[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does /pol/ supports Death Penalty?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 7
When it's acceptable kill someone?
>>
>>55486060
if juries weren't made up of niggers and beaners who are barely literate i might support the death penalty. but that being the case i don't trust the govt to know with any reasonable certainty when someone is guilty or innocent. and if you can't be 100% certain 100% of the time its not worth it.
>>
>>55486060
When they enter a country illegally.
>>
>>55486060
https://www.fbi.gov/news/pressrel/press-releases/fbi-testimony-on-microscopic-hair-analysis-contained-errors-in-at-least-90-percent-of-cases-in-ongoing-review

The hair test used by the FBI turned out to have errors. Some people have been convicted with death based on this information.
>>
>>55486060
When the Blood God needs blood and the Skull Throne needs skulls.
>>
>>55486060

I would not vote in favour of bringing the death penalty back in this country but there are certainly some crimes that are blatantly deserving of the death penalty:

1. Aggravated murder; torture murder, child murder, murder with sexual element involved.

2. Arson resulting in death

3. Serial rape

4. Acid attacks.
>>
I'm on the fence because a lot of people are found innocent later on and that causes big issues. I think in cases where there is a 100% guarantee that the person was the killer than the death penalty should be allowed. But it shouldn't be appeal after appeal after appeal it should just be get the chair or a bullet to the back of the brain. Or heck, maybe even good old fashioned hangings or guillotines. Of course only if the person is the known killer like James Holmes.
>>
>>55486060
Its never acceptable to kill someone. At most they should be tortured and than brainwashed to forget that they were ever captured and tortured and instead turned into sorts of human robots and inserted back into the population.
>>
drug smugglers
>>
File: Iraq-War-640x350.jpg (62 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
Iraq-War-640x350.jpg
62 KB, 640x360
>>55486414
Like the US troops in Iraq?
I'm Ok with this.
>>
>>55486060
Only if they make it cheaper
Would like to switch to the single bullet out back of the court house after conviction instead of the wait 15 years and spend $2m before giving him a sleepy time shot
>>
>>55486634
>international law
>existing

fucking beaners are almost as bad as niggers and australians.
>>
Mostly, I try to look at every life as someone who can possibly see a better future. Although, there are quite a few people out there where there is absolutely no redemption for, and sadly, I'd say that they're better off dead.

If you're caught raping a seven-year-old and beating them to near-death, getting you sent to a number of years, I honestly can't and won't understand what other people would see inside of you with regards of redemption.
>>
>>55486060
It's irrelevant in America.

I'd say without a death penalty criminals would be killed more often.
No death penalty just guarantees more self defense executions.
>>
>>55486060
Killing by itself is too merciful. There must be torture and hard labors to maximize pain and utility out of the condemned.
>>
>>55486060

yes, justice
>>
>>55486060
Not unless there is 100% certainty that has been triple checked.

Killing a person with the false sense of justice is pure evil. Also, we should try to learn as much as possible from these people before throwing them away.
>>
>>55486060
The second violent felony = death.
You can't have a civilization when the most vulnerable are afraid to go out at night.
>>
File: hippie.jpg (31 KB, 468x340) Image search: [Google]
hippie.jpg
31 KB, 468x340
>>55486343
>i don't trust the govt to know with any reasonable certainty
That's why we have a jury system here in the US.
Hippie.
>>
>>55486443
I'm willing to bet that no innocent person was ever executed.
I'll bet they had a string of felonies.
>>
>>55486060
It should be more common, specially for crimes such as drug abuse

Yes, drug abuse
>>
File: 1399347513598.png (512 KB, 577x1024) Image search: [Google]
1399347513598.png
512 KB, 577x1024
>>55486060
You get a total of let's say 10 points, certain crimes are worth more than others, maybe theft is 1 point and murder is 9. Once you hit 10 points, you are executed via firing squad. This would solve the issue of revolving door prisons and significantly decrease the nigger/degenerate population.
>>
Eye for an eye all the way. Murder should be punishable by death. Unless it was in self defence of course. As for crimes like torture, rape or causing any major harm, the criminal should experience exactly the same their victims experienced and should be locked up for quite a few years aswell.
>>
>>55486060
when they've taken a life in cold blood
>>
>>55491117
>an uninformed public
>>
>>55486851
what about the idea that to force them to live in a cage for the rest of their lives in a state of either suffering or repentance is more of a punishment? That death would be a relief for these criminals?
>>
>>55491155
Go to the Texas death row website. They post the last words of every inmate right before he is killed. The vast majority either say nothing or apologize and get right with god. However, there are a few who claim innocence until the end. There was one who called out people by name who set him up and basically cursed their souls.

It's hard to read all the last words on there without becoming pretty sure a few innocents have been put to death. Also, innocent people are released from death row every year.
>>
>>55486060
Yes. We should use it way, way more often. Im also open to torture. I think prison alone is not enough of a deterrent in some cases.
>>
Im in favor for
>Murderers
>Repeat criminals
this will decrease crime rate astronomically
>>
File: image%3A82322.jpg (506 KB, 700x990) Image search: [Google]
image%3A82322.jpg
506 KB, 700x990
>>55486504
>>
>>55486060

>When it's acceptable kill someone?

Capital Punishment is functionally the same as a Mob Killing. Both sides must acknowledge this. On the one hand, trusting the Government to kill people is problematic because it is possible to convict the innocent. On the other hand, keeping a life-time prisoner is expensive and a life-long drain on the State's resources.

I feel conflicted. On principle I don't feel as if the state should be able to kill people. But, at the same time, anybody who is rightfully sentenced to life in prison when they would otherwise be executed is a constant drain on our general welfare as a nation.

The words "necessary evil" come to mind. Maybe if there were more ways to mitigate the cost of keeping life prisoners it would be easier to write off execution. Norway's self-sufficient island community is a good example of cost mitigation since they grow their own food and such.
>>
>>55486060
no but i do support ever increasing torture and pain where appropriate.
for example you are a child molester, go get dicked by the big nig named tyrone in your cell until you stop being a little shit.
>>
>>55486060
Tuesdays and alternate Wednesdays.

And when they piss you off.
>>
I only support the death penalty for government employees that violate my rights.
>>
>>55486844
Wtf is international law anyway ?
An UN BS law?
>>
>>55493511
>Wtf is international law anyway ?

Shit like the Geneva convention and whatever the UN thinks it can declare. In practice there's pretty much nobody that can enforce it consistently.
>>
>>55486632
Smug drugglers
>>
I'm against the death penalty.

Why would you trust the government with that power? I don't even trust the government to collect the leaves around my city in a satisfactory manner.
>>
File: 1444692175647.jpg (90 KB, 290x542) Image search: [Google]
1444692175647.jpg
90 KB, 290x542
No, because it does not help to pay back the damage it caused to society. Forced labour is better, as it means the criminal repays their debt to society, and if the criminal finds it too tough, they'll take the easy way out anyway. Making the criminal do forced construction work for the rest of their life would pay back the lost profit to society better than killing them.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.