[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is he right /pol/? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYY VATuLwCA
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 66
File: Screenshot (11).png (1 MB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (11).png
1 MB, 1600x900
Is he right /pol/?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYYVATuLwCA
>>
File: 1447286092558.jpg (486 KB, 1500x1001) Image search: [Google]
1447286092558.jpg
486 KB, 1500x1001
yes, he was. whites should breed with whites.
>>
>>55486213
I would say he has impressive self-control if I couldn't tell he was a complete pussy. "Extremely peaceful!!"
>>
>>55486213

i made a thread about this and got no response

fuck you

I also think he has a point. He can be legit mad that his countrys pussy gets stolen by some white cock lol

man this fucking white guy pisses me off so much.

Whys he not punching him? He has such a c u c k face my god.
>>
>>55486377
I also made a thread on this and got no replies. I stand with Taiwankek. He's standing up for his land against invading beta white faggots. I support him fully.

Fuck this race mixing bullshit. Fuck the faggot and his camera, looking for the internet for validation.
>>
File: 1441916033252.jpg (173 KB, 850x1063) Image search: [Google]
1441916033252.jpg
173 KB, 850x1063
Asian kissless virgin here, please don't let this dumpy Asian guy give you the wrong impression of us.
>>
>>55486377
Shut up Ahmed
>>
>tfw you can never take Asians seriously
>>
He is right. Based alpha chink is right

It would be one thing if white betas go there to find a partner or someshit.

But we all know why the white old male goes to asian countries.

Cant deal with their western women anymore.

Even muslims and the negro knows how to make white western women moist. More than whitey.

To "trick bitches"

Nothing wrong with fuckign bitches. But this based asian spoke the truth of the situation.

Might upset us, but he is right.

Same shit we say about the muslim hordes
>>
File: mark_rutte.jpg (18 KB, 200x301) Image search: [Google]
mark_rutte.jpg
18 KB, 200x301
I don't think this is particularly tied to race. The guy in question does have a fucking horseface and is ugly as fuck. Don't think it's right to go spouting it in someone's face but oke
>>
>>55486213
I'd have to know local laws regarding assault before considering that whitefag a pussy. In any case he should have made fun of the asian fella and his tiny dick and told him he's been fucking local women nonstop since he arrived because they love men with cocks bigger than a coin. At least that way he can lure the asian fella to attack first and set up a self defense scenario.
>>
the yellow guy has a point about loser white guys going to the yellow land and getting girls easily, even though back in their home countries they would have a difficult time to find one. it is true that white guys can go to asia and date upwards in the looks department.

but the yellow guy is just jealous because he can't get laid, because he is a loser and girls who he sees out with whites would not look twice at him. the yellow guy is just an average chinese LOL geek with his boring haircut, glasses and unkempt clothes.

i live in mainland china and see a million of these guys a day. they know that chinese & taiwanese girls are material as fuck and want flash things to show off on their wechat feeds, and those guys won't be able to provide it. no house, no car, no job= no honey.

the white guy is ugly, i'll give him that, but the rest is just pure jealousy.

吃不到葡萄说葡萄酸
when you can't eat the grapes, you say the grapes are sour
>>
>>55486213

>Is he right /pol/?

Yes

>tfw dating a qt 3.14 Chinese grill
>always get stared at walking down the street with her
>completely understand why

I don't know how I feel about being the multicult.
>>
>>55487104
Jealousy, just like the entirety of white male population of this board, whining about Chads non stop.
Do you know how pussified and pathetic you white gringos look when you whine on and on with the bullshit rationalization to save your frail ego "There just aren't any good girls anymore!"
Every single one of you believe this when its you, who are pathetic and not worthy of getting female attention.
You DESERVE to be out of the gene pool, as selected by vapid, status gauging women.
That's what they're good at.
Picking out the trash from the heap.
Everything is magically Chads fault right?
Well Chad doesn't care while hes plowing and dumping the girl you obsessed over in highschool.
>>
>>55486213
The white guy may be an ugly loser but even an ugly white loser is better than this fat chink manlet.

Does he really think a WHITE man would take anything he says seriously? I was laughing the whole time, such obvious jealously.
>>
>>55487408
Is Romper Stomper an accurate portrayal of Australia?
>>
File: Untitled.png (11 KB, 567x74) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
11 KB, 567x74
what a gay
>>
>>55486213
>All those jump cuts
This alone is enough for me to take the asian guy's side.
That motherfucker probably speaks chinese so poorly that he has to resort to this shit, so he can sound semi-coherent. No wonder that asian guy had a problem with this guy. To him the white guy probably sounded like a retard.
>>
He's right.
This white guy, I don't know his fucking deal, is really ugly and got some slope gf because he was white. I figure this fat chink is about the same level in terms of looks, but the fat chink is just speaking up for his homeland and how he doesn't want to see beta whites and vanilla thrillas walk around like what they do is and should be acceptable. Call him a cu.ck if you want, but he's got more balls than most do in the west to stand there and be recorded for 15 minutes talking shit to the two of them. I would do the same if the SJW culture weren't so strong and non-whites weren't so violent.
>>
>>55487324
i agree with you on the chad jealously thing, but /pol/ isn't one person. the taiwanese guy is a real life chad shitposter
>>
I had one of these bing bongs start an argument with me once and asking me to fuck off back to wherever I came from, I just laughed at him and called the police
>>
>>55487504
Why is this everyone's go-to act of retaliation to anything someone doesn't like on the internet. It's one thing to voice your dislike for someone, it's another to actively ruin their lives.
>>
What a limp-wristed faggot.

Some guy gets in your face like that and insults your woman and you don't bash his face in? Jesus. What an absolute cluck.
>>
>>55487783
its the political correct age, if you don't like what someone says do whatever you can to silence them
>>
fuck them both, but that fat fuck is clearly a fucking cretin and I would have liked to wring his filthy neck.
>>
>>55486213
The Taiwanese guy is based. Taiwan needs more guys like this to prevent their country from being overrun by shitbag foreigners like the one in the video.
>>
>>55487661
I'd love to see this taiwanese guy walk up to a musclebound black guy and do the same thing.
>>
>>55486213

the asian was obviously drunk, but horseface is a gigantic pussy for not defending his gf.

like who cares about cops when he must have the shekels to pay for an express trip and a good old fashioned beating for the fatass before he leaves his cell.
>>
>>55487973
KUCK
>>
File: 1428602679089.png (126 KB, 750x709) Image search: [Google]
1428602679089.png
126 KB, 750x709
FIX??? = NUKE AGAIN
>>
>>55486213
He's a pussy, but if you've ever been in a foreign country you know it's a bad idea to get into fights.

Captcga: wheelchairs

Guess that's my cue to infinity.
>>
>>55486213
He was right
White men dont belong in taiwan
White men belong in the phillipines and thailand
>>
>>55487802

if you knew anything about taiwan you'd know that foreigner-baiting like this is really common. basically trying to get them to physically attack you so you can sue them and get a guaranteed legal victory and payout.
>>
>>55487408>>55487498

>jealousy

How? He spoke the truth. All they can do is trick bitches.

Im sure you know about all the aussies that go to thai, or Phils. You probably do to. To fuck the asian women.

Im sure u would not like some assholes coming to your country, like muslims and use your women as fuck toys bc they can fuck or get their own women.

We might not like the truth, but the truth is the truth. And this is a rare example when we see it from the other side. Puts things in perspective.

Chink did nothing wrong.

He did not stop whitey. But he has every right to tell whitey whats what to his face and call his race traitor whores a whore to her face.

It would be different if it was some equal shit. But for ever true whitey that finds a nice little wifey chink, there are a thousand whiteys using their chink women.

>fun fact, it is mostly white old strayans,and brits that go child molest to asian countries.
>>
>>55487236

To extrapolate a bit:

Most of the white guys you'll see in China/Taiwan are abject losers. They're the type of people who failed in the west and so they went east where they could make money and be big shit without having any sort of tangible skills. The requirements for being an english teacher, for example, are any bachelor degree + English as your native language. i've literally known people who are fresh out of university become English professors in mid-level Chinese universities.

So I completely understand the Taiwanese guy hating foreigners. They're born with what's essentially a lottery ticket, where they can be the most mediocre assholes ever but if they speak English they can just go to China/Taiwan and make $50/hour while fucking locals with daddy issues. ~90-95% of white people who go to China long-term are like this. The rest are people with business interests (I usually live in Shanghai, I own a trading company dealing primarily with good quality Chinese goods). White people in China/Taiwan are quite literally nigger-tier.

Imagine if Swahili was for some reason a super in-demand language in your country, and so your country imports poorly-educated Congolese en masse to teach, but almost all of those Congolese are people who weren't good enough to cut it in their own country, and all they do is drink, fuck things up, commit crime and fuck local women while getting paid bank to do so with no tangible skills other than being born in the Congo. You'd be pretty pissed off too, I would imagine.
>>
>>55488018
DESIGNATED
>>
>>55488132

Chinaman detected.
>>
He's right.

Asians with asians
Whites with whites
Blacks with blacks
Jews with zyklon b
>>
File: 1432866637835.jpg (88 KB, 541x739) Image search: [Google]
1432866637835.jpg
88 KB, 541x739
>>55486592
Shut up asian. We know what you people are like. We've seen the video.
>>
don't like it? stay in your own or other white countries

the gook got it right
>>
>>55488021
Colombia is much more deserving of a nuke really(or 100) your entire shithole country was founded based on kekoldry. It's no surprise that you shitskin mongrels are a violence rate so high that would make even the biggest african shithole look good by comparison.
>>
>>55488132
Do you live in Vancouver?
>>
>>55488132
Its ok to go to thailand or phillipines to fuck asian women
Its not ok to go to japan,china or korea to fuck asian women
>>
>>55486592
So what you're saying is you like white penis in asian vagina?
>>
absolutely pathetic Eliot rodger tier chink. just like you guys and all the other supremacists.

you could see the virginity in his eyes.

white guy may be a pussy ugly motherfucker but he is so much better than the robot chink.
>>
>>55486213
What is Prince doing in Taiwan?
>>
>Pissed of fat chinamanlet angry that the white boy gets the pussy that he can't
>>
>/pol/ thinks Asian is made because whitey is taking his womyn
>Asian is made because anyone besides him is getting womyn
>>
>>55488246
>stay in your own or other white countries
Would you have any example of white countries?
>>
Is it weird that pretty much that everytime I see an East Asian dude with a White girl I don't actually give a fuck?
>>
>>55488311

what about vietnam
>>
>>55488018
No, I'm not. But the asian guy would absolutely be a hypocrate, if the foreigner wasn't some skinny little liberal beta, and he wouldn't have done anything.
>>
>>55486213
Chinaman is right, white guy is a weak untermensch who shouldn't breed. Miscegenation just confuses people and breaks down cultures, and as such should be discouraged.
>>
>>55488408
Unless your burning villages afterwards no
Whitemen belong in thailand and phillipines not other asian countries
>>
>>55488311
>Its not ok to go to japan,china or korea to fuck asian women
why not?
>>
File: fag.png (254 KB, 368x407) Image search: [Google]
fag.png
254 KB, 368x407
>>55486213
The chink is right. Both about the brit being ugly as FUCK, and about Taiwan being for the Taiwanese. I admire chinks for the ability to be openly racist.
>>
File: 1438091450053.webm (596 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1438091450053.webm
596 KB, 1920x1080
>>
>>55488403
That's because you're watching Walking Dead
>>
>>55488403
There's probably what, like maybe 10 AMWF couples in the world. I wouldn't be upset but I'd be surprised
>>
>>55486592
Marge donc un ostie d'char de marde monsieur miagi.
>>
>>55488568
>Taiwan being for the Taiwanese
That isn't even the stance of their fucking government. Taiwan is for the Republic of China, not the Taiwanese, who are total keks.
>>
I have to say horseface owned him pretty bad when he told him to say his name if he wasn't scared and chinaman didn't want any of that.
>>
>>55486834
Tayeul le noodle cup.
>>
>>55488582

lol no

I'm not an actual pleb.
>>
>>55488547
honorary aryan. or are you okay with muslims and niggers fucking european women?
plus there is a shortage of chinese women, japs and koreans are breeding less so its a harm to their race as a whole. flippers are already fucked as a race due to Spaniards, there is no shortage of Thai fighters
>>
File: wherever I am.jpg (28 KB, 577x435) Image search: [Google]
wherever I am.jpg
28 KB, 577x435
>>55488156
>all of those Congolese are people who weren't good enough to cut it in their own country
That's too fucked to even try to imagine
>>
>>55488625
Taiwan is part of china
White men dont belong in japan,china or korea
Whitemen belong in thailand and phillipines
>>
>>55487661
>>55488132
SA SENS LE DEPANEUR CHINOIS ICITTE A SOAUIR'S.
>>
File: Golden-Lel.jpg (9 KB, 348x145) Image search: [Google]
Golden-Lel.jpg
9 KB, 348x145
>>55486834
>alpha chink

That's rich.
>>
File: trash6.jpg (18 KB, 310x554) Image search: [Google]
trash6.jpg
18 KB, 310x554
>>55487324
>gringos
>>
>>55486377
>Whys he not punching him?
How does it feel to be an edgy teenager? Yeah, let's throw a punch at the Taiwanese edgelord and get charged and probably thrown out of the country: Great move that would really pay off!
>>
White kek got the last laugh. Fat smelly chink got fired from his job and taken in by the police. White kek kept his job which is likely better than the chinks janitor job, kept his qt azn gf and won't get fucked by Bubba Ching in jail.

Fat chink confirmed 3 x rekt.
>>
>>55488547
Because those places are not for the sextrade
Japan,china and korea need to stay asian
Where as thailand and phillipines needs the white mans dick
>>
File: mfw.gif (490 KB, 500x300) Image search: [Google]
mfw.gif
490 KB, 500x300
>>55488575
>>
>>55488729
sauce on that?
>>
>>55488673

>japan

The japanese aren't fucking their women anyway
>>
>>55488673
White men are the master race. They've been going wherever they want.for over 400 years.
>>
>>55488821
Thats true I see you point
Yeah white man must impregnate internationally
>>
>>55488729
The chink cops didn't give a fuck about what the horseface english teacher complained about.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (39 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
39 KB, 1280x720
>>55488568
is that is brother?
>>
>>55488156

everyone hates foreigners for everything. Other than legit reasons (muslims, threat to civil society, etc) It is usually based on nothing factual.

I am chinese, but the people in Canada treated me well for the most part. I welcome the beta hordes into hong kong, macau, china, and taiwan!
>>
>>55488745
>Soaplands
>Not a place for the sex industry

The sex industry belongs wherever whores fuck for money.
>>
What a jelly fat faggot
should have comeback with something or beat his ass for being a faggot
>>
>>55488935
Nice try white c uck.
This guy is a virgin white boy in full damage control mode.
>>
>>55486213
Why can't people just not be pussies and laugh it off? This is as bad as 13 year olds having insult-offs on xbox
>>
Kind of hard to decide on this one. Obviously the fat faggot is a mad faggot, but what kind of guy doesn't stand up for his girl when she gets called a whore?
>>
>>55488913
>>55488765
The white guy said on his fb that the chink got taken to the police station and a bunch of the comments on the video in gook are about how they recognise his uniform and messaged the company.

You really think that chinks give more of a fuck about fellow chinks than whites? Both don't mean shit to them. Chinks are like insects, it's only when a bunch get upset and stir the hive they will act, hence why when he uploaded the video and stirred up the chink hive did they react.
>>
>>55489009

我是个真正中国人,我欢迎大家来欺骗我们的婊子.

There are literally a bazillion chink girls out there, it's not fair to blame it all on one horse faced white man who wants chinky pussy.
>>
so why was the girl hiding her face behind a book? Me thinks she does have a super shady past that someone might bring up if she sees her face online.

Maybe an ex-whore who settled down with horseface to pay her debts.
>>
>>55487783
I called some little scrub in an online game a cocksucking faggot and he found my Facebook during the match and said he was gonna get me fired. I laughed and continued to call him a faggot, it was quite humorous.
>>
at least the chink had courage to stood up against the same thing happening to the white betas in europe.

You caucasian gooks, since you're so beta you can't even get a decent white gurl so you come to asia to steal our girls.

Beta whites go back to your cubicle!
>>
i like how all the people in this thread saying naruto is right are canadians
has trudeau already effected them this much?
>>
>>55489097

So sad. Russia and China should better hurry up and destroy all of this social justice nonsense.
>>
>>55488673

>Taiwan is part of China

fuck of chink cocksucker. Kill all chinamen. Kill chinese colonists. You don't belong in Taiwan, you don't belong in Malaysia, you don't belong in Thailand, you don't belong in the Philippines, you don't belong in Africa, you don't belong in Mongolia, you don't belong in Tibet. Chinese out.
>>
>>55486213

he was right in everything he said
>>
File: 1441526152555.jpg (36 KB, 506x461) Image search: [Google]
1441526152555.jpg
36 KB, 506x461
>I just got bullied there.
How many years will the white race survive?
>>
>>55488935
Canada isn't China or Taiwan

the latter are homogeneous races with thousands of years of local history and little to none immigration. The fact that the last few times white people came to China they colonized a bunch of territories probably makes it even worse.
>>
>Ugly western ultra beta who couldn't get laid in the west
>Ugly chink ultra beta who can't get laid in his own country and is ultra mad at the western fag
>>
>>55489167

My uncle is in your country fucking all the 18 year olds he can. He's like 55.
>>
File: 1310503533438.jpg (37 KB, 192x171) Image search: [Google]
1310503533438.jpg
37 KB, 192x171
>>55489059
i don't know man, but got a lot of keyboard warriors in the comments. i know its youtube comments but man people get so defensive over shit that happens on the otherside of the world
>>
>>55489116
>if it's just a few, nothing bad will happen
Yeah, I'm sure they said that about the slaves too.
>>
>>55489205
Yeah but if you take out all the Chinese people out of Taiwan all thats left are mountain aboriginals.
>>
>>55489240

Mine just browses KikHorny to chat with 15yo from all over the world.
>>
>>55489240
>fucking all the 18 year olds he can.

You must be pretty naive if you think he's settling for 18 year olds.
>>
File: 1413090052327.jpg (42 KB, 330x318) Image search: [Google]
1413090052327.jpg
42 KB, 330x318
>>55486213
muh sides
>mfw he just let that gook humilliate him and his gf
what a beta kuck
>>
>>55489228

>Taiwan
>thousands of years of history

"Taiwan" as you know it is younger than the Canada. Chinese there are colonizers.
>>
>>55486213
Everyone hates whites going to their land and taking their women. Its funny that the Jews are getting everyone to go to Europe and do the same shit with European women. The Jews want all the countries to look like dirty brazilians. It seems like East Asians and kikes are the only ones that understand what's going on (kikes are the ones responsible, and yet they're the most segregated people on the planet apart from North Koreans.
>>
File: 1421277966645.png (12 KB, 312x295) Image search: [Google]
1421277966645.png
12 KB, 312x295
>>55489336
>>
File: 4chan-THIS.jpg (3 KB, 125x60) Image search: [Google]
4chan-THIS.jpg
3 KB, 125x60
>>55489167

This is the truth of the situation. What white dude has gone to any muslim immigrant in europe and called him out and defend his country?

NONE.

You have to admire a mofo that calls a whore a whore, and speaks truth.

The difference in the western world is that whitey has invited all the rapist and Muslims to destroy their country, and rape their women.

Anybody saying he a virgin chink, or any other shit are stupid, and their beta brain too small to expand into the truth.

Have to admire somebody stands up for their country to a faggot, and calls a whore a whore to her face.

And what did whitey do? The same thing that whitey is doing in Europe. Almost cry, smile, and TAKE IT.
>>
>>55486213

Was a mormon missionary in Taiwan.

This is the kind of thing you report to the police in Taiwan.

I miss taiwan.
>>
>>55489309

You take the Chinese out of any country and you have Paradise
>>
>>55486213
>White guy in Japan
>he's an ugly awkward loser

of fucking course
>>
>>55489483
yeah probably, An uninhabited island of Taiwan would look like paradise
>>
>>55486592
Oh shut the fuck up and back to r/asianmasculinity or whatever the fuck it was called
>>
File: 1405013672468.jpg (155 KB, 950x678) Image search: [Google]
1405013672468.jpg
155 KB, 950x678
http://www asstr org/~Polaris/The_Asian_Race_Traitor_Club.htm
>>
>>55489239
1.5 million asylum seeker
>>
Haha what a funny video. What's interesting is that it shows the inner feeling of a part of the population.

I understand his feeling, I mean when foreigners steal your women, you have to feel pissed off, it's normal. In old days that would have led to a duel, which would be the greatest solution to end those problems I think, since it's an honor issue.

Personally, I don't mind banging Asian girls and being resented by asians, so be it. Male competition is what it is.
>>
>>55486213
The Asian looks like he has downs and the white guy looks like he belongs in a Neanderthal museum exhibit
>>
>>55489505
*Asia
>>
>>55486213
lmao, as someone dating a Chinese international student right now that chink's butthurt is delicious
>>
File: Smug pepes.png (48 KB, 500x282) Image search: [Google]
Smug pepes.png
48 KB, 500x282
>>55489167
>caucasian
Call them Kuckasians from now on.
>>
>>55489787
Or Kekasian if its not filtered. It will show up as kekasian
[spoiler] fuck the mods
>>
>>55486213
As a chinaman I feel for the white guy. I've been a victim of racial attacks before but you really can't talk shit when your white friend is next to you.
>>
>>55489782
>as someone dating a Chinese international student

Let me guess you're studying engineering?
>>
>>55489505

Don't make fun of David-Kun, Nurseland.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2FGgYp6mdk
>>
>>55489844
Right on the money
>>
File: 300qw4p.jpg (54 KB, 500x338) Image search: [Google]
300qw4p.jpg
54 KB, 500x338
I agree with the chink. The chink slut will regret going out with a waito piggu.

I don't know what's worse; marrying a white kek and then sucking niggerdick back in white country or living in shame and branded a race traitor in her own country.

WAITO PIGGU GO HOMU
>>
>>55489782
>he relates to the ugly, emasculated, british kuk
>>
Is this more about foreigners impregnating/"stealing"/marrying their women or is it more about how their women want white d more? Let's say an attractive white male who had a vasectomy and has 100% for a str, let alone a ltr, goes there for business fucks a bunch girls as well. Would they be just as mad?
>>
>>55489889
When it's a choice between being the guy who has a girlfriend or the guy who's mad at a guy for having a girlfriend, I'd take the girlfriend every time.
>>
>that's a taiwanese nationalist

Hahahahaha. Looks like a spotty, greasy, warcraft nerd.

No fucking surprise whites can walk all over everyone when this is a "nationalist" there. What an embarrassment.
>>
The beta race mixer is one of the most sorry excuses for a man I have ever seen.

He is too afraid to defend himself so he is literally hiding behind the internet and quivering in fear.
>>
>>55489912
>goes there for business
This is a meme pushed by the news to make you learn foreign languages. In reality that would absolutely never happen or be necessary under any circumstances.
>>
>>55489912
Sorry, 100% no interest in a str, let alone a ltr, is what I meant to say.
>>
>>55489960

this guys literally /pol/ in person

fat ugly greasy and against race mixing

you think you look better than him?

post a pic of your face with timestamp
>>
>>55489886

>Singapore

Your country would be a heaping pile of shit without the USA bitch boy.
>>
File: n_77761_1.jpg (42 KB, 626x335) Image search: [Google]
n_77761_1.jpg
42 KB, 626x335
>>55489960
lol
>>
>>55489997

You're just gonna track down that anon and get him in trouble with his momma.
>>
>>55489446
No moron, most people don't speak out or confront directly any kind of shitskin simply because you'd strengthen their perpetual victim status even more AND be demonized; this is the retarded, suicidal West, mind you.
In Asia they haven't even started to deal with this shit
>>
File: 1447199625641.png (1 MB, 1800x1440) Image search: [Google]
1447199625641.png
1 MB, 1800x1440
It's a common foreigner scam here in Asia you twats. Thanks for giving fucks like these the idea of suing.

Also that guy was pure fucking mature, yeah fighting back is admirable but it's fucking better to keep your composure in situations like these wherein you don't rode your negative feelings and instead let logic prevail.

All these faggots who says the white guy is beta are fucking children
>>
>>55489997
This so much, I wouldn't be surprised if he posted here under proxy
>>
WAITO PIGGU GO HOMU!

your destiny is to be forever keked!
>>
>>55489931
>"I'm gonna get you arrested for saying mean words to me on the train. Stop bullying me! You're soooo mean!"
Yeah, it shouldn't be a choice in this case.
>>
>>55489997
>yes anon, dox yourself. i promise nothing will come of it
>>
He's projecting his own shortcomings onto some foreign white guy cause he's mad that the white guy has a local woman and he himself doesn't.

He's insecure about the fact that white men get women easily where he's from. I guarantee you he's a regular on AsianMasculinity. Hell, they probably have a thread on this as we speak.
>>
File: image.jpg (20 KB, 220x220) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20 KB, 220x220
>>55486213
Well he does look juden.
>>
File: 1447284587836-2.jpg (339 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1447284587836-2.jpg
339 KB, 1280x720
>>55486213
I can't handle him going back in autistic time and fucking correcting his half-assed Chinese all the time.

Fuck this guy.
>>
>>55489997
>you think you look better than him

Loool!

Of course I am not going to post a photo but of course I am fucking better than him.

6'3" celtic 215lbs athletic/lean. No glasses lol. Ex military (RM Commando) now serving in the fire service.

You must be really new if you think everyone on pol is some neckbeard meme. That guy looks more like some anti-racist liberal.
>>
File: 1265234954187.jpg (226 KB, 571x570) Image search: [Google]
1265234954187.jpg
226 KB, 571x570
>>55490002

>he thinks USA has anything to do with Singapore

Not sure if bait or incredibly ignorant and stupid.
>>
>>55486213
The chink is right about one thing, the white guy is a weird ugly looking motherfucker.
>>
christ, brits are an abomination
>>
>>55486213
That Taiwanese guy was obviously drunk, you can see the Asian glow on him.

But he's right. He's a Taiwanese nationalist and a hero. That ugly horsefaced British guy doesn't belong in Taiwan, he is a loser for coming to Taiwan because he can't get a job or a girl back home. Its obvious he doesn't care about his physical appearance, wearing dirty clothes, dirty Shaggy beard, greasy hair, acne, no muscular definition at all.
>>
File: 1420528089329.gif (551 KB, 245x220) Image search: [Google]
1420528089329.gif
551 KB, 245x220
>>55486213
why are western men so pussified, you wouldn't be able to pull that shit off with a turk
>>
File: 1447204648336.jpg (114 KB, 1280x1280) Image search: [Google]
1447204648336.jpg
114 KB, 1280x1280
I like to think of /pol/ as a bunch of delicious twinkies.
>>
>>55490053
Fuck off. The white guy is just like some tumblr whale taking pictures of some guy and posting him on the internet to shame him and get him fired.

He's a little bitch.
>>
>>55486213
We really do live like King's overseas don't we?
>>
>>55487324
I can't disagree here, there are good women out there, my girlfriend of 17 years pulls her own weight and I pulled mine and we are fairly happy and sexually active. Like the saying about pointing fingers, look at how many are pointing at you. Better yourselves so you're not weeboo faggots with terminal autisim and you'll find a cutie to call your own.
>>
>spic here
>got a chinese wife

that chinks butt hurt is delicious
>>
>>55487010

Salient points Dutchbro, the fella in question is indeed quite equine looking

although I cant understand the extreme patheticness of his response 'are you filming my humiliation here bae?'

if a dumpy chinaman called my wife a whore I'd be smashing his ugly face in
>>
>>55489367
what would you do vato?
>>
>>55489883
I've had many guys in my engineering school dating asian girls.

Nerds make good providers and asian girls know this perfectly.

The nerd guy/asian girl couples always struck me as lacking something though. Too beta, too servile. I'm curious to know if my classmates will end up divorced with those asian girls in a few years, with the divorce rate climbing, it'll be interesting to know how it turns out.
>>
>>55490371
If you find another one give me a heads up will you. The only women ive met who aren't cunts are old and married.
>>
>>55490281
I'm white and I agree. If we had people like the Taiwanese guy here in the West, we wouldn't have the problems with immigration, miscegenation, or homosexuality that we now have. Public shaming can be a very effective tool.

Asians and Middle Easterners viciously protect their cultures and women. They laugh at our universal "all men are created equal" bullshit.
>>
>>55486213
Yes.
>>
Whites NEED to stop racemixing if we are to survive in relative comfort, if our population drops we're going to be pillaged by the other races non stop until we're dead.
>>
How is he a "white guy"? He looks Kurdish.
>>
File: 1429482126323.gif (2 MB, 281x281) Image search: [Google]
1429482126323.gif
2 MB, 281x281
>>55488575

What
>>
File: Fucking_92323a_1648369.jpg (36 KB, 500x283) Image search: [Google]
Fucking_92323a_1648369.jpg
36 KB, 500x283
>>55487324
>chads

Yo brah this isnt wizardchan

3 kids already 4th on the way, Mormon lyfe.
>>
>>55490053

The white guy is a beta for having an asian girlfriend desu. He's 4/10 by white standards but his girlfriend is probably a 7/10 and just into him for some shallow reason like the status of dating a white guy. His Chinese is probably dogshit which explains all the cuts so the possibility that he legitimately charmed her is minuscule. He probably has a liberal arts degree so he fucked off to Asia and snagged an easy English teaching job. Horse-face is living the beta dream.
>>
>>55488156
I thought they spoke Swahili in Kenya.
>>
>>55490586
Good you stupid white virgin male.
You should get pillaged and I'll be joining in on it.
As you die out and your voting power loses voice while the Mexican vote is growing strong, we're going to break whitey's neck with a boot to the back and push for policies that mostly benefit Hispanics and disadvantages you effeminate white boys.
Just like whites have been doing since forever.
Viva Reconquista.
>>
>>55490405

for starters I wouldn't take public transport because it's full of dirty peasants.
>>
>>55490718

The speak Swahili all along the east coast of Africa + some other countries besides, the Congo being one of them.
>>
File: 9f38SLh.png (612 KB, 1368x770) Image search: [Google]
9f38SLh.png
612 KB, 1368x770
>>55487587
Even with the jump cuts the chinkadink responded as if he understood well enough. Unless the subtitles lie in which case might as well say they're arguing over which MLP is the best.
>>
>>55488156

Having lived in Taiwan 2 years, I can confirm this.

(Was missionary there, was not degenerate yellow-fevered nigger-tier beta)
>>
File: 4chan-alpha-joker-kek.jpg (61 KB, 703x703) Image search: [Google]
4chan-alpha-joker-kek.jpg
61 KB, 703x703
>>55490044
>In west
>In Asia

>people don't speak out or confront directly any kind of shitskin simply because you'd strengthen their perpetual victim status even more AND be demonized;

Yeah. No balls. So this chink doing what he did shows the difference between what is going on in Europe. He gave no fucks. One on one. Told somebody off and their whore.

And Asia is not dealing with this, bc most asian countries, other countries like Poland etc, have not been stupid enough to let in millions of animals to take over their country like German, Sweden, France, UK, are doing.

You are lucky your country is not so stupid.

If everybody in the west did what this chink did to every stupid politician, or to every muslim or negro chimping out, these Muslim animals or negros would not feel so entitle and know they can dominate any group of whites in the west.

In Asia they haven't even started to deal with this shit
>>
File: file.png (23 KB, 178x88) Image search: [Google]
file.png
23 KB, 178x88
>>55486213
SOON
>>
>>55490733

nigger
>>
>>55486213
Two ugly out of shape beta manlets fighting over table scraps

I knew there was a reason I didn't bother to click this the first couple of times it showed up on the front page
>>
>>55490292
>posting from a country being keked by NATO
>you wouldn't be able to pull that shit off with a turk

The only reason we let turkey exist is to serve as a missile platform for its western masters.
Your're welcome, by the way.

>tfw Ataturk was a confirmed homo.
>>
>>55487504
I don't think a Taiwanese company gives a shit about some white devils on the internet.
>>
>>55490796
That's why we need leaders who will address smartly people like you, with good intentions, but stupid and naive as fuck
It's the same thing with /pol/, lot of people I'd agree with, but disorginazed and ineffective in almost everything it wants to achieve
>>
ping ling feels like how poltards feel when they see a blue eyed blonde girl with tyrone
>>
File: 1446080256926.jpg (20 KB, 559x568) Image search: [Google]
1446080256926.jpg
20 KB, 559x568
>>55490833
why is this garbage even on /pol/?
>>
File: 1447134751428.jpg (43 KB, 367x319) Image search: [Google]
1447134751428.jpg
43 KB, 367x319
>>55490923

Not immediately, if it gained traction and was featured as a blurb by some faggot site like vice, they'd just fire him to prevent the HR guy an hour worth of questions.
>>
>>55490979
I don't know but ever since /pol/harbor and the Nazicaust where the edgelords fucked off to 8gag its becoming like conservative buzzfeed and not a fucking politics board

Tojo was right to word filter kuckposting and nigposting because they were becoming terminal cancers on an already blighted shitposting venue
>>
>>55491052
Taiwan is not america, vice can go fuck itself.

Just say "no english" in chink language.
>>
>>55490979

earlier this morning there were a bunch of threads about a manlet "stumping" the Trump.
>>
So if it went down and the other chinks stayed out of it who would win?

I saw the tall lanky vs small fat match up in school a couple of times and I've seen it go either way.
>>
That's one ugly pair of homosexuals.
>>
>>55486213
Why are chinky dinkies so willing to put down their own nations?

If you're saying that only mediocre white men come to Asia because they can make a living and fuck the women there, doesn't that mean your countries are shit and your women are whores?
>>
>>55491163
At least that is politics, though

This type of shit belongs on /r9k/ or some other new board where kekfetishists can conglomerate
>>
>>55491205
>If you're saying that only mediocre white men come to Asia because they can make a living and fuck the women there, doesn't that mean your countries are shit and your women are whores?
Yeah they kind of get into that in the video but with a bunch of other chinks around I think round eyes quickly realized it probably wasn't the best idea to go down that road.
>>
File: tumblr_nm83utOJgr1qabbzvo1_1280.png (908 KB, 700x775) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nm83utOJgr1qabbzvo1_1280.png
908 KB, 700x775
>>55491100
>Implying the east doesn't eat garbage western media like free dog

Norwegians, how do we get rid of them?
>>
File: 9-12-2015.jpg (49 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
9-12-2015.jpg
49 KB, 600x600
had a similar experience with a fat white guy haha

i ask him for mutual combat outside the club with a cop present and he refuse and didnt come out
>>
yeah he's ugly af but that asian is just jelly. he's mad as fuck the white guy is more successful and can easily get laid unlike him.

it's not the white guys fault women are typically materialistic whores. he has nothing working for him in his favor like Taiwan media pushing white male/Asian female couple pairings in every tv show and commercial. Or fabricating that every white male has the potential to be the next famous country singer or all star hockey player. So really, what justifies this manlet asian to express his inadequate rage?
>>
>>55486213
Chink is right. Now imagine a white guy doing this to a nigger, and all will be right with the world.
>>
File: take the black pill.png (449 KB, 958x438) Image search: [Google]
take the black pill.png
449 KB, 958x438
>>55486213
The chink is just as ugly as the white guy but he's also a manlet with bad eyesight. This is just a genetically inferior man being bitter with a slightly superior man 'stealing' a woman he probably would never have a chance with.

So, no, he's not right, the white guy is just improving Taiwan's gene pool, simply by being white.
>>
>>55491769
Damn Eggman is the weirdest looking motherfucker I've ever seen
>>
>>55487104
Good call
>>
>>55486213

Why are whites such keks /pol/?
>>
File: B5KX4nWCEAA-Ebo.png (628 KB, 600x500) Image search: [Google]
B5KX4nWCEAA-Ebo.png
628 KB, 600x500
Asians are the most beta race ever. Every single one I've met are insanely insecure
>>
>>55493473
It's the way they've been artificially selected over the generations. Not the fittest and smartest were able to survive under their crazy despots and reproduce, but the ones who were obedient and hard working enough. They've been perpetuating slave like genetics for thousands of years. It's really sad.
>>
This guy is acting like a crybaby SJW and he even wants the taiwanese guy arrested by the police. Fuck him.
>>
>>55491832
If he lost some weight and took care of his appearance - even if it's the Bieber cut on the left, he could talk any slut into bed. But he won't, he'd rather feel self pity.
>>
>>55486213
lol very telling that pol sides with the psychotic china man
>>
>>55486213
>No one in /pol/ will ever have the balls to say this to a nigger
>>
>>55493819
I also wouldn't stick my hand in the wolf enclosure at a zoo. What's your point?
>>
File: 1446379605454.jpg (125 KB, 962x675) Image search: [Google]
1446379605454.jpg
125 KB, 962x675
jeez the comment section is blue pilled as fuck
>>
>>55493817
Everybody wants to be a psychotic chinaman but nobody wants to be a psychotic chinaman
>>
>>55486213
No I really don't think he's right. He just comes off as some jealous faggot upset some below average white guys can get women over there.
>>
>>55486245
This guy shouldn't breed with anyone. Holy shit what a fuggo. The fat chink shouldn't breed either. Why do ugly people breed and doom their offspring.
>>
>>55493706
From the way he described the taiwanese police's response, it sounds like it might technically be illegal over there, but they want to look the other way to fuck with him. (which is understandable)
He might have some legal basis for this. Any taiw-anons here to confirm this?
>>
What is this "red pill/blue pill" thing? Any quick explanation?
>>
File: effdb6e386[1].png (34 KB, 496x477) Image search: [Google]
effdb6e386[1].png
34 KB, 496x477
>>55494266
The gook kek is confirmed charged. Likely for some variety of harassment or some weird gook law about not being an embarrassment or dishonoring your country in public or some shit.
>>
kekbook.com/52tornado/videos/959586504133874/?permPage=1

Gook kek janitor getting dragged in and out of the police station.
>>
>>55488568
His face looks like the pubic bone of a hermaphrodite
>>
>>55494161
this lol
>>
>Black man with white woman - not cool
>White man with asian woman - cool
Is race mixing acceptable or not?
>>
>>55494728
Why the fuck would a white man waste his genes with an ugly tranny-looking midget who smells like human poo? NOT acceptable.
>>
File: 1446623923001.gif (1 MB, 360x270) Image search: [Google]
1446623923001.gif
1 MB, 360x270
Haha, this guy went to the police? What a pussy faggot.
>>
>>55486213
yes
>>
>>55494728
Woman breeding down is worse than a man breeding down because women are more selective.

A man can fuck hundreds of women and give them babies, not so easy for women.
>>
File: british-muslims.jpg (23 KB, 400x261) Image search: [Google]
british-muslims.jpg
23 KB, 400x261
>>55486213
Considering there are millions of Chinese who will never even have a girlfriend because of the difference in population of males and females; Ya, I'd be pretty pissed if some foreigner came to my home country and took my women. Thank god that won't happen and I have a nice racist/master race girlfriend.
>>
File: showbiz_kris_marshall.jpg (25 KB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
showbiz_kris_marshall.jpg
25 KB, 300x225
>>55489997
I have nothing to hide, cunt
>>
>>55493757
hasn't taken the black pill yet
I feel pity for you, not eggy.

>>55495043
>if some foreigner came to my home country and took my women.
but they're not his women, that's the point, he's a beta manlet and he's genetically inferior, that's just the way the world works. Even if the white guy has never gone there he would still die a virgin.
>>
File: asian male.png (44 KB, 883x837) Image search: [Google]
asian male.png
44 KB, 883x837
KEK

Asian males are so pathetic

TINY
I
N
Y
>>
>>55495217
The problem wouldn't be the single white guy, the problem would be all of them.
>>
>>55486213
I bet my ass this white guy is an english teacher.
>>
just smash his beta glasses.
>>
>>55495298
There's no problem, white guys are improving Taiwan's gene pool. Fuck off jew.
>>
File: asian women 3.jpg (115 KB, 467x700) Image search: [Google]
asian women 3.jpg
115 KB, 467x700
>>55495269

ASIAN
S
I
A
N
>>
File: tiny asian dicks.jpg (124 KB, 675x1200) Image search: [Google]
tiny asian dicks.jpg
124 KB, 675x1200
>>55495459

DICKS
I
C
K
S
>>
>>55490787
The same way you can more or less understand what a child's saying, but when they try say something complicated you completely lose them. Which is possibly why he goes back to saying "Hit me".
>>
funnily enough we have 0 debt

huh

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_external_debt
>>
File: shame.jpg (59 KB, 319x480) Image search: [Google]
shame.jpg
59 KB, 319x480
>>55494428
Wait, so pic related is literally a crime over there?
Wow. Just wow.
>>
What's the proper way to act in this situation?

Ignore him or smash his head in? The former makes you look beta, the latter makes you go to jail.
>>
HA HA fucking Taiwan

https://streamable.com/ke7v

Guy go to police station. Life is over.

Taiwan fuck in video is obviously jealous because white guy has an Asian girl and he can't get a girl because he's a loser ugly.
>>
>>55495586

See

>>55495269
>>
>>55495612
Be intimidating enough that they don't make you look like a bitch. If he had good posture and some body mass the gook kek would sit there with his eyes cast down and go home and crow into his counterfeit anime pillow.
>>
>>55495612
Call him a fat beta virgin
Laugh
Maintain eye contact
>>
>>55486213

He did the right thing.

If white men did this when a white woman was with a black guy this shit wouldn't happen.
>>
>>55495612
Describe to him in detail you're sex life in Taiwan
>>
>>55494872
he didn't go to an asian country to become a man you know
>>
>>55495757
*your
dammit
>>
I'm a white nationalist currently banging aKorean gf

Should I kill myself?
>>
>>55495802
Depends, does she use lots of makeup and have plastic surgery?

If she has good genetics, then it's your duty to spread your white seed to whiten the world's population.

Just don't take responsibility.
>>
>>55495661
i don't know anon

can your penis make up for your rapidly destabilizing nation, that has become the butt of all jokes accross the internet when debt is talked about
>>
>>55495802

Not if you dump her later and marry a white girl.
>>
>>55495632
You are obviously an English teacher. No Korean would have this attitude, they loathe the white teachers (you)
>>
>>55495802
게세끼.
If it make you feel any better my gf is polish.
>>
>>55495612
If you are as beta as the white guy in the video you cant do shit. I mean, look at his fucking face. And look at the chink's too. That chink wouldnt dare to look in the eyes of a normal white guy, but that faggot is the personification of the beta male. A normal guy would've laughed at his retarded face and made fun of is tiny asian pixie dick while fondling his chink GF
>>
>>55495802
Koreans are literally plastic people.
Might as well be fucking a doll with a voice box installed
>>
>>55495802
Only bottom barrel Korean girls fuck white guys. She your co teacher at your Hagwon who does not notice you are balding? Seeing you guys try to have game there is hilarious.
>>
File: tiny asian dicks.webm (964 KB, 930x732) Image search: [Google]
tiny asian dicks.webm
964 KB, 930x732
>>55495877

Lol why are ayylmao mongoloid gooks on the Internet pretending to have a White gf. Is this in their mind a sign that they made it? Same with Indians every single Indian on the Internet has a White gf 3 cars and 5 condos.

KEK
>>
File: 1424073158554.jpg (18 KB, 252x291) Image search: [Google]
1424073158554.jpg
18 KB, 252x291
>>55495432
You're for race-mixing? I think I spotted the real Jew here
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 66

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.