[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Two children's centre workers fired for refusing to acknowledge
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
>Two daycare workers have reportedly been fired for refusing to identify a six-year-old girl as atransgender boy.

>Madeline Kirksey and Akesha Wyatt have filed a formal federal complaint against their former employer, claiming their religious liberties as Christians were violated.

>Both were fired from a Children's Lighthouse Learning Center in Houston, Texas, earlier this month for refusing to abide by the wishes of the child's parents who wanted them to recognise their daughter as a boy.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/two-childrens-centre-workers-fired-6815249
>>
>>55494251
It's funny because children do not understand the concept of being transgendered
T. ECE guy
>>
>>55494251
>refusing to abide by the wishes of the child's parents who wanted them to recognise their daughter as a boy.
>wishes of the child's parents

Poor kid, she probably just wants to play with her barbies but the parents want her to be a faggot
>>
>>55494251
What was romneys one word reaction?
>>
That kid is going to be fucked up when she grows up
>>
>>55494391
That's what saddens me too

I feel terrible for the kid. Her liberal parents forcing this shit on her because it's trendy right now.
>>
>thousands of years to build a civilization
>one decade to destroy it
>>
>>55494646
>Give idiots the power to vote
>Give idiots the power to govern
>Make people that aren't skilled to be politicians politicians
>Be surprised at the result.
>>
>>55494524

Big Pharma is going to be damn happy with their sales once these abused horror shows get older.
>>
>>55494822
>Give idiots the power to vote

giving women the vote was a mistake.
>>
>>55494251
I think the parents should be fired for being mentally ill.
>>
>>55494882

The signs were literally there from Day 1

>Okay grills, you can vote now

>BAN ALCOHOL FOREVER XDDDDDD
>>
Why do these extremely young trans kids always belong to lesbian parents? I feel like I keep seeing this. Having a child do this at such a young age is fucked up, they just like what they like. When will doctors come out and say to stop parents from pushing this shit before puberty. When I was a little kid I wanted a doll to play with because the ad on tv made it look fun, but I'm not gay now. Jesus.
>>
>>55495123
Because only LGBTQ parents are sensitive enough to notice or care enough to do what they can for their child, of course.
>>
Thanks Obama
>>
>>55494882
As a woman I agree, sadly. While I plan on voting Trump and am a nationalist myself, I honestly do not trust most women with the right to vote. They think with their emotions, not with logic.

I wish there was a way to weed out retarded people from our political system without excluding actual thinking and politically capable citizens like myself from voting. To be honest though, I would give up my right to vote if it meant other women couldn't either. That's how much I love my country.
>>
>>55494882
It wasn't really giving women power to vote. It was more like giving individuals power to vote instead of single vote per household.
>>
>>55495379
>I wish there was a way to weed out retarded people from our political system without excluding actual thinking and politically capable citizens like myself from voting.

Voting tests. It's been proposed before, but for some reason people get outraged and claim it infringes on the rights of stupid people.

I don't see what right is being infringed by having a simple test just to show you know what voting is and what the parties are saying about themselves.

It wouldn't need to be more involved than 10 multiple choice questions and you'd still reduce the vote by a tenth.
>>
>>55495379
>>55496557

How about a voting system where your vote is proportional to the taxes you pay? Contributing members of society would be properly represented
>>
File: jews did this.gif (745 KB, 500x275) Image search: [Google]
jews did this.gif
745 KB, 500x275
seriously?
>>
>>55495379

>Murican
>nationalist

You a Injun?
>>
>>55494251
why is that shit decided by parents?
shouldnt it be from like 18 or 21 when a person is ready to decide for yourself?
damn, many kids will be ruined by their dumbfuck libkuk parents.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.