[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what are we still doing here again?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
File: afgh-MMAP-md.png (79 KB, 1030x727) Image search: [Google]
afgh-MMAP-md.png
79 KB, 1030x727
what are we still doing here again?
>>
>>55486084
GOD my friend
>>
>>55486084
We're barely there at all anymore.
>>
>>55486084
Funding the military industrial complex, duh.
>>
>>55486084
think training wheels, but the kid is so retarded he cant learn how to bike
>>
File: opium-poppy-latex.jpg (13 KB, 300x380) Image search: [Google]
opium-poppy-latex.jpg
13 KB, 300x380
>>55486084

unfinished business
>>
>>55486084
Looking for Osama's buddies who did 9/11.
Also, making sure women are allowed to go to school and vote and shit.
>>
>>55486132
Thread should end here
>>
>>55486084
It's next to China and former USSR.
>>
The spice must flow
>>
Removing kebab for sport. Duh.
>>
>>55486207
red pilled
>>
spreading democracy
>>
Preventing another 9/11 by hunting terrorists
>>
>>55486215
*BEEP* Wrong, our allies in the ME, specifically Saudi Arabia is even worse in how it treats human rights
And
>he actually thinks the State has any legitimate interest in bringing justice to the perpetrators of 9/11

9/11 being the best gift the US government has received this century with all the benefits we've reaped from ME occupation
>>
>>55486084

If we're getting involved in Afghanistan and Iraq again and staying there forever, let's resurrect colonialism, America, and conquer the shit out of these shitskins. Collect some tribute riches
>>
File: Freedumz is here.jpg (221 KB, 800x571) Image search: [Google]
Freedumz is here.jpg
221 KB, 800x571
>>55486300
THEY NEED MORE FREEDUMZ
>>
>>55486322
if only
>>
>>55486084

Puts pressure on Pakistan. Allows the CIA to funnel heroin into Iran at a higher rate than before.
>>
>>55486084
I thought Obama ended the Afghan war
>>
Protecting pederasts because the off the books money is awesome
>>
>>55486084
SNAKE
WHY ARE WE STILL HERE
>>
>>55486322
See this I'm down for if we are going back over there in full scale fuck the entire idea of trying to bring a 3rd world country into the 1st world with only those 3rd world fucks running stuff. Let's go in there without any media coverage slaughter the extremists and fucking take over the country for our own and give land to the people that went over there to fight and take over the land.
>>
>>55486084

drug money, keeps russia from having shit there. land route into china, land route into iran
>>
>>55486444
WW2 is also over, but you fucks refuse to leave.
>>
for the heroin dumbass
>>
>>55486553

well, when the muzzos do finally show their true colors, who is gonna carpet bomb dresden again? certainly won't be you
>>
>>55486572
Ehh doubtful we went out on specific missions when I was over in kabul to burn down the mj and opium fields.
>>
>>55486444
Were not at war were just keeping an eye out for terrorist and this>>55486431
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.