[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>hey why are all the "refugees" men in their 20's?!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 141
Thread images: 22
File: syrian_refugee_crisis.jpg (436 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
syrian_refugee_crisis.jpg
436 KB, 1920x1080
>hey why are all the "refugees" men in their 20's?!
>>
>>55494823
But they are.
>>
>>55494823
That picture looks an awful lot like Lebanon to me. Not like Europe where all the men actually are.
>>
>>55494823
Because they want to make sure that it's safe for their family
>>
shouldn't you be working mohammed?
>>
File: Average Negro Whore.jpg (152 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Average Negro Whore.jpg
152 KB, 640x480
>>55494823
https://youtu.be/qP3FIcDl22I
>>
File: 1445607097071.jpg (64 KB, 600x878) Image search: [Google]
1445607097071.jpg
64 KB, 600x878
>>55494823
Be quite goy
>>
>>55494856
/thread. Kill yourself, OP.
>>
>>55494823
i didnt know europe had deserts OP.
Great find!
>>
File: isis.jpg (231 KB, 980x552) Image search: [Google]
isis.jpg
231 KB, 980x552
>>55494856
>>55494906
>Those aren't real refugees, they look like isis terrorists!

>>55494912
>having sympathy for refugees means I have brown skin
>>
>>55494823
Those "refugees" aren't the ex soldiers who come here, in Europe.

Too bad for those women and children, they should have kill and loot like the males, to finance they trip to Germoney.
>>
>>55494823
>Mohammed ibn Mohammed and Hans Dietrich zur Liden are both misandric
>my spellchecker doesn't even know the word misandric but it knows misogynist

Join the MRA now
>>
>>55494994
>>having sympathy for refugees means I have brown skin

Back to Reddit
>>
File: 1390186846535.png (373 KB, 591x444) Image search: [Google]
1390186846535.png
373 KB, 591x444
>>55494823
It's kinda like the Anne Frank story if her dad had said "fuck this little loud mouth, slow walkin' kike I'ma get mine"
>>
>>55494994
you fucking kek, the actual refugees have crossed the border to turkey or lebanon like the refugees they are.
>>
We don't want them here. They don't belong here.
>>
>>55495133
no, they've come to europe for a better life, countries in the middle east have taken plenty, its due time europe took its fair share

>>55495088
>I can't handle opposing opinions, go away
>>
>>55494994
>being named mohammand means your brown

oh thats so racist actually.
>>
The men who are the ones actually making the trip to Europe instead of staying in neighbouring countries are under no illusion, its an invasion.
>>
>>55495243
>thinks its okay to culturally appropriating muslim names

typical pole
>>
>>55495170

Dont worry Baltic States nobody wants to be there. The only people you have to worry ever being invaded by is people who don't mind shitty places like Russia.
>>
"Bring all the little children unto me, for such belongs the kingdom of heaven"
Jesus wants you to convert them
>>
>>55494823
that picture shows the people preparing for their trip to europe once their relatives here get granted asylum.
>>
>>55495228
>Fair share
Vague emotive language, into the trash you go.
>>
>>55495228
>its due time europe took its fair share

How many refugees did the middle east take during WW2?
>>
>>55495276
then explain why Tallinn is full of shitskins already

For such a shitty place, people sure do want to shit it up even more
>>
>>55494823
Media propaganda. The line is long ~40m max. You can easily count them from the picture. Why doesn't the photographer show the front 3km line of young men and terrorists?
>>
>>55495301
The UK and US are responsible for tearing the middle east a part and creating the crisis in the first place. We have a moral duty to clean up the mess we've created
>>
>>55495337

They would probably pass through if they were able to get past impenetrable Polish wall of guns(the best kind of wall). They all come out of Russia into your countries because they fucking hate it just like everybody else.
>>
>>55495276
Bullshit Estonia is a big step up from any country they come from. When Germany's ability to deal with them collapses the migrants will spread all over like locusts leaving pandora's box. Non-whites would adore Estonia, very blonde, red, mousey brown and blue grey eyes.
RAPE RAPE RAPE
>>
Why can't women fight in war? I thought they were equal now.
>>
>>55495228
No, they've come to Europe to conquer it, as they believe that the world belongs to Allah and His Believers. The Muslim concept of a "better life" if a sharia state with Muslims ruling over Christians as a subject dhimmi class, and receiving the jizya from them.

Back to your shitholes Muslims and Muslimahs.
>>
>>55495405
>Polish wall of guns(the best kind of wall)
the what?

If you really think there are any borders enforced with guns anywhere in Europe then you're simply proving the efficiency of American education
>>
>>55495407

Don't think so, these guys were promised free homes, cars, and playstations. Estonia doesn't have any of that for them. Refugees are already complaining Germany isn't catering to them hard enough, I don't imagine they are having a good time though.

I'm sure the raping helps them to cope.
>>
>>55495328
the north African and middle eastern countries took plenty of refugees from Germany, Austria and other countries with a prominent nazi elite
>>
>>55495377
>government elites tear apart middle east, indoctrinate masses and open borders
>we
fuck off I oppose all foreign intervention. You're proof democracy is a joke designed to get the train rolling towards the radical left and slowly chug there with no chance to stop it besides removing the democracy. Two wolves and a sheep voting on what's for dinner.
>>
Funny how easily /pol/ can be btfo
>>
>>55495377
Yes yes. It's the infidels fault that Muslim countries address all shit countries with no future.

It could possibly have anything to do with Islam.

When Sunni and Shia fight each other, that's the fault of the US or of Jews. It has nothing to do with Muhammad's grandson being beheaded 1300 years ago, his head parades through the streets of Damascus.

Muslims couldn't be poor due to any fault of their own, could they? It could be that inshallah fatalism come their economies from the start, could it?
>>
>>55495444
>stormfront nutcases actually believe this
You do realise there are 1.6bn muslims in the world and a vast majority of them are moderate, right?

>>55495506
>the government was responsible for this not us
>so let's take away all the power the people have and give it to the government
>>
I live close to a reception center. Granted, I don't hang around there, but I have seen just one child, a baby with its parents. Other than that I haven't seen any children and only one other woman. The vast majority are males in the 20-40 age range, mostly Arabs (and they are definitely at least middle class, not destitute). The few black Africans I've seen look submissive and lonely as fuck because they're not part of the in crowd of the Arabs.
>>
>>55495455
When they don't get that because the system crumbles the migrants will spread out. They can't manage, leftists went too hard with their plans this time.
>>
>>55494823
Because 20 year old men can fuck the shit out of your gf's

Old men don't fuck anymore
>>
>>55495592
Idiot the government is like this because of democracy. You are confirmation bias and cognitive dissonance personified.
>>
>>55495377
even if your premise wasnt shit, there are other ways to help these subhumans than GRANTING THEM CITIZENSHIP AND FOREVER ALTERING YOUR NATION INTO EVEN MORE OF A MUSLIM SHIT PIT
>>
>>55495592
>a vast majority of them are moderate
By "moderate" you mean they believe infidels should be given a chance to convert before they are beheaded.
>>
>>55494823
Even the official statistics make it obvious that there is a massive imbalance in the proportion. The only ones who are applying at 50:50 ratios here are Iraqis and people from the Balkan states. For all others its like 70-80:20-30
>>
File: googlefetish.jpg (101 KB, 1522x264) Image search: [Google]
googlefetish.jpg
101 KB, 1522x264
kek
>>
>>55495655
>maybe if I say random buzzwords, he'll stop being right!
Democracy has allowed us to take in refugees because a majority of people want to bring refugees in. Do you really think you know better than the countless people who agree we have a moral imperative to assist refugees just because you're "redpilled"? you're delusional
>>
>>55495228

>mfw Saudi Arabia has the money, land and same religion/culture as these fuckers yet still won't take them
>>
>>55495758
Not buzzwords, you don't know what buzzwords are evil racist.

>Do you really think you know better than the countless people who agree we have a moral imperative to assist refugees
No because I adore what they're doing. In truth I adore that anyone with a pulse and usually political opinions straight from left wing 'progressive' media (fyi that is a buzzword) can vote. I adore these useful idiots are sealing Europe's fate. From the ashes after the battle the brave and the few natives, when done cleansing the land will never let the virus of democracy or cultural Marxism take hold again.

Seal our fate. Please. The last thing I want is a slow burn on the non-native blood and liberalism destroying our culture.
>>
>>55494823
Isn't this cherrypicking? I mean in most images I've seen of refuges they were mostly men. 1 image of female refuges really doesn't change anything
>>
>>55494823
And if those were all the illegal immigrants flooding Europe then you'd have a point.
>>
>>55494823
Ah yes, the great arid deserts of Germany.
>>
>>55496010
refugees in the surrounding countries are genuine refugees, the ones going to europe are gibsmedat tier
>>
http://data.unhcr.org/mediterranean/regional.php#_ga=1.12561396.1568136279.1441839677

65% men
20% children
14% women
>>
>>55495444
>>55495697
then there are these retards

you are the reason turkey should just let open the flood gates and invite the refugee fucking shits to flood europe
>>
>>55495377
Im sure they would have been a great and peaceful muslim country if it wasnt for us damn white people
>>
>>55496276
and 1% ayy lmao?
>>
>>55496276
Most of the 'children' will be 30 your old men holding teddy bears and all.
>>
File: gsi2-chp1-9.png (17 KB, 291x588) Image search: [Google]
gsi2-chp1-9.png
17 KB, 291x588
>>55495697
this
>>
>>55496288
protip: just because a Muslim isn't toting an AK-47 and strapping bombs to children doesn't mean he's "moderate". His views would be considered extreme by any first world nation. Majority of Muslims support Shariah law, majority of them also support forced conversion of nonbelievers.
>>
>>55495758
this is where you're wrong

the issue with the west are the governments, not the people
the government imposes wars on the people that the people doesn't want

the west has destroyed iraq, libya, siyra, afghanistan, and now wonder why there's a flood of refugees

all these wars were useless and only created destruction

trump was right and any other candidate for the exception of rand is fucking insane, they want to go after russia

you're not concerned about the well being of the refugees or the migrants, if you were, you would be against the destruction of these countries

the solution is simple: countries of laws have borders, and building walls is not difficult, the chinks did it hundreds of years ago, it worked, there's no reason to be tough on immigration, there's no reason to not have laws concerning immigration, and all of these problems occurred because of political correctness

people are afraid to be labelled "racist" and what not, so they never keep the leftist faggots in check

people who want to "help" refugees don't think in the long term, only the short
>>
remind me again why people think europe should be taking in these "refugees"?
>>
>>55496353
and these beliefs have grown ever since the west started destroying countries left and right in the middle east

it's the west's fault, the west wanted to meddle with middle eastern affairs when the secular leaders were keeping everyone in check

you only have yourself to blame for letting this all happen, and for letting yourself be influenced by political correctness
>>
>>55494823
The people in that picture are all still in Syria, abandoned by the men who have already made it to Germany.
>>
>>55496388
Because there's already too much non-native blood, too much self-hate. Only a tipping point can save Europe. I want them here. I want more here, especially the niggers.
>>
>>55496411

>you only have yourself to blame for letting this all happen

I was like 11 when the US set its plan to destabilize the entirety of the middle east in 2000. I had no control over that, I've been saying this was bad for about that long, despite that.

Sorry for what my government does, but we have no control over their unconstitutional military actions.
>>
>>55494823
>I support these people replacing native Europeans because they are evil and racist and deserve to die off. Moreover they are not entitled to their native lands in which they built a society
>>
File: xdvxdcv.jpg (21 KB, 400x276) Image search: [Google]
xdvxdcv.jpg
21 KB, 400x276
>>55496613
you all should have listened to trump

every time

>2000
>2003
>2011
>now

In an interview with WSJ reporter Kelly Evans, potential presidential candidate Donald Trump claims he only supports Libyan intervention provided the U.S. can "take the oil." He also warns of Iran controlling Iraq's oil if the U.S. doesn't secure it first.
http://www.wsj.com/video/trump-we-should-take-libya-oil/7E12BC15-38AE-465F-949A-CDB65ED6DC75.html

EVERY
SINGLE
TIME
>>
>>55494909
>>55495285

I love these. It's typical of the responses from many Germans in most of these threads.

Yes, we know we have problems with some minorities in the USA. Yes we know we have a lot of stabby beaners and angry negroes and stuff. Yes. Here's the fucking thing though: Before Germany was anything close to the multi-ethnic hell it is today, it was like 99% German. I'm not talking about a thousand years ago or anything, I'm speaking about the 1970s and 1980s. It was only possible to enact this hell after you and your parents and grandparents had been brainwashed by the Frankfurt School. After gommunism liberated West Germany in 1989 the program got into full swing.

The main thrust of it is that regardless of who you point the finger at in desperation, nobody will fix this for you. It's your problem now, and you will have to actually solve it. Every second you waste shitposting on /pol about how Americans are evil is one second less that you have to act.

Your national government made this happen and they will only put the brakes on enough to keep YOU, the actual GERMANS, from lynching them. They will stop telling you things, but this will not stop. It is accelerating even though Winterchan is coming.

Frankly I think it's probably too late. A military coup is perhaps the only thing that can save you now, and Europe and NATO would probably attack Germany simultaneously even if the coup were successful.

Individual action in your community, focused on the idea of making it a hostile area for migrants, is the only solution and you probably have to be prepared to set aside your humanity for a while. You're fighting people who never had it in the first place.

Godspeed Germany. Even when I visited in the 1990s it was a muslim shithole in most of the cities.
>>
>>55496701
http://www.businessinsider.com/qaddafi-warns-france-if-i-go-down-you-will-be-flooded-with-millions-of-blacks-2011-3?IR=T

:(
poor cadifi
>>
What is genocide? It’s deliberately/knowingly wiping out a people or a culture. That’s what’s happening right now in Europe. Many of these non-White “refugees” aren’t even refugees, they’re just claiming to be refugees, in order to sneak into Europe and get government benefits such as food stamps, housing and health care. This “refugee” situation is absolutely insane. The European governments are run by idiots and traitors.
>>
>>55495377

By encouraging them all to bring their problems here? I think not.
>>
>>55495455

They're raping cause muzzies can't fap. All these provocatively dressed western whores are asking for it.
>>
>>55494823

Just remember, when Europe becomes one huge open-air human zoo, I will have relocated to live with the mountain jews for 6 months of the year and rural Queensland Australia for the other 6 months. I'll be laughing my fucking head off when the entirety of the European welfare state collapses under the weight of the 3rd world come to love there.

Remember folks, boatniggers and jihads come to your country because they have destroyed their own with their violent, uncivilised, and barbaric culture. Like a plague of locusts they are moving on to the next field to devour the crop.
>>
>>55496730
King of Libya was right again!

Good night sweeeeeet prints
>>
>>55494909
>Fleeing war
>Take several months to arrive in Sweden/germony
>To make sure it's safe for their family
>While leaving their fucking family in a warzone

I don't get this, if they wanted to protect their family they would fucking bring them and not leave them to be raped and bombed.
>>
>>55495377

lol.
I think you'll find that the middle east itself is the great expert at "tearing itself apart". The middle east is much like Africa in that respect. It is tribal. Powerful minorities oppress powerless majorities, religion is used as a control mechanism and to stir up hatred between factions. One country funds civil wars within another, and all of this was going on long before Bush and Blair, it was going on long before the discovery of their oil reserves.

The natural state of the middle east is to be at war with itself over power, over religion, over territory, over trade, the only difference now is they have machine guns, and tanks, not sabres and horses.

I wouldn't say the middle east could never have peace, but it is highly unlikely that Islam will return to its enlightened age, the age that gave us medicine, astronomy, and so many other Arab or Persian discoveries. Its a backwards place now.
>>
>>55497041
Because it's really not that bad where they're fleeing from. These are people who are already somewhat doing well, but won't turn down a free house in a nicer country.
>>
>>55496010
Why is Saudi Arabia so based?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2sBblZwkLIg
>>
>>55497109

While this is true it is undeniable that we have instigated the situation much worse than it would potentially be without us by leaving massive power vacuums all across the ME.
>>
They're sending kids by themselves now so the whole family can be relocated,
>>
>>55495592
If that were true why did fifty over fifty percent if polled American Muslims voice desire for sharia law in the states as an option aside from traditional American law? Doesn't sound very moderate to me, and that's over half of the Muslims living in burger land.
>>
File: RJSbGv6.jpg (8 KB, 296x359) Image search: [Google]
RJSbGv6.jpg
8 KB, 296x359
>>55495266
>Unironically uses the term "Cultural Appropriation"

Leftist SWJ detected
>>
>>55494823
Because of the jews.

Kill them all.
>>
>>55497109
That's what happens when you marry your first cousin for thousands of years straight.
>>
>>55496142
It's not only cherrypicking but setting up a cherry and then picking it.

OP's pic shows refugees in a refugee camp in Jordan in 2013.
>>
File: 1443320789744.png (263 KB, 627x663) Image search: [Google]
1443320789744.png
263 KB, 627x663
>>55495592
>>55497385
>1.6 billion Muslims
>mostly moderate
>believing the taqqiya lies
>>
File: Mali.png (42 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
Mali.png
42 KB, 320x320
>>55494943
it s not money money money, but
MALI, MALI, MALI...
>>
>>55495407
>Estonia is a big step up from any country they come from
The ones that could afford smugglers that did their job right are middle-high income Arabs. They're not poor, Mohammed.
>>
File: tumblr_nmqozwR0N81titub2o1_400.jpg (28 KB, 380x250) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nmqozwR0N81titub2o1_400.jpg
28 KB, 380x250
>>55495228
You know that they just put them in unhcr camps that we finance, right?
>>
>>55494823

Whats the source of this picture? They aren't carrying any bags, kinda weird don't you think?
>>
>>55495228
>they've come to europe for a better life
So you admit that they're economic migrants and not "refugees."
>>
>>55495486

Hey retard, North Africa had a ton of fighting in WW2, not the kind of place you'd flee to to escape WW2.
>>
>>55497841
Refugee camp in Jordan, 2013.
>>
>>55494823

My dad told me the answer, which is so simple, wondering that no one came up with it yet
> they are deserters. The young men there, like in every other country, have to join the military of syria to fight the IS, if they stay.

Funfact: they won't go back, no matter what. They will be sentenced To death for deserting
>>
>>55494823
Because they left the women and children to die in the desert apparently.
>>
>>55497841
Why would they need bags as they're being matched into New Auschwitz?
>>
>>55494823
OP these are not the refugees that come to europe, that´s the ones in the middle eastern unhcr camps.
Statistics show 80% of them are grown men who left their country and often their families alone.
We have no obligation to take in your subhuman brothers because they have to start a civil war every 10 years because they don´t have sharia law.
Furthermore only 20% of the refugees are syrian anyway. The real crisis is that millions of third worlders and balkan scum take the syrian war as an excuse to come here.
>>
>>55497937

>why would a "refugee" need a bag
>>
>>55494977
>>55494977
Quite what? Quite quiet?
>>
>>55497992
Quite goy.
>>
>>55497893
I don't know about you Germans, but here in the Americas we just had Veteran's Day where we honoured the brave men that gave their lives for our country. Those fucking cowards don't deserve to be around us when the first time trouble comes their first instinct is to run away. Fuck 'em.
>>
>>55494823
Why is the pic largely women and children?
>>
>>55494977
Yes, quite.
>>
>>55495284
Typo. "Covet"
>>
maybe I should go to syria and based assad to deck their chicks
>>
>>55498065

I know your feel. We don't honor our WW2 veterans, because they were nazis. Sad story, since everyone who gives his life by duty should be honored.

refugees should be forced into military service, before they can stay. So that they prove they are willing To give and not only here To take
>>
>>55495377
>We have a moral duty to clean up the mess we've created
Great. If NATO policy switched to putting Assad back into power and dismantling the Muslim Brotherhood I would go to the USMC recruiter tomorrow .

Until that time the West is fucking the world on both ends:
Firstly by meddling in the mideast
Secondly by accepting millions of these people
>>
>>55498332
That's a damn shame, German-bro. Any man that gives his life needs to be honoured and remembered no matter how the government is seen at the time to the outside world, especially if there was conscription involved in the war. The traditional values of duty, and country really need to be appreciated by those that have never lived in wartime.
>refugees should be forced into military service
Agreed. And if they whine about it they'll do 100 pushups
>>
>>55494823
That's more or less 50 people in your picture. What's that supposed to prove?
>>
We're alive at the perfect time to watch Europe fall
>>
>>55500597
Hardly, every country is doing their level best to not take refugees. You value your whiteness so much but fail to see that your country is built by non-whites.
>>
>Ahmed doesn't understand anecdotal evidence
Not surprised.
>>
>>55495377
lol no, we should just hang tony blair for war crimes and be done with it
>>
>>55494823
Oh look, it's Europe. Not.
>>
File: 1441114897895.jpg (240 KB, 1024x683) Image search: [Google]
1441114897895.jpg
240 KB, 1024x683
>>55494823
These kids will be so grateful when they get into Europe :^)
>>
All aboard the rape train.
>>
>>55500784
Ugly little cunts
>>
>>55500620
>every country is doing their level best to not take refugees
Keks through the ages. Denial at it's finest.

>your country is built by non-whites
Just because the white master race used slave labor, don't mean the slaves own it, or made it great, bongteef. Behind every successful nigger stands an army of white people that got them where they are.
>>
>>55500784
>we don't want to stay in hungary
Go back to Syria then. Beggars can't be choosers.
>>
>>55495758
Moderate is a buzzword
>>
File: 1440457859248.jpg (107 KB, 656x656) Image search: [Google]
1440457859248.jpg
107 KB, 656x656
>>55494823
It's fucking remote here. Middle of nowhere and cold as ice. We don't have 'asylum seekers'.

Nobody wants to come to Northern Ireland.
I wonder why?
>>
>>55502093
We're meant to get 2000 of the bastards in Belfast here, there's propaganda all over cathedral quarter saying we should be happy to accept them.
>>
>>55497762
if he likes mali so much he should go back there
>>
>>55500784
Are those pieces of shit not safe in Hungary? Are they going to get bombed and raped there?
>>
>>55500784
what is wrong with hungary? not enough gibs?
>>
File: sebastian.jpg (539 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
sebastian.jpg
539 KB, 1200x800
The people are always whiter
In a european town
You dream about going up there
But then you may drown
Just look at the world around you
Right here on the sandy floor
Muhammad's prayers surround you
What more is you lookin' for?

Under the sea
Under the sea
Drowning aint better
Just pray to mecca
Take it from me
Wash up on the shore they do all day
Stay in the sun and pray away
Reading the Quran
Devoted to Islam
Under the sea

Down here Allah is happy
As infidel heads they roll
The muslim in europe ain't happy
Nothing Halal in their bowl
But here islam is lucky
Infidels recieve thier fate
In europe when you get horny
They're going to call it rape

Under the sea
Under the sea
No wave will beat us
Capsize and sink us
In Syria-
We get no angry look
Everyone living by the book
We got no troubles
No drownin in bubbles
Under the sea
Under the sea
Just pray to muhammad
Enjoy the Jihad
Naturally
Even the sunni an' the shiite
They get the urge 'n' start to fight
You got to hear it
Don't lose your spirit
Under the sea
>>
File: j78LGz.gif (61 KB, 737x638) Image search: [Google]
j78LGz.gif
61 KB, 737x638
>>55496276
>20% children
>>
>>55497762
it still doesn't explain why hes shouting like a god damn retard
>>
>>55495110
are you actually from reddit?
>>
>>55502354
It says a lot about Muhammadan culture that they have zero compunction about lying. If Finns were in a genuine warzone, I'm pretty sure almost everyone would fill out their real age in all forms. Men wouldn't flee the country anyway and certainly not with the pretense of being children.
>>
>>55502149
I'm peaceful. I'm from the Protestant community and my wife and kid are from Catholic background.

English, Irish, Scottish, Welsh? It doesn't matter.
My post was just a pisstake about how nobody wants to come to NI, even though it's really beautiful here. I don't know your nationality nor do I care. Peace to you.
>>
File: reverse image search.png (285 KB, 788x868) Image search: [Google]
reverse image search.png
285 KB, 788x868
>>55494823
I wager the Milwaukee Hebrews are at fault.
>>
File: 1395645240856.jpg (59 KB, 257x257) Image search: [Google]
1395645240856.jpg
59 KB, 257x257
>>55502604
>my wife and kid are from Catholic background
>kid
Uh.
>>
>>55496010

SA knows what's up

They let them in. All of that will be gone
>>
>>55494823
>picture taken in the Middle East
>more proof that men left for Europe and women stayed behind
well done OP
>>
>>55500837
>Keks through the ages. Denial at it's finest.
Projection at it's finest.
>Just because the white master race used slave labor, don't mean the slaves own it, or made it great, bongteef. Behind every successful nigger stands an army of white people that got them where they are.
You used it because you weren't self-dependent.
>>
>>55503348
>>55496010
SA is one of the prime instigators of the war in Syria and refugee crisis in general. They support and finance the spread of Islam in Europe.
>>
File: Loyalist_paramilitaries.jpg (331 KB, 1600x648) Image search: [Google]
Loyalist_paramilitaries.jpg
331 KB, 1600x648
>>55502604
I can't wait till we become like NI. And we will.
>>
>>55495377
>go to war
>import a 5th column of the enemy
That's not how war works anon.
Thread replies: 141
Thread images: 22

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.