[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Know Thy Enemy - Ta-Nehisi Coates
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
File: StupidLookingNiggerFace.jpg (193 KB, 636x358) Image search: [Google]
StupidLookingNiggerFace.jpg
193 KB, 636x358
Hopefully, you are wondering: "what the fuck is a Ta-Nehisi Coates?" (See pic). Looks can be deceiving; he is intelligent, articulate, narcissistic, and pessimistic--essentially a stereotypical whiney secular jew with the benefit of permanent black-face. Reverend Sharpton, Reverend Wright, and their ilk are the people who get the dumb niggers riled up, but Coates is the one creating race traitors and he is a driving force behind this new "White Privilege/Guilt" movement. Rich white liberals gulp his work down like cum from a BBC; his book has been on the NYT best sellers for a while (it had a steady run at #1). Ironically, reading him and debating his online shills are what radicalized my views on blacks. Anyone who grew up in an "integrated" neighborhood has most likely spent their life watching blacks being treated with kid gloves, being pandered to and over-represented by politicians, and being moved to the front of the line for the most trivial of accomplishments. Coates comes along with the idea that it's not good enough, so he starts ripping off scabs and pouring salt into old wounds to make his case.

>tl;dr
>How to identify TNC shills.
>Excessive use of the word "folks".
>Often passive, non-aggressive, holier-than-thou tone and attitude.
>Reliance on imaginary concepts like "institutional racism" or "structural racism" (citing FBI.gov, or US census stats will make them fall back on these pillars to make their arguments seem rational, but remember that these ideas are completely made-up, and once you buy in to their world view, you are a bluepilled, c ucked, faggot).
>>
Nice frothing at the mouth about something that quite literally impacts you in zero ways.
>>
>>55490378
> reading him and debating his online shills are what radicalized my views on blacks

At least one way
>>
>>55490418
>hurr durr I am affected by blacks in that I hate them
How's it feel to be a retard grasping at straws? Maybe you should focus on your own life instead of searching for a problem with people who don't look like you.
>>
>>55490244
That's nice... but what am I supposed to do?
>>
File: ___headshot.jpg (19 KB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
___headshot.jpg
19 KB, 400x225
>>55490244
He is a mediocrity.

Saw him on Zareed Jewkaria. Highly unimpressed.

I would annihilate him on a 1 v 1. And take righteous pleasure in doing so.
>>
>>55490567
Lol, I don't hate blacks. I actually hate whites who read TNC and suddenly think they know what it means to be black in this country. By radicalized, I mean that blacks should be judged like everyone else, based on merit, i.e. end affirmative action, vote out politicians who pander to them, etc.
>>
>>55490621
I made this thread was because I saw the tweet from Bernie Sanders about "Structural Racism", and knew exactly where it was coming from. Just spread the word, read up on TNC, or do nothing, it's up to you.
>>
>>55490641
Yea, I've seen him get demolished in live debates, but on the internet (the Atlantic and his website especially), he is fascistic and unwilling to have a fare debate.
>>
>>55490795
Okay, in all seriousness, Sanders is just saying that to get the college students who already believe that. And the reason they're all up in arms about racism is the same reason that /pol/tards are up in arms about white genocide: they're young, powerless, and looking for a cause to subsume themselves within. Sanders is nakedly trying to grab votes, either for himself or Hillary. He's not going to extinguish the white race or whatever your crusade is against.
>>
>>55490926
I understand. The fact that he has sunk to the level of identity politics disappoints me though. I don't necessarily agree with him on a lot of his positions, but I did have some respect for him, being a unique voice in congress for so long. I guess it's just politics as usual at the end of the day.
>>
>>55490244
Is this the black nationalist that was on NPR? I couldn't even believe what I was hearing he's goading blacks towards political violence and tossing out civil disobedience

Have you heard him mention

>black bodies

By the way? its like some sort of weird philosophy in their racial movement

this is the shit cointelpro was protecting us from
>>
>>55490244
Tanahissy coined this meaningless phrase "black bodies" which you may have seen in the Mizzou tweets. Some sort of code signifying black victimhood but without the clarity of "black corpses."
>>
>>55490926
White genocide and the efforts to hide it are demonstrably real.
A thing a total stranger said once while walking away to Revolutionary Leader Head, and which nobody else heard, is not real.
>>
>>55491246
>>55491305
Oh yea, I completely forgot about "black bodies" and his obsession with them. Makes me think he may be a closet case tbhfam
>>
>>55491358
I'm not sure if I get what you mean, but if you're saying structural racism is fake, and white genocide is real, then flip if about and its exactly what one of these blackies will tell you. Neither of them is real. The world isn't a titanic battle of races like WoW or LOTR. Racism was a lie they told you. Nationalism was a lie they told you. The current lie they're telling you is globalism. All three of these were just tools used by the elite to exploit the common people.

If you want to be racist, form a society and reject anyone who doesn't look like you. But the idea of a society of around a billion white people is just that, an idea. Concrete things like how food and such is produced and distributed matter more than identity politics of any kind.

>>55491216
Yeah, fuck Sanders. He's boring and senile anyway.
>>
>>55491305
>>55491438
>>55491438
I think he's going for some "body of Christ" or "john brown's body" type of vibe

I looked it up and found the book "black bodies and white gazes" by a Pr. george yancy

he's a philosophy professor

I think its this 2nd wave black nationalist movements way of disconnecting any current story from reality, its not about trayvon or mike brown its about dead black bodies

and its not about the crimes that landed people in jail its the fact they're black bodies
>>
File: kroger_black_slave_owners.jpg (43 KB, 334x499) Image search: [Google]
kroger_black_slave_owners.jpg
43 KB, 334x499
>>55490244
> Ta-Nehisi Coates
Isn't that the guy who wrote "the case for reparayshuns"? After reading Kroger's book and learning there were thousands of free black slave owners in the South, and hundreds who managed to fight in the war against the North, I'm still curious...
> how much do blacks owe other blacks for owning blacks as slaves?

>>55490378
This question obviously applies to those blacks in West Africa who still practice slavery, like their ancestor, King Gezo of Benin did....
> http://www.bbc.co.uk/worldservice/africa/features/storyofafrica/9chapter2.shtml
>>
File: most_searched_term_west_africa.png (172 KB, 1500x1228) Image search: [Google]
most_searched_term_west_africa.png
172 KB, 1500x1228
>>
>>55490378
The lack of substance in your reply implies the same reactionary ignorance that you accuse the OP of possessing.
>>
>>55491636
Flip it about?
Real criminal incident with real medical evidence.
On the ither hand:
Nothing.
See now?
I'm actually talking about reality.
You're effortfully selling me the bromide that ideologies are interchangeable, and I'm talking about actual real crimes committed in meatspace away from keyboard.
>>
>>55490244

idk, I'm interested in literature and he's pretty invisible there. Smart people don't take him seriously.
>>
>>55492452
I know, right? But he just win some big literary prize for his paper blog posts.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.