[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
SO WHAT IS /MIZZOU/ GOING TO DO ABOUT THIS THREAT OF RACIAL VIOLENCE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5
File: Mizzou_deaththreat.jpg (38 KB, 777x411) Image search: [Google]
Mizzou_deaththreat.jpg
38 KB, 777x411
SO WHAT IS /MIZZOU/ GOING TO DO ABOUT THIS THREAT OF RACIAL VIOLENCE /POL/
>>
Why are you talking like a /retard/
>>
nothing....
>>
>>55495590
Report to the authorities.
Hope she does the chimp thing and tries to attack the officers who will go to arrest her.
>>
>>55495590
Why is it always the female coloured women who are the provocateurs? Seems like most coloured guys couldn't give a shit until their women stir them all up.
>>
Black says to White, admit White Privilege.
White says to Black, no such thing.
Black says again to White, admit White Privilege, repeats repeats repeats.
White says to Black, sure thing Nigger, since now you're volunteering to work the plantation.
>>
i hope that pig doesn't attend yale
>>
File: 100.jpg (12 KB, 620x400) Image search: [Google]
100.jpg
12 KB, 620x400
>>55495720
>australia
>not a shitpost
>>
>>55495634
remember that one niggeress that light her baby on fire in the middle of the street during broad day light?

oh and build that wall, Jaunita
>>
File: sam hyde.png (143 KB, 595x368) Image search: [Google]
sam hyde.png
143 KB, 595x368
don't worry

we have a man on the inside

sam "the one man klan" hyde

rumor is hes held up at the golden coral, waiting for garrison to show up after busting roof out of the pen
>>
>>55495856
>Jaunita
>>
>>55495856

sauce?

holy fuck
>>
the fire rises
>>
>>55495590
>implying black people don't already kill other people more than every other race
>implying black students are good bois who dindu nuffin
>>
>>55495990
global chimpout soon
>>
File: Itmusthappen.png (316 KB, 755x2618) Image search: [Google]
Itmusthappen.png
316 KB, 755x2618
Their rhetoric is reaching such hyperbole and needless smugness that I think shit will hit the fan soon enough.
>>
You all realize that the authorities arrested the white guy on yik yak in less than 12 hours of his post right? This tweet has been reported multiple times (if it is even real) to the authorities and my guess is nothing will happen. This is all the proof we need. As Americans/Non-blacks, we need to start mobilizing more and faster.
>>
>>55497020
This,

Nothing is going to happen.
>>
>>55495590

I realize that that's probably a /pol/ twitter troll, but oh man. Can you imagine if a group of black students organized and started indiscriminately killing whites in Missouri?

I imagine all the hasguns in the state would... purge... the state.
>>
>>55497317
It's definitely not a twitter troll, the account has thousands of tweets and appears to belong to a real person

the only question is whether the tweet itself is real or not
>>
>>55495720
It's what they do.

They're the primary motivation for blak men getting into fights and doing dumb shit.
>>
>>55495590

>privileged black people feel like killing whites at lightest provocation

These apes belong to the zoo.
>>
>>55495720
What would you do if all your bucks didn't want you, and decided to spear fat white women instead?

Also, think about being born into the terrible misery that is black female culture. I'd be a shit stirring drama queen too. What the fuck else is there to do?
>>
>>55495590
>encourage people to kill
I don't know about american laws, but in most countries that's a serious crime.. Looks like we soon will have another black person behind the bars
>>
>>55496816
I want them all to die. All of them. I don't know how you do it America
>>
>>55496816
>they wanna be us so bad

No, no we don't. Btw did anyone else report the girl in the OP?
>>
>>55495590
>get preferential treatment and essentially a jester's license because of their skin color
>delusional enough to not realize how good they they have it
>make up some boogeyman to protest about and radicalize themselves to the point where they will get violent
>they lose all of it and have to face reality

Its kinda hilarious really. Everyone is forming a leg-up for them and instead of using it they decide to kick everyone in the face because they claim that the rest of society is holding them down
>>
File: 1438791591920.jpg (917 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
1438791591920.jpg
917 KB, 2048x1536
>>55495590
whats the latest on the Sam Hyde front?
>>
>>55496052
just call them niggers
>>
>>55498438
As a former resident of Stellenbosch, I feel very sorry for you, even though Western Cape is a good province. Where are you from m8?
>>
>>55499597
Durban bru. Western Cape is 1st world compared to this dump.
>>
Probably on welfare.
>>
I'm not racist, but I just don't like niggers. I'd take Muslims over niggers. They're both bad but at least Muslims are anti-degeneracy unlike "baka kill whitey with the knock out game and do some ganja desu senpai" niggers.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.