[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Donald Trump would be the oldest president in US history
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
File: Donald-Trump1.jpg (217 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
Donald-Trump1.jpg
217 KB, 600x400
>Donald Trump would be the oldest president in US history
Holy shit. How does he manage to appear so young?!
>>
File: image.jpg (23 KB, 411x358) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23 KB, 411x358
>>55488133
high energy
>>
Lots of Botox
Lots of spray on tan
Etc. etc.

I like the man and want him to be president but he certainly puts a lot of effort and time into appearing younger.
>>
>>55488200
>Donald Trump
he also keep an incredibly demanding schedule always starting early in the day .. travels extensively..

How does he do it?
>>
The fucker's going to live to be 105.

Bernie and Hillary are going to die before the end of the decade.
>>
>>55488278
Alphas GSD
>>
>>55488133
You should have seen him 10 years ago

He doesn't drink or smoke, eats a good diet and doesn't do manual labor
>>
>>55488378
this
>>
>>55488133
is Trump really 69 years old? Damn he's looking good, not even Ric Flair looks that good.
>>
>>55488133
if BAErnie wins he will be even older
>>
File: bateman-4.jpg (17 KB, 601x338) Image search: [Google]
bateman-4.jpg
17 KB, 601x338
I believe in taking care of myself and a balanced diet and rigorous exercise routine. In the morning if my face is a little puffy I'll put on an ice pack while doing stomach crunches. I can do 1000 now. After I remove the ice pack I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower I use a water activated gel cleanser, then a honey almond body scrub, and on the face an exfoliating gel scrub. Then I apply an herb-mint facial mask which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an after shave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion.

Wheres the Trump edit?
>>
He doesn't drink.
>>
>>55488591
You do this? How do you find it?
>>
>>55488200
>botox

Not likely, his face moves
>>
It's not hard to stay fit well into your 60s.

My mom is 64 and runs marathons 4~5 times a year. And she only started this a few years ago.
>>
>>55488335
In all seriousness Sanders looks like he could drop dead before the end of the election.
>>
>>55488133
HIGH ENERGY
>>
>>55488133
They'd bring up his age when attacking him but they can't like with mccain since they have that fossil sanders
>>
>>55488133
>How does he manage to appear so young
All the orange spray paint on his face obscures the wrinkles.

Also being fat makes him appear a bit younger.
>>
>>55488887
It's actually good for older people to have a little fat. He has the right amount of old people fat.
>>
File: 1245643256432.jpg (120 KB, 1000x854) Image search: [Google]
1245643256432.jpg
120 KB, 1000x854
>>55488133

Trump, Clinton, and Sanders would all break Reagan's record for oldest president when they swore in to office.

The elderly shouldn't be in that sort of environment. Reagan had dementia while in office.
>>
>>55488872

Clinton is only 1 year younger than Trump
>>
File: When_You_want_MAGA.jpg (97 KB, 1076x948) Image search: [Google]
When_You_want_MAGA.jpg
97 KB, 1076x948
>>55488591
I believe in taking care of America and a balanced diet and yuge exercise routine. In the morning if my hair is a little puffy I'll put on an ice pack while doing Jeb! crunches. I can do 1000 now. After I remove the anchor babies I use a deep boarder cleanser. In the shower I use a patriot activated gel cleanser, then a high energy body scrub, and on the face an exfoliating gel scrub. Then I apply a tariff on China which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always Make America Great Again then use an after shave lotion with little or no peanuts, because peanuts dries your face out and makes you look like Carly Fiorina. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a nuclear attack on ISIS.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.