[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
daily reminder, this was supposed to be an easy win by the republicans
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: bushrubiotrumpcruz.jpg (19 KB, 345x194) Image search: [Google]
bushrubiotrumpcruz.jpg
19 KB, 345x194
daily reminder, this was supposed to be a re take of good values.

daily reminder, trump is a Hillary plant to fuck you all up and keep getting the lgbt, feminist, Nigger, spic agenda.

daily reminder y'all fucKed

http://thehill.com/blogs/pundits-blog/presidential-campaign/259812-in-new-shock-poll-sanders-has-landslides-over-both
>>
>>55492986
>NO CORPORATE BACKING
>>
>>55492986
It also shows Biden in the race, and winning against everyone.
>>
>>55492986
If Trump was a plant then he has pretty much fucked up his entire brand.
>>
>>55492986
Does it seem like Trump is slowly easing out? Im starting to believe the trump/shillary conspiracy.
>>
>>55492986
pretty weak reverse psychology
>>
File: 1447063091523.jpg (60 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1447063091523.jpg
60 KB, 720x720
>>55493364
It'll be worse than that, he'll be one of the most hated people in America.

I don't think it's likely though, he said the same things he's saying now on Oprah in 1993.
>>
File: 1446427963349.jpg (58 KB, 419x421) Image search: [Google]
1446427963349.jpg
58 KB, 419x421
>>
everyone with a brain knew that Trump was a Clinton shill. He supported her candidacy for the NY Senate seat. He supports her now.

He shilled for Bill by propping up Perot in '92 and dividing the Republican vote.

Only /pol/ and other morons actually support Trump.
>>
have you guys heard how much they were shilling for hillary during that debate? I see her going the way of jeb, leading to a trump/sanders election. i'm pretty okay with that tbqhwyf
>>
File: Can't arson the carson.jpg (160 KB, 1484x995) Image search: [Google]
Can't arson the carson.jpg
160 KB, 1484x995
The time for Carson has come.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.