[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do we deal with the Great Replacement?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: Falsereal.png (773 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
Falsereal.png
773 KB, 1366x768
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQUwcYwMYVY

People on here often ask how are we supposed to do anything.

People talk big game but are too scared to do anything, why? Because it is impossible to organize anything against it without the threat of being thrown in jail or losing a job etc.

So how do we deal with the Great Replacement?

Redpill one person at a time, in person, on social media etc. and than let the democratic process take place?

I am often skeptical because as many of you see as well, the general population is full of morons who read one thing and think it's right without doing any research whatsoever.

So one last time, how do we deal with the Great Replacement?
>>
we dont
face it, we lose

there will be no white people on earth by the year 2100, everyone will have this shitty brown skin and dark eyes
>>
>>55493909

Up until >2015, I would have agreed with you, but thanks to Merkel, that's ackshually probably not going to be the case anymore.
>>
>>55493909
I'd like to believe that Europe will awaken before it gets too much worse. Eastern Europe and Russia will be havens to say the least.

>>55493964
I have to agree, Merkel's stupidity seems to have done all of us some good. I am only hoping that something can actually happen, more action than dumb ass political talk ya know?
>>
We need to start small, don't go full 14/88. Look at the EDL. The reason it's successful is because it's anti-Islam and not much else. Many people agree with the tenets of white nationalism, but no one likes all the racism and misogyny that most of its followers adhere to.
It would be nice if we could start a pro-white group that wasn't politically based, but brought together by a specific goal. No going full stormfront. Try an anti-Islamic group that allows people of any political view. That's something a lot of people can get behind. Most people want muslims out, but they don't want to support the buttfucking crazy faggots who lead most anti-Islamic movements.
>>
>>55493964
>>55494017
You guys underestimate the level of laziness of average human being. 99% of population would never stand up if TV told them they will go to jail, lose their jobs, etc.
How you think this would go off? Average Swede is too scared to even talk freely about the failure of multiculti, Malmo is now 50% black, nobody does SHIT

It's not 1920 anymore when people had their own herds and crops, you now depend on the system. And the system tells you everything is going fine
>>
File: dystopia.png (64 KB, 434x286) Image search: [Google]
dystopia.png
64 KB, 434x286
>>55494107
pic related basically
>>
>>55494106
I'd like for it to happen with a "Europa Deserves to keep it's own Cultures" type feel to it, the problem is that the skinheads and Nazis gravitate to most of the white only type things.
>>
>>55494017

>I am only hoping that something can actually happen, more action than dumb ass political talk ya know?

That's the thing. Euros are going to be 'forced' to make something happen because many of their economies are crashing with no survivors.

It doesn't matter how keked the population is, people stop giving a shit about Political Correctness when they can't fucking eat and have no money.
>>
>>55494183
>people stop giving a shit about Political Correctness when they can't fucking eat and have no money.
Which is basically why Germany didn't give a shit about the Nazi's antisemitism, for a while after WWI it cost around 100 German Marks for a loaf of bread, than when the economy started to do better there was still a deep hatred for Germans in general thus causing more of a sort of boycott against German stuff which caused more of a "fuck it" feeling there.

I can definitely understand some of the Germans not giving a shit about who was in power now. Hitler went in, the unemployment went down from 8 million to 4 million in under 9 months
>>
>>55494107

People are lazy as fuck it's true. The only reason that the large-scale guilt propaganda is working so well is because at present, people still have a lot to lose, but that's going to change really fucking fast once economies start failing.

People were scared as fuck that GREECE was going to crash the Euro, now we're looking at Sweden, Germany, and Finland crashing nearly simultaneously.
>>
>>55494287
By the time there will be any shortage of food, you'll have 30kk Muslims in Germany, 1/3 of population, who are obsessed zealots and would die for Allah

I might sound like a defeatist, but I see how white people are acting. They havent been taught to fight, to do anything for themselves, since 1st grade everyone told us that war was bad, that racism is bad, that we should be better than our ancestors. And that is what will kill us, because ragheads dont give a flying fuck about being loving and peaceful
>>
>>55494287
this. everyone was going nuts over a greece, who just makes nothing but vegetables and olive oil, going bankrupt. imagine major players like sweden, germany, and france getting buttfucked.

i really fucking hope theres no world war over europes bullshit YET AGAIN. those fucks cant do anything without big daddy america.
>>
>>55494106
In order for that to happen AFA must cease to exist. They're contrarian faggots who can never agree with anyone and ought to be gunned down on the streets like dogs that they are.
>>
>>55494456

Your pessimism is somewhat reasonable, but I think a lot of you right-wing Euros are overly-defeatist because the media has been telling you you'll never win and that nothing will change. You can't escape that narrative so you eventually start to believe it. Our media does it over here all the time, but we're really polarized so we have more perspective when it happens. You Euros seem to just get suffocated by it.

>everyone told us that war was bad, that racism is bad, that we should be better than our ancestors. And that is what will kill us, because ragheads dont give a flying fuck about being loving and peaceful

Anon, nobody gives a flying fuck about being loving and peaceful when shit is really going down. You can't propaganda your way out of a civil war that's caused by the state and economy failing.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.