[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Serious question: Why does /pol/ support Donald Trump when his
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 56
File: Trump.jpg (61 KB, 960x669) Image search: [Google]
Trump.jpg
61 KB, 960x669
Serious question: Why does /pol/ support Donald Trump when his policies arguably make him the least conservative republican candidate?
>>
Because wall and deportation force.
>>
Because NatSoc
>>
Because I'm a liberal, and he's the candidate whom I believe best values liberty and equality.
>>
Because >muh race war
>>
>>55486760
Because no one else has said "send them back" yet.
>>
>>55486760

Because /pol/ runs on soundbites, just like Trump's campaign.
>>
>>55486760
Wall
Fuck off we're full
Send them back
and
DANK, fucking DANK memes
>>
>>55486760
Because memes
>>
>>55486760
We hope that it will spark white identity politics because of the conflicts he will inevitably create.
>>
>>55486760
>'arguably'
>speculative word

You've been Trumped.
>>
DNC and RNC together are the enemy.
>>
>literally wanting to deport tens of millions of immigrants and build an Escape From New York style wall to keep them

Nigger, he's the most conservative candidate we've had in decades.
>>
If wanting to wreck your nation for cheap labor and being world police is conservative, then I've been a shitlib all along.
>>
maybe cus we aren't conservative? also hes an(closet) athiest, I like that
>>
>>55486760
His immigration policy is the last hope for curbing a demographic crisis that would prevent any real conservative candidate from ever gaining political traction again.
>>
>>55486760
i love memes
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpemKbWUqW0
>>
>>55486964
Maybe on that issue and that issue alone but if you look at his economic policy he clearly supports progressive taxation.
>>
>>55486760
Honestly?

He's the only one who's taken a stand against a possible refugee situation here and actually cite Europe's disastrous refugee problem. Mexicans aren't as bad as muslims, but at least he wants to do the opposite of what Europe is doing.

Also he's good with money.
>>
>>55486760
you have to break a few eggs to make an omlet.

you want to save those eggs for a rainy day or you want to eat?

grow up son.. you're embarrassing yourself.
>>
>>55486760
He is the only remotely nationalist candidate. He is way better than anyone else up there
>>
File: 1445840588298.jpg (213 KB, 1024x769) Image search: [Google]
1445840588298.jpg
213 KB, 1024x769
>>55486760

Since when was most of /pol/ c.uckservative republicans?

Donald Trump gives us the best shot at inspiring nationalism in this country and establishing something resembling a natsoc government. America is facing a demographic crisis -- whites will be a minority in mere decades, and deportations are the only solution.

Trump is the last great nationalist hope to make America great again. If we don't elect him in 2016 the next candidate, republican or democrat, will grant 11+ million immigrants amnesty and America will become beyond repair.
>>
>>55487047
>progressive tax is non conservative
his tax plan is good fuck off rand shill
>>
>Because people don't know shit about politics.
>Rather blame us for their problems
>Fox News
>>
File: emperor.jpg (494 KB, 1928x3000) Image search: [Google]
emperor.jpg
494 KB, 1928x3000
>>55486760
>>55486760
1. Nationalist policies.
2. Hyper-masculine behavior.
3. Promotes exceptionalism.
4. Staunch Capitalist.
5. Acknowledges (leftist induced) cultural issues.
>>
I want to see what happens.
>>
>>55487148
Those are all the same reason Im voting for him. Except you left out memes.
>>
>>55486760
BECAUSE HE'S GONNA MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!
WE DON'T VOTE ALONG PARTY LINES, WE VOTE FOR LIBERTY!
WE'RE FUCKING TIRED OF NORMAN'S REEEEE!
>>
>>55486760
OUR HOUSE IS BURNING DOWN.
Our unique system is in threat of permanent destruction.
One guy so much as recognizes that there is a fire and it needs to be put out while twenty morons debate how they would mow the lawn.
That guy gets my support.
He gets my support if he's a god-damned Scientologist.
Because those other guys want me to die in a fire.
>>
>>55486760
/pol/ doesn't give a fuck about conservativism, when the fuck will you dumbass newfags understand that /pol/ is not on the left-right spectrum?
>>
/pol/ has always hated neocons.
>>
>>55487083
>>55487083
>>55487148
this. he can save us if he doesnt fuck us, which honestly he might.

but id rather risk it than be guaranteed the same shit different name prez we always get.

time for a change. all the others left or right are paid for and clearly dont work for us, you can tell by their generic political bullshit rhetoric
>>
>>55486760
Most Republicans are retarded. It's fascinating that the ultra rich and ultra retarded vote the same.

Me? I vote for whoever is toughest on immigration so as to help the struggling American find work.
>>
>>55487148
How does he promote exceptionalism? As opposed to who, who doesn't?
>>
because /pol/ is adamantly contrarian and he is the candidate most contrary to the current establishment
>>
File: image.jpg (67 KB, 640x412) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67 KB, 640x412
>>55487091
<America will be beyond repair

It's really depressing when you know it's true, and someone goes and types it out like that. The hell on earth the Jewish extremists are trying to create is certainly horrifying.
>>
>>55487369
any democrat
>>
>>55487218
>>55487148
All of these faim

Also
7. Above 150 IQ with tremendous energy
8. Ruthless negotiator who knows how to work people
9. Superior business and executive acumen that will cut the waste out of Washington
>>
>>55486760
Also, if he doesn't win and deport the illegals then the dems will grant amnesty to 11 million illegals.
If you hate the two party system just wait for the one party system.
>>
File: HeyeTEAelEEEare.gif (183 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
HeyeTEAelEEEare.gif
183 KB, 200x200
>>55487276
10/10 post.

you need to start making info graphics son.
>>
File: big boss salute.jpg (20 KB, 603x380) Image search: [Google]
big boss salute.jpg
20 KB, 603x380
>>55487276
>One guy so much as recognizes that there is a fire and it needs to be put out while twenty morons debate how they would mow the lawn.

This is probably the best way of putting Trump's candidacy that I've ever read.

Bravo, anon.
>>
>>55486760
Once upon a time we had a real conservative in office.
Someone who embodied the trinity of social conservatism, fiscal conservatism and hawkishness which has defined the conservative movement since the 70's.
His name was George W. Bush.
And he fucking sucked.
Ideological conservatism is the old busted.
Nationalism is the new hotness.
>>
File: good-ol-trump.jpg (147 KB, 1920x882) Image search: [Google]
good-ol-trump.jpg
147 KB, 1920x882
>>
>>55487369
1. He runs all the worlds' top beauty pageants. This is, at its core, a contest over genetics.

2. He does not babble endlessly about the 1%, he believes everyone should work as hard as they can and have a shot at a better life.

3. He puts tons of money into lavish architecture and art. What is more exceptional than hand built marble statues of the human form?

4. He will say things that are unpopular and stand by what he says. Just a few months ago your political career was over if you mentioned illegal immigration. Now even the left has to play Trump's game.
>>
Anyone who sincerly endorses Trump is a troll or genuinely ignorant of politics and life itself desu.

Watch the debate last night and you'll see how retarded he is. All he does is repeat "AMERICA DOESNT WIN ANYMORE" and make personal attacks. He doesn't even know that China isn't in the TPP.

If you're a Trump supporter and aren't /pol/ meming with the build wall meme, actually fucking end your life. If you actually cast a vote for Trump you need to fucking kill yourself for thinking memes are real life.
>>
>>55487527
lol stay mad loser
>>
>>55487527
He is playing possum atm. He is in the lead. If you don't think this man will have the world's top minds, planners, tacticians and strategists behind him you are a complete moron and believe Obama is anything more than a good orator.
>>
>>55486760
STAND WITH RAND
T
A
N
D

W
I
T
H

R
A
N
D

CANT STALL THE PAUL
>>
>>55487513
I can only imagine how much he must hate post modern architecture. I can't think of a more appropriate person for infrastructure.
>>
File: teedus.jpg (72 KB, 1024x640) Image search: [Google]
teedus.jpg
72 KB, 1024x640
>>55486760
I want him to shake things up.

He's like a glitch in the matrix.
>>
>>55486966
This.
>>
>>55487047
I've got no problem with progressive taxation, so long as it isn't wasted on keeping nigger cunt pushing out more niggers. I'd rather Israel get it than spending it to grow a permanent criminal class, really.
>>
>>55487091
> America is facing a demographic crisis -- whites will be a minority in mere decades, and deportations are the only solution.
Legit question: How will deportation fix this issue when you already got tons of legal South Americans in your country and they multiply faster than white people who cant even keep up a two child per family ratio?

At most it will slow things down but the outcome is the same.
>>
>>55487527
Obama has already paved the way for meme presidents. From now on, only meme candidates have a chance of winning.
>>
>>55487673
so if he's Neo, who's Agent Smith?
>>
>>55487583
>I influence my political opinions based on memes

I'm dead fucking serious. It's a MEME you dip. If you actually want to vote for Trump you're the lowest of the low. Lower than Hillary shills and Bernie kikes. 1 year ago I bet you didn't even care about politics until the meme of Trump cam on your favorite shitposting board. I'd bet money you didn't vote in the midterms and you're just n 18 year old (or older, god help you) memer who takes internet injokes way too seriously.

Which is why I say, FUCKING END YOUR PATHETIC LIFE you easily-influenced kek.

>i like the billionaire businessman who invested daddy's money because he's funny and shares my ideas
How fucking retarded do you have to be to buy this? There's no hope for you.

>>55487602
>canadian
Didn't read
>>
File: 1446580225052.png (145 KB, 422x156) Image search: [Google]
1446580225052.png
145 KB, 422x156
>>55487631
I could also see Trump putting money into Classical artistry at a national level.
>>
>>55486815

this is why for me, trump is hitleresque.
>>
>>55486760
because the only policy he supports that makes him a conservative happens to be the most important: immigration
>>
File: 1444959902679.jpg (50 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
1444959902679.jpg
50 KB, 600x900
>>55487853
B8 is literally in your ID, f.a.m.

Might as well just leave the thread.
>>
>>55487824
Remove their social support network by deporting the illegals, then send their daughters to feminist school.
>>
>>55487527
>>55487853
Go home Jeb, your drunk.
>>
>>55487877
Literally why I'm voting for him.
>>
File: neenerneeener.gif (417 KB, 500x400) Image search: [Google]
neenerneeener.gif
417 KB, 500x400
>>55487853
>so mad

must be a sjw. lol,fag. get out of my country, grab a brick for the wall on your way out.
>>
>>55487853
Randlets, when will they learn?
>>
>>55487853
Fuck off.

As a 22 year old who went to a Donald Trump rally this past week in Springfield, IL, I can tell you the Trump campaign is not a meme appealing to 18 year olds. First hand experience, if you had any, would show you that the Trump support base, when it comes to the real world, is made up of 99.9% whites, who are very well presenting, and spanning the college well-groomed demographic through to middle-aged blue collars, as well as the near retiring aged whites.

Trump is anything but a child's candidate. The kids are the one's that push hardest against him due to leftist indoctrination.
>>
File: penn2.jpg (27 KB, 522x392) Image search: [Google]
penn2.jpg
27 KB, 522x392
>>55487853
>spot the shill
>spot the indoctrinated youth
>>>/trash/
>>
>>55487930
>voting for jeb
No.
Out of the repubs, I'd vote for Rand Paul or Rubio.

>>55487941
>>55487971
>>55487978
>>55487962
>HIVEMIND ACTIVATE
I'm embarrassed for you guys who haven't figured out the tongue-in-cheek nature of /pol/ and 4chan as a whole. You're actually going to go into a polling station (>implying anyone on /pol/ is actually going to remember to vote) and vote for a literal meme television show star.

I weep for my cunt.

>ACTUALLY VOTING BASED ON /POL/ MEMES
I cannot get over this, jesus christ.
>>
>>55487931
This. Immigration is the most important issue to me.

The democrats could get my vote if they didn't suck so much black Muslim cock and cared about our borders and immigration policies.
>>
>>55487824
the main source of white downfall is the lack of actual middle class jobs.

spics and niggers are by design, made to thrive in squalor. Not to mention the US government with all it's aid programs that benefit specifically those groups.

So even on a mcdonalds job, they will push out 7 kids, abandon the mother, and then the kids get federal aid.

white people tend to be more conscious about economics and the future of their children, and they dont have the same benefits that minorities get. So they will have 2 kids at most, maybe 3 if they are in good economic standing.

Trump has been the ONLY candidate to criticize the international trade agreements we have as giving the US a raw deal, and giving china and third world countries our jobs on a silver platter. He's a protectionist.

Now, will he be able to do anything about TPP and NAFTA? we will have to see. The Presidency doesnt have as much power as Trump might think it does.

but hes the only one suggesting that maybe, JUST maybe, if we cut the trade agreements and bring those jobs back, the middle class will revive, which, by extension, means whites will thrive.
>>
>>55486760
Every politician in the last 60 years has used the "playbook" that all the other politicians use when they are campaigning for presidency, lean to the left, lean to the right, now lean steadily in the middle.

Trump doesn't use the playbook and that scares the shit out of the GOP and the other politicians he's running against. In a sense he is taking the masks off the other politicians and exposing them for what they really are.

He's kind of a necessary evil, i don't think he'd make a good president at all. that doesn't mean he isn't playing a very important role so far though.

Politicians have to be very careful of what they say, Trump can say whatever the fuck he wants because he has nobody to tell him what he can and can't say and at the end of the day if he loses the race so what? He's still a billionaire.
>>
>>55486760
because build wall and illegal police
>>
>>55488109

You should probably kill yourself or move to Canada because this is happening.
>>
>>55488109

>>55487971
here.
The past few days have actually been my first time on /pol/ in literally months after the TRS forums were down for a reboot. Strawman a little harder, you kekolded faggot. It's not too late. Grow a fucking backbone and fight for yourself and your future children, assuming you're white and not an anti-trump spic shill.
>>
>>55486760

>/pol/
>Conservative
>>
File: vegansbtfo.jpg (51 KB, 604x451) Image search: [Google]
vegansbtfo.jpg
51 KB, 604x451
>>55488109
>ACTUALLY VOTING BASED ON /POL/ MEMES
>ACTUALLY NOT GETTING THAT THIS ISNT WHAT IT IS

lol stay mad jew, sjw, or whatever kind of overly sensitive faggy fag you are.

id bet money you have thick rimmed glasses and an unnatural hair color, amirite?
>>
>>55486760

>when his policies arguably make him the least conservative republican candidate

Just like Reagan. He was criticized for the same thing back in the 80's.

Trump is going to save America.
>>
>>55488228
We don't want him here.
>>
>>55488228
>actually thinking trump will win
Whatever you're on, I want some, senpai.
>>55488256
So you're just out of touch with reality.

Tell me how trump will deport 11 million people. Tell me what trump will do to fix the situation in Syria beside "be friends with Putin", tell me how Trump will improve the economy and say something more than "diversifying it"

I've been keeping up with the news. Probably more than you. I'm not even a liberal. You just have to be literally pants-on-head, I-fuck-my-sister-and-she's-also-my-mom retarded to actually vote for Trump.

>>55488292
>jew sjw sensitive faggy fag
Holy fuck use more memewords you meme king. Small wonder you're voting for a living meme. All you know is memes and 4chan.
>>
>>55487910
>>55488113
See, I get this. But thats not
>deportations are the only solution.
Its something that needs to be done, but its not the fix to the situation.

Everything about enabling a proper middle class and social systems is much more important.
We generally need more incentives for white families to produce more children while slowing down the babby factories of others.
>>
Because he talks in memes.
>>
>>55488461
Everybody knows he is going to deport a bunch of people, fine the rest. It's about appealing to law and he has to take the position, because of the media, that they ALL are going to go, when it is clearly logistically impossible.

But you're autistic and are incapable of abstract thought so you won't understand any of this anyway.
>>
>>55488461
>Holy fuck use more memewords you meme king. Small wonder you're voting for a living meme. All you know is memes and 4chan.

>says the guy with more ad hominem than a grade school playground fight

so seriously the glasses and hair, amirite?

also who are you shilling? bernie? shillary? youre smart enough to be literate, but you dont know what youre talking about, this indicates SJW, not a meme friend, an observation.
>>
File: Trumps Wall.jpg (66 KB, 792x449) Image search: [Google]
Trumps Wall.jpg
66 KB, 792x449
>>55486760
Well when we build that wall, we will need people to guard these borders. And these individuals will have to be ever vigilant, always on guard. Ready , day or night, to defend the borders from the evils that lay beyond the walls. These men will sacrifice their rights to blood, land, and wealth. These men will form Trump's Watch.
>>
>>55486760
I know the world is burning and it's going to keep burning and burning. Trump is the only one so far that I have found that has said "Hey, fuck this fire."
>>
HILLARY 2016
>>
HILLARY 2016
>>
>>55488480
That's true, the jobs and growing the middle class are more important in the long run. Both need to be done. If they were allowed to stay they would just keep breeding and continuing to drive wages down.
>>
>>55488461
>Tell me how trump will deport 11 million people

Illegal immigrants cost this country, conservatively, 100 BILLION dollars per anum, and I've seen that figure pegged up to a trillion, in social services. That doesn't factor in the lost wages in displaced jobs that they fill which would go to American CITIZENS who are tax payers.

Please, tell me how impossible deportation is. Many times more Germans were shipped around Europe following the WWII carving up, especially out of the Tsudetenland. The Soviets had various programs, Ukraine coming to mind, where millions were shipped into Ukraine to displace the demographic of the nation. The Germans, according to the aggregate, shipped 10+ million Jews+Gypsies+Gays+Retards+etc to gas chambers, most outside of Germany in Poland. Mine, and many other Americans', favorite President General Dwight D. Eisenhower deported over a million Mexicans back to their country in Operation Wetback.

All of these examples are 1950s and before, and exclude anything afterwards. Please, enlighten me on how deporting 11 million people that strain our economy, AT MINIMIMUM, by 100 billion dollars is not feasible.

Tell me what Putin is doing wrong in Syria. As Donald himself, and much of /pol/ says, sure, Assad isn't the greatest guy, but we have no clue who will come to power if we continue funding Islamic rebellions in the region, which we've seen in EVERY. SINGLE. OTHER. INSTANCE. like this.

Maybe if you'd read his tax planning and new released platform (Yes, he's trickling out platform by platform specifics to maintain media coverage) on trade deals with China, the biggest trade threat in the world, you'd understand some of the ways he intends to actually bring JOBS back to this fucking Country.

tl;dr. Go fuck yourself and refine your points. You're either a kekservative or a liberal. Either way, you don't belong here.
>>
>>55488739
>tfw I still didn't register to vote yet.

And won't it be easier to have the illegals self deport by putting heavy fines and punishments on the people who employ them then spending a ton on deportations?
>>
>>55488621
Read my posts you kek.

Trump is a retard. If I had the resources he did, I'd make a better president. He's borderline retarded and you're more retarded for supporting him.

In the same post you quoted I attacked his vauge """""""""""responses""""""""""""" to the issues. He's a MEME you FUCKING DIP. He has NOTHING besides his meme wall. He has 0 foreign policy plans. He has 0 (realistic) economic plans. You're a fucking knuckle-dragging moron for supporting him and you should seriously and critically consider suicide. Get it?

I'm not "shilling" anyone you meme-brained kek. I'm telling you you're a moron.
>>
>>55488626
>Trump's Watch
Just remember Juan Ta is coming!
>>
>>55488917
>Trump is a retard. If I had the resources he did, I'd make a better president. He's borderline retarded and you're more retarded for supporting him.
>If I had the resources he did
>If I weren't retarded
but you are bud. sorry.
>>
File: 1442339976702.jpg (121 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1442339976702.jpg
121 KB, 800x600
>>55488917
>I'd make a better president
Sounds like you've watched a lot of Youtube videos!
Tell us about the Flat Earth and what REALLY happened to the Reptilians who built the pyramids!
>>
>>55488461
>Tell me how trump will deport 11 million people

He's not going to do that, he doesn't want to do that, and he has never planned on doing that. It's called negotiation, which Trump is an expert at. You ask for far more than you actually want and then when it's time to negotiate you meet in the middle with the opposition. Trump is against blanket amnesty for illegals, which is what most of the Dem party proposes. What he most likely wants is the same as what most of the Republicans want, which is a path towards citizenship which will require some degree of sacrifice and effort on behalf of the illegals. But when you frame the debate in that manner, between blanket amnesty and a difficult but reasonable path towards amnesty, there's no middle ground to be found and nothing will be accomplished. When you frame it as wholesale deportation or blanket amnesty, the middle ground is the amnesty with strict conditions, which will result in removing the immigrants who truly don't deserve to be here and keeping the ones who do.

>Tell me what trump will do to fix the situation in Syria

Literally every candidate has a retarded plan for Syria (except Webb). Trump knows where his limitations are and any decision he makes would be informed by the experts he surrounds himself with, who will be much more qualified to make such decisions than anyone running.

>tell me how Trump will improve the economy

His economic plan is actually extremely reasonable and most experts say it would likely grow the economy, though not by the amount he claims it will.
>>
>>55488739
Public opinion wouldn't allow it, it's as simple as that. I'm not even arguing the morality of it, I agree that we need to defend our border and not pussyfoot around immigration, but deporting 11 million people is a fevered dream of a mad man. The people of this country simply wouldn't allow it, whether you (or I) like it or not.
>read his tax plan

>You're either a kekservative or a liberal. Either way, you don't belong here.
Very good. You must be a detective. I like how you reatards want to know "WHO DO YOU SUPPORT" so you can make baseless claims about me insdead of defending your meme candidate. FUcking pathetic.
>>55488881
Again, good think 99% of /pol/ will be too busy shitposting to actually vote next year.

>>55488963
>let me take one sentence and get hyper autistic about it and hopefully nobody will notice that my life is literally run by memes I find on a chinese image board
Yup, I'm sure you'll vote next year.

Also, STOP REPLYING TO ME canadikek
>>
>>55488881
They'll sop up gibsmedat funding. Your idea of increasing fines and punishments would help, but when you have bullshit like sanctuary cities, and states that don't cooperate with the federal government on this, there needs to be active moves taken. I will concede, though, I would like to see a logistical breakdown that shows if fines and criminal punishment for employing illegals would help. I'm not convinced. I get the feeling they'd just suck up social services instead and be an even LARGER strain. Fair point, though. The implementation of your idea, followed by deportations after a period of time, seems most effective to me.
>>
Rand > trump by far on the policies
Trump > rand the personal things
>>
>>55489048
Given Trump's continued support amongst the GOP, I think you're wrong, to be honest. Barring a brief stint of Carson leading (in just the RCP aggregate, not other aggregates, mind you), he's held a healthy lead longer than anybody else did in the 2012 cycle, which was the flavor of the month election that happened to land on Romney. Trump is speaking to the voter base. Maybe he doesn't speak to Democrats yet, but the man is making major pulls in the Republican party. I don't think his plans are unrealistic. As another anon said, as well, he's playing the art of the deal. Maybe he won't manage to get 11 million deported, but he sure as shit won't be allowing amnesty from his bargaining point, like *everyone* besides Cruz pushes in the GOP.
>>
>>55486760
evangelicals are retarded.
muh wall
a tax plan that guts corporatism.

he is the 3rd way.
>>
>>55489037
>>55489200
>it's ok when MY candidate makes false campaign promises to get elected, he's just negotiating :::::::::::::::))))))))
END YOUR FUCKING LIVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>55489200
The "strict but reasonable" amnesty plan that I have in mind is far more conservative than the ones being proposed right now by the Reps and would likely result in millions being deported which would satisfy his desire to remove the undesirables.
>>
Will Texas succeed if shillary wins?
>>
>>55489307
When did I say I had a problem with false campaign promises? Of course in an ideal world that wouldn't happen, but it's the name of the game, and Trump is playing hardball.
>>
>>55487859>>55486815
No, Trump is just like how politicians were before they were keked to hell.
He's a Gaullist, or an Eisenhoweran, or a Churchillian.

Just wrap your head around this: if DeGaulle ran for president of France today, he would be considered a fascist. That's how far left the country has become.

So no, he's not a NatSoc- but he, Truman, Ike and Nixon are closer to Hitler than the modern Left is to the Center.
>>
>>55489381
I'm sure they will, in their heads
>>55489440
>"officer, these niggers robbed me"
>it's in le name of le game :)
End. Your. Life. Senpai.
>>
>>55489503
Look at this reddit fucking kek.

Why are you here?

Fuck off.
>>
>>55489503
I don't even know what you're saying now.
>>
>>55489496
>i know very little about all of the politicians I just named
/pol/ proving it's political illiteracy again.
>>55489566
>REDDIT REeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeEEEE
>>
>>55487091
>Mexico population
>122 million
>Estimated illegal immigrants in US
>12 million

>ONE TENTH OF THE MEXICAN POPULATION

ONE TENTH
N
E
T
E
N
T
H
>>
>>55489627
Again, why are you here?
>>
>>55487091
Just saw this post.

Donald Trump may be a nationalist but he lacks the philosophy or eloquence to be effective. If you want a resurgence of American Nationalism you need someone who's more suited for the job. I think everyone will regret jumping on Trump instead of looking for a suitable replacement. Trump isn't the guy you want making speeches, he's the guy you want financing the guy making speeches.
>>
File: 1445833129558.jpg (25 KB, 600x315) Image search: [Google]
1445833129558.jpg
25 KB, 600x315
>>55489627
ur not vry good at dis m8
>>
>>55486760
Because coordinated IRC shitposting.
>>
>>55489627
He's actually pretty accurate. Hell, 1990s Bill Clinton wouldn't even be considered as a potential nominee for the Democratic Party today. That's how far to the left the Dems have moved.
>>
>>55489307
>Gets upset that /pol likes Trump.
>Thinks the man-let and the spic candidate aren't sellouts
>>
File: 1444144010761.jpg (225 KB, 607x800) Image search: [Google]
1444144010761.jpg
225 KB, 607x800
>>55489761
Everybody knows Clinton is a white male oppressor and classical fascist fetishist and wants nothing less than the total enslavement of POC and ritualistic murder of Jews and Chinese.
>>
>>55489734
>get out if you don't agree with ME
Worse than reddit.
>>55489761
Eh, look at who we have running today, O'Malley is hardly a Democrat and Trump and Paul skirt outside of the traditional party ideologies. It's all a label really. Always has been.
>>
File: 1447279210775.jpg (428 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1447279210775.jpg
428 KB, 1000x1000
>>55486760
because hes going to make america great again
>>
>>55489741
No one is saying that Trump is a good politician (or at least I hope not). Even Trump says he's not a good politician. It's his ideas that make him stand out and right now there is no one else voicing these ideas.
>>
>>55486989
also this
>>
>>55489048
>Public opinion wouldn't allow it, it's as simple as that.
If he's elected, public opinion will have spoken on the matter in the affirmative.
>>55489037
>He's not going to do that, he doesn't want to do that, and he has never planned on doing that. It's called negotiation, which Trump is an expert at.
No, you're talking about something that will be entirely within his authority to do: enforce laws that are still on the books. No negotiation needed on that matter.
>>
>>55489933
His ideas are barely formulated though. He's not nearly as knowledgeable about what he talks about as people give him credit for. Even if he has the sparks of potentially good ideas, I don't see him realizing them any time soon.
>>
>>55489910
>putting words in my mouth

Why are you here?

We can smell the fucking reddit on you, retard.
>>
File: 1445156300726.jpg (90 KB, 600x588) Image search: [Google]
1445156300726.jpg
90 KB, 600x588
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F67ivTB5Vx4
>>
>>55489910
The only reason people don't consider O'Malley liberal enough is because of his crime policies as Mayor of Bmore and then Governor. He's been moving towards the Berniesphere at breakneck speeds lately though.
>>
>>55489741
god you really are butthurt arent you? why are you so fucking mad? Trump is better than any candidate you like and honestly he's way more honest too. I'd rather have him than some corrupt career politician (liar)
>>
File: xfgngm.jpg (35 KB, 561x419) Image search: [Google]
xfgngm.jpg
35 KB, 561x419
>>55486789
>>
>>55490055
>If he's elected, public opinion will have spoken on the matter in the affirmative.
>citizens can't do anything once an official is elected
Even if he IS elected, enough of the country is against deporting 11 million people to make sure it never happens. Unless he starts killing citizens in the streets for standing up against it, it'll never ever happen.

>>55490061
I figured I'd lend you a hand in forming an argument since all you're doing is repeating the name of your favorite website.

>>55490106
>y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y--yy--y-you mad!!!!
Not even gonna respond to your memepost. Hidden.
>>
>>55489924
Holy shit Trump is
ALREADY
making memes real
>>
>>55490057
So he does what every other politician does:

He hires a ton of experts.

This isn't rocket science. Trump knows how to find the best, and he knows how to act upon useful intel and information.
>>
File: 1446943372650.jpg (179 KB, 1484x988) Image search: [Google]
1446943372650.jpg
179 KB, 1484x988
>>55489741
Absolutely not.

Trump is exactly who we need making the decisions and issuing the orders in our government and the military. We've had the nice guys who danced around the edges and fixed nothing (actually made things much worse), and now we need the bull in the china shop that will fix what needs fixing and break what needs broken.

Followers of trump are absolutely loyal now. They know what they want now that they seen it in Teflon Don. After last night debate, trump won almost every poll out there, and by huge margins,... and trump didn't even have great night, he was more reserved and still killed it.

Just face it, he's not going anywhere, and we in America want him to be president, because he is the only one that will actually fix the country.
>>
>>55490193
hahaha dude you're insanely mentally ill. I wasn't even "memeing" you. and you clearly are mad if you're freaking out this much. There isn't one thing wrong with Trump and I want the illegals deported. Not fair to the people are trying to come in legally, not fair to ourselves, taxing paying individuals and it's not fair to our future. If we don't figure out how to quell this problem we will turn into Europe
>>
>>55490055
I agree completely that he would have the legal authority to do it but the logistics of it would be absolutely insane, not to mention the political fallout.

>>55490057
I honestly think that the haphazard no-shits-giving manner in which he's presenting his ideas is solely for the purpose of appealing to the simple minded constituency that comprises a significant portion of the Republican party. I find it hard to imagine that the Trump that is campaigning right now could have been such a successful businessman.

If that's not the case and he is legitimately bad at voicing his ideas in an intellectual way, then I'm positive he's smart enough to surround himself with more capable people who share his ideas and can refine them for him. The smartest people in government are always the unelected officials behind the administrations.
>>
>>55489924
I would give the black man that painted that a nickel for his good work.
>>
>>55490411
>I find it hard to imagine that the Trump that is campaigning right now could have been such a successful businessman.
This is exactly how I want to feel. I hope you're right.
>>
>anti-trump shills out in full force
>still 5 fucking months from primaries
I'm just going to stay off /pol/ until the primaries are done these people are insane.
>>
>>55490411
>I find it hard to imagine that the Trump that is campaigning right now could have been such a successful businessman.

He speaks in generalized terms to reach a greater audience than just conservatives and republicans. He reaching for the independents as well as those in the democrat party who realize the problems we have.

In contrast, hillary is heading far left now and tailoring her speeches to that crowd, forgetting about anyone else, in fact, badmouthing republicans in the process.
>>
>>55490581
It'll be hilarious to see how she tries to double back to the center once she wins the nomination.
>>
To savor the liberal tears when Trump gets elected
>>
>>55490500
Trump has been pretty stable in his Economic opinions.
Here he is being less repetitious and less bombastic:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SEPs17_AkTI

He is going to get serious for the Presidential debates. He will even adopt a more modern hairstyle which will steal headlines across the world. Quote me on this.
>>
>>55490767
Well, she can try I guess.

I think the anti-establishment movement is in both parties. If bernie gets fucked over somehow, I think she will find it very hard to gain those voters into her fold, they will just stay home.
>>
Because /pol/ is pro-white and doesn't care about conserving the progressive status quo.
>>
>>55490823
Trump's personal hairstyle is part of his charm though. Being imperfect is a useful tool, especially if it's just superficial shit.
>>
>>55490994
But that's my point. He is going to mold himself into a "more Presidential" figure. His female support will go through the roof if he slicks his hair alone. And he will do this. And it will gain him a huge amount of positive feedback and support.
>>
>>55489627

>i know very little about all of the politicians I just named

Nigger please, Ike was exactly like Hitler.

Hitler put people he hated into camps where hundreds of thousands died of starvation and disease.

Eisenhower also put people he hated into camps where hundreds of thousands died of starvation and disease.

The main difference is Hitler's camps were killing people as Germany was losing a war, while Eisenhower's camps were set up after the Americans had won.
>>
>>55490823
I admire the hell out of the fact that his message has stayed consistent for all this time but my one major gripe with him is his lack of understanding of why he have the relationships that we have with our allies. We might not get paid back monetarily for our assistance to these countries but we reap huge geopolitical dividends. Our ability to project power in these countries is the reason we are the dominant player on the world stage and if we were to antagonize them any further by asking them to pay us they would likely search elsewhere for the support we provide, and that would be bad news not only for this country but the entire world. The United States has maintained worldwide stability (barring minor conflicts) since the end of WWII. By no means have we been perfect but someone has to fill this role and I trust us a hell of a lot more than anyone else.
>>
>>55489741

>If you want a resurgence of American Nationalism you need someone who's more suited for the job.

Great, call me when that guy enters the race, let alone breaks double digits in the polls.

I'm not going to let the perfect be the enemy of the good, and neither should you.
>>
>>55491288
>barring minor conflicts
>NAM
>korea
>middle east
>>
>>55491288

>The United States has maintained worldwide stability (barring minor conflicts) since the end of WWII.

This is what interventionist faggots ACTUALLY BELIEVE.
>>
>>55491288
>>55491386

Not to mention the United States was in a large part responsible for destabilizing the world in the first place by sticking its oar into WWI rather than letting the Europeans sort it out for themselves and then having a dying Wilson fuck up the peace process by being an idealist idiot without the courage to stand up to the French whenever they demanded he violate his principles to fuck Germany.
>>
>>55486760
He's charismatic
>>
>>55491462
Public opinion demanded we go to war, the sinking of the Lusitania was what broke the camel's back.
>>
>>55491288
If we are going to fix a 19 trillion dollar debt (probably 22 trillion once dickbag gets out of office), then everything is on the table boys.

If we are going to be fiscally conservative, then everything is included in that, and Trump has already been giving figures out about how much we spend on these bases overseas. You can bet he's going where the savings will be.

He's the only one wanting to really fix it, all the rest just want to be elected to the office.
>>
>>55486760
Because build wall
>>
Because the other republicans view freedom as the right of illegals to invade the country and the right for shitskins across the pacific to peddle cheap defective goods. Fuck them.
>>
>>55487527
>He doesn't even know that China isn't in the TPP.
But Trump was right. He didn't say China is in the TPP, he said China will benefit from the TPP. And he's 100% right about that.
For one, China can exploit loopholes are trade "through" a signatory to use the benefits of the TPP.
And the other possibility is China joining the partnership later on, but since it stayed out of initial discussions, there won't be many measures that will allow our markets to tap into China as easily because it's a late signatory and the conditions will already be set.
Trump is the only candidate smart enough to actually know that. Yet the other politicians mocked him.
Now fuck off, shill.
>>
>>55491535

Further evidence that public opinion is retarded. A competent president would have managed the situation without giving into war fever.

A competent president would have taken the British to task for being cowardly and dishonourable fucks who shipped munitions on civilian vessels, including those flying neutral flags, and got Americans killed as a result.
>>
>>55491344
Yes in the grand scheme of things those were minor conflicts
>>
>>55491344
>proxy war
>proxy war
>proxy war
>>
>>55491386
>>55491462
Choose this path if you want Russia further destabilizing Europe and China rewriting international freedom of the seas laws.
>>
>>55491765
good luck, I'm behind 7 proxy wars
>>
Three people post here:
1) Trolls
2) Trolls with dank memes
3) Cousin fucking white's who actually believe their race is in danger
>>
File: 1445543682001.gif (83 KB, 268x265) Image search: [Google]
1445543682001.gif
83 KB, 268x265
>conservative republican

These are all Israel loving keks who import thousands of shitskins so they don't have to pay you a decent wage.
>>
>>55491671
Kerry already invited China into the TPP. And since it's a living document, after it's ratified, China can sign on without it needing renegotiated.
>>
File: Lorenzo_de_Medici2[1].jpg (35 KB, 389x486) Image search: [Google]
Lorenzo_de_Medici2[1].jpg
35 KB, 389x486
>>55487513
>>55487148
Trump is pretty much this guy, but in modern form
>Patron of the arts, not because of egotism, but love for beauty
>Heavily nationalistic
>Believes there is a correct way for society to be laid out so that people "live the beauty"
>Heavily capitalistic
>Partially funded by rich father
>Turned rich father's riches into an incredibly large amount
>Wrote extensively
>Funded reclamation of art and nation

That's right, I said it. Trump is the modern day Lorenzo de Medici. (which means that Machiavelli reincarnated as Thomas Sowell)
>>
File: and a real hero.jpg (91 KB, 500x677) Image search: [Google]
and a real hero.jpg
91 KB, 500x677
>>55492761
I wish I knew more about European history t.b.h.
>>
File: 1439934646573.jpg (87 KB, 488x422) Image search: [Google]
1439934646573.jpg
87 KB, 488x422
To be honest, Trump may not be perfect, but hes the one of the only ones whose not afraid to speak the truth. Rand mostly speaks the truth, but nobody listens to him literally just because hes an ugly manlet, and the media loves pretending he doesn't exist.
Trump is an alpha so he has the confidence to lead, and he gets people's attention so the media can't just ignore him. Dare I say hes the best candidate republicans have had in years.
>>
>>55493466
opinion ≠ truth
>>
>>55493533
but ur opinion is shit

that is the truth :^)
>>
>>55486760

Because neoconservatives aren't really conservatives.

They're cross waving, bible thumping cognitively dissonant libertarians.
>>
>>55492880
>>>/his/ has got you covered family
>>
File: 1444793945152.jpg (63 KB, 640x376) Image search: [Google]
1444793945152.jpg
63 KB, 640x376
>>55486760

because the only ideology most poltards have is "fuck colored people!"
>>
File: randlet in shorts.jpg (68 KB, 600x379) Image search: [Google]
randlet in shorts.jpg
68 KB, 600x379
>open thread
>see butthurt randlets all over the place

feels good

Voting Trump because he is not bought and payed for, unlike every other candidate included the randlet
>>
File: kekkles.gif (456 KB, 160x159) Image search: [Google]
kekkles.gif
456 KB, 160x159
>>55493533
>>55493668

BTFO

goddamn, randlet tears are the tastiest of all
>>
File: image.jpg (107 KB, 928x565) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
107 KB, 928x565
>>
A leader like Trump only comes along once in a life time. When he does, you have to act and support him. History demands it. Men like Trump are the people who change the world.
>>
>>55486760
BUILD WALL, PACO
>>
File: 1446232528904.png (563 KB, 932x918) Image search: [Google]
1446232528904.png
563 KB, 932x918
>>55489048
deporting 11 million people would be extremely easy... all it would take is
>the cutting of social programs for illegals
>the participation of the National Guard loading up illegals
>No Amnesty
even if we forcibly remove 1 million of them the rest would leave on their own if it meant ruining their chances to get in the country legally
>>
>>55486760
He's the only candidate that will speak straightforwardly. He's the only candidate that isn't afraid to talk about immigration truth to power.

We haven't seen this in a major-party candidate in generations.
>>
File: trump.png (3 MB, 1694x1224) Image search: [Google]
trump.png
3 MB, 1694x1224
Read Trump books. Watch Trump documentaries. Become Donald Trump in your daily life. Get confidence. Get a big ego. Get energy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SEPs17_AkTI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vo4IzHEIeJo

http://www.trump.com/publications/

Pic related, my desk. I bought a desk, got a job to save for my masters and changed my entire life for the better because of TRUMP.
>>
I support Trump because he backs his words with actions.

When Trump said we should boycott Starbucks because their cups weren't Christmas-y enough, he wasn't just pandering to moronic voters. He pulled the lease on the Starbucks in Trump Towers.

When even Bristol Palin saw how stupid it was, Trump stuck to his guns and remained the only person in the world to buy the whole stupid story.

You have to admire that tenacity.
>>
>>55486760
>rule of law
>I'll deal with ISIS
>I'll get Putin at the table
>I have no reason to do this job other than I think I can do it

He's not a career politician, which is golden
>>
Because the president is largely useless anyway except as representation of the country, and I'd rather have a shit talking alpha male represent us than another limp-wristed nignog or woman
>>
File: 1446223377569.jpg (198 KB, 800x572) Image search: [Google]
1446223377569.jpg
198 KB, 800x572
>>55497036
truly the hero we need
>>
>>55486760
Because hes the dankest meme that has ever been
>>
I wonder what's going to become of him if he doesn't get the nomination, or win the election.
>>
He's the funniest candidate to back. Not funny as in jokey ha ha, but funny as in the overall idea of backing someone like him. He's really one of a kind.

>>55497118

This.
>>
>racist
>least conservative
Murican politics dont make any sense.
>>
File: feels good.jpg (8 KB, 300x303) Image search: [Google]
feels good.jpg
8 KB, 300x303
>>55496923
>Pic related, my desk. I bought a desk, got a job to save for my masters and changed my entire life for the better because of TRUMP.

hey buddy

since reading AotD
>quit smoking pot
>quit eating junkfood
>quit drinking
>started lifting
>got promoted to manager at my job 3 weeks ago
>talked to my building head today about running the new campus were building (possibly another promotion due to good performance)
>read at least 1 book on history or politics every 2 days
>quitting smoking slowly

I tried to take a picture of my book but somethings wrong with phone camera
>>
>>55486760
If I was American I'd support him because he is serious about immigration (only one except Cruz) and is capable of beating Shillary's media domination (unlike Cruz).
>>
File: brewster2.jpg (17 KB, 360x208) Image search: [Google]
brewster2.jpg
17 KB, 360x208
>>55497252
not really. Ben Carson is unique in that he is actually insane.

Trump is just like Stephen Colbert and many others before him, running a mock campaign.
>>
>>55486760
We don't

There's a bunch of shills and /b/ tier memefaggots shitposting 24/7 pushing bullshit from drudge, breitbart, politico etc
>>
>>55497309
Treating people differently based on their skin color or ethnicity has always been a hallmark of the left.
>>
File: 54.png (517 KB, 552x598) Image search: [Google]
54.png
517 KB, 552x598
>>55497327
onward
>>
File: carson the idiot .jpg (706 KB, 1919x1279) Image search: [Google]
carson the idiot .jpg
706 KB, 1919x1279
>>55497358
>Trump is just like Stephen Colbert and many others before him, running a mock campaign.
>bc steven colbert totally led the polls for 4 months...

>people still believe this stale meme
lemme guess, hes a hillary plant too?

and he went bankrupt, right?

pathetic shilling m8

>carson
>unique

I'd say retarded is a closer descriptive term
>pic related, his mantle. see anything wrong?
>>
File: Trump devil pepe.jpg (41 KB, 484x650) Image search: [Google]
Trump devil pepe.jpg
41 KB, 484x650
>>55497416
and upward
>>
>>55497358
Leftist faggot detected
>insane
>mock campaign

buzzwords of the shill
>>
File: trump make america great again.jpg (39 KB, 302x508) Image search: [Google]
trump make america great again.jpg
39 KB, 302x508
>>55497504
they have only continued to get more and more desperate while getting absolutely no where

the life of a shill must be aggravating, sad, and lonely

Being on the Trump day since day 1 has improved my life immensely, while i assume the shills are nearing suicide as we speak
>especially the randlets, they never learn
>>
>>55497359
>We don't
>>>>>>Thailand
>>>>>Thailand

Guys, this just in. Thailand isn't going to vote for Trump
>>
File: trump nice.jpg (129 KB, 598x672) Image search: [Google]
trump nice.jpg
129 KB, 598x672
>>55497619
trump *train

the error gave me an excuse to post another dank trump, i apologize for nothing
>>
File: top kek lel.jpg (25 KB, 400x283) Image search: [Google]
top kek lel.jpg
25 KB, 400x283
>>55497631
>Guys, this just in. Thailand isn't going to vote for Trump

oh shit
its all over

Without the worlds brothel how can we possibly win?
>>
>>55486881
Except for rand all the others want a cold war with russia
>>
File: 1443918220964.gif (1 MB, 359x202) Image search: [Google]
1443918220964.gif
1 MB, 359x202
>>55489048
FOR FUCK SAKE, THIS GUY IS BAIT, HE DELIBERATELY PUTS SPELLING MISTAKES, NEWFAG WORDS, AND NON SEQUITIRES INTO HIS POSTS TO GIVE YOU A HINT, AND YOU KEEP TAKING THE BAIT! PLEASE!
>>
>>55498054
you know its bad when the Aussies point it out
>>
>>55487527
JebIDF detected
>>
>>55487419
Source for the IQ? That'd definitely make him one of the most (if not the most) intelligent candidates for this election.
>>
>>55486760
Trump espouses populist/nationalist policies.

His America first is a refreshing change from necon bullshit
>>
>>55486760
because even though Mike Huckabee is their preferred and only real choice, they know Huckabee is unelectable, and while Ben Carson is also a Godboy fag-hater, they don't wanna support a black guy. Rand Paul is too soft and clueless for them now and Chris Christie may be /pol/ incarnate but he's too scummy to get votes.
>>
Rubio is Obama for Republicans and you want to talk about how Trump is the least conservative?

Next you'll tell me that Kasich isn't a RINO.
>>
>>55488917
You sound like a fag tbqh ffam
>>
>>55486815
>His genetic legacy is that of Slavs and Jews
>NAZI
>>
Because /pol/ and other so called republicans support social welfare and other liberal policies so long as they don't have to share them with illegals and niggers

There's a reason socialist counties are homogenous.
>>
>>55486760
MUH WALL
>>
>>55501428
This.
>>
>>55501495
Honestly expanding Medicaid for all those who can prove they're US citizens would be acceptable, and the foreigners who instead on staying in this country can either go private or cough up cash.

That policy would become much more popular, guaranteed
>>
>>55486760

He is not a politician
He is not politically correct
He cannot be bought

this is enough to attract many supporters
>>
File: 1436931965448.png (458 KB, 540x375) Image search: [Google]
1436931965448.png
458 KB, 540x375
>>55486760
Because /pol/ is underage and they like to pretend they can vote.
>>
File: fatz.jpg (47 KB, 624x415) Image search: [Google]
fatz.jpg
47 KB, 624x415
>>55486760
>Serious question: Why does /pol/ support Donald Trump when his policies arguably make him the least conservative republican candidate?

Because his pseudocandidacy gives the tweeners and late teens a new way to pseudorebel against their fat, psychopathic moms and the litany of girls who dumped them.
>>
File: sheening.jpg (36 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
sheening.jpg
36 KB, 500x500
>>55486945
Actually, you are just gumping. Again.
>>
>>55486760

Because 90% of the Trump threads are literally by sock-puppet accounts and/or shills.
>>
>>55501926
>Because /pol/ is underage and they like to pretend they can vote.
Truth this is.
>>
>>55487091

>deportations are the only solution

Deportations, including the anchor babies, as well as a moratorium on immigration from the Third World.

The next challenge will be to raise white birth rates. Bonus points if done in a way that doesn't overtly mention race.
>>
>>55501945

this.

the underage portion of /pol/ perceives him as "counterculture" and thinks they are fitting in by shilling for them. it's pretty sad.
>>
>>55487365

>It's fascinating that the people I resent and people I disagree with vote the same.

ftfy
>>
>>55488917

The sheer desperation of this guy makes me think it might be sissyfag.
>>
>>55488113
>>55488480

Deportations are necessary because they will buy us time for demographic recovery.

We're already on the precipice of complete disaster - if Trump loses and the next president grants amnesty to the illegals, we WILL have civil war.

If you think about it, Trump is the inverse-Hitler more than anything else - deporting the illegals and supporting White America and avoiding a civil war will actually SAVE millions of lives.
>>
>>55488704
>>55488703
FUCK YOU SHILLBOTS
>>
>>55488618

>it's clearly impossible to deport 12 million people

No, it literally isn't. If they managed to get to America, they can manage to leave.

I am so fucking SICK AND TIRED of being told that saving my nation is "impossible". FUCK YOU!
>>
>>55486760
Glenn Beck go back to work
>>
File: 1438657568179.jpg (102 KB, 333x500) Image search: [Google]
1438657568179.jpg
102 KB, 333x500
>>55502566
calm down bitch nigger
>>
>>55487513
You know, I just realized that I haven't heard the term "undocumented migrant" since the summer. If trump doesn't accomplish anything else, he has killed one of the most obnoxiously misleading newspeak words of the last decade
>>
>>55486760

Because Pol is and has been subverted by jews for a long time. And rest assured that Trump is on the jewish ticket.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rPBL2InL-r0
>>
>>55503162
What are the odds you'd be Jewed by a Jew into seeing Jews where there are none?
>>
File: le mexico meme.png (322 KB, 667x605) Image search: [Google]
le mexico meme.png
322 KB, 667x605
build wall tb h
>>
>>55486760

>>55486760

Because conservatives make up like 15% of /pol/ at best. There are far more libertarians, nationalists, and fascists than there are conservatives.
>>
File: meme0481863615.jpg (86 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
meme0481863615.jpg
86 KB, 800x600
>>
>>55503213

So I guess the man who bailed him out, who is a jew, is not a jew? and his daughter who married the son of a heeb and then converted to kikeism herself, thus making trumps lineage literally jewish, didn't happen? What are the odds you are pulling damage control for the jews? very high I'd say.
>>
File: StrawMan.jpg (22 KB, 211x255) Image search: [Google]
StrawMan.jpg
22 KB, 211x255
>>55489307
man this guy has an army of strawmen at this point
>>
>>55488109

>I'd vote for Rand Paul or Rubio
>I'd vote for Rand Paul or his exact polar opposite on every issue, belief, and principal

Fuck you're dumb
>>
File: 1442095248226.jpg (678 KB, 1212x1361) Image search: [Google]
1442095248226.jpg
678 KB, 1212x1361
>>55486760
Conservatism is the new liberal counter culture movement.
>>
File: rand pauls greatest fear.jpg (216 KB, 397x594) Image search: [Google]
rand pauls greatest fear.jpg
216 KB, 397x594
>>55503501
Trump has a ton of kids and Grandkids and only one of them married into the Jews.

Just fuck off already. If you can do better, go take over the WhiteHouse yourself.
>>
File: dunce.jpg (77 KB, 648x454) Image search: [Google]
dunce.jpg
77 KB, 648x454
>>55502566
>No, it literally isn't. If they managed to get to America, they can manage to leave.I am so fucking SICK AND TIRED of being told that saving my nation is "impossible". FUCK YOU!

So long whitebagger! AZTLAN reconquista
>>
>>55488461
>Tell me how trump will deport 11 million people.

Trucks; roads that lead to Mexico; agents with automatic rifles. We have all three in droves.
>>
File: wiggy.gif (510 KB, 480x228) Image search: [Google]
wiggy.gif
510 KB, 480x228
>>55503766
>Trucks; roads that lead to Mexico; agents with automatic rifles. We have all three in droves.

Sure ya do. So does the gubmint
>>
>>55486760
a 40% tax cut is a good step in the right direction
>>
>>55503590
forgot your proxy shlomo
I'll just leave these here

The record will stand, you who have eyes and are not shilling will see. Trump is the pawn of the jew

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jinjRYNuVyo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rPBL2InL-r0
>>
>>55488461
>Tell me what trump will do to fix the situation in Syria

Who, and I mean this with utter sincerity, gives a fuck?

Do you? I don't. I don't care about Syria. I don't care about it in any way. It could rise from the ashes and become the new Middle Eastern superpower and I wouldn't care. It could collapse entirely into a massive sinkhole and vanish from the face of the earth and I wouldn't care. As others have referenced, you don't focus your attention on trimming a hedge when your house is on fire.

Syria? I'm terrified at the thought of bringing a child into this world and raising them in this country, and you're asking me about some fucking irrelevant desert on the other side of the world? The only thing we need to worry about when it comes to Syria and ISIS is protecting our people from attack. Russia being there doesn't make us more likely to suffer from terrorist attack- if anything, it puts the target on them.
>>
File: riiiiiight.jpg (39 KB, 400x270) Image search: [Google]
riiiiiight.jpg
39 KB, 400x270
>>55503720
>only one
all of my keks

At least you admited it, though you broke protocol, expect to be reprimanded for that merchant. your handlers give you expressed rules not to reply to those broadcasting truth.

you know the game, ignore, derail, distract.
>>
>>55488626
>when we build that wall, we will need people to guard these borders. And these individuals will have to be ever vigilant, always on guard.

>Justice never sleeps
>Eveready

Sounds like Rand and Jeb will have an exciting new job opportunity soon
>>
>>55503744
Your thinking a bit farther south amego.
>>
I don't. I stand with Rand. American politics are a joke though, and you can see that reinforced by the fact that Trump is popular. It's the same shit every election.

>We must have change
>Gets elected
>Nothing changes except for the worse
>We must have change!
>Gets elected
>Repeat ad infinitum
>>
>>55486760
Because race is the single most important issue in politics according to /pol/
>>
>>55486760
I can only speak for myself. He is pro-business. He understands businesses make jobs and create the economy, not government policy. What our country needs most far and away beyond any sort of social justice realignment is to foster business. No other person on either side understand how to do this better than Trump. I don't give a shit about any other issue.
>>
>>55486760
Soros tried to stump the Trump through Hillary PAC ads like Deport Racism and wasn't effective. Trump remains unstumpable.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 56

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.