[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
CNN Journalist ‘Governments Pay Us To Fake Stories’
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5
File: clap clap.gif (1 MB, 230x268) Image search: [Google]
clap clap.gif
1 MB, 230x268
>Amber Lyon, a three-time Emmy award winning journalist, said that CNN is routinely paid by the US government and foreign governments to selectively report on certain events.

>Furthermore, the Obama administration pay CNN for editorial control over some of their content.

http://conservativepost.com/alert-cnn-journalist-governments-pay-us-to-fake-stories-exposed/
>>
May she rest in peace
>>
>>55493953
I feel like people have known about The Bilderberg Group for decades, so is this suppose to be surprising or do insiders just never admit to it?
>>
CNNs already prepping their unfortunate accident piece.
>>
>>55493953
Anyone up for a round of CNN Simulator?

http://dukope.com/play.php?g=trt
>>
"conservativepost"

not one word about Dubya and 9/11 and the lies that led to the Iraq war.

nice "journalism" you got there.
>>
>>55494110

That's the best you got, huh?
>>
>Breaking news: Amber Lyon, a three-time Emmy award winning journalist, has died in a tragic car crash in her back yard just moments ago.
>>
>>55493953
Holy crap

This has a shit ton of implications
>>
File: 1445191153712.jpg (43 KB, 561x265) Image search: [Google]
1445191153712.jpg
43 KB, 561x265
>>55494202
i just assumed it was the industry standard
>>
File: bitcoin copy.jpg (71 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
bitcoin copy.jpg
71 KB, 1920x1080
People wouldn't recognize real news if it bit them.

CNN delivers news that is interesting enough to smuggle advertising. Like all news organizations.
>>
>>55493953
http://www.theguardian.com/world/2012/sep/04/cnn-international-documentary-bahrain-arab-spring-repression

The Guardian Story.
>>
with a news organization so deeply in bed with the intelligence aparatus this comes as no surprise. What surprises me is that one of their 'reporters' would come away with her experience of falsified news within that organization as some kind of revelation. I thought that being an agent with some kind of clearance was a pre requisite for being a "journalist" with CNN.
>>
Would like to see libruls and Obamadrones try to defend this.
>>
>>55494365
The people either don't care about the news or assume they are lies. That's what happens when there's no truth in reporting. That's why journalistic business is floundering.

Their shrinking business will force the remaining "news" organizations to double down on the propaganda. Which just makes more and more people disillusioned.

It also drives people to find alternative news. Which to be fair are not any better than established news outlets most of the time. But I do trust people to get their shit together when they keep getting burned by shoddy media coverage.
>>
>>55493953
in other news water is wet
>>
>>55494705
They don't have to defend it because nobody debates it.
>>
>>55494954

It's a lost cause. What happens is that while some people look for alternative media, most just find another site that feeds them the same bullshit. People go from CNN to HuffPo and stay there. They would rather continue hearing what they're comfortable with.

This CNN story is fascinating because CNN was always a bunch of corrupt shills, but everyone assumed it was because they were just leftist so they did it for free, like 4chan janitors. But apparently money is actually changing hands and they are seriously taking orders.

It explains so much. Like, say, Benghazi.
>>
>>55493953
Wait, wait, hang on a moment. Wait just a second. You're telling me, this story is trying to say, that the news, news reporters right. News corperations, that sort of thing. This is saying that, the news, is a biased shitpile that can be bought out on a dime to be a government mouthpiece. STOP THE FUCKING PRESSES.
>>
You people do realize this is literally years old now.
Amber Lyon came out with this what, in 2012?

But yeah, this whole thing was one of my biggest redpills. Was already starting to question the narratives, but seeing that what I thought was one of the most unbiased mainstream news sources out there was literally being paid off by foreign governments pretty much woke me up completely.
>>
>The post cites another site for the story as the story maker
>JewsNews

You really just wanted to avoid posting that site didn't you
>>
>>55493953

Old news.
>>
>>55495184
Not just America, but practically any government.
>>
File: The Guardian Implicated in GG.png (629 KB, 590x362) Image search: [Google]
The Guardian Implicated in GG.png
629 KB, 590x362
>>55494349
>>55494202

It is.
>>
>>55494202

And literally none will actually happen
>>
Honestly sky new is CNN tier as well

Just look at their posts and the comments. Nothing they report on is how their subscriber Base believes. Literal propaganda daily and they're called out on it every time.

People don't give a shit about news any more. They use it to keep loosely informed on world issues and make their own minds up.
>>
Why would the obama administration cover for the egyptian regime they were openly condemning?
>>
>>55493953
Anyone with a functional brain knows by now the MSM is just propaganda. Look at operation Mockingbird.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.