[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://www.bloombergview.com/articl es/2015-11-11/the-pentag
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: download.jpg (8 KB, 335x151) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
8 KB, 335x151
http://www.bloombergview.com/articles/2015-11-11/the-pentagon-s-lonely-war-against-russia-and-china

As an American, I despise what is happening among our current leaders.
Honestly, China, Russia, USA
are in my opinion one of the top, badass 3 superpowers in the world.

But instead of fighting each other, we petition a trilateral pact for us to work together.
Europe is in Shambles, and Germany is being swallowed up by Syra's civil war (Whom us Americans should have never meddled in, supplying the FSA, demanding Assad to step down) and will inevitably be invaded by Syrian militia groups.

We need to offer our support to Europe. We all know who the real enemies are: Those Arabian, Sand nigger, Savage, Muslim extremists, who will stop at nothing to acquire nuclear weapons, and become yet another superpower ready to assert its dominance.

War with US will cripple all three of our nations, including Europe, amd the Middle East will stop at nothing to destroy the wold.

Anyone agree, I am sure a lot of Germanbros will.
>>
>>55490993
I have been feeling this way as well Obama is literalky attempting to restart abd expand the Cold War, and not for strategic or ideological reasons, but because that's the closest he can come to an overarching grand economic idea. Our efforts and our lies are laughable where they are not just literally directly supporting ISIS. We could accomplish so much by allying with China and Russia and instead we are hastening our dethroning.
>>
File: Bz447shCEAAczI0.jpg (34 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
Bz447shCEAAczI0.jpg
34 KB, 600x450
>>55490993

You idiot, the world doesn't work like that. We're in bed with the saudi's, and up until recently, supported Saddam, Ghaddafi and Assad. Many of our top people support immigration. There is no "USA", just an idea that jews in the pentagon want you to believe in. The constitution is the only true american thing left; and they're pissing on it every day.
>>
>>55491115
Germany is on the brink of war, something needs to be done, honestly this is the aftermath that happens when we involve ourselves
>>
>>55491201
They will swallow up the entire world.
The crisis of the islamic civilization will soon become the worlds' crisis
>>
We should annex Europe. Unify with Russia by rewarding their oligarchs, I dunno how, but its crucial. Make everyone speak English. Invade the oil producing regions of the Middle East. Throw our hundreds of millions of useless welfare kids in to pacify the region and gradually Americanize it. Hunker down and negotiate with China from a position of strength.

As its currently going, China's going to replace us as world police, and we'll all have to deal with the world's most important events being amongst Mandarin speakers.

We can either watch our empire decline and cozy up to our rivals for the throne as you seem to be proposing, of get serious and make use of our hegemony while we still have it.
>>
>>55490993
It sucks to admit but we started it.
>>
>>55491361
Well we do an incompetent job policing the world, do you agree? The Anerican people as a collective are too ignorant of the damages of the causes they support.

Albeit with good intentions
>>
>>55491443
Ignorance, miscommunication, and lack of understanding is destroying this world
>>
>>55490993
Russia is directly responsible for everything wrong with this country right now. I don't care if us uniting will open the heavens and bring God to Earth; Fuck Russia for all eternity
>>
>>55491446
Hell no. Look how tiny everyone else's military is. Look how gigantic our debt is. The only reason we have a functioning economy is because we police the world and everyone benefits from it. You take that away, and were just Britain in the 20th century: an economic catastrophe that gets eaten by new power blocs. It's sink or swim. If we want to avoid becoming Africa, we have to bash some skulls.

That said, it might be a bit of a lost cause. Comparative advantage in a global economy. I'm sure eventually the oil producers and uraniam producers and etc producers will become political rulers of the globe no matter what we do. All America will have is a lot of farmland.

And it's not with good intentions. Why do you think we elected Bush twice? Guy was an imperialist, he was trying to expand our share of the pie in the world. The problem is the goddamn people want all this pie but don't want to actually commit to it. So now we have a wondrous liberal peace candidate who is merely using drones to kill the enemy. Drones don't win wars, boots on the ground do. And drones especially don't conquer new lands, boots on the ground especially do. It is vital that we conquer the shit out of the Middle East and possibly this whole immigration crisis is something to do with achieving such an end, if the authorities have their shit together at all.

Another possibility is that the world is already running out of oil, and industrial civilization is actually collapsing. The last few decades of Presidents have just been opportunists pillaging as much as possible from a dying empire, for they and theirs alone, and we are all going to die pretty soon.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.