[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ok /pol/ i'm at my breaking point. i'm done sitting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
ok /pol/ i'm at my breaking point. i'm done sitting at home watching my race die. and im sure im not alone. we need a plan, fucking something....how do we save the white race /pol/?
inb4 shoot up niggers.
>>
Hillary will save the white race.
>>
>>55486242
It's too late. Sweden was just the begining
>>
play video games and jerk off to anime girls
>>
>>55486266
this
>>
>>55486355
how will that save my people?
>>
>>55486242
invest in russia, they will be the last bastion of the white race.
>>
>>55486242
You basically need to have a lot of children with a nice white woman.

It's that simple, really.
>>
>>55486242
Genocide. Although technically our race is not dying, it's just living in a different form. The same can be said with the the nonwhites, as their race is also "dying" in the same way when mixed.
>>
File: IMG_0726.jpg (82 KB, 594x417) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0726.jpg
82 KB, 594x417
>>55486266
>>55486365

Based Trump will deport all of the /pol/ shills once he gets done with the taco niggers
>>
>>55486242
Shoot up liberals, the richer and whiter the better.
>>
>>55486407
It will prevent your beta sperm from entering a white woman.
>>
File: This-Nigger-Voted.jpg (41 KB, 245x398) Image search: [Google]
This-Nigger-Voted.jpg
41 KB, 245x398
MADE THIS SONG ABOUT NIGGERS

LISTEN TO MY SONG ABOUT THIS, FUCK NIGGER CHIMPS.

https://soundcloud.com/assclowns-united/jungle-life
>>
Bro, the answer IS shoot up niggers. listen to the song

https://soundcloud.com/assclowns-united/jungle-life
>>
>>55486355
lol
>>
>>55486242
It's worse than 'save the race', friend.
Everything is fucked up.
So try to enjoy life however you can.
>>
>>55486548
Married to a jew. Deal with jews now
>>
A vote for Hillary is a vote for the white race! Tell your friends!
>>
It really is a crapshoot. If a couple has eight children, and all of their descendants have eight children with just each other, they'd be the majority of the planet's human population (assuming it remained where it is now) within about three centuries.

Likewise, if the rest of the population was only having one child per couple, the population would drop down to California's current levels within two or three centuries.
>>
File: 1438177265544.jpg (574 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
1438177265544.jpg
574 KB, 1920x1200
>>55486242
Killing and harming others will only propel the victim complexes that blacks and lefties share. That's ultimately what they want you to do so they can claim that whitey's are evil and racist, yet are exempt when they do it on the basis of "hundreds of years of nonstop oppression", etc.

What we need to kill, however, is the idea. The hardest part is trying to prove fallacies within their hypocritical and broken ideologies. Once we can somehow manage to do this, physical harm will not be necessary.
>>
>>55487376
but what does having 8 children help if its a shit hole where they would live? why would i want to bring life into this insane world. how do we get it back?
>>
>>55487624
>but what does having 8 children help if its a shit hole where they would live?
>kids die due disease/malnourishment/IED
>have backups
>also have lots of able bodies to perform labor (farming, etc.)
>>
>>55486242
Go out on the street corners and share info. Make pamphlets. Find a couple like minded individuals in your area and start a newspaper, not specifically about white genocide but an unbiased agency that doesn't cover up the aim of multiculturalism.
God's speed brother.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.