[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gun ownership is very much a White/male thing, and as America
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
Gun ownership is very much a White/male thing, and as America becomes less White due to mass immigration and race-mixing, gun rights will become less and less respected and will eventually vanish altogether. Additionally, the Second Amendment is probably the most important constitutional right, because without it, the other rights of White men cannot be protected.
>>
>>55497333
I doubt you'll find many non-trolls who disagree with you.
>>
>>55497333
Preaching to the choir, son.
>>
Yeah, this seems right. Niggers and mexicans totally don't own guns.
>>
I'm non-white and I'm trying to educate my fellow shitskins on how important the 2nd amendment is to them as legally immigrated Americans, those that are at least. I get ridiculed and called trying to be white. I'm sorry if I want this country to be what I always dreamt of it being and seeing hordes of people that don't love it for what it truly is amd eroding it makes me very upset. It really, really does.
>>
>>55497333
>Gun ownership is very much a White/male thing
>male
Wrong.
>>
>>55497333
white americans with small dicks have guns and black americans with big dicks have white american women on their dicks
>>
Isn't there a good few blacks in the NRA though? I have no idea, that's a genuine question.
>>
>>55497366
>non-trolls
>trolls

do we still use this word?
>>
>>55497662
>good blacks

Fuck off Nigger lover
>>
Even if they repealed the second amendment tomorrow we'd all still have our weapons.
>>
>>55497333
I see someone's never heard of the black panthers or the pink pistols.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.