[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just realized anti-fracking was started by a jew. I just realized
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 2
File: 1445828340472.jpg (267 KB, 800x923) Image search: [Google]
1445828340472.jpg
267 KB, 800x923
I just realized anti-fracking was started by a jew. I just realized that the only reason Jews don't want us to frack our country the fuck up is because it would create jobs and tons of money for people. At first I was upset when I read in Crippled America that Trump was for fracking, but then I did more research into the whole matter.

Most people who are against fracking are kikes and liberals. They claim it poisons ground water and can allow water to be lit ablaze. Gasland was made by a jew. Josh Fox or whatever is a kike and campaigned for Obama.

I don't know a whole crap load about fracking but what do you guys think about it? I live in Upstate NY so its illegal here, but I am curious if its worth it for the money statewide/nationwide.
>>
You make oil locally and become less dependent on foreign oil.

Naturally the masters of the world hate that shit.
>>
>>55491572
Tell me about it. The EU jews are at fritz about oil-shale powerplants as well, a tech that my nation nearly soley uses, and for years demanded that we switched to "clean" gas for our energy needs. They conveniently left out that this gas was supposed to come from russia and left us at the state of ukraine.
>>
>>55491572
kek, you're just realizing this

literally the only reason people were against fracking was because there were videos of people lighting their water on fire in a town called, get this, BURNING SPRINGS
and there happened to be fracking near by

My university had a protest to divest from fracking and half of them didn't know what it was
>>
"Gasland" is as scientific as "an inconvinient truth" and has been thoroughly debunked. Of course liberals still believe all of it 100%.

Fracking doesnt involve any more risks as traditional mining, actually they are pretty much the same.
>>
>>55491572
Having worked in the fracking industry I can tell you that shit is not good for the environment. But it's not much worse environmentally than hydro-electric power or wind power. Its fuck ups are just more evident to the average citizen.

Don't be fooled. Fracking is not a good thing. But solar, hydro, and wind power are just as detrimental to the environment as fracking.
>>
>>55492059
If you only want to use industry thats "good" for the environment you might as well move into a cave.
>>
>>55492153
true f-a-m-s
its the joo juices
but what can we do, we're enslaved
>>
>>55491737
I have a relative in northern Alberta who got chemical burns from showering after fracking happened in his area, and his water suddenly became flammable. This shit is really happening mane.
>>
>>55493565
Sounds psychosomatic.

There are no irritating chemicals being used in fracking.

Understandable with all that fear-mongering going on.
>>
>>55491572
Got the original of this comic?
>>
Wrong. There's a reason Stephen Harper, the Prime Minister of Isranada himself, was so in favor of fracking instead of alternative energy.
Fracking is a quick fix, a band aid that drives down demand for alternative energy in the short run, thus increasing our dependence on oil. And where do we get oil from when the fracking runs out? The Middle East. And who benefits when the USA has to prop up puppets in the Middle East? None other than Israel.
Alternative energy is fervently opposed by people who want to maintain the status quo of globalization.
>>
>>55494003
There is no "alternative energy" that is comparable to fossil fuels for one thing. Its ability to hold and release usable energy is unmatched.
>b-but MUH TESLA
Nope. Snake oil that disregards physics. Economics matters more than abstract fears of pollution. "Renewable energy" cannot be profitable. So if you don't want to return to an Agrarian society, fracking is vital - buy time and hope technology can find a way.
>>
Fracking fails because it is break-even when oil is $110/bbl.

The US government has propped up the fracking industry to this point, hoping that the price of oil will climb soon enough to make it profitable.

In order for fracking to make money, the price of gas has to climb to $4/gallon or higher.
>>
>>55491572
It's also the disposal process of the waste water that causes earthquakes and not the fracking itself. The disposal process is the only thing that needs to be changed.
>>
>>55491572
that whole lighting water on fire is ancient history and might as well be snake oil now. I own TONS of land in upstate NY and its has tons of natural gas under it. Im probably going to die before I see any of the money from it. Thanks jews.
>>
>>55492153
That's pretty much the point I'm trying to get across. But campfires are a good source of heat and cooking and aren't that bad. Except they still emit toxins and can cause forest fires.
>>
>>55493491
no we're not. we are constantly improving our ability to turn energy into not shit

eventually we can clean up the mess with very little energy
>>
>>55494300
Split the atom. Nuclear cars now.
>>
>>55495334
yeah no I don't trust any car manufacturer enough to make millions of meltdown machines being driven by middle age mothers
>>
>>55491572
Maybe they don't want fracking because it's causing us to over throw the middleeast for them.

>oil wars....
>>
>>55491572

Double edged sword. In America you already have secure resources and export the excess which will generate income, but your domestic requirements are catered for and you're not reliant on imports.

Fracking is all over the news here in bongland as well. I'm personally for it as it would allow the Uk to secure natural gas and remove our reliance on Norway and Russia for our energy requirements, but nimbys and leftists are against it for the same reasons. It's safe, but unfortunately the against party will believe anything put on YouTube without any consideration to chemistry, physics or how domestic water supplies are handled in the Uk

From an economic perspective it would be pretty diabolical as the oil price would plummet even more than it has, leading to market instability etc etc.

Source: I work in the hydrocarbon industry and have worked on feasibility studies for fracking
>>
They are literally opposed to the idea of wealth extraction and countries growing rich from industry. If somebody is making money, then it angers them because they personally won't benefit, so they'd rather everyone be poor and equal in misery. Then they delude themselves into saying it's because they care about the planet, rather than it being a huge dopamine buzz and altruism power trip for them.
>>
>>55492059
How? Don't belive that one single bit
>>
>>55491572
Here in new York, after the ban on tracking went through, Jews tried to buy up all the land over the oil deposits.

You can guess as what part of the state they came from.
>>
>>55492059
Is this guy autistic or am I missing something, I've installed solar systems and I see nothing environmentally damaging about them
>>
>>55491572
What's the name of the guy who stated anti fracking?
I see your propaganda, claiming he is a Jew, without even naming a person. and the sheep will believe blindly without checking.

>Gasland
There are Jews pro and against it, for example:
Ted Borawski, a geologist who is the Chief of the Minerals Section in the Bureau of Forestry, in the Pennsylvania State Department of Conservation and Natural Resources (DCNR) -heavily criticized the movie.

Obviously there would be Jews pro and against any issue in the US. It's easy to find this. As most Jews are Liberal and voted Obama it makes sense that they have a liberal view on the issue.
Same as, for example, the population of San Francisco. Jews tend to live in cities and cities tend to be more liberal.

At this point, seeing the sheer senseless hate coming from people here against Jews.
Like here, where it's a clear propaganda thread, which's premise can easily be debunked and point is so lazily made. Yes the sheep follow their feeling instead of rational....

I am kind of happy you are going extinct and wish we really were behind it.
>>
>>55499335
>claiming a Pole as a Jew

low move, Shlomo.
>>
File: jew.gif (11 KB, 501x585) Image search: [Google]
jew.gif
11 KB, 501x585
You have been visited by the jews. Repost this in 1000 threads or the jews will eat your dick tonight
>>
>>55499479
THEY ALREADY DID THE DAY I WAS BORN
>>
Waiting on that evidence. Kikes and lefties hate it because it could make nations self reliant for their energy needs
>>
>>55491572
Top shill
>>
>>55499555
rip and same
>>
>>55499223
I don't know about solar or wind but hydro electric fucks up ecosystems hardcore
A lot of fish die and landsides become way more common
>>
>>55499223
I've once read the manufacturing of solar panels had a lot of toxic waste.
Not sure if it true, though
>>
>>55500742
Wind farm bro here.

After smelting the tons and tons steel and aluminum, paying for the giant tractor trailers to haul the steel thousands of miles, powering the crane, burning the gas used by all the construction equipment, a wind tower has to operate at average efficiency for something like 12 years to cancel out the energy it took to produce it.
>>
>>55491572
OP confirmed for Clinton Foundation Shill x1000
>>
>>55491572
I am pro fracking because cheaper energy benefits everyone, especially the poor and vulnerable

anyone know how the FUCK they get the drill to do 90 degree turns?
>>
>>55494003
250 years worth of shale gas in most countries
>>
>>55502942
just turn it 90 degrees
>>
>>55495927
>oil price would plummet
the cure for low prices is low prices

the cure for high prices is high prices

>>55502289
would love a source for this, also they must have to do a fair bit of maintenance

also, I heard that solar never recoups its initial energy outlay

>>55503002
dildo

how do you make a solid pipe bend 90 degrees?
>>
>>55502942
depends how deep. the more shallow fracking holes, the drillers usually cut corners and incline the drill. pretty fuckign unsafe and they break the rig once in a while, but if the bosses dont know, well...

the deeper ones use controlled explosions, open up a bit of a hole, and get angled that way
>>
>>55503098
The pipe and bit are lowered back down the hole to drill through the plug and the cement and continue the vertical section of the well to approximately 500 feet above the plant horizontal leg. This depth is called the kick off point – where the curve will begin so that the horizontal section can be drilled.

Again, the pipe and bit are pulled out of the hole. A down hole drilling motor is inserted in the hole to begin horizontal drilling. Horizontal drilling is the most efficient type of drilling technique. Horizontal drilling begins as a typical vertical well, but when the desired distance is reached, it makes a 90 degree turn so that the well can run along the length of the seam.

The distance is under a quarter of the mile. It takes over 350 pieces of pipe to drill a 10,500 foot well. While drilling, the drill and drill bit usually require maintenance. This maintenance is also referred to as “tripping pipe.”

When target distance is reached, the drill and pipe are removed once again. Production casing is inserted into the full length of the wellbore. Cement is pumped down the casing and out through the hole, forcing the cement up between the casing and the wall of the hole, filling the open space. Casing the well is a very important process because it permantaly secures the wellbore and it prevents hydrocarbons from seeping out as they are brought to he surface. At this point, the drilling rig is no longer needed. A temporary well head is installed.
>>
>>55503095
I'm on phone... Trust me. I'm on 4chan.
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.