[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://www.theguardian.com/technolo gy/2015/nov/12/apple-sto
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: 1445427382438.jpg (431 KB, 1944x2592) Image search: [Google]
1445427382438.jpg
431 KB, 1944x2592
http://www.theguardian.com/technology/2015/nov/12/apple-store-in-melbourne-accused-of-racism-after-video-shows-staff-ejecting-african-students?CMP=fb_gu"
hurrrdurr racism
>>
>>55494798
Fucking africans should just be happy they aren't stuck in nauru with the rest of their kind.
>>
>>55494798
>CMP=fb_gu
back to kikebook you go
>>
>>55494798

>i'm trembling i'm so pissed off
>apple doesn't even have a twitter
>how do i go off

Just for the record, yes, niggers steal a shit-ton. Stay mad.
>>
It was a group of 6 highschool kids, likely with school bags. It is fair to assume they do not have the money to buy any of Apples products. It is not necessarily a matter of race, even though people are assuming it is.
>>
>>55494798
I thought only white people were stupid enough to buy apple products.
>>
>>55498228
Just the only one's who can afford them
>>
>>55498228
>buy
>>
I used to live in Melbourne. There are packs of feral Sudanese youths that are always looking for trouble, literally the only people that cause shit there apart from the odd coconut, bogan junkie or leb.
>>
>>55498193
I know that some of the supermarkets like IGA here kids have to leave their schoolbags near the entrance before they can come in.
>>
>>55498228
>>55498261
Pretty sure the chinks love apple products more than anyone else.
>>
>>55498228
>implying that the niggers weren't stealing

You Nigger apologizers are the worst
>>
I still don't understand WHY niggers are here in Australia
>>
>>55498331

Yeah I've seen so many kids stealing from my local iga.
>>
>>55498510
What are you talking about, this is /pol/, I hate niggers.
But I hate apple just as much.
>>
>Fardawsa Shanino
>>
>>55494798
>implying they wouldn't be suspicious of coal-black niggers if they wandered into a store they were minding
>implying they would ever have a job with responsibilities in the first place
lmao
>>
>>55498331
This. I'm white and when I was in highschool 10 years ago they'd make you take off your bag before you started browsing.

Hell even as an adult there's some shops they ask you to leave your bag at the counter.
>>
>>55498521

becoz uga buga white man so bad gimmedats
>>
>>55498510
Dumbass you can never steal from an apple store during open hours.
They were kicked out because they are rats and lads. It used to be just white trash rats and lads now the ethics claim that to.
>>
>>55498521
We have a refugee quota so we can attempt to sit on the UN human rights council. Which we want to be on so our political leaders can dick wave at conferences a couple of times a year.

Who cares about the social consequences?
>>
>>55498669
shut up niggerlover
>>
>>55494798
I used to get shit like this when I was that age, and I'm white.
Teenagers are all cunts.
(nigras too)
>>
File: images.jpg (10 KB, 384x384) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
10 KB, 384x384
>>55499175
At least the niggers stick to dandy.
12 year old white trash nappy sack filled with ice pipe and gear lads are fucking every where from ringwood to the mountains lol.
>>
Say what you want about Apple but they know how to practice good PR. They didn't give shit to cool clock lad.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.