[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, is anyone here supporting him on Patreon, or am I going to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: assigned male fb.png (223 KB, 508x763) Image search: [Google]
assigned male fb.png
223 KB, 508x763
So, is anyone here supporting him on Patreon, or am I going to have to step up?
>>
>>55496624
Why would we support that faggot?
>>
>>55496660
More importantly why the fuck does he need money?
>>
>Deranged lunatic intentionally limits the scope of his degenerate propaganda by hiding it behind a paywall.

I really don't see this as a bad thing.
>>
>>55496624
>I'll get back to an all free comic as soon as I feel I have the strength to to do it <3

Holy fuck do people really fall for such blatant emotional manipulation?
>>
If he wanted to be a girl why doesn't he call himself a girl, sick of trans faggots that want to be called trans instead of the gender they actually wanna be.
>>
why would you ask /pol/ to help anyone
>2015
why would you give money.... now i get the southpark reference with giving gays money

>it's fucking 2015
>just cück my shit up already
>>
>>55496682
Professional victimhood. Assigned Male is the new Sonichu and updates more regularly, and I honestly enjoy it so much I'd actually pay if I had no other choice. That's how much of a faggot I am.
>>
>>55496744
Consider the sauce. That machine will be the end of humanity.
>>
>>55496624
>assigned male
designated
female

there. Make a counter comic that deals with the adventures of an Indian womyn who rea<lly could use a bit of all that feminism bullshit.
Get the Christ-chan drafags on it.
>b-but it spread degereruhcy
but it spreads it to the third world :^)
>>
>>55496624
If you give money to anyone it better be for a good cause. Giving money to the mentally ill like in your pic only fuels the fire of degeneracy. People like that "Stephie" kid are going to kill themselves either way. Might as well just burn your money
>>
Wow, fucking genius. Don't you see what he's doing /pol/? He KNOWS everyone hates his comic, people have often theorized that it's so shitty and blatantly offensive on purpose just to build blind SJW hate. People enjoy taking his comics apart and making fun of the radical liberal mindset. Now that its reached its peak in popularity he's put it behind a paywall. You just know there's going to be dozens of autists out there willing to pay to see the comic, just to share it with us and complain about it.

He's playing our hate like a damn fiddle.
>>
>>55496951
>first issue
>indian girl called desi
>her father smacks the crap out of her for kissing a boy
>drags her out of the house and onto the street where she is mobbed by villagers
>she ends up face first on a newspaper
>she can read it while she is getting gang raped
>"feminists smash the patriarchy again! manspreading officially a criminal offense"
>>
>>55497074
if only we could record him saying it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KGmxgyNLwAg
>>
>>55497074
you're an idiot, the only people going to pay for some transniggers gay comics are transniggers and transnigger enthusiasts .
>>
>>55497305
The fact that people like Tom Preston are still getting money on Patreon just goes to show how far people will go to keep lolcows alive. Autists from this board and several other parts of 4chan are going to give him money and there's nothing you can do to stop it.
>>
>>55496682
>More importantly why the fuck does he need money?
>need
he's cashing in on everyone actually paying to see his shit and get mad at it. go ahead OP be a fag and pay for this
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.