[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm da captain now
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5
File: im_da_captain_now.jpg (1 MB, 2400x1784) Image search: [Google]
im_da_captain_now.jpg
1 MB, 2400x1784
what is /pol/s opinion on Somalia?
State a pro or con about it.
>>
>>55491432
>State a pro or con about it.

Pro: It's really far away.

Con: People from there leave and go other places.
>>
>>55491432
pro: like all people, they eventually die
>>
>>55491432
pros
>far out
>starving to death

cons
>niggers
>muslims
>>
>>55491432

Pro: It's far enough away that I shouldn't have to worry about it.
Con: we're retarded and let refugees from there into our countries.
>>
Pro: their pirates have more balls than any European "RACE WAR" anon has (probably because of qat and starvation)
Con: skin color.
>>
>>55491704
More balls or just stupid?
>>
>>55491432
Pro: It's a libertarian's paradise.
Con: The pirates are not as entertaining as Captain Jack Sparrow.
>>
File: Cap Crunch.jpg (15 KB, 375x311) Image search: [Google]
Cap Crunch.jpg
15 KB, 375x311
>>55491432
"Nigger be crazy."
>>
>>55491432
They are the captains of migrant boats now.
>>
>>55491432
>Pro
It's a good country for people that want to give anarchy a try, might give 'em a reality check
>Cons
For some reason our government loves to take in gorillions of these fuckers
>>
The only reason that the pirates exist at all is because their fishing industry which support them for generations was ruined by foreigners
>>
>>55491432
Pro: I can go there as a mercenary and hunt pirates earning me cash as i kill niggers legally with international support.

Con: People from there are moving to the western welfare states and we are on their route.
>>
>>55491432

>Somalia

>Pros
>>
I don't know much about Somalia, but I know that Somalians are disgusting.
>>
>>55491432
Pros: Libertarian Paradise.
Cons: Far Away.
>>
>>55491432
>pros
They are starving to death
>cons
They are immigrating to where i live here in texas
>>
>>55491432

>/k/ should invade it and take over
>>
>>55491432

pros : Yar har, fiddle di dee, Being a pirate is alright to be.

cons : dindu mudslimes
>>
File: Cumbercookie.jpg (11 KB, 236x236) Image search: [Google]
Cumbercookie.jpg
11 KB, 236x236
>OP here,

>>55494247
funniest pro, so far...
>>55491804
funniest con, so far...

>>55493648
smartest pro, so far...
>>55491530
smartest con, so far...
>>
>>55491432
Libertarian paradise full of roads servicing high technology industry.
>>
Fuck em.

I was part of an anti-pirate task force near Somalia. We got sent to intercept some pirates making their way to a civilian ship. They say us coming and dropped their weapons and put their hands in the air. No fight in them when they aren't the only ones armed.

We arrested them and many of them smiled the whole time. The interpreter said they were joking about how we couldn't do anything to them and they were going to eat good food and be released.

I beat the fuck out of the one who said that. Beat his ass good. It wiped the smiles off of their faces. We didn't feed them for over 36 hours. Suddenly, the situation was serious for them.

We turned them over to local authorities at sea. We told the cops what they were saying. As they were headed back to land, we saw one get tossed overboard still handcuffed. They never went back for him and neither did we.

Crime don't pay kids.
>>
>>55491432
Literally the lowest form of 'human' life on earth.
I know Abbo's are dumb and ugly but from what i've read on this board at least they contribute a form of comic relief.

Cons:
> 70% of somalians in the Netherlands don't work and depend on wellfare
> islamic
> refuse to integrate
> violent nature (ever seen an exportproduct out of somalia that is not a 'refurgie' or a pirate?)
> all look alike, skinny, big head, receding hairline, dressed like they dont belong in this climate, suspicious look in their eyes.
> All their women completely wrapped up in towels, looking frightened, like at any moment some random guy will walk up and beat the shit out of her.
> if you take a buss outside the small tourist area in Amsterdam, at every stop one of those piles of towels walks in with a stroller and, on average, 3 kids walking around her...Those kids run around, sit separately for some reason and constantly communicate with some tribal language.
>they breed like rabbits, but i can't remember the last time i've seen a somali student. I shit you not, currently at a college that has close to 20k students, only seen 1 that might be half somalian.

Pros:
>their presence makes liberals feel good about themselves.
Not evn sure if thats a good thing tho.
>>
Abbo-tier
Disgusting
Stinking
Thieving
Niggers

2/10 the world could do without them.
>>
kill it with fire
>>
>>55491432
>Somalia
>pic of Swedish guy

wat?
>>
>>55496511
I chuckled.
>>
File: amnesty2.jpg (54 KB, 308x294) Image search: [Google]
amnesty2.jpg
54 KB, 308x294
>>55495903
Reported.

These vibrant youths of troubled backrounds were forced to commit crime by systematic opression by the international system of white supremacy. What you did is unacceptable.
>>
>>55496610
Yeah OK.
>>
They are fucking trash. I lived beside some for a while and they never picked up the garbage on their lawns and treated it as a dumping around. I hate them so much. Fucking dirty and not a modicum of hygiene or self awareness. Somalis are proof positive that Darwins theory of natural selection (about how nature selects for the best) is false.
>>
>>55496746
ground*
>>
File: 1408536032547.jpg (54 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1408536032547.jpg
54 KB, 499x499
>>55496710
Actually you should shoot holes in their boats and let them sink to the ground.
>>
Somalia is [spoiler]unironically based [/spoiler]. Anarchist paradise
>>
>>55491432

Libertarian Paradise.

It is such a perfect example of everything Libertarians espouse and love, I'm amazed there are any Libertarians left in the world who don't live there.
>>
>>55496771
You have no idea how much we wanted those fucks to try and fight. They never would though. Everytime we would head towards them, they would give up.
>>
>>55496805
Somalia is proof that blacks can even ruin libertarianism.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.