[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Well /pol/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3
File: HAHAHAHAAHAAHHAA.jpg (41 KB, 538x538) Image search: [Google]
HAHAHAHAAHAAHHAA.jpg
41 KB, 538x538
Well /pol/?
>>
Whenever muslims use the internet whatever they type is incoherent gibberish. every single time.
>>
>>55488425
No I find attractive girls wearing hijabs fucking sexy
>>
>>55488800
because youre a mudshit
>>
>>55488425
This is why l dislike mulsim using internet
>>
File: 1419459182190.jpg (137 KB, 1134x1426) Image search: [Google]
1419459182190.jpg
137 KB, 1134x1426
>you will never take a qt Arab's virginity and use her hijab as a cum-rag before Muhammed throws acid in her face
>>
>>55488800
The fact that they're muslim us a turn off
>>
>>55488425
More like a hijab is instant recognition to not even bother with her. I'd fuck about anything that wasn't too fat or ugly to be honest with you lads but I don't even register hijabi girls.
>>
>>55489067
you're part of the problem anon
>>
>>55489128
What problem is that Bazza mate?
>>
>tfw you will never live in a reverse muslim society where their women will gang rape you on the bus to work
>>
>>55488425
I don't get how people think wearing hijab looks good. It's somehow creepy how the scarf is tight around the head, as if their scalp could be just bald and hideous under it. Hair is a sign of health and hiding it is def not pretty in my eyes.
>>
>>55489524

exactly, the wifes hair is for your eyes only
>>
File: owaisi-canva.jpg (41 KB, 660x660) Image search: [Google]
owaisi-canva.jpg
41 KB, 660x660
>>55488425

Muslim delusion thread?
>>
>>55488844
>>55488919

It's actually just a fetish
>>
that girl is wife material. syrian immigrants when?
>>
Oh fuck off, most muslim girls with hijab are so fucking overweight, they don't exercise at all and are generally unhygienic as well, smell like shit.
>>
>>55488800

mat Melayu pls
>>
>>55488425
islam is always cancer

if someone likes it then enjoy your beheadings and stonings
>>
>>55488425
Shame every female I've ever seen wearing it was some short potato with a mustache.
>>
>>55490259
incorrect. They are very hygienic. They care about cleanliness so much.That's why they use so much water. Not the best tenants tnqh.
They don't exercise and they wear make up which breaks the point of wearing hijab in the first place.
>>
>>55490050
Actually some men just like women that don't dressup like whores
>>
Outlaw high capacity assault hijabs.
>>
>>55490584
I assume you haven't had to suffer Somali muslims, even the arabs think they're disgusting.
>>
>>55490591
Yeah possessive, insecure men.
>>
>>55488425
I actually do think it can make a girl look quite beautiful but covering the hair is not a unique concept to Islam and it doesn't mean I in any way support a religious enemy.
>>
>>55490591
I see no women dressed like whores in my daily life.

I don't know where you people hang out. Probably only on the internet, where you actively look up whore.
>>
Euros used to wear a headscarf thing similar to a hibjab. You see it lots with old Eastern Europeans
>>
>>55488425
What is it with Muslim men talking like Gilmore Girls?
Anyone else notice this?
>>
>>55490834
Because that's how the mudshits who put that poster together think white people talk to one another.
>>
>>55488425
There is no heaven or hell. It's a literal invention by jews to scare people into believing their preposterous desert tales.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.