[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Slovenia vs Drugs
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: slovenska-zastava.jpg (23 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
slovenska-zastava.jpg
23 KB, 600x300
So in my country of slovenia, schools are now trying to put drug tests in schools, i smoke weed and i dont think that i should smoke weed during school and i dont but what if i smoke in the evening and then the other morning they do the drug test and its positive.... What does /pol/ think bout this? And do any of you attend a school dat does this?
>>
File: 1441457394296.jpg (70 KB, 610x374) Image search: [Google]
1441457394296.jpg
70 KB, 610x374
>>55493554
Dude just stop, I used to smoke for 2 years and it destroyed my self-confidence, self-esteem and self-control.

I think school testing is good. We need to sober up as a nation.
>>
Dunno about other school but in mine, you have to sign up that when the teachers or whnever think you are high or drunk you have to take the test.
>>
What the fuck is 'Slovenia' is that a bottled water brand?
>>
File: 1447316920059.jpg (147 KB, 705x853) Image search: [Google]
1447316920059.jpg
147 KB, 705x853
>>55494538
Ever since you elected "dude weed lmao" you don't get to make fun of other countries.
>>
>>55493554
>>55494482
Never heard of the concept. Testing in school that is.
>>
>>55494575
dude weed lmao

wait no that was >>55493554
dude like i dunno mr shield russia
>>
>School
>Weed
>>
>>55493554
If this is true, I applaud it all the way.
Finally something to perserve the next generation.
I do not smoke, I do not drink and I do not take any kind of other drugs.
You can be an alpha male without degenerate things, think about it.
Don't ruin yourself, you'll have a much more clear head without drugs, even if it's just weed.
>>
>>55494418
/thread
We really don't need more unproductive lazy hippy culture here.
>>
drink lots of water, like gallons nigga
>>
>>55495815
This is a man I'm proud to have as a countryman. It's high time we realize that alcohol and drug addictions will lead us to abyss
>>
>>55495815
>>55496042
Alcohol can be drunk in small quantities and actually enjoyed, but it's your choice if you want to touch the stuff.

you can't get a bit high or a bit druged up, and it's degenerate as shit.

Also good Slovenians i thought you'd have all died out.
>>
>>55495815
>you sound like giant faggot

>most of my stoner friends are against muslis, while anti weed ones support EU and refugees.
>>
>>55496104
I feel like you're the only Macedonian on right now and like I've seen you on several threads
>>
>>55496133
probably i'm too bored to get anywork done currently, so i'm just time wasting.
>>
>>55496119
>most of my stoner friends are against muslis
And if they stay against Muslims, but don't waste their time stoning themselves they might do something about Muslims before the Muslims stone them.

If it's anyone that should be stoned in Slovenia, it's Muslims. Offer them weed or stones, either to the face.
>>
>>55496181
Fuck you with your "allways productive" bullshit. What are you clean faggots doing about it? Most people who would actually do something on the ground are drunks anyway. All you clean moralising faggots are good for is whining around, just like sjws.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.