[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are homosexual men better at everything than heterosexual ones?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: szba1EZ.jpg (31 KB, 486x425) Image search: [Google]
szba1EZ.jpg
31 KB, 486x425
Why are homosexual men better at everything than heterosexual ones?
>>
Because they live women-free lifes.
>>
Can't remember if it was Robert Anton Wilson who said that homosexual men are free from one of the biological instincts that men feel and that is to reproduce with a woman, and that this frees up part of their potential. But I read it so long ago, not sure.
>>
>>55496392
Doesn't that mean they just have the urge to find a man instead?
>>
>>55496392
Also outsider motivation (like short man syndrome). Killer combination.
>>
>>55495637
i've yet to see them perfect not dying of aids....
>>
>>55495913
underrated post
>>
>>55495637
because they have an higher average IQ

probably has to do with the fact that males who have a higher IQ are more likely to have a mental disorder like schizophrenia,depression,bipolar disorder and homosexuallity
>>
So this is why ausies are the ultimate shitposters
>>
>>55495913
This probably has a bit to do with it.

Also, homosexual men used to have to be clever in order to survive. Since the tolerance movements of the last 20 years have played out, I've noticed that the average gay person I know is a complete dummy with narcissism to rival the worst camwhores.
>>
>>55496458
It's not really the same. Even if they seek out men, the relationship is fundamentally different than those with women. Also what >>55496476 said.
>>
>>55495637

I must admit that a man gave me the best blow job i had ever experienced.
>>
They're not better at maintaining a healthy white blood count
>>
File: faggots aids.png (58 KB, 700x302) Image search: [Google]
faggots aids.png
58 KB, 700x302
>>55495637

Better at getting AIDS and dying of anus bleeding
>>
>>55495637
they're not better at heterosexuality
>>
>>55496576
Well, he knows the architecture. I swear, women lack the capacity for advanced conceptualization.
>>
>>55496585
>Black women and black men are pretty much the highest aids rceiptents.
>Those "White Men" are probably just trannies/traps/trashy gays

Plus, this is from america only.

>>55496550
Nigger, it's still hard to be a homosexual today because so called "Oppression" has been replaced with "Blatant Stereotyping" by the left, if you don't want to be a effeminate women when homosexual, liberal progressives automatically assume you be a self-hater (Who hoenstly cares about theM) and Righties buy into the same shit the left propagates in all irony.
>>
>>55497120
So you probably think Milo is full of shit when he talks about how easy it is to be gay?
>>
>>55495637
Are you implying the man in the picture is gay?

Maybe he just likes speedos.
>>
>>55497208
He is a blatant attention seeker who wants to be heterosexual, who fucked blacks and laid a drug dealer.

Who gives a fuck about milo, celebrites are like the most shite people on this planet.
>>
Free market forces: Women are not allowed to say they want masculine men, even if they do, so guys get ever more effeminate to meet the presumed standard.

Gay men want to fuck men. Men act like men. Men do things right.
>>
>>55497325
>Know there is a ton of socially conservative homosexuals on /pol/
>Want to be befriend them to kind of teach and preach shit like masculinity
>On the other hand I literally fucking groan when someone talks to me when I don't want to talk

It's weird, I ain't anti-social, or introverted, I just seem to not want to deal with anyone but my partner.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.