[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>based proff Everyone butthurt in the comments, saying how
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 7
File: FB_IMG_1447268083376.jpg (58 KB, 538x960) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1447268083376.jpg
58 KB, 538x960
>based proff

Everyone butthurt in the comments, saying how he should get fired.
>>
>>55485575
He "resigned" already, so its a moot point.

I personally think he shouldn't have "resigned", but I think he should have offered an alternative time for those students to attend an exam at a later a time, even though it did turn out their concerns were... overstated.
>>
>>55485575
So because they are a minority, they deserve different treatment than everyone else? Sounds like racism to me
>>
>>55485927
It was already decided that there was no threat and it had been handled with the person identified and under control. They just wanted to get out of writing an exam. Fuck you're middle road garbage. The prof has integrity and left.
>>
>>55488492
>there was no threat and it had been handled
>They just wanted to get out of writing an exam.
I never said anythign to the contrary. Take your impotent rage out on someone else.

I never said he deserved to be forced out of his position, so don't make things up you chink.
>>
>>55488492

It's like the beginning to Atlas Shrugged. Men of hard working integrity walking off so parasites can run themselves to the ground.
>>
I try not to consider myself a racist. But wtf why do blacks cause so much disruption and havoc for literally nothing? Blacks have more opportunities than pretty much every other race with regards to government aid/scholarships and they act like they are oppressed. On top of getting more scholarships/aid, they get it while performing subpar to other races. Wtf do they want from us?
>>
>>55489369
Are you an abbo or something? You said he should have given them an alternate date despite knowing it was just an excuse to get out of an exam? That just shows a lack of integrity. Fuck your appeasement cookold.

I never claimed you said he should be forced out of his position you're such a fucking cookold you couldn't even tell what I was calling you out on.

I get the impression that his resignation was genuine as he wasn't going to stand for this bullshit and the support it got. I might just be naive either way be refused to deal with this shit.
>>
>>55485575
>niggers nig about nothing
>white prof is to blame -> quits teaching
that is so fucking idiotic.
that professor must've had enough of uppity niggers dictating him what to do.
>>
>>55489648
Ahh but at the time of this exam, evidence supporting the idea that these claims were overstated, or outright false, was not available, as far as I know, and hence the burden of proof was not substantiated at that time.

As for the professor, it seems hes a man of, for lack of a better word(s), character and integrity.
>>
File: thanks-mommy.png (426 KB, 806x1116) Image search: [Google]
thanks-mommy.png
426 KB, 806x1116
>>55485575
He's the kike version of that.
"The racists ate my homework"
a blu bluu blooo ;_;
>>
>>55489965
It took the professor less than a minute to tell her "No" and she didn't think he could have read it in that time.
It took her about an hour to screenshot it and post it on Facebook like a bitch.
>>
>>55489965
>lives in St. Paul, Minnesota
Fuck this state and all of the Swedes in it.
>>
File: 1270904234424.jpg (46 KB, 512x326) Image search: [Google]
1270904234424.jpg
46 KB, 512x326
>Nutrition & Exercise Physiology
>USA

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHA
>>
>>55485927
what one mistake now and you lose your career? How tolerant can you be, not to give someone a second chance?
>>
>>55490508
Yes, those fuckers brought in all the Somali and Mung.

I felt the adopted Koreans were enough diversity as they contribute and usually aren't too ugly.
>>
>>55490616
You can only make a mistake if your mistake can be used to fan bullshit later.
i.e. 10 out of every 3 women will be raped on their way to work today, that's why we need feminism.
>>
File: 2015-11-12 01.40.13.png (628 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-12 01.40.13.png
628 KB, 540x960
Well guys we fucking did it. They are this ass mad. Something my friend sent me.
> JIM CROW ERA
>>
If you can't do, teach. There's almost nothing worse than a tyrannical teacher. The best ideas are shunned, at first. They are not there to teach and guide you. They are stock brokers financing their own children's educations. They are also obsolete. They net you nothing. Nothing useful anymore. They suck tax money like a sponge and exist only to put square pegs onto round holes. They are basically fanciful fantastic liars and failures
>>
>>55490695

Nice post.

$0.75 / $1.00
>>
>>55490579
Black women going for some sports medicine degree so they can meet their rich black athlete (really the only thing niggers are good at) future ex-husband. Woman's studies minor.

>>55490664
I tried dating a couple Koreans, and holy shit they are headcases.
>>
>>55485575
Students who want make ups are fucking garbage.
>>
>>55489873
University of Missouri Police have apprehended the suspect who posted threats to campus on YikYak and other social media,” the department announced on its Web site. “The suspect is in MUPD custody and was not located on or near the MU campus at the time of the threat.”

(…)

“There are no credible threats to campus MUPD and campus officials are on the scene,” replied the university’s official Twitter account.

They knew the threat wasn't credible and they told the students. Otherwise they would have shut the whole school down.
>>
>>55490736
Someone either didn't go to university or went to a shit one lmao.
>>
>>55489533
The more they act up, the more they get. Those scholarships are precisely the problem. Take everything away from them and let them twist in the wind until they learn some responsibility.
>>
>>55489965
>in university
>"thanks mommy"

Fucking kill me.
>>
File: 1336969015959.gif (97 KB, 150x150) Image search: [Google]
1336969015959.gif
97 KB, 150x150
>>55489965
I want off this fucking ride
>>
>>55489533
Because they are allowed to have a victim complex, and when people are coddled and told they are right they try and get away with more shit.

It's the same as the acting out of the spoiled brat children of the mega rich.
>>
>>55490962
This.
And in 2015 no less!
>>
>>55490736
No one wants to teach, they want to do research.
>>
You know, I had no idea what the fuck what this shitty protest was about. So i read this shitty article from huffingtonpost

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/protests-university-of-missouri_56401af5e4b0307f2cade647

>Concerned Student 1950 has demanded, among other things, that Wolfe "acknowledge his white male privilege," that he be removed immediately, and that the school adopt a mandatory racial-awareness program and hire more black faculty and staff.
>"The way white students are treated is in stark contrast to the way black students and other marginalized students are treated, and it's time to stop that," Hollis said. "It's 2015."

Christ. All these memes have to stop.
>>
>>55490768
Yes, but they are productive
>>
>>55490883
The best thing that could possibly happen to these overgrown children is stern parenting. They aren't enraged about actual racism, they are excited by our apparent weakness.
>>
File: Rustled.gif (770 KB, 250x241) Image search: [Google]
Rustled.gif
770 KB, 250x241
>>55490734
>34% of all hate crimes occur against African Americans
>Disregards the fact that crimes against whites are NEVER described as hate crimes
>Disregards the fact that the overwhelming majority of interracial violent crimes are committed against whites

You've got some real faggot friends m8. Why hide the name.
>>
>>55490736
several of my profs were world leaders in their fields, and the dedicated teaching faculty did an amazing job of... teaching.

you should get better teachers.
>>
>>55490832
Oops.

My mistake.
>>
File: 1432813323068.png (292 KB, 500x498) Image search: [Google]
1432813323068.png
292 KB, 500x498
>>55491316
>some real faggot friends
The feeling that never fades.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.