[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
so no one wants to take the refugees in, should we not give
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 140
Thread images: 20
File: 146241483_513296c.jpg (43 KB, 620x413) Image search: [Google]
146241483_513296c.jpg
43 KB, 620x413
so no one wants to take the refugees in,

should we not give a fuck that theyre dying in their country?

And, if we let IS take over in their countries, they will get bigger faster and end up fucking everybody else with their rubbish.

so what do we really have to do?

if it were me a quick bombing would be nice, but where's the humanity in that.

but yeah, at least no more IS..
>>
>>55491197
>humanity
>shitskins
Found the problem.
>>
>>55491197
>should we not give a fuck that theyre dying in their country?

No fucks given.

There are people dying in Nigeria, Mali, Mexico, India, Burma, Afghanistan, Somalia. Are you going to shuffle the whole world around every time a group of people fuck up their own country?
>>
>>55491197

no,why should we? empathy is for the weak,they will only abuse it to get benefits,i couldnt care less of kids or whatever of em die.Humanity will survive it.
>>
>>55491197
Why don't they move to your country instead ?
>>
>post a picture of a kid
>the reality is its 70% men
>lol yes let us in but we left our women and children behind in our country
>>
>>55491197
It'd be cooler if they weren't muslims, aka. Europe's enemy since the 7th century.
>>
>>55491271
Tbh SENPAI, America has a habit of tipping the scales and fucking up countries.
>>
File: nowar.jpg (60 KB, 599x446) Image search: [Google]
nowar.jpg
60 KB, 599x446
>>55491197
>refugees

Shitty, froced meme.
They're not refugees, but economic migrants crossing borders illegaly - they're basically invaders.
>>
>>55491197
>refugees
you mean invaders.

>should we not care that they're dying?
they're just as capable as you are to stand and fight.
why do they deserve a free ride?

my ancestorsfought and died for freedom.
they can do the same.

except this is not about freedom.
iit's about the eu having a stipulation on the countries that joined it to incrrase interacial marriages and multiculturalism.

real shit.
look it up.
>>
>>55491411
This. I'd have no problem taking them in if they were Christians. Kinda funny how Middle Eastern Christians have no problems assimilating into the countries they immigrate to but Muslims do.
>>
>>55491362

>post picture of a *white* kid

"why don't you let a bunch of angry brown men into your country, anon?"
>>
Why would we want more of the people who can't effectively run their own countries?
>>
>>55491197

it's no ones responsibility so they should be directed back to their shit war-torn countries. If they whine then tell them to pray to Allah harder.
>>
File: 4chan-refugees-muslims-europe.jpg (633 KB, 1300x867) Image search: [Google]
4chan-refugees-muslims-europe.jpg
633 KB, 1300x867
>>55491197

Those are NOT really the refugees though.
Thats just what the media shows, and the tiny percentage. And most are not even from Syria.

Its mostly men from 18-45 age.

Even if they had kids, most of them left them behind. And most will never even want to bring them back.

Why would they. When they can live comfortably in germany/Sweden for free, fuck and rape white bitches, and if want kids, just impregnate some white whore.
>>
>>55491451
Its easy to say that when america tends to get involved in countries that were fucked up from the get-go.

Syria though is 100% the syrians fault.
>>
>>55491197
Wouldnt mind taking ACTUAL refugees if I had a 99% white country.
I'm not heartless
>>
>>55491551
dude that's from afghanistan
>>
>>55491197
>breed beyond carrying capacity of the land you live in
>too stupid to learn how to farm
>muh babbies

Syrians are the punchline.
>>
>>55491271
they don't have IS there, well in some, but the problem is IS gets bigger, do you not see it as a threat?
>>
>>55491851
Holy fuck that's disrespectful.
A fucking cemetery? Wow.
>>
>>55491312
duh we're 3rd world

im not saying you should, what im asking is what can be done.
>>
is the kid in OP's pic a boy or a girl?

cause if its a boy.......he's cute!!!
>>
>>55491197

No, we shouldn't.

Were fgts like you clamoring to bring people from Darfur in? Or Rwanda? Or Myanmar? Nah, you weren't. I have a better idea, why don't we move the entire war-torn 3rd world to our civilized countries instead? Impossible. You're a hypocrite and an idiot.
>>
>>55491197
Do nothing.
>>
File: 1244605522144.jpg (150 KB, 936x728) Image search: [Google]
1244605522144.jpg
150 KB, 936x728
People would rather give a fuck about some sand nigger country than give a fuck about an archipelago inhabited by subhuman manlets inbound for genocide the the People's Republic of China.
>>
>>55491197
It bothers me that no country to my knowledge just considers not accepting male adolescent or adult refugees. Would eliminate the problem almost entirely.
>>
Why can't we just transport them to Micronesian countries?
>>
>>55491197

There are legitimate refugees; elderly, women, children, and those who are unable to fight physically.

Those who have the ability to do so should cowboy the fuck up and take back their country.
>>
the thing is, can we really blame/hate them for wanting to come here? I think most of us would want the same thing if we were in their positions; it's hardly malicious to want to come to a country that will give you the best chance of not having to live like a dog. On top of that I think the western media and government's are at fault for buying into the liberal agenda; it's our leaders that should be blamed and hated for this.

>inb4 "nah they're coming because they hate white people"
>>
>>55492333
go poo in loo
>>
Their countries have a lot of oil. We should pacify them and secularize them. If there is a conspiracy, as /pol/ likes to think, then I think it is most likely that these immigrants are a tool being used to rally Europe together and create support for a permanent invasion of the Middle East. That is what I hope, at least.
>>
>>55492668
>We should pacify them and secularize them.

yes because that was so successful right after WW2.
>>
>>55492162
Israel gets bigger*
>>
They should go to wealthy moslem nations : Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Qatar, UAE. I'm sure those countries would love to help their moslem brothers.
>>
>>55492701
I believe what was done then was to prop up brutal autocrats in exchange for their oil. If we could extend the benefits of Western life to them (freedom from violence being an increasingly pressing desire there I expect), instead of simply extracting their wealth without benefiting them at all, they might be more amiable. I believe Bush tried to start this, but the execution was lazy and corrupt. Also it would be a great symbol if we curtailed Israel while doing this.

We need a WW2, not a Vietnam.
>>
>>55491197
you're no supposed to give a fuck on those leeches juan, they can fight for their own country and make it better instead of pussying out, but they didn't they are too lazy to do that , so their solution is to migrate to yurop because they are given free monies and welfare when they scream "gibs me dat".
>>
>>55491197
I'm fine with helping people escaping from war and the like. Give them a bed and a meal and a roof over their heads, fine by me. And then when the war in their country is over they can go back. Of course the problem is, they don't want to go back. They want to bring their old habits and culture here, along with all the associated problems
>>
>>55492881
They were never giving oil, sonny. They were selling. Freedom can't be given, it must be bought by blood. Wanna a better example than American blacks? Their freedom was given, and look how shitty they end up. Look at Egypt, Iraq and every other country who took down old dictators and tried to put "secularized" government on them.

tl;dr: Democracy is not for everyone.
>>
>>55493123
I wouldn't quite say democracy isn't for everyone; but I don't think it's a stretch to say that many countries right now are not ready for it and would tangibly benefit from hegemony. On top of that, however, I think these counries should be left to their own devices to evolve and develop to the point f higher consciousness that has been achieved in the West before they can have any kind of successful democracy. (Implying our democracy is even a successful one)
>>
>>55492855

>They should go to wealthy moslem nations : Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Qatar, UAE. I'm sure those countries would love to help their moslem brothers.

They would not be welcomed. Maybe 10 or 20 for a photoop and say "good muslim" in Saudi, Qatar, UAE

Bu u honestly think those kings in Saudi, or those rich muslims driving around in ferrarris
want their muslim brothers in their own countries.

NOPE, they telling them to go to Europe kek.

They want to preserve their rich decadent, corrupt way of life.

The fact that Saudi, and all those religious fucks dont want them, shows u the truth of Islam. And muslims in general.

Its not politically correct to say it. But thats past. The truth and reality is not racist. And islam will be the destruction of the world. We will be in another dark ages for hundreds,if not a thousand years.
>>
File: Refugees Willkommen.jpg (937 KB, 1600x1207) Image search: [Google]
Refugees Willkommen.jpg
937 KB, 1600x1207
>>55491197
Problem solved.
>>
>>55492881
>If we could extend the benefits of Western life to them
I see where you're getting at and agree for the most part, but this is not going to happen for a long time; at the very least not in this generation. Isreal is the only pro-american country in the region, America and the "decadent west" are demonised and proclaimed enemies of Islam. They need to reach their own age of enlightenment, the West can only extend a helping hand to them successfully at that point and this point is not foreseeable at least for as far as this generation is concerned.
>>
>>55493304
wow so edgy
nice le nazi meemee
>>
>>55492202

Fuck off you bleeding heart retard. Andami na nating squatter dito gusto mo pang dagdagan.
>>
>>55492592
>it's hardly malicious to want to come to a country that will give you the best chance of not having to live like a dog.
have you considered that it may be illegal?
>>
>>55491197
Here's what we should do.

1. Invade every non-white country (not all at once, focus on choke points first)
2. Secure their borders and internal choke points.
3. Put everyone into camps.
4. Every man with genetic markers for stupidity (IQ below 90) gets sterilized, but his genetic code is archived and his health is examined to find useful alleles.
5. Every woman with genetic markers for extreme stupidity (IQ below 80) gets the same thing done to them.
6. All women are inseminated with sperm from men with genetic markers for high intelligence (IQ above 120).
7. We leave the country.
>>
If you care about the kids and women so much take them in. Send all those lazy pussy men to their country and force them to fight IS. Its their country so they should fight for it
>>
Fuck off retard

Europe shouldn't have to suffer because of retarded US foreign policy that relies on destroying every middle eastern country.
>>
>>55491197

>where is the humanity

oh gee where is your humanity for all the poor niggers in africa? i mean come on that hunger problem there is way, way older than the syrian crises. but do we see you making a thread for them? nope. stay a retarded hypocrite.

>mfw i couldn't care less for both of them :^)
>>
>>55491987
No it is not retard, do you think all the foreign fighters or the foreign money that got them all that nice equipment are the Syrian people's fault?

I do not blame the US alone though, all of NATO. Norway included,
>>
File: Brits are faggots.jpg (163 KB, 667x725) Image search: [Google]
Brits are faggots.jpg
163 KB, 667x725
>>55493401
Britbong says what?

Build mosque, faggot.
>>
Agreed Saudi arabia really should take in some refugees.
We shoud also comr out and publicly back assad go in hard. I say "we" but canada is out. US of A is the only hope.
>>
>>55491197
Let the rich Arab countries deal with it
>>
>>55491197

russia is doing something about it, even if they're only doing it for their own benefit.
>>
>>55493380
I think ISIS and such will increase Middle Eastern opposition to Islamism. The reason the people oppose America is that we invade and drone them without bringing them into the warm happy Western fold.

The only question is whether the region becomes an industrial power bloc opposing the West, or part of the West.

One thing is that Europe seems to be Germanizing and balkanizing more than it is Anglicizing nowadays, which disrupts any idea of the West acting as a unified body and conquering the Muslims out of sympathy for the plight of the poor refugees. If we could have direct, English speaking political unity across the Atlantic, I have no doubt the Middle East could be easily Anglicized as well.

I really just want an English speaking Rome :<
>>
>>55492162
No, the problem is if they integrate/hide in our society. If they get bigger they are easier to remove
The problem is when they integrate like the jews
>>
File: image.png (12 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
image.png
12 KB, 256x256
>>55493479
>implying we don't need the strong alongside the smart
>implying the real important thing isn't internal and hereditary morality
Also what exactly is an "allel"?
>>
>>55493524
Its assad who bombs his country into ruins and lets thousands of people just dissappear because they talked to the wrong person.

Not even saying that the west should interfere but its certainly not our fault there is a war.
>>
>>55491197

We shouldn't give a fuck until they're dying -for- their country. Cowards run. Patriots fight. I didn't see the Afghanis hesitate to use women and children to kill American soldiers. Where's that conviction and sense of sacrifice now?

Fuck the refugees. If they want my sympathy they can die fighting. Otherwise they're just dead weight.
>>
>>55491197
Their neighbors don't care. Why should we?
>>
>>55491197
>Conflict in Syria
>Want to relocate to Germany, Sweden, etc
>Do not want to relocate to the dozens of peaceful countries that are significantly closer

I'm happy to call them refugees right up to the second they decide to exit the first peaceful country they can be settled in, in favor of a country that gives them more free shit than the rest.

Solution: End stupid handouts, they would spread out more evenly and more effectively assimilate. The one thing that makes muslims violent more than anything else is more muslims.
>>
>>55491197
Yes, we should not give a fuck.

If they defeat IS, and defend their home, they deserve to keep it.

If they join IS and start shit with the world, they get blown up. It's simple.

It's better to have a fearsome enemy that you can see, than to have a weak enemy you can't see.
>>
>>55493631
>>implying the real important thing isn't internal and hereditary morality

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allele

True, maybe we should inseminate all the women with moral and intelligent anglo sperm.
>>
>>55493468
do you even read bro?
and sabi ko ano gagawin, di ko sinabi na magpunta.

hindi naman afford ng bansa natin na ayusin ang squatters. Kung sasabihin mo na may fund pero ninanakaw, bottom line, hindi parin magagamit ang pera.

hindi natin pwede i-compare yung situation sa bansa natin, kayo yung mga ibang bansa lang ang may say. tayo hanggang chismis lang.
>>
>>55493671
coz if IS isn't stopped, we're next.

selfish reason, but at least real.

also ffs people here talk like they don't care, you haven't seen actual chaos, so dont talk about it as if you know.
>>
>>55491197
If the males actually fought then they would actually have a good chance of winning back their country from the extremists.
>>
>>55493787
To be honest I think the best course of action would be to starve out/bomb/castrate/declare war on the entire local population of those countries,leaving the lands fertile and ripe for colonisation by dissatisfied Britons of an adventurous bent.
If we impregnate their women,then we simply perpetuate the problem,just with half-strength nigs instead of full blooded ones.
>>
>>55493999
>To be honest I think the best course of action would be to starve out/bomb/castrate/declare war on the entire local population of those countries,leaving the lands fertile and ripe for colonisation by dissatisfied Britons of an adventurous bent.

>If we impregnate their women,then we simply perpetuate the problem,just with half-strength nigs instead of full blooded ones.

That's why we only select the smart and decent ones (blacks) instead of the dumb/violent/thieving ones (niggers) for impregnation. They're only like 5% of the nigger populations, but they exist (looking at the Tutsi).
>>
File: Expose the shit.jpg (122 KB, 1000x420) Image search: [Google]
Expose the shit.jpg
122 KB, 1000x420
>>55491197
Don't be fooled the western powers and Jewish banker's are the ones helping in logistical and financial support along with Turkey and the Saudi's to help the Jihadists in Syria and to keep the war going.

Russia has now stepped in, rather than let the Jihad scum be doomed the west are now actually air dropping even more weapons in, hell the freaks in charge would actually love it if ISIS over-ran Assad. Then they would try and direct them toward Iran, its sick geo-politics. As for the "refugee's", Europe cant take them, leave them in Turkey, or ship them to the arrogant bastard Saudi's.
>>
>>55494065
True,true.
I think with a smart,moral population,Africa could become quite a strong country,much like a larger Australia
>inb4 weaponised bantz
And as for the Middle East,they once had quite an intelligent civilization,imagine those minds working once again!
>>
>>55494290
The key to fixing the middle east is to drive out all the muslims to areas surrounding Israel.
>>
>>55493976

>dieing for a desolate sand land , where there are streets they're paved with poopoo

they are pieces of shit but in their long term they are making a Good decision

nuke em
>>
File: 1441312134615.jpg (101 KB, 617x394) Image search: [Google]
1441312134615.jpg
101 KB, 617x394
>>
>>55494412
>>55494341
Agreed.
>>
They're non-White, so no. Why should I give a fuck?

Also Israel and America are a far greater threat the first world than a bunch of Islamists (armed by the US by the way).
>>
>>55494588
dude there are a lot of IS recruit whiteys from there..

they are a real threat imo
what kind of whitey would trade everything to be a towelhead?
must be some strong propaganda shit going on.
>>
If you know the countries are IS controlled ask yourself who controls who makes it to their borders or not.
>>
>>55493633
If we had not invaded Iraq and later bombed Libya, there would be no ISIS today.
>>
>>55494290
Mideast was intelligent 2000 years ago when basal europeans ruled the areas instead of semitics mixed with african migrations from ethiopia.
>>
Lot of them are not even Syrians. Just Afghans, Pakist, Iraqis etc, disguised as Syrians.
>>
>>55494861
dunno about that. IS is bound to happen.

look at fucking bin laden and all other (extreme) rug kissers
>>
>>55494902
too bad they're backwards now.
>>
>>55491197
boo-fucking-hoo. world isnt an utopia. you play with the cards you are given. deal with it faggot
>>
Why were their no refugees from the two wars in Iraq and the war in Afghanistan? Are Syrians total pussies?
>>
>>55491197
Not really, no.

>so what do we really have to do?
Not a fucking thing.
>>
>>55494972
And where is Bin Laden from? Where was the 9/11 attackers from? Saudi-Arabia - our ally.

We have been playing with the islamists to destabilize the middle-east. Gaddafi and Saddam fought terrorists, Assad is fighting terrorists. Why do we want to topple them?

The terrorists are on our team in the end.
>>
File: 1445373114268.jpg (60 KB, 624x415) Image search: [Google]
1445373114268.jpg
60 KB, 624x415
>>55491197
I'm in favor of taking in female qt3.14 refugees. They're not a problem. Would love tenderly 10/10. Criminal, violent, uneducated males are.
>>
>>55491197
We don't "have" to do anything. We do not "have" to show our humanity towards them.

Sure it's a nice and respectable thing when you help others according to your capabilities, but when things start turning to the worse and people come to leech on your help, people who do not even require help, you need to start thinking about your own. Otherwise, it comes to an inevitable breaking points: them or us.
>>
>>55494765
>what kind of whitey would trade everything to be a towelhead?
A Whitey who has been told his whole life that he is cultureless, worthless, and responsible for every problem in the world.

It is little wonder that some White males choose to go and fight in foreign wars so they can feel like they are part of something bigger than themselves.

Why they become towellheads is beyond me, but when you are ignorant of nationalism, Islam probably seems like a better option than being a faggot SJW.
>>
>>55495046

no matter how mean, i sort of agree, deal with your own shit.

like parts of Africa, eternal world improvement project.

love children of bodom btw

anyway, im free to be the special snowflake that i am and talk about shit that doesnt directly affect me.
>>
>>55495249
eww
goat buttfuck > sjw?
i think not. get your priorities fixed, mate.
>>
>>55491197
Then why aren't their wives and children and eldery with them if it is that bad?
>>
>>55491197
It's not that simple. Some of those poor dying children are the ones dying in the name of Islam as recruited by ISIS.

And if ISIS was gone, there's no telling what other (I hope still lesser) evil would be there instead... the one coming to Germany.
>>
A man breaks into your house and decides to live there, he tells you it is his house now and that you follow his rules or he will hurt you. Do you:
A) Go next door and ask if you can live there
B) Call the police, sit down and wait for them to arrive while he pisses on your curtains and shoots heroin or
C) Tell him to get the fuck out before you carve out his skull and mount it on the front of your car so that you can drive it around town and have people learn from his example
>>
>>55496461
>UK
You'd be arrested for A or C.
>>
>>55496479
I'm sure I would as somebody that lives in a town with a population of 10,000 people and has 20 police officers. I could walk outside right now and skin somebody alive and the police would be too busy dealing with one of 500 domestic disturbances (see future Jeremy Kyle episodes) to care.
>>
>>55491197

All the millions of young fit male "Syrians" could start by fighting for their country.
>>
>>55496549
>Jeremy Kyle

Has he kept his unbroken record of winning 'Britain's Most Punchable Face' award for the 10th year in a row?
>>
>>55491197
Kill the jews.
>>
File: dead-migrant.jpg (49 KB, 584x481) Image search: [Google]
dead-migrant.jpg
49 KB, 584x481
>>55496230
pic related
>>
File: tv_jeremy_kyle_1[1].jpg (24 KB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
tv_jeremy_kyle_1[1].jpg
24 KB, 300x225
>>55496600
You tell me. I wish he would fuck off to America like all of our other shitty TV personalities seem to.
>>
>>55496690
I saw some bits of it at the airport. I love how the guests are dressed as gutter trash while he wears a cheap supermarket suit to adopt an air of authority. I'm not great on British accents but he sounds rather lower middle class.
>>
>>55491197
I'd happily take Christian refugees in, at least they're able to integrate into Western society and its values.
>>
>>55491197

They were living in a peaceful holiday destination, Turkey. That's when they stopped being refugees.

These are economic migrants who come to North Western Europe for gibs-me-dat.
>>
>>55496766
It's hilarious, they actually force their guests to wear those outfits to make them look more scummy. He is literally a failed radio presenter.
>>
File: 1441167722351.jpg (8 KB, 269x269) Image search: [Google]
1441167722351.jpg
8 KB, 269x269
>>55491451

>mfw people using "senpai", not realizing it's a term used by someone's bitch in Japan

Lick my boots, kohai.
>>
>>55496830
>radio presenter
Let me guess, breakfast radio?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kkDuWIvIE4M
>>
>>55491197
>but where's the humanity in that
Killing is also human. Killing what tries to kill you is generally accepted by all in a small scale, only when it becomes a bigger conflict people try to complain about it.

>1 people try to kill you, you shoot back
>"it was self defense, totally okay"
>1000 people try to kill you, your army shoot back
>"eevil evil bastards racists nazists!"
>>
>>55496776
perhaps make them convert when they enter the border..

>Memeth, you will now be Klaus and should be an atheist.

>Fatima, your name will be changed to Natalie and will have to be a Jew.
>>
>>5491197

I bet she cleans up real nice. Have any other pics of her OP?
>>
File: japanese_bowing_etiquette.png (83 KB, 397x268) Image search: [Google]
japanese_bowing_etiquette.png
83 KB, 397x268
>>55496960
respect
>>
>>55491197
If the US would stop playing war and actually finish the job there wouldnt be a refugee crisis I think. Just go in there and completely destroy ISIS. Dont have this semi war that the US is having right now.
>>
File: helplessrefugee11.jpg (310 KB, 1275x900) Image search: [Google]
helplessrefugee11.jpg
310 KB, 1275x900
>>55491197
>>
National or at most regional problems. Foreign states should stay out
>>
>>55495483
Nigger, even niggers are better than SJWs.
>>
>>55493471
just because something is illegal doesn't mean that it warrants unfettered hatred.

For example, should a person who steals a potato because they are starving be hated?

It's still stealing and wrong but hatred is not the the right response.
>>
>>55493528
very mature
>>
File: 1445360260308.jpg (841 KB, 1200x840) Image search: [Google]
1445360260308.jpg
841 KB, 1200x840
"Refugees"
>>
>>55493479
good luck finding an SNP for stupid or smart.
>>
Women and children and the elderly (anyone incapable of fighting), if there isn't a closer safe haven that will accept them, can stay until the war is over. They can be given food and shelter in a restricted refugee camp by the government. If there is a closer safe haven but they want to migrate to another host country, then they can apply to stay with registered volunteers in the host country. That way, people who are against immigration are not asked to pay for immigration. People who support immigration can live by their words and personally take these people in.

Men who are capable of fighting can stay in their own country and fight for our allies in the region, receiving arms and training if appropriate, providing they can demonstrate their loyalty. If they have family in the host country or a job waiting for them, they can apply to visit their family for a specified length of time or apply for a work visa.

The current policy of the government accepting even the fittest men as "refugees" and giving them all free shelter, food and money is an outrageous abuse of power and any government official guilty of imposing this policy on the people they claim to serve should be immediately removed from power and potentially charged with treason.

These measures should've been put in place and rigorously enforced the day the "war on terror" started.
>>
>>55491197
>if we let IS take over in their countries, they will get bigger faster and end up fucking everybody else with their rubbish.
How will offering Syria's people a free home and lots of money in a country a thousand miles away going to stop the growth of IS? How does that benefit the victims of IS in any way?

IS must enjoy seeing any and all of their opposition leave the region for a comfortable life elsewhere.
>>
Why should I?
>>
File: greenman.jpg (8 KB, 142x170) Image search: [Google]
greenman.jpg
8 KB, 142x170
>>55496875

> mfw people are this new

baka desu senpai
>>
If they don't leave, they might end up being converted or just have no choice but to be a bearded killer who smiles at the camera after setting someone aflame or beheading someone.
>>
>>55491197

Its their problem and they are the only ones who can fix it.
Running away does not fix it by the way.
>>
File: 1442175598939.jpg (194 KB, 1692x1462) Image search: [Google]
1442175598939.jpg
194 KB, 1692x1462
>>55491197
>Hundreds of thousands of fighting aged men stay and fight for their homes instead of going to Germany
>IS doesn't take control of the whole region
>>
>>55492412
>There are legitimate refugees; elderly, women, children, and those who are unable to fight physically.

I have yet to see them. Every time they try to highlight refugees like that in a story, /pol/ exposes them as crisis actors.
>>
>>55501278
yeah but if you're an ordinary citizen, even if you have balls the size of jupiter (figuratively), you cant win over tanks and guns and shit.

fleeing doesnt solve the problem, i agree.
but the people can be used for other things.
i.e work for IS and they control the profit.
think: jews in IG farben in ww2 .

people have to get out or fight and die or fight and be brainwashed.

but i couldnt blame people for saying it's none of their shit. coz it's really not. its more about helping when possible and if able.

but the world is not for sjws.
its just not bad to ask, i guess.
in the end, we're all still not affected. unless of of course there is a refugee at your doorstep.
>>
>>55491197
I don't care if they die. I only care about my own people.
>>
>>55491197
If one life can be saved it is worth it.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/italy/11834743/Murder-of-elderly-couple-in-Sicily-fuels-Italys-growing-anti-immigrant-sentiment.html

Could have saved these two. Also could have saved everyone who died at sea by making sure they know they wont be allowed in.
>>
>>55491197
Just glass the entire fucking region with nuclear weapons or start executing all the migrants to prevent the death of Western history and culture.
>>
>>55496230
Women are not allowed out of the house
>>
File: 842692-bob-katter.jpg (28 KB, 650x366) Image search: [Google]
842692-bob-katter.jpg
28 KB, 650x366
>>55491197

We need to set up UN run refugee crisis centers inside militarily protected safe zones near the source countries. Process them there, take the families from minorities that are genuinely at risk of being annihilated and spread the numbers around the world fairly. Additionally we need to use temporary protection visas or something similar to encourage these vulnerable people to return home eventually and get lefties to volunteer to keep them in their homes to cut down on costs. Finally this will only work if the EU can get their shit together and actually enforce their borders like we do, otherwise no one will go to the crisis centers and everything will fall apart like it is now.
>>
>>55493479
Just stopping them from marrying their cousins would have a huge effect. They are the product of centuries of inbreeding.
>>
People die in their countries all the time. Too bad.
>>
>>55493633
Which doesn't explain why McCain has been photographed in Syria helping to stir shit up. We encouraged the destabilization of Syria and we have been itching for a reason to get directly involved.
>>
>>55500103
>The current policy of the government accepting even the fittest men as "refugees" and giving them all free shelter, food and money is an outrageous abuse of power and any government official guilty of imposing this policy on the people they claim to serve should be immediately removed from power and potentially charged with treason.

>This is why we need to overthrow our leaders
>>
>>55504726
This is why we need to rise up and attack government officials, government buildings, the police and finally the Muslims. Europe must then unite under one strong leader and revert back to its Christian state.
>>
>>55491197
I already don't give a fuck.
Thread replies: 140
Thread images: 20

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.