[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
TRIGGER WARNING!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
File: he-his-him.jpg (39 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
he-his-him.jpg
39 KB, 720x480
A whopping 41% of people who are transgender or gender-nonconforming have attempted suicide sometime in their lives, nearly nine times the national average, according to a sweeping survey released three years ago.
>>
>Mentally ill people showing signs of mental illness.
Who thought this could happen?
>>
Well obviously. How would you feel if you were a prized stallion and your owners treated you like a donkey? You'd feel suicidal.
>>
>>55490774
>41% of people who are transgender or gender-nonconforming have attempted suicide

That's the problem with trannies, they never follow through.
>>
How can we improve their success rate?
>>
>>55490774
It's like there's something wrong with them or something!
>>
>>55492110
Reinforcement of gender roles and attributes are enough for them to suicide over.

I imagine if I was delusional enough to think I looked like Brad Pitt and deserved to be treated like him I'd suicide too.
>>
>>55490774
>attempted
What does that even mean? To me its very hard to actually attempt suicide and not succeed. If you fail to kill yourself then you weren't really trying.
>>
>>55492223
kek
>>
>>55490774
only 9 times tha national average?
god kids are pussies
>>
File: 1446253190993.gif (558 KB, 360x202) Image search: [Google]
1446253190993.gif
558 KB, 360x202
Attempting suicide is just screaming for attention, which makes sense since attention is what trannies subsist on. If anyone really wanted to die they would devour a 12 gauge shotgun shell, or hang themselves in a basement.
>>
I'm transgender and I've attempted suicide twice. It's a mental illness I'm trying to control. I pray every night for god to help me and wish I was born different
>>
>>55492274
It means they use some pussy method or just stopped going through with the process
>If you fail to kill yourself then you weren't really trying.
pretty much. you cant go wrong with hanging.
>>
>>55492274
i once tried to hang myself, the beam i tied it on couldnt support my weight

i hid my attempt from my parents and friends, to this day no one knows, except i have a small scar from the rope burn on my neck close to my ear
>>
That's just a sign of how poorly society treats these people. You'd be suicidal too if you were oppressed.
>>
File: 1442185913669.gif (384 KB, 893x497) Image search: [Google]
1442185913669.gif
384 KB, 893x497
>>55490774

I wish it were higher. These defectives just need to off themselves as soon as possible. Fucking degenerate garbage.
>>
>>55492530

No sauce? Too plain for me, breh.

The mental illness sounds more reasonable to me.

What are tranny Suicide rates in places like San Francisco?

If same, mental illness.
If lower, oppression.
>>
File: space raptor.jpg (50 KB, 353x499) Image search: [Google]
space raptor.jpg
50 KB, 353x499
>>55492530

Shut up, faggot.

>>55492485

HAHAHAHA! A giant fat pig-fuck tranny! Oh goodness, please try to kill yourself again. Fucking whale faggot.
>>
>>55490774
Has anyone ever done a more detailed study of tranny suicides, based on age of transition?

See my hypothesis is the trannies who try to kill themselves are usually the ones who transition after puberty. By going through male puberty their voice lowers, their shoulders get broader, they get taller, their pelvis remains narrower, and they end up looking more manly after transition.

If they had the chance to avoid male puberty and take female hormones in their teen years, then they'd be more passable, and I believe less likely to kill themselves.
>>
I wonder why, i'm a ugly fuck whose life has mostly been a long trainwreck of several disasters.

But i've never tried to injure myself or commit suicide. I feel down often, but i always manage to pick myself back up again.

I've seen slightly overweight women with so many cutmarks on their arms they looks like they're covered in nightcrawlers. holy fuck your life can't be that bad.
>>
File: 1446712384307.png (770 KB, 3117x1537) Image search: [Google]
1446712384307.png
770 KB, 3117x1537
>>55490774
pic related
>>
>this thread theme
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-DSVDcw6iW8

be brave folks, you dont want to spend another miserable christmas, dont you? you know what you have to do
>>
>>55492821
http://www.webmd.com/mental-health/mental-health-body-dysmorphic-disorder?page=2

With mental illnesses it's often very hard to determine what is a symptom and what is the cause.

Body dysmorphic disorder,of which I think transgenderism is a nephew, often comes together with depression, anxiety, past trauma etc... It's almost impossible to distinguish wether it is a symptom of the depression("if I change something signifact about myself I will be happier") or the other way around(I am unhappy because of the way I was born).

Personally I think it's the first. They look for relief outside of themselves instead of changing their spirit. But this only applies to transsexuals, not tranny's/queens. They just like to dress up and get attention on stage which really is fine by me but should be recognised for what it is.
>>
sounds about right, myself and the 3 other trans people I know have all very nearly an hero'd.

>>55492821
sounds about right, before you transition, you dread every having to grow up as male, so much so that you'll transition or die
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.