[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did mainstream media finally hit the nail on the head on those
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/11/12/opinion/mizzou-yale-and-free-speech.html?smid=fb-nytimes&smtyp=cur
Very refreshing to read
>tldr: SJW are as intolerant as those they critique and are using fascist like tactics to silence others' opinions
>>
someones getting fired
>>
Tumblrina wants to lecture everyone into a state of hopelessness and depression until suicide is the number one cause of death in America. Even the mainstream media is compelled to fight back.
>>
File: 1447198947254.jpg (24 KB, 552x470) Image search: [Google]
1447198947254.jpg
24 KB, 552x470
>>55495333

>The New York Times

This is either a very promising, or very bad sign.
>>
>>55495640
What? Did any of you actually READ this piece? His "I suggest we all take a deep breath" position seems to me to be the epitome of gutlessness. The Wall Street Journal editorials appear to take a reasonable line on this and this guy is suggesting "splitting the difference" between this reasonable line and the insane left-fascist moral (and, in Click and others' despicable cases, even physical) terrorism of the Black Lives Matter thugs.

The real clincher for me is his having the chutzpah to cite Isaiah Berlin in support of his lily-livered fence-sitting. Berlin's central point was indeed that no one is privy to the absolute and single truth about the True and the Just. That means that Berlin is COMPLETELY on the side of people like the screamed-at professor and the "muscled" photographer and COMPLETELY against foot-stamping, screeching little Robespierres like Click and co.

It's a disgusting, cowardly, opportunistic distortion of liberal (in the Berlinian sense) political thought to claim that one of the "voices in the conversation of Mankind" that it sanctions and encourages is a voice that tries to shout every other voice down because "all that matters is MY PAIN".
>>
>>55495333
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/11/15/magazine/should-i-tell-my-friends-husband-that-shes-having-an-affair.html?mabReward=A1&moduleDetail=recommendations-1&action=click&contentCollection=Opinion&region=Footer&module=WhatsNext&version=WhatsNext&contentID=WhatsNext&src=recg&pgtype=article

nice the jewyork times finally made keking mainstream
tl;dr
>adultery can have some advantages and those advantages can outweigh the disatvantages

im curious what the author would have to say if the husband would be the one having an affair
>>
>>55496365
*keking
>>
>we're all one human race!

Okay fine but that means that blacks and whites have the same flaws, let's critique these.

>no but whites are inherently racist!

So there are certain traits and behaviours that can be attributed to those of different colour, meaning we aren't all the same race?

>that's racist we're all one race human beings!!!
>>
>>55495623

They may just be too late, though.

The SJWhore ball has been rolling hard, and we haven't even seen what the kids will be like that have taken this shit in 24/7.
>>
>>55496383
wordfilter senpai
>>
>>55496166
Holy shit. How did you escape /lit/?
>>
fuck that, that was way too easy on them

www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2015/11/the-new-intolerance-of-student-activism-at-yale/414810

redpilling everywhere
>>
>>55495333
NYT is only criticizing them because that safe space mob at Missouri attacked a member of the media in this one instance. They still agree with BLM and next week they will be touting the benefits of safe spaces again without any sense of irony.
>>
>SJ issue arise
>death threats out of fucking nowhere

I'm convinced these are always false flags. Literally who does death threats for no fucking reason? But who gets guaranteed sympathy and debate points? The "victim".
>>
>>55498069
Well, remember you ARE on a board where edgy little pricks make death-threats for "the lulz".
If you had been browsing the board yesterday you would have seen a dozen threads in which "/b/tard superstar" Sam Hyde and his various 12-year-old fanboys were boasting about having "triggered" the protestors with "troll" death-threats.
I don't think anyone took nearly as much notice of them as they liked to pretend people did but yes, they could indeed be classed as people who "make death threats for no fucking reason" (if Sam's media career doesn't count as a "reason", or his pubescent fanbase's need for a Daddy figure).
>>
>>55496732
This. They are just making sure that those zombies that they are partially responsible don't backlash on them. Its Mensheviks vs. Bolsheviks at this point, creation vs. creator.
>>
>>55495333
>We like to caricature great moral debates as right confronting wrong. But often, to some degree, it’s right colliding with right.

lmao tbqh pham.
>>
>>55496432
this
is
perfect
>>
>>55496663
thanks 4 this, really want to see an anti-SJW and their bullshit movement going up. ideas repression is always equally bad, whatever are the ideas you are repressing
>>
>>55495333
>SJW are as intolerant as those they critique

They critique white people, men, and straight people.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.