[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does /pol/ exaggerate the awfulness of white women? They're
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 14
File: 70132.jpg (118 KB, 898x701) Image search: [Google]
70132.jpg
118 KB, 898x701
Does /pol/ exaggerate the awfulness of white women? They're mostly kind and compassionate, willing to settle, and most do want to marry and have children.

Men are largely to blame for failed relationships and stagnant/falling birth rates due to their selfish lifestyles and desire to have sex without commitment. I see good, successful, single white women every day lamenting that there are no real men around, just boys.
>>
>>55497307
>single white women lamenting there are no real men around
As if their just sort of entitled? Do those bitches think they're the supreme gentlewomen? Get the fuck out, go back to the hug-box, tumblrina.
>>
desu most women I know are rather conservative, capitalist and/or eurosceptic and therefore redpilled

Of course they're all white, I don't know any black people personally
>>
>>55497771
>living the dream in poland

seriously, i had one of my polish friends post statistics about how most welfare claimants in the NL are somalis. 53 likes from his polish friends and comment section with /pol/ like messages such as "are you saying we shouldn't also enrich poland with the precious somalian culture?"

redpilled as fuck
>>
>>55497307
If left to their own devices, they will ruin their society.
They have no problem sacrificing it as long as they feel like they get some personal gain from it.
>>
>>55497307
only jews turn white people against each others.

Kill the jews and this stops.
>>
>>55497307
>that there are no real men around, just boys
How do they know all that by being single? Not even trying and knowing. Smells like whores.
>>
>>55497307
>making excuses for stupid whores
>the thread

Daily reminder that the great majority of interracial relationships are WF/PoC and that pretty much every woman out there is leftist.
>>
File: 1441503773419.gif (405 KB, 722x720) Image search: [Google]
1441503773419.gif
405 KB, 722x720
>>55497307
>I'm a fat lonely cunt: the post
>>
>>55497834
The person who falls for the propaganda is just as guilty as the one who spreads it.
>>
File: 1446983523920.jpg (792 KB, 1920x1380) Image search: [Google]
1446983523920.jpg
792 KB, 1920x1380
>>55497307

Almost every white woman is a liberal.

On top of that, women are over-represented in the public domain. In the UK, something like 30% of women work in the public sector.

This combination means that women are more likely to seek jobs in government, and then once they get their liberalize the hell out of it.

They do everything they can to make sure that they and their allies get special protection from the government in the form of "discrimination prevention laws" which often boil down to statements that prevent employers from firing people in their protected groups. As government employees, they get high wages, pensions, and cushy jobs. They also are a net drain on society, as government employees do not contribute to the tax rolls, they simply pull from them. Even when a government employee pays taxes, it's disingenuous, as they are simply taking less of your tax money home.

So basically, they're a large liberal voting block who seek gibsmedat for jobs with the government, then use their power to influence laws to reflect their feelings.

Women's suffrage was a huge mistake.
>>
They will probably blame fascism and white men when they got brutally raped by some "refugees".

Women are so degenerated and only thinks with emotions and feelings. We should have never let out our wives and girls from the kitchen...
>>
/pol/? Exaggerating? Never!
>>
>>55497307

People on the right who complain about Western women ignore than Western men suck too, but it's not that Western women are good while Western men are bad, that's just the opposite left wing bias. The truth is that Western men are selfish, hedonistic and beta while Western women are bitter, rude, inconsiderate and aggressive. Both are in sorry shape, I wouldn't say that either one is better than the other.
>>
They aren't that bad. Women are just crazy. That's a timeless issue and will never be fixed unfortunately.
>>
>>55498224
>arent that bad
>make up half the population and vote liberal
>>
>>55497669
Ha. Then you wonder why white women are beginning to turn on white men. As if women want a bunch of std infested men who are intent on fucking other women behind their back.
>>
>>55498497
knowing quite a few manwhores i can tell you they are HIGHLY coveted
>>
>>55497866
>>55497922
The men are the whores. At least in the old days more than half the men could be counted on to be monogamous, now white men in America offer nothing but "netflix and chill".

Men have to step up and fix manwhore culture, with no excuses.

>>55498573
Manwhores aren't really that coveted, attractive men are. No woman is fawning over an ugly manwhore. Stop with your nigger tier bullshit. That's why women are able to claim the men aren't good enough. White men have a manwhore problem that is almost on par with niggers.

Also, the manwhores who hide their shit are the ones you see being coveted most times, rarely is there an openly polygamous manwhore, meaning the dude is cheating on women and possibly infecting them. Take some fucking responsibility for your manwhore culture and fix it or else, women will go after other races.
>>
>>55497307
>Politically shun masculinity, promote effeminate behaviours in young men (Single Mothers) and want them to be your ideal man while teaching them to be "Nice" while really just naturally wanting dominance
Gee, I wonder why men are fucking around and abandoning woman.
Couldn't be because women are fucking awful at child raising.
>>
>>55498702
come on, there arent many ugly manwhores. also when you look at those manwhores that generally always fish in the same pool (so theyre doing it out in the open) they still pull all the time. women see a guy hook up with plenty of other women and figure he must be very desirable. the fact that he is promiscuous doesnt matter much to them, because in their irrational mind they believe that this is going to change once they are with him.
>>
>Does /pol/ exaggerate

never, my man. I've never seen anything exaggerated here
>>
>>55498842
>women see a guy hook up with plenty of other women and figure he must be very desirable.
No, women see a hot guy hook up with plenty of other women and figure he must be good at pleasuring women, unlike most men who just thrust for a minute and bust without a thought about the woman. They like these men because they are hot, first of all, second its because he has experience, third they learn through gossip that the guy can fuck.

If more men could fuck women properly, maybe women wouldn't be so pressed to fuck overly experienced manwhores.

See, you niggers never take any responsibility.
>>
>tfw you're a virgin but still a manwhore
Ex internet gf wanted me to stop sexting other girls. I didn't want to.

I'm literally the worst of both worlds.
>>
>>55499049
>third they learn through gossip that the guy can fuck.
>If more men could fuck women properly
Needless to say "properly" here means roughly.
>>
>>55499049
wat
So you're complaining about manwhores then supporting them
I'm pretty sure this is bait but in that one small chance where this is anything other, it's definitely fucking cognitive dissonance.
>>
>>55499173
She's complaining that chad leaves her after using her body.
>>
>>55497307

Everything wrong with modern western society can be traced directly back to white women being given the vote.

White women are literally destroying Western Civilization.
>>
new video : suicide europe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44vzMNG2fZc
>>
>>55499049

Women don't care how a man fucks, as long as he CAN fuck.

If he's hot, that's all that matters.

Not even joking. I've had it explained to me by female friends.

Basically Hotness equals Game Ending Multiplier.

A guy can be an amazing fuck. The best fuck ever. But if he's ugly, that only puts him on par with a shitty fuck who is hot.
>>
>>55499220
There isn't such a thing as a chad /r9k/
There is only a man who realize women only really provide sex and a man who thinks women are intelligent.
Guess which one is more successful.

Gues
>>
>>55499226
Pretty much this

Muslims taking over Europe wouldn't be so bad since they would keep women in line
>>
>>55497307
At least you didn't begin your post with "Femanon here".
>>
Hope this is troll. Otherwise you might be the most naive and clueless retards out there.
>>
>>55499094
Some like it rough some don't. Basically men should be able to adapt to the woman like the manwhores do. They flip a switch, become whatever the woman needs sexually, and keep it moving.

The days when men could satisfy themselves during sex and not give a fuck about the woman, while still having her stay with him, is over.

Women want men who will get the job done.

>>55499173
I'm saying manwhore culture is disgusting and the reason why women are willing to look for men from other pools. Men have to fix manwhore culture they created. On the other hand, the average man who isn't a manwhore needs to learn how to fuck well by modern standards. Also take more care of their appearance.

>>55499256
Wrong, he has to be able to fuck well. Hotness isn't everything, if he can't get a woman off he's near useless unless he trainable. Hot guys are more likely to fuck a lot, that's why they get more chances from women, but once a woman is with him and he shits the bed, and isn't willing or able to get better, they start looking for the guy who can get the job done.

>A guy can be an amazing fuck. The best fuck ever. But if he's ugly, that only puts him on par with a shitty fuck who is hot.
No, this is the stupidest thing ever, it's a lie. You don't know women.
>>
>>55497307
>Men are largely to blame for failed relationships

"Happy wife, happy life", right?

>implying a man's happiness is a byproduct of his girlfriend/wife being happy

What we're seeing today is feminism's marriage to society. Yes marriage.

As the old adage goes, you keep your wife happy well then you are happy.

Keep the feminists happy and society will be alright. No.

As Joe Rogan once told a heckler "Difference is I'm not your boyfriend. I don't have to listen to this shit."

Hopefully some middle ground can be reached. Although I don't see it happening after decades of old adages.
>>
>>55499256
It's all status with women. To an extent you could be horrible in bed and have a needle dick but if her friends are jealous and think she's got a good catch she won't care. It's all about appearances. Women are the new men and we're their arm candy. We let them have too much power and they realized how immense it really was.
>>
>>55497307
Your picture is evidence of just how short-sighted white women are
>>
>>55499386
>The days when men could satisfy themselves during sex and not give a fuck about the woman, while still having her stay with him, is over.

HAHAHA
YOU CAN NOT FUCKING BELIEVE THIS, CAN YOU?
Man, the whole sexual revolution has made it so much easier for men to literally fuck and dump you, it's insane.

Your whole post is
>Waah, men need to suit my needs!
Fuck off mate, you'll be used as a cocksleeve and they'll not give a fuck about you again.
Welcome to the world you wanted.

>>55499456
Yeah pretty much, I've seen tons of ugly mother-fuckers with "Attractive women"

>Women are the new men and we're their arm candy. We let them have too much power and they realized how immense it really was.
And then you went full retard.
>>
>>55497307
White women in the West are the most self-entitled group of people on the planet. Although white men usually get this distinction out of political correctness, men are used to be being disposable in society and don't have the delusions of being royalty like women.
>>
>>55499502
>Fuck off mate, you'll be used as a cocksleeve and they'll not give a fuck about you again.
And they will get nigger husbands and have mixed breed children. This is what you wanted since you were too lazy to fuck women right and be monogamous. Nigger.

You didn't understand my post or my underlying point at all you fucking subhuman. Also I'm not a woman you tard, I'm simply being objective and showing you how white men's manwhore culture is leading directly to white liberal women turning on white men and going outside the race. Soon if it gets too bad conservative women might join in too.

Keep being a lazy nigger and driving white women away though, thanks.
>>
File: Meth pup.jpg (18 KB, 362x329) Image search: [Google]
Meth pup.jpg
18 KB, 362x329
>>55497307
Your right.
I'm a pretty good looking guy. I'm on my way to being valedictorian and I know a lot of girls like me from looks, friends, them talking loudly ect...

Yet I never talk to this one girl I actually really like because I am a fucking pussy.
It's my own fault I grew egotistical over the years and pretty much fucked up. Everyone is just so dam dumb you know? but yeah I guess I am not much better having a 10/10 in front of me and being to much of a faggot to talk to her.
I told myself I would focus on my studies and a girlfriend would be a mistake now.
But the truth is that is just a lie I made up to justify my actions. I don't doubt for a second she would completely understand and be a great girlfriend.
>>
>>55499742
>Objective
>Most of your points are pretty much blatant conjecture
>You literally posted "Welcome Refugees" as OP

>White liberal women
Who gives a fuck about white liberal women, especially american women.
Godverdomme I couldn't fuck care less if america isn't white in a few fifty years, you're already %50 Non white anyway.

>And they will get nigger husbands and have mixed breed children. This is what you wanted since you were too lazy to fuck women right and be monogamous. Nigger.
Good for them, they'll die and live shot miserable lives.
Actions have consequences, bitch.

Mabye if you don't want men to go around sleeping they shouldn't have twelve years of your life dedicated to fucking around, nobody wants sloppy seconds, or a liberal wife.
>>
>>55499823
>Yet I never talk to this one girl I actually really like because I am a fucking pussy.
You're an idiot. if you really like someone, you should at least make an attempt to talk to her.

You can't imagine how bad it is when someone actually likes you, but you don't like anyone anymore. That's my situation and it's far worse.
>>
>>55499823
>I'm on my way to being valedictorian
>Your right.
>so dam dumb
>being to much of a faggot
Nigga you mad retarded, shit.
>>
>>55499896
>Mabye if you don't want men to go around sleeping
Men are the ones who start the whoring, GTFO. You don't get to fuck around, get a nice virgin wife, and then probably fuck around some more. Those days are over. If you don't care, they don't care, and American whites will be a real minority soon, not the minority majority they are predicted to be.

I know you don't give a fuck, but most on this board claim to care about finding white women and keeping whites a majority. If White American manwhore culture keeps up even the conservative women will be forced to look outside the race.

>nobody wants sloppy seconds
Exactly. Quality American women are no longer going to tolerate you manwhores and cheating std carrying bastards, just because you are white.

Just making it clear that whites will lose power because the men wanted to keep being Niggers.
>>
>>55500163
>Men are the ones who start the whoring
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexual_revolution#Feminism_and_sexual_liberation
You need to read up on how sexual utopias come about anon.
>>
>>55500163
Jesus man I'm really starting to get the feeling you're just some fat bitch with insecurity problems or some exctremely delusional fuck putting woman on a pedestal, because if you think women aren't irresponsible town-bikes, then you've got to be fucking stupid.

It takes two to tango.

Why would a man settle down with a woman who is literally only hanging around him for needs, doesn't matter if he is a hottie or non-virgin, women's usual goals for men is literally just welfare, that's primary nature.

There is a very small portion of women who don't work under that premise, at least in the US>
>>
>>55500246
That was after men had freedom to fuck around before settling down. All the sexual revolution and feminism did was even it up somewhat, and men are still the ones whoring around mostly. You can't have it both ways.
>>
File: feminism jews.png (18 KB, 795x466) Image search: [Google]
feminism jews.png
18 KB, 795x466
White women are victims of kike brainwashing (aka feminism)
>>
>>55500285
>Why would a man settle down with a woman who is literally only hanging around him for needs, doesn't matter if he is a hottie or non-virgin, women's usual goals for men is literally just welfare, that's primary nature.

This is so stupid a generalization that it barely merits a response. I read it and then I remembered this is a place where people spew shit in an echo chamber to make themselves feel good, like a female forum really.

My point stands, white men are the ones driving this train off the rails and unless they change their manwhore culture, white women will look elsewhere.
>>
>>55500163
>Men are the ones who start the whoring, GTFO.

Angry axe wound detected. So you noticed a few Chads getting pussy and decided all men are scum? Fuck off, one more reason you're disposable, dumb fucking cunt.
>>
>>55500756
Such a stupid generalization that women tend to prove it right daily.
Thanks for playing mate.
>>
>>55497307
most kind and wise are white men
>>
>>55497808
They've been through a rough history, of course they are redpilled.

Unbelievable they are still independent after all the shit they took. They will lead Europe
>>
>>55500102
I never thought I needed to.
She made the first moves at first, but I fucked them all up.
She stopped being bubbly and energetic,
She sounds kinda depressed no a days desu.
But people say she looks at me all the time, but I guess i'm a special kind of retard and I never look back at her.

>>55500139
>>
File: Marriage Game Over.jpg (42 KB, 444x500) Image search: [Google]
Marriage Game Over.jpg
42 KB, 444x500
>>55497307
>Does /pol/ exaggerate the awfulness of white women?

No. White women refuse to work for a relationship. They are generally lazy and want a guy to take care of them and worship them while refusing to do anything to earn the adoration. They have this sense of entitlement thanks to their failed upbringing.
>>
File: Untitled.png (272 KB, 898x701) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
272 KB, 898x701
literally
>>
>>55501113
top kek
>>
File: divorce rates.png (31 KB, 620x476) Image search: [Google]
divorce rates.png
31 KB, 620x476
>>55500972

Kike detected
>>
>>55497307
Well it depends on wether your speaking of women or girls and men or boys. Age is not necessarily an accurate indicator. Men on the whole have ways of dealing with the faults inherent in women. Boys do not and the faults you listed are boys faults.
When it comes to the faults of girls I would say pol is very lenient.
>>
>>55501516
>Kike detected

Wrong, but try again. Better yet, get your ass to your cart and make me a gyro.
>>
File: 1447100194168.png (41 KB, 375x455) Image search: [Google]
1447100194168.png
41 KB, 375x455
>>55501516
>rate of first divorce in a first marriage

wot
>>
>>55501699
The 1st time you got divorced was in your 1st marriage, senpai
>>
>>55501927
It still doesn't make sense
>>
File: 1444457396987.png (425 KB, 500x626) Image search: [Google]
1444457396987.png
425 KB, 500x626
>>55500756
Holy shit you can't make this up, you are so delusional, or an extremely good baiter.
>>
File: 9fb2.jpg (806 KB, 2352x1764) Image search: [Google]
9fb2.jpg
806 KB, 2352x1764
>>55497307
>>
File: 9fb.jpg (114 KB, 898x626) Image search: [Google]
9fb.jpg
114 KB, 898x626
>>55502790
Do you're'r best /pol/
>>
>>55500756
I'd hate to say it but manwhores are the minority. So I'm just hearing "the top 20% of men SHOULD settle down or we'll go else where!"
>>
>>55500789
In fairness women aren't capable of noticing men they don't find sexually attractive. To a woman, men who aren't attractive to her are just background noise or a tool to be manipulated, so when they say "men" what they mean is "chad" or whoever turns them on at that moment. It's just their biology.
Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.