[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If the liberal claim that "all races are the same species
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: 1441443620234.png (197 KB, 435x444) Image search: [Google]
1441443620234.png
197 KB, 435x444
If the liberal claim that "all races are the same species and have the exact same genetic code" (lol) is correct, why are mixed race children markedly more sterile and weak than either of the races used to breed them? Does what would normally point to diverging subspecies in fundamental biology not apply to humans beings, now?
>>
>>55495212
>why are mixed race children markedly more sterile and weak than either of the races used to breed them?

They aren't, unless you want to provide a reputable source that proves this you're entire argument has no substance

also

>If the liberal claim that "all races are the same species and have the exact same genetic code"

If the liberals in question are claiming this then they don't understand genetics

Every single person has a different genetic code, families are more alike and the races again are more alike but no two people other than identical twins have the same genes
>>
It does apply, and most humans throughout history have realized that fact, but the West feels so guilty for colonialism, eugenics, and slavery that we're prepared to sacrifice everything, even science itself, on the altar of multiculturalism for repentance.
>>
Last time I checked, East Africans, Mexicans and Indians are outbreeding Europeans and East Asians. Or do you claim this pattern of sterility is only present in the first generation?
>>
>>55495426
birthrate ≠ fertility.
If you and your dad shag your 'cousin/sister/wife' starting when she is 9, without a condom, you will produce a lot of offspring.
>>
>>55495575
How does that refute his point at all? Latin america, India, china and the middle east are all undergoing population explosions despite poverty, war and "Inferior genes"

White Europeans are being out-bred
>>
>>55495212
Two random humans from different races have a more similar genetic code than any two chimpanzees from the same tribe.

Cheetahs are even worse. They are basically clones because of how specific their genetic makeup has to be to allow their method of hunting to even work.
>>
>>55495667
>tfw you realise whites are the elves of tolkien's legendarium
>>
>>55495312
>They aren't, unless you want to provide a reputable source that proves this you're entire argument has no substance
>you're entire argument

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1708963/pdf/canmedaj00465-0083.pdf
>>
>>55495667
Actually, it does refute their point. You don't seem to understand the difference between sterility and birthrate either. Someone that is almost completely sterile can still produce a lot of children, and an extremely sterile person can produce none if they choose not to breed (at least that's what you tell yourself). It's irrelevant to this argument.
>>
>>55495953
>If the liberal claim
>(lol)
>,now?

I love how you called out a minor typo when you're entire posts look like it was written by a child or your Honduran gardener

>http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1708963/pdf/canmedaj00465-0083.pdf

>Published in 1926
>Cites no statistics
>His entire argument is centered around the example of mules and mice
>that whole rambling rant about solar rays

Are you citing this as a joke? Or did you never graduate highschool?
>>
>>55495212
why is it that is always the "liberal"? aren't we passed that meme? I mean we all know they are closet marxist faggots but a real liberal will not say shit like that, just like a conservative, they will not say crazy shit like "muh guns and jeasus".
>>
>>55496099
>can't differentiate "your" and "you are"
>"it was a typo"
>"well, your post sucked too! I can't point out any flaws in it, but the English was bad!"

>can't read dates
>only reads header
>still doesn't understand what sterility is

Good ol 'Straya.
>>
>>55496066
>Someone that is almost completely sterile can still produce a lot of children

No they can't, by definition they will produce less children

Non whites and mixed race people are obviously not sterile otherwise they would have comparable or lower birthrates when compared to Europeans

>Population of germany 80.62 million (2013)
>Birthrate of germany 1.38 births per woman (2012)

>Population of turkey 74.93 million (2013)
> Birthrate of turkey 2.06 births per woman (2012)

Considering there are around 6~ million turks inside germany, and that turkey has inferior healthcare and social services to germany you can only assume from these statistics that Europeans are more sterile than Turks

Also the 6~ million turks inside germany are probably pushing up the national german birthrate as it is
>>
>>55496201
>Has a butthurt rant about non whites
>Hunts through google to find something that backs up his argument
>Finds a 90 year old article with no sources or evidence for it's claims
>Cites is with a straight face

Good ol' highschool dropout
>>
>>55495212
If there's no race than what's affirmative action doing?
How can there be mixing?
How can racists exist?

Even thought that if your ideology contradicts itself (kind of like the Bible and Koran), it's wrong?
>>
>>55495667
My sister and her boyfriend choose to not have kids right now, because they just bought a house together.

If they wanted they could pop out a fresh one every year for at least the next 2,5 decades (if you account for the average age of menopause to be 51). But they dont.
Doesn't mean they arent fertile. It means that africans and middle easterns are completely ruining the entire world by putting insane ammounts of people on this planet they will never be able to provide for themselves.

White males have (on average) a high sperm count, one could argue its because of our top tier hygiene or the high quality of our food, might be genetics. But we use condoms.
>>
>>55496231
shitposter flag.
>>
>>55496499
Great argument way to refute my statistics

>>55496464
That fact that they choose not to is my point, fertility has nothing to do with race it's about culture and economics

A young dutch couple won't have kids because they value their own money and wealth more at the moment and have access to contraction and abortion

A young Indian couple value large families and even if they don't want to they have no access to contraction or abortions
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.