[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
African Nations REFUSE to take back their illegals...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 10
Well, guess we should have seen this coming. I don't see why they're being given the option at this point. Drop them by fucking parachute, do it with a gunship backing it up...Europe is FUCKED. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3315183/Migrant-summit-chaos-African-countries-REFUSE-Europe-s-failed-asylum-seekers.html
>>
Just wait until these subhamns start shitting out kids in European soil.

Ewwros think they have all the time in the world to get their shit together.
>>
>>55496927
even niggers hate niggers
>>
Send ALL of them to germany and close the borders.
>>
they were offering them a ~2.5 billion dollar bribe, and they refused. What goes them the right to REFUSE? Where are the french and UK fighter jets and the US gunships to MAKE the Libyans do what they're told now?
>>
Do you honestly think they would just "go back"? Fuck no. They are here to stay unless we stuff them in the ovens.
>>
Don't worry, Germany and Sweden will take them all. They'll need to build more houses ASAP though so they won't have to kick out too many keks from their homes.
>>
>>55496927

And people say niggers are stupid. Kek
>>
Why would they want to take their sphere of influence back? It's seen as expansion of borders from their perspectives.

I would know something about, how minorities are percieved by the nation of origin.
>>
Another Amazing part of this is that BBC and Sky are simply ignoring this, literally not even in the top 10 stories. Just pretending it's not happing, which you'd expect from BBC but Sky....can just imagine traffic in that little shithole Valetta where it takes 2 hours to drives 10 miles even under normal conditions. What a clusterfuck.
>>
What if....

What if the people we've had arrive were the dregs of African society? Convicted criminals that their home countries didn't want to deal with.

It wouldn't be the first time.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mariel_boatlift
>>
>>55496927
Middle Eastern countries refuse to accept refugees, and somehow we're supposed to be surprised when corrupt as fuck Africa doesn't want to even ACCEPT their own citizens.

Colonizing Africa was a mistake.
>>
File: 1447121862288.jpg (878 KB, 986x1369) Image search: [Google]
1447121862288.jpg
878 KB, 986x1369
>>55496927
they will go back voluntarily once civil war starts
>>
>>55497100
>Why would they want to take their sphere of influence back? It's seen as expansion of borders from their perspectives.
For the Arabs, that's part of it. For the true nigger niggers, the Arabs probably told them "what's Whitey going to do?" You can only deal with these people by force or threat of force.
>>
>>55497171
Fuck you. The east coast countries like Tanzania wants the Germans back as they did more for their country than any other ever did (with the exception of the arabs, but they got slaughtered, watch Africa Addio to see it), and since I have lived there I can see why. Their legacy is one of the most influential still.
>>
For people wondering why everyone hates Jews, here's the answer in a nutshell. When Israhell cleaned up all its non-jew blacks, the African nations did this so Israel just sent them to a random black country. Why was there no OUTRAGE and PROTEST? The Jew-controlled media NEVER SAID A WORD. Unless you read the Judenpresse from Israel daily, you didn't even know it.
If Europe tried to simply ship them all back randomly, you'd have 7,000 Savage Jew newspaper editors, writers, Tv producers, tearing their clothes and weeping throughout the West. THAT is why Jews are despicable hypocrites. That's why Nixon hated them, why everyone hates them.
>>
>>55497302
And Zimbabwe wants the British to come back. I'm sure any African country wants Europeans to come back. That begs the question of why the Europeans left in the first place.

If you fucks want to go back to Africa, then have at it. Maybe you can do something useful with the land over there, and get the natives to stop lighting each other on fire.
>>
>>55497497
The White Rhodesians fought a savage guerrilla war against negro communists for almost a decade, with the UN and Europe and US condemning them and blockading them and with earnest college girls and long-haired freaks holding campus protests to "free Rhodesia" just like they are doing today in Missouri over nothing. So the Whites finally gave up, had their land taken by niggers about 15 years ago, then the niggers were starving and blaming Whitey and had their hands out and a NEW generation of college girls were protesting for MORE AID TO RHODESIA( "Zimbabwe"). And the cycle repeats ever 20 years.
>>
>>55497644
I should've made my question more rhetorical.

By saying
>That begs the question of why the Europeans left in the first place.
I was trying to say that you can't win with in Africa because there will always be ethnic bullshit within the Africans that calls for war, since that's the only thing that temporarily grants peace. Also, like you said, the USA and other western powers would just throw a hissy fit once pictures of whites killing blacks get released to the public.
>>
>>55496980
>Just wait until these subhamns start shitting out kids in European soil.

You do realize that Mexicans come from blacks right? In your family tree you have a tyrone.
>>
I'm honestly starting to lose hope
>>
File: image.jpg (358 KB, 1065x902) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
358 KB, 1065x902
>niggers care for their nation and people for once
>OP: HOW FUCKING DARE THEY?!
Look at what happened to the Congo when they took Rwandan refugees.
The "refugees" armed themselves and marched on their fucking capital city.
>>
>>55497749
Believe me, I'm not defending Mexicans and I despise the ones they ship over here, but the people who actually run Mexico, the top 5% or so, are White Spaniards and Jews. The Avg mexican is a mongrel mix "Mestizo" and they're violent but the ones with more Spanish blood ("El Chapo") are also clever, which is why they make billions dealing coke and not the negroes.
>>
>>55497171
Not castrating the locals while keeping a few bucks for breeding slaves was the mistake. Not maintaining colonies in Africa is the mistake. Africans literally can't govern themselves. They are and always will be chattel. They and the entire world would be in a better position if they were enslaved and used to better everyone's quality of life.
>>
>>55496927
don't they want all of their doctors and engineers back? :(
>>
The ones we are getting are the lazy shitty ones who are coming to Europe for welfare, why would they want them back?

It's the same with Mexico/USA, Trump is 100% right, they send USA their shitty low caste spics that they don't even want

White countries are being taking advantage of, Trump is also 100% right of that
>>
>>55497821
The niggers had nothing to do with the decision making. For enough money, the niggers would kill their own mothers, wife, and children. you can bet it was the Arabs who held up the thing, simply bc they're better at long term thinking. Wait until Whitey is REALLY desperate and hold him up for even more money.
>>
File: 1295302370190.png (14 KB, 207x160) Image search: [Google]
1295302370190.png
14 KB, 207x160
> take in all the refugees
> start the programs
> refugees get gibsmedat
> refugees send part of gibsmedat to their family in africa
> EU wants to pay africa to take back their refugees
> the sum they want to pay is 1/10th of the sum send by africans
>>
>>55497144

Australia seems to be doing great these days so who knows?
>>
File: 1444721771273.jpg (92 KB, 1024x512) Image search: [Google]
1444721771273.jpg
92 KB, 1024x512
Ungrateful cunts. They're given a extremely circumstantial oppourtunity to have their citizens intergrated into an assortment of first world European countries. The whole process has shown to be nothing but a catastrophic shitfling chimpfest with millions pouring in like it was a race to the last drum stick on a plate. Mass migration with no proper visa checks or identification through multiple countries will fuck with the continuity of society of the general populace. You polititans wont be in much longer if this goes on, media everywhere is shilling hard for an easy adjustment to these new arrivals. They also want you to pay for it which is why sweden is running out of monies..
This moring I heard our national youth radio network talking about this. Moaning about how europe has failed its obligations to african countries for not adequtely accepting its finest selection of sentient beings.
whitey just be discriminating all these phd and engineering master expats.

EUROPE WHY U BE SO RACIST TO THESE
GIFTS
FROM
MOTHER
AFRICA

¡{•-•}¡
( . Y .)
>>
>>55497749

No, Japan. A shamefur dispray.
>>
>>55498001

Those criminals in Australia WEREN'T NIGGERS.
>>
>>55498001
'Straya had a lot of immigration by free people. The first couple of boatloads that held criminals had far fewer women than men. A lot of the convicts would never have had children.
>>
>>55496927
>niggers refuse to take back their own
>Europe cuts ALL aid to africa
>two years later, 2/3 of their population is dead

do this senpai
>>
File: 1440660548701.jpg (184 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
1440660548701.jpg
184 KB, 960x720
>>55496927
Why would they want them back though?
European nations have proven that they are spineless now and willing to take as long a cock up the ass as desired with no repercussions. Only they are stupid enough to accept hundreds of thousands of undocumented criminals and ISIS agents and take care of them for no reason. If I were heading a nation those people came from, I wouldn't accept them back either.
>>
>>55496927
>europe is dying because of PC homosexuality and the little shits are punished for being the heathen fucks that they are
THATS WHAT YOU GET YOU FEDORATARD TIPPING ANUSLICKERS!
MUH DIK!
U
H

D
I
K
!
>>
>>55498085
This. If we had some balls left we would seal our borders, segregate the niggers who are already here and stop all aid to Africa.
>>
>>55497054
was it a bribe? I heard the European Commission pledged it regardless.
>>
>>55496927
>http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3315183/Migrant-summit-chaos-African-countries-REFUSE-Europe-s-failed-asylum-seekers.html
>>
>>55498161
I mean, if you've read any of the stories about Olympic committee corruption or FIFA corruption, you know all Africa runs on bribes. From what the DM is saying, Cameron is still giving the black niggers (not sand niggers) money for "job programs" (which goes directly into the pocket of the warlord). How long can the rest of the media avoid this story?
>>
>>55498232
at least she has the decency to look like she was just fucked in the ass.
>>
>>55496927
This spells war
>>
File: triggered.gif (2 MB, 307x202) Image search: [Google]
triggered.gif
2 MB, 307x202
>>55496927
..they don't want all their doctors and scientists back?
>>
>>55496927
Let's have a round of applause for Merkel and her retarded country
>>
>>55496927
I wish our leaders would find their spines and balls again.
We tried it the nice way by drowning them in money and polite asking.
They refused so its time to take off the kids gloves.
>>
Aren't there still a bunch of uninhabited islands capable of supporting life in the pacific ocean?

What about Antarctica? That's an entire continent that no one is using.
>>
File: Pee Pee Poo Poo.jpg (540 KB, 1043x892) Image search: [Google]
Pee Pee Poo Poo.jpg
540 KB, 1043x892
>>55498085
>>niggers refuse to take back their own
>>Europe cuts ALL aid to africa
>>two years later, 2/3 of their population is dead

Not that I'm saying we're doing well here, but they are actually cutting foreign aid to pay for refugees. Some blah blah about it really being the same thing "helping them here".

It's bullshit and everyone knows it (the foreign aid countries not being the same ones the migrants are from), but there's no money to pay for this shit.

Raid the money we're already pissing away on ungrateful idiots first.
>>
>>55498810
We could just dump them on Svalbard or Greenland
>>
File: 1440112317179.jpg (31 KB, 433x419) Image search: [Google]
1440112317179.jpg
31 KB, 433x419
>>55496927
>Mfw Europe is so full of keks, their leaders are ASKING niggerlands to take back immigrants
>>
>>55497749

We all do you stupid nip

That being said Most Mexicans are whiter than your yellow dicklet ass
>>
>>55497821
what kind of an argument is that? keep these fucker refugees out permanently if that's the case
>>
$2 billion is chump change really. They have Europe by the balls and would be stupid to accept.

What's the EU going to do, sanction them?
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.