good because then we can be equal to them, with neither being superior, so when talking about race we're still equal. and when talking about jews, they would still be equal to us, even tho 6 * infinity were killed by whites
>>
>>55497534
well i guess gypsies were holohoaxed as well, but they're not actually white so.. idk

my point was more of a copy the things jews claim make them special, and apply them to a group. something like armerians or georgians. only try to apply it to as large a european group as possible
>>
>>55497506

Haplopshits represent the dominant alpha male ancestor of nations, not their overall genetic makeup. Irish people's ancestors probably had a huge number of haplogroups 6000 years ago before the dominant R1b males forced other haplogroups into extinction. Same thing happened in certain parts of Cameroon so they have just as much R1b as Irish, are they white?
>>
File: poland confirmed for jews.png (90 KB, 1007x613) Image search: [Google]
poland confirmed for jews.png
90 KB, 1007x613
>>55497637
>are they white
that's my point. you can be black and still officially jewish. in what way can you be black, and still officially white, racially speaking. because this is what jews use to justify their race, haploshit, and not skin colour
>>
>>55497685
because when you say "hurr durr white and proud", and libshits say "race is only skin deep hurr durr" then YOU are the one making it skin deep

jews are allowed to be racist because of their history, alphabet, language, religion AND haploshit
so we need to apply this to whites, and claim their nation is like israel, basically, nationalistic
>>
although you can be a convert to jewdeism, and still be racist towards the goys
so maybe we need a racist religion?
i guess a christianity could do, but it would prob need to be a new church
>>
File: 1439093522327.png (56 KB, 174x200) Image search: [Google]
1439093522327.png
56 KB, 174x200
ok so i think i got something

>be R1b
>be catlick
if those apply to you have to call yourself a Roman
you were holocoasted by the moors / arabs, and then you reconquista'd your land. you might also want to consider learning italian

you also have to claim catolicism is your religion, and others are just converts to it

you also have to claim latin as your alphabet

>be R1a
>be orthodox
if those apply to you, you have to call yourself a .... greek .. or slav. i don't know

you were holocoasted by the turks / mongols, and then you reconquista'd your land. you might also want to consider learning slavic / greek

you also have to claim orthodoxy is your religion, and others are just converts to it

you also have to claim cyrilic as your alphabet

>be some other haploshit
tough luck, you're not white

>be protestant
you might need to start a new church.. tho this would fuck with the R1b ruse, so just convert to catlick instead

thoughts?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.