[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FOUR DINDUS CAUGHT ON CAMERA ROBBING SOMEONE'S HOUSE AND CAR
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: 1443289892965.png (473 KB, 616x471) Image search: [Google]
1443289892965.png
473 KB, 616x471
Video is less than a minute

Thoughts?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OvYRlLrwKfk
>>
Man. Niggers are scum.
Why didn't any of them scream "WORLDSTAR"
>>
why not burn them on the spot?
>>
he didn't take the keys? wha

he's American he should be armed to shoot these scholarly young gentlemen had they got upset after taking their keys way to accomplish nothing you fuckwit
>>
Goddamn it, wheres a /k/ommando when you need one?

Wish it was a video of a camera man and an AR wielding guy telling them to get the fuck on the ground.

But of course that would be rayciss and whitey would get jail time.
Fuck niggers.
>>
>>55491177
>>55491359

Ive meet the guy a few times, he's super religious. Pretty sure Mormon, he was in the air force but I guess he doesn't want to kill the people.

Plus you can't shoot people fleeing the crime
>>
>>55491483
Clearly not a Texan
>>
Americans are full of shit. They always act up like they are big guys because they have gubs but they never have the balls to use them when needed.
>>
>>55491597

The fleeing felon rule was done in the supreme court you stupid bong. He would of gone to jail
>>
>>55491483
You don't remember Horn do you?
>>
>>55491656
Your guns are worthless if you cant use them to protect your neighbours property.

Another video proving american gun laws are bs and onoy help murderers.

Plus even if he did not shoot the niggers he should have shot the tyres.

Not just tape his friends and neighbours property get stolen....

Shake my head.... I would have done better myself with a kitchen knife slashing the tyres.
>>
>>55491656
>would of
>>
>>55491805
>Your guns are worthless
Says the Britbong
>>
>>55490916
There is already a much better thread about this. Stop shitting up the board with copy threads.
>>
>>55491856

Would have*

fuck off and go do some more blow Denmark
>>
>>55491880
That's no retort.

This is another video PROVING your guns are worthless if there are laws preventing you from using them to stop people escaping with stolen property.
>>
>>55491937
If you're not willing to fight then an Oerlikon wouldn't help you.
If you are willing to fight then the Dindu Pacifying Ordinances are no problem.
>>
>>55492026
I would have done better than this yank with a kitchen knife. Slashing up all their tyres then smashing all the windows in the jeep up. Finally using the knife to scratch the jeep for further easy recognission by police.

If i was in USA and had a gun; then I would have placed myself inbetween the car and the house they where robbing so when they run towards me I can justify swlf defence and shoot the niggers
>>
>>55491177
He's in California (judging by the weather, palmtrees and that general Cali look). No gun law would protect him from shooting them. Maybe Texas he would get off on something less serious but he will be a racist against the dindus here.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.