[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Explain this /pol/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 9
File: urband-white.png (38 KB, 636x525) Image search: [Google]
urband-white.png
38 KB, 636x525
Explain this /pol/
>>
>>55493942
I'd say the rape part is wrong.
>>
File: This Guy.gif (3 MB, 400x293) Image search: [Google]
This Guy.gif
3 MB, 400x293
>>55493942
>Read any University level history book
>>
Why do so many people rate this shit up?
>>
>URBAN dictionary
"Urban" means "black."
>>
>>55494013
Beta whites are self-hating.
>>
white people really are repulsive desu. they really need to forfeit all their land, especially their residential property, to more deserving races.
>>
>>
File: Away_With_Private_Peasants!.jpg (183 KB, 723x525) Image search: [Google]
Away_With_Private_Peasants!.jpg
183 KB, 723x525
Whites are the new kulaks.
>>
>>55494024
Yes but it's the second result after Wikipedia that pops up when I google 'white people'
>>
File: 1406174180253.png (2 MB, 1852x1100) Image search: [Google]
1406174180253.png
2 MB, 1852x1100
>white people are turbo alphas
I literally see no problem with this.
>>
>>55493942

The irony in that persons opinion is that Africa has never attained a civilization as peaceful or civilized as any white society.

They kill each other over little rocks from the earth, both in their home country and wherever they migrate to. They've had every opportunity to make something of themselves, but insist to be nothing but a nuisance both in Africa and abroad.

The only negro who should be allowed yet to live are the Eastern ones, like Ethiopians and such. They are generally the only ones capable of any form of civility from what I've seen.
>>
File: irony.png (43 KB, 632x562) Image search: [Google]
irony.png
43 KB, 632x562
>>
whites are the new jews
>>
I think the Mongols still hold the record for most of those areas.
>>
>>55494117
Yeah, the only problem is that our ancestors didn't finish the job. The Roman way of dealing with the Carthaginians was far better. If there aren't any left after you "commit an atrocity", then there will be no one left to complain about it either.
>>
>>55493942
Totally legit and accurate.
Take the contents of this board and imagine a non-white having to constantly go through it on a daily basis.
Yeah, you're the most hated and it was through your own actions.
>>
>>55493942
That was white people over a hundred years ago, back when whites weren't brainwashed into passivity.
>>
White people created the meaning of 'ultra based'. Every race should just bow in submission really.
>>
>>55494117
Were the most advanced race
Only degenerate fucks like British American German and French cucs destroy our heritege
Fucking multi culti fucks
>>
UD has been taken over by SJWs.
Compare the top definitions for feminist and MRA.
>>
>>55494196
>imagine a non-white having to constantly go through it on a daily basis.
So you're complaining that White people were exactly like all other people before the Enlightenment decided to persuade us to think you were equal? Let me remind you that Whites didn't start slavery, but we damn well ended it. Globally.

But don't worry, maybe someday White people will become the terrible nazis that you hate so much. And this time, there won't be a White America or White Soviet Union to protect you.
>>
>>55494173
europeans did more just in scale because our advanced technology allowed for higher numbers of everything, we were by far the most gentle and kind regarding methods
>>
>>55493942
>we r da hoomen rase!
>except for white people... they're obviously different and deserve to be hated for being evil
Just further proof that liberals are retarded.
>>
>>55494196

The contents of this board aren't the societal norm. The societal norm is to talk about how shitty white people are constantly, so yeah, I think many people who are white understand what it means to be discriminated against more than you, nigger.

Damn right you deserve to be called out on being a nuisance to society, but nobody ever does because "DAS WACIST" and shit. Fuck off.(oh, and just so you know, I'm not even white. it's not only they who hate you.)
>>
>>55494173
Nah white people took all of Africa, Americas and large parts of Asia and enslaved 2/3 of the worlds non white population. Genghis only controlled Asia and parts of Europe.
>>
>>55494196
>Yeah, you're the most hated and it was through your own actions.
DeShawn pls
>>
>>55493942

They mean, "Recorded their history."
>>
File: AlexanderMacris.png (506 KB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
AlexanderMacris.png
506 KB, 1680x1050
>>55493942
>>55494101
>>55494057

>Wikiality

Sweden discovers cultural marxism on the internet, but isnt quite sure what hes found.
>>
>>55493942
>by the happy time friends

Of Course!
>>
>>55494196
>being colonized, enslaved, killed, raped etc.
>reading words on the internet you don't like
I'm not really seeing the connection anon.
>>
>>55494013
Clearly the homeless person isn't on welfare if he's living on the street haha
>>
>>55493942
I guess they've never heard of the arabs then
>>
>>55494310
>and enslaved 2/3 of the worlds non white population.
>enslaved
Do you really think that all of the non-whites were slaves? A miniscule percentage(less than 5%) ever had to endure any kind of forced labor for any amount of time, ever. Conquered people don't just become slaves, especially post-Enlightenment. It was basically the same thing as always, just a different set of rulers and a new railway being put through the neighbor's farm.
>>
>>55493942
Rather be the killer, rapist, destroyer and thief than the killed, raped, destroyed and stolen. The only reason whites are the most violent race is because we had the most power. If the ancient greeks, mongolians, japanese, persians or mayans had the same technological advantage during their dominance they'd have dropped more than two nukes I reckon.
>>
>>55494057
This is just how many minorities in white countries tend to be. Grow up seeing the race that built civilization and has history and become resentful towards it. I am Hispanic and many uneducated minorities tend to adopt a mentality like in the pics you're posting. It's just an unfortunate byproduct of a multi racial society.
>>
>>55494507
Well said.
>>
>>55493942
Asians have killed waay more people than whites could ever hope to.
>>
Sounds like they're butthurt about losing at Civilization.
>>
File: genghis khan.jpg (88 KB, 600x396) Image search: [Google]
genghis khan.jpg
88 KB, 600x396
>>55493942
Shit like this is an incredible disservice to History's ultimate badass
>>
>>55493942
>>55494013
>>55494057
>>55494147
Pure butthurt.
Damn, it feels so good to be white.
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.