[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Why do you hate us, Mr. White Man? We just want a better
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 83
Thread images: 10
File: syrian-children-crisis.jpg (101 KB, 660x660) Image search: [Google]
syrian-children-crisis.jpg
101 KB, 660x660
>Why do you hate us, Mr. White Man? We just want a better life."
>>
>>55485875
Now you too, know the struggle against the Jew.
>>
If you can afford jewelry for kids, you can afford to not be a refugee.
>>
>>55485875
Goys must suffer you dumb little goys
>>
>>55485875

Your country looks like it needs a good cleaning.
Get to work.
>>
>>55485875
So why did you stay when all the adult men left?
>>
>>55485875
Then make a better life in your own country.
Instead of leeching from ours.
>>
You cant take refuge on my dick
>>
Because you are not worthy of our intellectual advances.
>>
>>55485875
You can stay but tell your father, your uncles and your 8 brothers to fuck off back home.
>>
>>55485875

the baby is doing the costanza face lmao
>>
I'm going to muslimistan to get me a qt girl to be my sex slave now that all the males are in europestan
>>
>>55485875
They will grow up to resent white people and cry about muh white supremacy while supporting future immigration
>>
>>55485875
>We want a better life too but immigrants will make it worse instead.
>>
>>55485875
Of course the photographer picked the whitest looking Syrians they could find when in actuality most of them have shitskins and hook-noses.
>>
>>55485875
Because YOU are the reason why the country you came from is a shithole. The world needs less shitholes, not more.
>>
File: heisenberg_660.jpg (75 KB, 660x791) Image search: [Google]
heisenberg_660.jpg
75 KB, 660x791
> Mr. White

Damn right
>>
>>55486202
> People has the fault of the government acts

Top kek Murica
>>
>>55485875

If Europe only welcomed all the women, children, and elderly as refugees and told the men to buckle down in their own countries then there would be no crisis.
>>
>>55485875
Everyone wants a better life, and if I want to give a better life to my children I need to keep scum like you the fuck out of my country.
>>
>>55486231
The people either need to support the government or revolt. Leaving your country and your people in their time of need is a traitorous act.
>>
>>55486263

Yes there would be it would just be delayed by ten-twenty years.

Women aren't all the pristine jewels you think m8.
>>
>>55486231
exactly why should Europeans suffer because their governments caused this mass immigration
>>
>>55486202
>>55486296
But they didn't do anything. It's not the children's fault. The West caused this so the West is responsible for the consequences.
>>
>>55486448
>But they didn't do anything. It's not the children's fault.
Children die everyday all over the world. What makes these ones so special?

>The West caused this so the West is responsible for the consequences.
Obama was elected on the platform he was going to get us out of the middle east. Clearly, that was a fucking terrible idea.

And the middle east has a VERY long history of various groups, usually muslim, murdering everybody who doesn't convert. This is nothing new to the world. Just because you don't like it doesn't mean IT'S 2015!!! can stop it.
>>
>>55486162
And female. Isn't cherry-picking grand?
>>
>>55485875
Then why are you still Muslim little girl?
>>
>>55486829
>Children die everyday all over the world. What makes these ones so special?
Maximum edge, stop reading after that. I'm glad most whites aren't as cold hearted as you.
>>
>>55485875
Fix your own fucking country assholes.
>>
>>55487019
Why did you make this thread if you didn't want to have a conversation?
>>
It's fucked up to think people would rather let these girls get gang raped by ISIS thugs than let their families into their country as refugees.
>>
We all want good life, but you gotta get it through hard work and not for free. The government shouldn't ensure a good life but they should ensure the possibility to achieve a good life
>>
>>55485875
reaping on the money/food/work of others its not a better life, it's called being a parasite, and parasites should be removed from the host.
>>
>>55485875
You're a pawn used by the global elite to destroy the world's nations, starting with the strongest and wealthiest, so we can be pushed further towards one world government.

I don't hate you, but I hate what you're doing, I hate what you represent, and I don't want you coming anywhere near my country.
>>
>>55485875
kek´d
>>
>>55487147
That's racists for you.
>>
>>55485875
>"So do I. Get out of my country."
>>
>>55485875

I'd take the one in green and dump the others in the middle of nowhere.
>>
>>55485875
Tell your family to make you a better life back home instead of stealing a good life from me and my children
>>
>>55487147
Nowhere is that happening.
The rapists and possibly ISIS are the "refugees." European courts have already said they will recognize arranged marriages with beyond-rape age discrepencies. The ones facilitating rape are Merkel and company.
>>
File: This-Nigger-Voted.jpg (41 KB, 245x398) Image search: [Google]
This-Nigger-Voted.jpg
41 KB, 245x398
BECUASE YOU ARE SAND NIGGERS

LISTEN TO MY SONG ABOUT THIS, FUCK NIGGER CHIMPS.

https://soundcloud.com/assclowns-united/jungle-life
>>
>>55487358
Dude you're American. Don't pretend to know what >>55487337 is going through.
>>
>>55485875
You can come, the 80 able bodied military aged males from your village can not.
>>
>>55487994
Dude, we take about 20% of the world's immigrants on a yearly basis. If America doesn't know what mass immigration is like, I don't know what country does.
>>
>>55485875

Few folks ever had a problem with real Syrian refugees. It was the millions of non-Syrian economic migrants arriving that are causing the ruckus.
>>
>>55485875

They would seem white actually, baby seems blonde.

Do Arabs become less white looking as they age or something?
>>
Cuties, 8/10, would grant refugee status.
>>
>>55485875
Go have a better life leeching some other countries welfare and medical attention.
>>
>>55488345
Syria used to be much more European in culture and inhabitants. Islam from the south killed it and the Persians as well.
>>
>>55485875
Because if you have a better life mine will become worse. I would really prefer you be dead.
>>
>>55485875
Too bad most of you are actually adult men and you follow a religion obsessed with conquering the world, even if that means shitting on your gracious hosts.
>>
>>55486231
The government of a country does represent its people. I know people want to pretend that Iran is really this liberal place governed by religious fundamentalists with no support, or that America is an ultra religious, bigoted country, but Iran is the one governed by the Ayatollah and America is governed by Obama.
You need to understand that Syria or Mexico isn't a country of wonderful people being ruined by a bad government. These are countries with terrible people who appointed terrible governments that represent them perfectly.
>>
>>55488270
America is also much bigger than these other countries being fucking flooded like New Orleans during Hurricane Katrina anon. You can't even try and compare, we are fine here.
>>
File: a658a8c0.jpg (242 KB, 1560x973) Image search: [Google]
a658a8c0.jpg
242 KB, 1560x973
>>55488345
Pashtun, maybe?
>>
>>55487019
You cold hearted cheetah... Why dont you just starve to death so that we, hyenas, can eat the prey you've captured and then feast on your very body while you're still alive? Look at our little hyena cubs - aren't they pure and innocent. You aren't a speciesist, are you?
>>
>>55485875
You need to learn how to harden your heart against children. They will grow up and become adults some day and have their own kids. The problem isnt going away and they use children as a weapon against us.
>>
>>55485875
>toddler with ear piercings
Degenerate as fuck
>>
>>55488757
The problem is there are people coming in who aren't accounted for and receiving a piece of the ration for the ones we do approve.

I would agree with you if the people coming in were living off the land and building their own houses, but they aren't.

The two largest expenditures in the budget are healthcare and welfare, both of which extensively utilized by immigrants, be they legal or not. It's especially true in California, where they run one of the highest deficits in the country and has twice as much debt as the state with the second highest debt.
>>
File: 4chan-animal-pepe-Life.jpg (96 KB, 531x525) Image search: [Google]
4chan-animal-pepe-Life.jpg
96 KB, 531x525
>>55485875

I dont hate children. I hate all the men that left you behind to go destroy another country in their evil jihad invasion.

And its them that hate you, oppress you.

Its funny, that none of the stupid media says the truth. That most of the immigrants are MEN, that literally left their children, mothers, family, sisters, in the guther for them to profit of stupid countries. Hardly any will send for them also. Maybe send them some Germany or Sweden money. But they will find some white bitch, a few white bitches to marry, or into the welfare system and enjoy their win over the west.

And get some new kids.
>>
>>55485875
people with autism genes alwys hate people with retard genes

now piss off
>>
>>55485875
Literally the only 4 children that left Syria.
>>
>>55485875
You, and all of your kind can drop dead.
>>
>>55485875
Because you want to destroy mine.
>>
should be striking a blow at tel aviv t b h pham
>>
>>55485875
FUCKING GET OUT BROWN PEOPLE GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>55485875
Sort your countries out then, it's not my problem
>>
Then build your own goddamn better life in your own country. Our ancestors did for us. You don't deserve to come and be a part of it just because your ancestors didn't do shit for you.
>>
ITT: stupid americans being stupid
>>
>>55485875
Then stop running away to Europe and build it in our own country.
>>
File: 1447234801217.jpg (76 KB, 349x356) Image search: [Google]
1447234801217.jpg
76 KB, 349x356
RULES OF NATURE
>>
>>55492351
Shut the fuck up Mohammed.
>>
My response:

"I don't know you or have anything to do with you so go bother someone else."
>>
File: 1369100629445.jpg (38 KB, 305x279) Image search: [Google]
1369100629445.jpg
38 KB, 305x279
>>55485875
>tfw most of the migrants are gross boys and men instead of qt adorable lolis
>>
>>55485875
First thing you need to do for a better life is rid Islam from your country, it is societal cancer
>>
>>55485875

Because you're different than me.

That's really all the reason I need to want to genocide someone out of existence.
>>
>>55492433
They sell the lolies to ISIS slavers to finance the trip. For $165 you can buy a loli under the age of nine. If you like them a bit older, you can get a teen girl for only $124.

https://news.vice.com/article/un-verifies-islamic-state-slave-price-list-the-girls-get-peddled-like-barrels-of-petrol
>>
>>55485875
>We just want a better life."

So make a better life for yourself in your own country.
>>
>>55485875

I don't hate you kiddos. You're too young to really understand what's going on.

I hate your dead beat dads running away from a fight they started, and then ruining the nation they ran to in the same fashion they did in the nation they ran from.
>>
Is the baby that girl's sister or daughter?
>>
I would adopt them.
>>
>>55485875
>>Why do you hate us, Mr. White Man? We just want a better life."

Well I want a better life too. So please GTFO.
>>
File: sebastian.jpg (539 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
sebastian.jpg
539 KB, 1200x800
The people are always whiter
In a european town
You dream about going up there
But then you may drown
Just look at the world around you
Right here on the sandy floor
Muhammad's prayers surround you
What more is you lookin' for?

Under the sea
Under the sea
Drowning aint better
Just pray to mecca
Take it from me
Wash up on the shore they do all day
Stay in the sun and pray away
Reading the Quran
Devoted to Islam
Under the sea
>>
>>55486011
They wait until the men fulfilled their mission to take over the european continent and then they'll follow.
Thread replies: 83
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.