[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Asian Robot gets made because Taiwanese pussy was made for white cock
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4
File: chinesepepe.png (1 MB, 797x796) Image search: [Google]
chinesepepe.png
1 MB, 797x796
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYYVATuLwCA

Is this the taiwanese elliot rodger??
>>
>>55485249
Extremely rare pepe
>>
>>55485249
This man is a hero just like this woman is:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fWEtzQglckQ
>>
>>55485249
Damn, they are both ugly as hell. The fat chink looks like someone flattened his face with a frying pan, while the white dude looks like a tapir that converted to Judaism.
>>
>>55487407
Even though I am white I sympathize with the Asian. We all should. Seeing foreign shitheads come and sleep with your woman. This guy was demanding the other guys name and he wasn't giving it up not cause he's a coward but cause he knows how batshit are on the internet when you carry an unpopular opinion and sure enough based on the comments they identified his workplace and are trying to get him fired. The only thing that can make this more perfect is if this youtuber is Jewish.
>>
File: 14.jpg (340 KB, 1280x1098) Image search: [Google]
14.jpg
340 KB, 1280x1098
The gook is right. This beta faggot has no right to be in his country fucking his women. I wish Europeans would begin to take this stance as well.
>>
>>55485249

Based Asian. This is why their countries aren't going downhill because of trash like PR and feminism.

Corruption will become a must once the Russasia Empire takes over.
>>
>>55487501
Yeah, I understand the chink perfectly (did a similar thing myself once, it ended in a brawl), but the whole vid is cringeworthy nevertheless. Makes me feel Spanish shame for some reason.
>>
Is there anything gayer than a white guy with an Asian fetish who tries to dress like a gender fluid Jap emo?

That video is enough to give someone AIDS. We need to save it for You Cringe You Lose threads.
>>
I lol'd hard 'cause the asian was right. Yellowfever whites are pathetic.
>>
Asians are based as fuck, they know the white man will eventually fail.
>>
the pussy white guy is pathetic but you surely cant support the inbred gook right /pol/? right?
>>
>>55485249
Just a decent man defending his country and his people. Makes me sick seeing all the Taiwanese people in the comments selling their nation out to pander to the West. I'm no Oriental fetishist but they're the last bastion of decent, functioning societies coupled with, or at least so I thought, ethnic nationalism. They don't deserve to be brought down with us.
>>
>>55488137
I support the idea of a man being pissed that foreigners are invading his home country.
>>
>>55485249
>putting some weaboo faggot in his place and shaming him in public for destroying the identity of his country with his race mixing ways
>Elliot Rodger
Why are white people so degenerate?
Why do they introduce the degeneracy the Jews pushed on to them on other people?
>>
>>55485249
based Taiwanese.
unlike WESTERN COUNTRIES, where they bend over and let Tyrone and Muhammad rape their women.
>>
>>55488275

except he just wants to fuck his girlfriend and is blaming the foreigners for being a failure.

classic r9k attitude.
>>
>>55488275
Taiwan was invaded by the Chinese, the Japanese, and the Chinese again. The only reason they are not under "communist" control is because of the USA.
>>
>>55485249

lol i'd like to see a jap in tokyo do the same move
>>
>>55488496
Ironic considering the US is under communist control.
>>
>>55488477
>classic r9k attitude.
This guy got in that guys face and insulted him and called his gf a whore and the white beta didn't do a damn thing you sure you got the right robot here?
>>
>>55488611
yes he is a terminal case just about to resort to violence. If it was murrica he would have carried a gun and gone in a killing spree.
>>
>>55488338
Han Chinese already raped their women.
>>
>ride the train with qt taiwanese gf
>some asshole is in my face now talking shit
>laugh and ask who the fuck is this idiot?
>why the fuck is this idiot in my face like this?
>laugh some more
>and just stare back without any facial expressions for a few minutes
>keep staring waiting for the exact right moment
>burst out laughing yelling i can't believe this fucking shit who the fuck is this idiot?
>>
Both beta as fuck. Chink is blaming his failures on the other. White guy looks like a high school freshman.
>>
>>55488993
If it was a white beta loser saying that to a Chad you would be all;
BASED WHITE ALPHA HERO

Typical white sissy always moving goal posts.
Its the only way they can make sense to themselves.

Chad will fuck the girls you'll never get a chance with.
You can't do anything about it.
Enjoy ther Reconquista as we brown your sisters, mothers and daughters.
>>
The asian guy was being a dick but he was right, that 'white guy' is ugly as shit and a pathetic loser and his gf is disgustic racemixing whore.
>>
>>55488496
>>55488559
Complete lies.

America kekolded Taiwan by having the CIA sabotage Taiwan's nuclear arms program.

Go look it up.

Taiwan would have nukes right now and go fuck China's shit up were it not for America destroying Taiwan's nuclear arms research.
>>
>>55489145
Nah you're just autistic.

The guy with the chink gf was a scrawny beta faggot. That's probably what led him to chase a chink girl in the first place since he can't get a white girl.

He was really ugly by white people standards.

The asian guy just had average asian looks and overweight. He's a beta too because he can't get a chink girl and is blaming the ugly white beta because of it.

Everyone involved is pathetic.

The only person in the video who isn't pathetic is the asian dude in the background who is eaves dropping but trying not to get involved.
>>
File: bf.jpg (64 KB, 600x878) Image search: [Google]
bf.jpg
64 KB, 600x878
>tfw genuinely thought he was going to button his shirt for him he was so beta
>>
>>55489803
Only in designated rape corners senpai.
>>
underrated thread
>>
chinaman was 3chill5me
>>
File: golly gee.jpg (119 KB, 800x616) Image search: [Google]
golly gee.jpg
119 KB, 800x616
White people are like niggers too asians.
>>
>>55485249

At the end the gf says "is there anything else you'd like to say" and the bf faggot says "I just got bullied"
>>
>>55485249

Man that was really awkward to watch, I've been to Japan before and got my share of bad looks
The thing is though, that guy is really only thinking out loud, most of them feel the same way
I'd be terrified of lashing out and hitting them, their prison systems aren't nice to foreigners
>>
Arthur Chu fights white privilege in Taiwan
>>
>>55486823
yeah
i gotta admit
never saw this one b4
>>
>>55485249
https://youtu.be/WLhqX-sYrTc

tfw no redpill taiwanese qt will racemix with me
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.